/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats the stupidest way you have got hurt around guns K?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 37

File: m60540227_400x200-ERV-icon.jpg (43KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
m60540227_400x200-ERV-icon.jpg
43KB, 400x200px
ill go first: yesterday I got hit in the face by a Ar barrel when my friend lost his balance trying to put on a scope. I have the chipped tooth to prove it.
>>
>>32413748
I've gotten some decently sized blisters on my fingers while cleaning my guns. Putting stubborn recoil springs back in can be suffering.
>>
some dipshit in my platoon ND'd his mk48 into the ground and sent rocks hurling into my face. Just missed my eye by like a centimeter. We just came back from patrol so I took off my eye pro like 5 seconds before.
>>
>>32413748
>I have the chipped tooth to prove it.
Truly, the /k/ube hath blessed thee.

Me, I sliced my finger open on the loading ramp of an ancient Remington shotgun. It had been worn so thin it was sharp as a knife.
>>
Moderate burns on chest and neck from Luger brass being ejected up and then down my shirt
>>
I didn't wear ear protection and gave myself tinnitus.
>>
>>32413786

Ear protection is for pussies.
>>
>>32413782
i got bit by an 1100 when i was like 12, i will never make that mistake again
>>
>>32413773
that must've been a fun conversation
>>
>>32413748
Sks thumb when i was messing with one of those tapco mags and the bho slipped enough to release the bolt
>>
File: 1459873805664.jpg (81KB, 620x708px) Image search: [Google]
1459873805664.jpg
81KB, 620x708px
>>32413748
Cut my finger when I released the slide on a S&W Model 59. Just a small knick and it only bled a tiny bit. Still, the people at the range got a laugh out of it so my pride was pretty badly hurt.
>>
Trying to show off to my gf at the time, showing her tricks with the Beretta. Full 360 spin upwards, right as I'm hitting slide release it knicked a chunk of skin off my finger.
>>
>laying down on floor in living room
>had 870 propped against the recliner
>dogger brings me his ball
>toss ball across living room
>870 slides off rest position on recliner
>fore-end makes contact with fore head
>shout expletives at nothing in particular
>doggo thinks its a game and joins in by barking
>head bleeding real bad
>go to medical the next day and get stitches
>doc asks what happened
>"playing with dog and hit myself in the head with my shotgun"
>doc demands to know what kind of games i play with dogger
>>
>>32413799
>t.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I managed to cut my finger really badly on a .22 boltgun once.

It was bleeding so badly I had to go home, but I still have no idea how it happened.
>>
>>32413748
Grabbing a clip for my M14 out of a pouch it cut my hand pretty deep. The sharp corner of it pressed into the side of my finger but good. Was pretty drunk which didn't help to feel it right away,p so it went pretty deep.

I immediately fell back on my training and rinsed out the wound with some whiskey, electrical taped some paper towel over it and held it above my heart for a while.
>>
Only time I've ever really gotten hurt was hot brass getting caught in my collar.

That hurt.
>>
Was shooting my scar17s and raised my thumb a little too high.
>>
Pinched my palm in the action of a m9,
Burnt my hand on a gas block and once on a barrel,
Hearing damage from friend shooting next to me when i had my earpro off.
>>
>>32413786
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32413748
I sat on a dental pick I was gonna use to clean my fun and it went deep
>>
File: 1481136120697.png (64KB, 658x901px) Image search: [Google]
1481136120697.png
64KB, 658x901px
>>32413748
>Be playing around with nerf pistol
>wonder if it's loaded
>look down the barrel
>accidentally pull the trigger
>dart in eye
Not my proudest moment.
>>
I tied to unscrew a suppressor after several magdumps. Most of my palm and some of my fingers are mostly scar tissue now. It's a great pussy getter though, I can tell chicks I pulled a baby out of a burning car or some shit when they ask about it.
>>
>>32413748
Not me but a guy in my squad put his dick inside an RK and cycled it.

No permanent damage but many giggles were had from all the screaming.
>>
>>32414159
Clearly he was recruiting you to be
ATF.
>>
File: GZBigBossPP.png (938KB, 1415x1080px) Image search: [Google]
GZBigBossPP.png
938KB, 1415x1080px
>stripping my mom's Para P12-45 to clean it for her
>holy shit this thing is dirty
>like, enough carbon buildup that parts in the white look blued
>not paying attention, recoil spring slips out of slide assembly because actual guide rods are overrated, this little nub of a thing is fine
>spring assembly hits me IN THE FUCKING EYE at about 0.2c
>I get a cool eyepatch for two weeks and look like Big Boss's retarded cousin
>>
File: MosinThumb.gif (129KB, 566x799px) Image search: [Google]
MosinThumb.gif
129KB, 566x799px
>>32413748
>try to get nugget bayonet on nugget
>nugget bayonet slides on but becomes stuck part way when turning
>won't budge in either direction
>nugget bayonet stuck on nugget
>not sure what do
>grip bayonet near base and front sight
>beat the shit out of it with my off hand
>bayonet releases
>thumb caught between bayonet and front sight
>the combo acts like a pair of scissors
>RIP in one piece thumb
>>
>>32414766
I might be retarded, but I thought the SCAR had a non-reciprocating charging handle.
>>
>>32413748
I burnt the shit out of my hand reaching across the barrel on an M60 when policing brass.

I just reached out to pick up a piece and drug my hand across the barrel. I heard it searing. Fucking hurt like a bitch for a few days
>>
>>32415095
I have also been victimized by the vengeful bayonet

>Store mosin with bayo on cause dey look kewl
>Stored near shelf where i keep small parts n ends
>Need something from shelf and srart rifling through everything
>Something rolls off edge
>Lightning reflexes to catch it
>Sharp pain in hand
>Wet drops rolling down arm
>Bayonet has once again tasted pol/germ blood

Turns out those screwdrivers are pretty effective. 2 inch long line on my palm where i caught the tip

I store them all with the bayo flipped now like some 91/30/44 superbeast
>>
>>32415568
idk if it's fudd bullshit or not, but my dad said that spike bayonets got outlawed because they were iinhumane
>>
I was shooting my SKS D with a few buddies. It was raining slightly and I went to release the mag and the rifle slipped and instead of letting it drop onto the ground I instinctively tried to pin it between my arm and vest. Got a nice solid 2nd degree burn from the barrel. When it was fresh you could actually see where the front sight had burned my flesh. It was bad enough that people stared all the time until it faded pretty good.
>>
File: 1469147830554.jpg (34KB, 290x288px) Image search: [Google]
1469147830554.jpg
34KB, 290x288px
>>32415053
I did something similar as a dumbass kid.
>be me
>retarded little kid, like 10 years old
>want to be Obi-Wan so fucking bad
>get party city jedi costume and Walmart lightsaber
>little bro has nerf gun
>tell me to start shooting at me, as part of my jedi training.
>get shot in the eye
>I start crying like a bitch.
>little brother starts crying too
>dad yells at both of us for being retarded
>next day do the exact same thing but with swimming goggles on.

Yeah. I was retarded as a kid.
>>
>>32413748
>>32413813
Cut my ear open on an 1100 barrel. I picked it up too fast and it smacked me in the side of the head.
>>
My uncle was cleaning his over under and I was watching him when I was about 4. Idk what parts were together at the time, but at least the stock fell off the table and broke my two tiniest toes.

AND THEY SAY GUNS DONT HURT PEOPLE IM SO TROGGERED.
>>
File: 1478746233443.gif (2MB, 400x303px) Image search: [Google]
1478746233443.gif
2MB, 400x303px
>10 years back
>brother in deer stand
>me standing below it
>clip his rifle onto a lanyard
>lift it up above my head
>he starts pulling it up
>i step away
>lanyard breaks
>rifle falls
>hits a log on the ground
>wood chip flies off of log
>nicks me in the eyebrow
>two stitches
>get called wood chipper for the next decade

It was 10/10, would catch flak again.
>>
Split the web of my thumb on the top lever of an SBS single-shot 12 gauge.
>>
File: tool001[1].jpg (27KB, 1183x435px) Image search: [Google]
tool001[1].jpg
27KB, 1183x435px
Got my thumb caught in the ejection port of my M&P Shield.
Was pushing tons of rounds through my mosin, and let the thumb on my left hand go a little too high and burnt myself on the barrel.
Sliced my thumb open on the backstrap of my Colt Woodsman while trying to put it back together.
Caught a spent casing from my Mosin out of the air after ejecting it because it felt badass, immediately dropped it to avoid burning myself
Got hit in the eye by the pivot pin spring while putting together my first AR
I keep my mosin's headspace gauge (pic related) on my keys as a screwdriver, plus I have it wrapped in paracord. It regularly jabs me when I reach into my pocket.
>>
>>32414746

did you call your parents?
>>
File: 1479365216127.jpg (49KB, 480x653px) Image search: [Google]
1479365216127.jpg
49KB, 480x653px
>>32415053
>mfw I popped a lens out of my rimless glasses as a kid doing this

I felt like a dumbass, but its like having eyepro on all the time
>>
>>32413748
Friend and I were shooting steel plates with our HK USPs using JHP ammunition. Got way to close, ended up with a richochet projectile sticking out of my shin. Pulled it out and it bled a fair bit, left a small scar that faded after a few years.

Was pretty funny desu. I saw projies bouncing in the dirt around us as they came back, was thinking hmm we are a bit to close as my mate fired again then felt a hot smack in my shin.
>>
File: snek 2.jpg (4MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
snek 2.jpg
4MB, 5312x2988px
Working as a gunsmith I've cut my hands to bleeding shit on so many small, sharp parts I lost count. The most memorable one was my first real work accident and left a scar.

>be apprentice
>currently in the stock making departement
>smoothing the last rough spots on a Drilling stock
>new and sharp as shit Drilling action/breech block (what's the correct englisch Term? We call it Basküle) is in a padded vise
>aplly a little too much pressure on stock
>slips out of vise and I instinctively catch it
>check the stock first for any scratches, none found
>hand feels funny, look down
>blood everywhere, bleeding like a pig all over the ground, workbench, my workpants
>gets bandaged and I'm sent to the doctor
>only 2cm long, but deep as hell cut on my palm just below the right middle finger, missed the sinew only by milimeters

Also got burnt by smoking hot gas system parts, barrels, casings and got a Garand thumb (pic related), not while loading, but by fingerfucking it half asleep. Woke me right the fuck up.
>>
Shot an old tv with birshot, it bounced back and hit me just below the eye, fucking lucky not to lose it.

Accidentally dropped the bolt of my benelli on a chamber flag. In the process of trying to get it out dropped the bolt on my thumb, split the nail and bruised the fuck out of it. took months to heal properly.
>>
File: 7039646687_9a628c1ba2.jpg (58KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
7039646687_9a628c1ba2.jpg
58KB, 500x375px
Stabbing myself on this corner of the dustcover while reloading my AK. Twice.

You can hardly believe how badly you bleed after getting stuck by this sharp motherfucker.
>>
>>32413748
Not me, but a friend of a friend. My buddy told me about how this idiot fired an AR with a cleaning rod in the barrel. Burst barrel and bits of metal in his face but it wasn't major. Still... firing a fucking rifle with a rod in the barrel is top dumb.
>>
>>32413748
I had a chunk of the web of my hand taken out while trying to disassemble and clean a Knight Wolverine. I left it uncleaned for a year as punishment.
>>
cut myself on a .223 clip.
>>
>>32415062
You're a fucking retard holy shit
>>
i cut myself on the stupid paperclips they use to wrap tula ammo every fucking time i reload my mags, gonna end up getting lockjaw or something.
>>
>>32413748

I herp da derp, closed the slide on my hand once. Other than that, nothing.
>>
>spent brass goes flying at tree
>ricochets back to me and lands in my shirt
Fuck you H&K.
I no longer wear low cut tops innawoods.
>>
>>32418218
faggot
>>
>>32415582
A little bullshit, a little not. Cruciform spikes like that were outlawed in either the Hague or Geneva Convention (I forget) because they create a wound that is extremely difficult to stitch. That said, they were not designed as such. It just happens that a cruciform spike is one the easiest ways to manufacture an effective stabbing implement en masse. I'm not sure if it was ignored or the countries that used them were not bound by whatever convention it was, but most people didn't really give a shit anyway.
That said, I'm pretty sure that the British "pigsticker" bayonet on the No.4 Enfield and Sten gained it's rounded profile as a way to circumvent that law. Made for a shitty bayonet, though.
>>
>>32415582
they arent more deadly and no one outlawed them, they just stopped issuing them because it turns out bayonets aren't all that useful anymore and if you're gonna have one have it double as a multi purpose knife
>>
>>32413748
I accidentally discharged a .22 derringer into my leg yesterday.
>>
>>32413748
Almost lost my finger from Garand thumb.
>>
File: IMG_2598.png (74KB, 289x215px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2598.png
74KB, 289x215px
>>32413748
Grabbed a hot barrel, got blisters.
>>
>>32418975
In and out? How's the leg?
>>
I was pulling a piece of cardboard with some long ass staples in it and I set it down to throw away something, so I picked it back up and the staple went into my thumb. Fucker bled for like half an hour.
>>
>>32419725
No in through lower abdomen and spiraled down the leg. Lodged near my knee. It's doing better thanks for asking.
>>
Got my thumb stuck in the stock storage of my WASR, it took part of my fingernail getting it out.
>>
>>32420122
That sucks. Kinda surprised it went that far. What's your prognosis and where did you go wrong?

I'm the idiot who NDd into his ass with a P64 the week before last (carrying in an open top holster w/safety off and caught the hammer on the couch cushion)

For me -
A. wrong holster or
B. wrong condition carry or
C. should have modified the safety to be easier to actuate and trained doing it during draw
>>
>>32413799
WHAT? YOUR REAR CORRECTION IS FOUR DEGREES? ARE YOU A MECHANIC?
>>
File: 097.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
097.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>32413748
sliced my hand open on an 870 barrel.
>>
>>32421947
WHAT? THE DEER CONNECTION IS FULL OF DEBRIS? CLEAN THAT SHIT UP!
>>
>>32421905
C always C
>>
File: 1417232729267.jpg (44KB, 452x308px) Image search: [Google]
1417232729267.jpg
44KB, 452x308px
Slamming my palm into the bolt handle of my trash mosin that gets stuck constantly
>>
>>32422002
BEER DISCRETION IS FOR SWEDES? NO, THE GERMANS ARE THE PICKY ONES.
>>
>14
>Try to shot both barrels out a 12g double barrel
>What could go wrong
>Nonstop pain for 3 weeks
>>
Got a new wooden stock for my fal one time and while i was installing it it wasn't going on smooth on the tube that holds the recoil spring. Naturally i just pushed on it harder and when it finally went it skewered the palm of my hand in between it and the back of the receiver.
>>
File: defeat.jpg (302KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
defeat.jpg
302KB, 1200x900px
>got my first rifle
>SKS type 56
>beat up in a sort of endearing way
>prop in up on my couch muzzle pointed up, against the wall
>checking out the trench art
>step back just mirin it
>rifle slowly starts tipping over
>rush to try to catch it
>Sonic - YOU'RE TOO SLOW.webm
>there's a glass lamp on the end table, kind of like a lava lamp, but with glittery sequins and water instead of wax
>SKS falls straight into it
>*CRASH*
>broken shards of glass everywhere
>water everywhere
>sequins everywhere
>mfw
>>
>>32413748
Put a stripper clip quite far beneath the nail of my right thumb
>just get Mosin
>at range reenacting the battle of stalingrad
>pull up on top round with my right index finger, thumb providing pressure near base of round
>apply force
>slice
>Mosin demands the blood of the innocent no matter what decade or current owner
>>
>>32413748
I have never been injured by a firearm because I'm not a fucking retard.

Sell your guns.
>>
>>32422028
QUEERS ARE PROTESTIN' IN THE STREETS? THEY'RE ALLOWED TO GET MARRIED NOW, WHAT THE HELL ELSE DO THEY WANT?
>>
>Be me, 18
>Parents are on vacation
>Home alone, decide to finger fuck dad's gun's
>Get out Remington 700 he never shoots
>Dry fire a few times with spent cases
>Eventually clean up and put away gun
>Notice bolt is open, and try to close
>Stuck
>Push harder
>Doesn't budge
>Throw weight behind it
>Hand slips
>Chunk of palm removed
>Blood everywhere
>Clean up and return gun to case
>Tell parents I tripped and cut it on the sidewalk

I learned that day that the Remington 700 won't close the bolt if the safety's engaged. I have a fair sized scar on the palm of my left hand to this day.
>>
File: 1459441671017.jpg (6KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459441671017.jpg
6KB, 238x192px
>trying to wrestle a barrel nut off AR
>won't even budge
>get mad and hit wrench against a box or something in my garage
>it bounces back and hits me in the eye
>starts bleeding and leaves a bruise
>find out it had loctite in it, so I just heat it up and it comes off
no need to tell me how retarded I am, I know
>>
I've never hurt myself with a gun because I'm not a sperglord like you fuckers.
>>
>>32422134
>>>/arfcom/
go hang out with the other cool kids
>>
>>32413748
I was clearing a jam in my cousins semi-auto shotgun and the bolt closed on my finger, embedding the extractor in.
>>
>hit in the face by a 1911 bushing trying to push the spring back in
>had a slide catch me between on the base of my thumb and palm, bled a lot. instant bruise.
>buddy almost shot me being stoned and pointing loaded guns at me
>>
>>32413786
This, and one time I held my pistol wrong when I was learning to shoot and the slide cut the fuck out of thumb
>>
File: tumblr_lpiluiuRH01r0ze3to1_500.jpg (30KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpiluiuRH01r0ze3to1_500.jpg
30KB, 500x371px
>>32413767
Nothing special, fucking around with SKS and the bolt slammed on my thumb. Kinda like M1 thumb. Hurt like a cunt, tho
>>
>>32422307
I also learned to sling my SKS barrel down, burned the shape of the gas break into my bicep.
>>
>>32422025
Clean that shit. I don't care how clean you got it, I'd bet good money there's still cosmoline hiding somewhere in there.
>>32422064
I was gonna berate you for doing it wrong, but that's actually what you're supposed to do. Sometimes Mosin just demands blood.
>>32422109
WE GOT BEER, WE GOT QUEENS, SOUNDS LIKE A FUCKIN' PARTY!!
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1352x913px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1352x913px
>>32413748
I got stung by a wasp that was hiding in the receiver of one of my AKs when I disassembled it for the first time.
>>
>>32422361
Tooba hearts Yesia?
>>
File: 2.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>32422488
I'm pretty sure it's Vesna.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vesna_(name)
>>
>>32421905
Should be good to go in a few weeks. It was a brand new gun, one of those foldable piece of shit .22 revolvers from American arms. Put it in sweatshirt pocket to test the clip on the side. Before insertion into pocket I made sure to put hammer down and the trigger was covered by the folding grip. Put it into pocket, at this point I think I didn't notice the hammer catch on my pocket. Upon removal of the gun I heard a pop and realized that I had indeed shot myself. I've been raised around firearms my whole life and have always been pretty careful, not careful enough obviously.
>>
>>32422581
Thank you a/k/ anon
Which one of the four is your favourite?
>>
>finally got a Red Ryder BB gun for christmas
>mom kept telling me not to shoot my eye out
>whatever mom I'm a crack shot
>go outside and line up my first target
>bb ricochets and hits me in the eye
>oh my god I shot my eye out
feels bad man
>>
>>32415814
Were you drunk?

That sounds like somethign that could only happen if you were drunk.
>>
>>32422581
that's so sweet, I hope everything worked out between them.
>>
cut my finger bad from a mosin bolt, had sticky bolt problems so held the rifle with right hand on the grip and used left to smack bolt back, the bolt shot back and the bottom caught me on the second knuckle of my pointer finger, didnt bleed because pretty much just skin over the knuckle but i did get to see what my bone looks like. would post a pic but they were all on my old phone.
>>
File: All together home.jpg (2MB, 2241x2241px) Image search: [Google]
All together home.jpg
2MB, 2241x2241px
>>32422720
The beryl by far. I don't own the 2 on the right anymore. Sold both of them to a friend for his first two AKs.

>>32422758
Me too.
>>
File: maxresdefault (4).jpg (510KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (4).jpg
510KB, 3264x2448px
>just got new serpa-style holster for tokarev
>practicing drawing and racking because fuck trusting Serbians to make a safety suitable for cocked and locked carry
>begin picking up speed as drawstroke becomes easier with repetition
>tokarev draw speed, warp 9: engage
MCFUCKING OUCH
>fucking serbians left a sharp as fuck edge on the rear sight which has just gouged my entire left palm FUCKFUCKFUCK

Lessons learned: never exceed warp 8.6 with a tok and also grolious serbian bluing is bloodproof
>>
>>32413748
Stabbed myself with Mosin bayonet while using it to take apart mosin. Had my hand in a stupid place and applied a little too much pressure. Hand got a pretty good cut that day.
>>
>>32413748
Noguns here
When I was younger I used to heat my ass up against a vent heater. Found out no pants felt better and no underpants felt great. Leaned forward too far and got some burns in the shape of the grates/vent on my ass.
>>
>>32413786
WHAT? YOU GAVE MICHAEL YOUR ISIS?!
>>
>>32422134
Once you get your first gun you'll be surprised at all the ways those things can draw blood.
>>
>>32415067
Not a military guy, is RK a fairly high ranking officer?
>>
>>32422781
>selling a plum polymer AK-74 kit build
>ever
>>
File: Crystal Clear Trijicon Glass.jpg (321KB, 1168x778px) Image search: [Google]
Crystal Clear Trijicon Glass.jpg
321KB, 1168x778px
>>32423145
Finnish RK, it's an AK clone used by the Snow Wizards (Finnish people) and also copied by the Israelis and named the Galil.
>>
>>32417209
>headspace gauge

That's a firing pin protrusion gauge holy shit. Thanks for making us all look bad since I'm sure you tell anyone within earshot of you about your "headspace gauge" you feel the need to carry around all the time. Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>32422646
>ijustfuckingshotmyself.gif
>>
>>32413748
>firing an AK doing some OPFOR shit
>lean rifle against leg since kneeling
>trying to load more blanks into the mag since I only had one
>rifle slips off knee
>hot barrel lands on arm, takes a second to get it out of the way

Nice big blister on my forearm for a week after that.
>>
>>32422646
That's a bad feeling. It's loud and (in my case) doesn't hurt immediately but you know you just fucked up bad.

Kinda hard to find fault with you pocketing a pocket revolver since that's its intended use.

Take the jokes at your expense in stride and rededicate yourself to safety and a carry system that makes sense. Be glad it wasn't worse than it was.
>>
I got my cock stuck in the barrel of my saw off shotgun when i tried a new cleaning technique

had to lube up well and my cock is all blue
>>
>>32424339
probably a .410
>>
>>32413748
i pinched my finger on a mosin bolt and thats about it
>>
>>32413748
Unloading my lever gun after a late night kangaroo hunt. Was having a beer and a chat, stopped paying attention and ejected a .44 magnum round right into my front tooth.
>>
File: Plum.jpg (1MB, 2988x1681px) Image search: [Google]
Plum.jpg
1MB, 2988x1681px
>>32423176
Not in the second picture, the first one. Notice which AKs are missing. I'll never sell the beryl or saiga.
>>
>>32413748
>CZ 75 Compact at an indoor range
>brass bounces off wall and lands on foot
>calmly lift foot, brass slides off foot
>go back to shooting
I was wearing flip flops and it landed between the toe-retaining strap and my foot.
Also had brass fall down the back of my shirt, once, but it was a through and through (lol).
Caught myself in the Mosin bolt as I was reassembling it, once.
My life is vanilla af.
>>
File: HB.jpg (12KB, 450x299px) Image search: [Google]
HB.jpg
12KB, 450x299px
>>
I was a retard and had my foot squished by an artillery piece back in 2011 if that counts.
>>
>>32413748
I had no idea how an SKS mag worked when I got mine. I was trying to close the bolt and smashed my finger with it when I let the mag open. I had to bite my lip to not make noise because my roommate was in earshot and I didn't want to look stupid.
>>
>>32413748
The only thing I can think of was the first time I remember firing a gun.
I was maybe around 5 or 6 and my dad took me to shoot his bulgarian Makarov. Not knowing any better I kept my thumb under where the hammer/slide goes and I fired. Still not sure how I only managed to get a relatively small cut. In retrospect, I'm surprised my dad didn't correct me. I own that makarov now though.
>>
File: why-so-serious.png (1007KB, 537x721px) Image search: [Google]
why-so-serious.png
1007KB, 537x721px
>>32424783
>flip flops
>at the range
>>
I split my thumb nail in half down the middle trying to remove a dogshit utg rail from a golani

fuck utg
>>
>>32413783

>amazon trail

that game was based
>>
>>32423318
I've watched quite a few videos of dudes shooting themselves and they always say that"I just shot myself" and always was like yeah no shit dude but I think my exact words were "I just shot myself didn't I?"
>>
>>32425165
FL
and i've seen brass land in some of the smallest nooks and crannies
the subsequent panic is what I'm circumventing by wearing shit flops
54r can get pretty hot
>>
File: 1466731450036.png (229KB, 1051x1393px) Image search: [Google]
1466731450036.png
229KB, 1051x1393px
I got garand thumb from a model 11 during disassembly pic unrelated
>>
>>32422094
sounds to me like you just never shoot your guns
>>
Missed putting sunscreen on part of one of my legs at the start of a day at the range.
>>
>>32414154
You're retarded and i hope you die alone by your own doing.
>>
>>32417356
This.
>>
>>32415062
So retarded he has to make up a retarded story to hide the fact he is retarded. What a fucking retard.
>>
File: 25-22_dogpile_99.jpg (91KB, 550x419px) Image search: [Google]
25-22_dogpile_99.jpg
91KB, 550x419px
>>32425522
Inorite. I think we must be the only ones to even remember it; it took some googlefu to find that image at all.

When my cousin and I were like six we used to deliberately catch logs because that screen sent our sides to orbit for some reason
>>
>>32428251
I remember it too. Shit was wild, the fishing sim part was my favorite
>>
>>32413748

My dad beat me when I ND'd a air rifle loaded with a small nail saboted in electrical tape through the garage door and into mums new car.
>>
>Be me 5 yrs old
>In Maine on summer vacation with my parents and bro
>Messing around in small gun shop in town
>Garand rifle on the shelf
>Dad pulls bolt back I put my finger in there to touch the cuz I'm young and stupid
>Dad releases bolt and smashes my lil pussy finger
>it's all blood blistered
>I cry like a bitch and mom takes me to go wash it out
>>
Had the charging handle locked back in my ptr91 cuz i was doing some cleaning, and my hand is supporting the foreend. And my little finger is right where the charging handle shoots forward and locks in place. I dont remember how i pushed it forward but the charging handle comes slamming forward, smashing my little finger. Still hurts sometimes, i think i fractured it but whatever.
>>
>>32413748
I tripped over a pile of rucks scrambling out of a jingle truck and smacked my forehead on the feed tray of a 249. Fucking hurt.
>>
File: Red_smile.jpg (7KB, 276x250px) Image search: [Google]
Red_smile.jpg
7KB, 276x250px
Watched the guy next to me in SOI disassemble a 249 with the bolt racked back. He removed the buttstock and the bolt flew out and smacked him right in the mouth. Knocked a couple teeth out and fucked his shit up pretty good.
>>
>>32428993
Hell, my dad pistol-whipped me with a 1911 when I ND'd it while learning to shoot. I was eight and stupidly tried to thumb down the hammer for some reason.
I grew to hate that fucking Kimber....
>>
>>32425789
Sofla

No excuse for wearing flip flops to the range.
>>
File: enhancedbuzz28904133762290310.jpg (70KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
enhancedbuzz28904133762290310.jpg
70KB, 450x450px
Was cleaning my 1100 barrel when I was like 13. Shoved the rod too far and the edge that sticks out the farthest got a good cut into my. Tried to hide it from my dad. Still got the scar from barrel and the whip.
>>
1911 has sharp corners and tightly springed metal

My hand bled
>>
>>32413748
>out innawoods with cousin
>fucking around with a daisy bb gun
>made the dumbass assumption that the gun wouldn't fire with the lever out
>boy was I wrong
>lever slammed down on thumb
>caught between lever and the catch that holds the lever
>punched a hole right through my thumbnail, but not a lot of blood
>you never realize how often you use your dominant hand thumb until you try putting on button-fly jeans with a gimp'd thumb
everything healed up fine, but there's an indentation on my nail that never really filled in completely

also
>be 16
>hunting for yotes
>see a badger rooting about on the way home
>at the time their pelts were like $100 a skin
>fuck yeah I'll take a shot
>zoom scope a bit to get a better view
>max scope
>just a little more
>take shot
>scope gently kisses my brow
>fuck that, I my face for the next week
>>
>Wrap too much patch on cleaning rod
>Try to force it through breech
>Hand slips and smashes thumb on the receiver
>>
>>32423123
>kek
>>
>>32422109
CHEERS FOR BRINGIN HOME THE MEATS? NO, MY WIFE PICKED THE TURKEY, HA!
>>
>>32413748
I have a permanent scar/callus on my thumb from loading pistol mags by hand.
>>
>>32420122
It didn't ricochet around off your pelvis causing maximum damage?
Thats why the mafia uses it for execution s ya know
>>
>>32418218
I use scissors now because of this.
>>
File: IMG_1042.jpg (1MB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1042.jpg
1MB, 2048x1536px
I stabbed my hand on the hand guard release lever on a yugo opap.Bled like a mother fucker.Left the perfect impression of it as a scar.Would take a pic but camera is potato so have a upset cat.
>>
not guns but
teaching myself how to juggle knives was a fun experience
scars all over my chest and forearms
>>
Beretta bite
Garand thumb
Getting pretty good burn changing 240 barrels as AG
>>
>>32423116
I too have experienced the pain of having my arse turned into a whopper patty
>>
>>32432909
Lol I think that's been the best/worse part of the whole ordeal, seems like every other person spouts this meme while saying how lucky I am. That being said I am super fucking lucky, the doc said as it spiraled down my leg it went in-between two arteries and if it woulda nicked either one I would have lost my leg.
>>
>>32413786
Me too. Mossman 500 12g, EEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>32432897
Pussy.
>>
File: IMG_2559.gif (1003KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2559.gif
1003KB, 245x245px
>>32413748
All right I have one.
> I decide to go shooting some old rifles with my friend and his Grandpa on the Grandpa's land.
>It's a nice summer day in a Ohio.
>It comes my turn to shoot the rifle at the hanging target 2000 yards out downhill.
>Everyone has their ears in and stands back back.
>I take a shot from the front deck.
>I leaned in too much to the scope and it gave me good sized gash on on my forehead.
>I now look like Harry Potter for the next few days
"You guys are never going to let me live this down are you?"
>They both reply in unison, while snickering "Not a chance".
It was a good time.
>>
>>32433154
>Juggling knives
I knew of a group of jugglers that loved to juggles machete sized knives while barefoot. They also juggled torches, and rode unicycles down steep hills without any protection. They were a fun nutty bunch.
>>
>>32432545
> bruised eyes from scopes
I feel your pain.
>>
I want to shoot guns at a range but don't want them stores at my house. What do?
>>
>learning to shoot handguns for the first time
>have long fingers
>attempt to shoot an m&p shield
>cut thumb on slide because hand wasnt "high and tight" enough

embarassing more than painful tbqh
>>
>>32423116
Picks or it never happened
>>
Shot a steel target 5ft away from me

Had to get a piece of the jacket removed from my cheek.
>>
>>32413767
I've got blisters on me fingers
>>
>>32432847
SCHEME TO BRING DOWN THE ELITES? I'LL START WHIPPING UP THE MOLOTOVS!
>>
>>32435993
okay?
>>
>>32432847
LEERS AT LARGE WOMANS TEATS?
SURE ILL HAVE A GO.
>>
>>32429678
There's no reason not to, either.
It's not a construction site where you'd need closed-toe shoes or even steel-toe.
Worst case scenario is that you drop your own rifle on your foot.
>>
>>32413748
Aside from a few burn scars from hot brass, my dumbass moment goes as follows.

>be 8
>friend got a hold of shotgun shells some how
>some how manage to separate primer, powder and shot from shells
>burn lines of gun powder but run out
>let's pop the primers next
>realmenofgenius.wav
>bust out swiss army knife
>engage leather awl and stab primer like it was a cocktail weenie
>BANG
>ohshitwtf.jpg that was loud
>start to scuttle experiment because we good boys officer
>notice shrapnel in finger
>body remembers how to feel pain
>be bleeding everywhere
>go to hospital for stitches in my finger tip
>make up weak ass story about knife sharpening accident
>totally visible burns around wound
>no one questions it
>everythingwentbetterthanexpected.gif
>>
A bipod leg got stuck open, wouldn't close despite a lot of force being used to I sprayed it with CLP and tried to force it again. CLP had loosened whatever was blocking it and I managed to slice all the way through the webbing between thumb and finger.
>>
>>32413748
Cut my finger with a 1911 slide.

Just a small cut but I was at a shooting range, the gun was rented and I started bleeding all over it.

Thankfully I'm a regular there so the instructor wasn't paying that much attention to me, I managed to clean it a stop the bleeding with a piece of paper target without anyone noticing.

Maybe I should start bringing band-aids just in case.
>>
>>32413783
I don't remember logs in Amazon trail
I thought you only broke your spear
>>
>>32422729
was sickin around with one when I was young and dumb. wasnt sure if it was working since I had no bb's. dropped a rock in there. put finger over end of barrel, and guess what. the damn thing was working just fine. my pointer finger tho...
>>
Slide bite from my wife's PT111. Was trying different ways to hold it, cause we were nogunz before that purchase. Had my left thumb up and in the way somehow. Slide came back and chopped out a cube of flesh from the tip of it. Gunpowder stings.
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 189x266px
>>32438963
Look at the bottom of the slide- those edges are like a wood chisel
>>
File: Parsons checklist.jpg (23KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
Parsons checklist.jpg
23KB, 480x426px
hands lacerated and bloody from sharply machined parts arming the nuclear warhead on the way to hiroshima

http://www.atomicheritage.org/key-documents/checklist-loading-charge-little-boy-aboard-enola-gay
>>
>>32413748
Target shooting in an indoor range with a Ruger .22. casing bounces off the booth wall and lands right in between my glasses and my eyelid. Burned a perfect imprint on my eyelid.
>>
>>32439114
jeeeessssuuussssss
>>
Garand dick
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.