[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Misinformation & Fuddlore Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

File: misinfo.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
misinfo.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
Post weapons-related bullshit that you're sick of hearing. Fuddlore, left-wing journalism, CoD kiddies and all other sources of misinformation are welcome!

I'll start: The shockwave from a .50BMG will rip a limb off even if it misses you.
>>
/k/ is a reliable source of information
>>
Regular civilians can be trusted with semi automatic weapons
>>
>>32410684
Beeswax on your milsurp stocks
>>
Sweet baby Trayvon wuz a guut boi
>>
>The garand ping will tell enemies you are out of ammo, so they paradropped empty clips behind enemy lines so they thought they were circled. Pretty smart if you ask me.

>The 5.56 was invented to wound, two guys carrying one means 3 guts newtrawlized. Impressive!
>The .30 couldn't go pass winter clothing !
>The deezert aigul was invented to destroy car motors, I'd buy one now before we get yuroop's finest export ! Only 998 dahllars !
>The ak47 was so reliable you could fire it with halfs the parts missing ! (Btw ut was copied from the sturmgouwher !!!
>The stg could hav- of made hitler win ! Scary !
>>
>Interstate highways were designed to be used as makeshift runways in the event of a war with the Soviet Union. They're even required by law to have one mile of straight unobstructed roadway, every five miles!
I was actually taught this at school and even repeated it myself. Turns out, it's a complete myth.
>>
>>32410684
.22 will bounce around the inside of your skull
>>
>>32410929

Shit I forgot abput this one.
>>
>>32410810
If you mean the average person, with an average understanding of firearms, I'd tend to agree with you.

But that can be fixed with fancy book learnin' an shit.
>>
>>32410921
$1000 for a Desert Eagle is a pretty decent deal considering they tend to cost a fair bit more
>>
Here's one that I see parroted all the time:

"There is no appreciable difference in power between .38 +P and .357 out of a 2 inch barrel if both rounds have identical bullet weights and are fired out of the same gun because the short barrel makes .357 lose all of its power."

The reality is that a 125 grain .38 +P out of a 2 inch snubnose barrel averages ~840 feet per second, while a 125 grain .357 out of a 2 inch snubnose barrel averages over 1250 feet per second.

There are reasons to not use .357 in a snubnose, but "it only has the same power as .38 +P out of a two inch barrel!" is not one of them.
>>
When I was shopping for my last handgun, the guy at the counter was trying to hard-sell me on a HK USP. He told me the frame could stop a 9mm bullet.

I told him I wasn't sure if that was a good selling point. He didn't understand why.
>>
>>32410926
Of course it is, haven't you seen the interstate highways in the east or west coast states?
>>
>>32411243
What? Is this a subtle joke about the "speed limit enforced by aircraft" signs you see around?
>>
>>32410926
It was originally going to be a requirement, but they cut it early on because its silly and we have plenty of airfields already built in the US.
>>
>>32410684
M16 boolits are designed to tumble, so that they make a massive wound that can't be stitched up
>>
>>32410926
In Finland this was true in past. These wider highway parts have been used as emergency landingzones a few times, so they have marginally filled their purpose. Also they are great for overtaking multiple cars at time (yay?)
>>
>>32411048
depends entirely on the powder. The best .357 powder for a 4" barrel is worse than .38 in a 2" b/c it won't all burn in time.

But with a fast powder, you can get 300 fps more or so. But with all that recoil, it hardly seems worth it for minimal gains.
>>
>>32411337
I seriously doubt that. Do you have a sauce?
>>
>>32411338
I read somewhere that US military advisors evaluating the m16 early on in Vietnam wrote bullshit after action reports about how the .223 was blowing gook heads and arms clean off with one shot to get the military to adopt it.
>>
>Saltrifles have high recoil therefore inaccurate.
(Higher than bolt-action full-size rifle)
>7.62x54 semiauto rifle can use 7.62x39 without any modification because x39 is shorter x54
>>
>>32410929
It's been known to happen sometimes, but often it just stops, or it stops/flattens out against the inside of the skull like any other small caliber bullet like that.
>>
>>32411464
I was wrong, it was considered for an earlier highway act, but not for the interstate program.

>"Congress considered including a flight strip program in the Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1944 — the law that authorized designation of a "National System of Interstate Highways." However, the 1944 act did not include the flight strip program."
>>
>Hi-points are unreliable crap son what you really want is one of the all american(made in turkey/china) brands!

>hue hue hue "LIfe time warrantee" son? you gonna need it wid dat (while fingerfucking a Remington 870 made with CHINESE STEEL)
>>
>>32411582
It's OK, familia. I still love you.
>>
>windex "neutralizes" corrosive salts

Ammonia doesn't do jack shit to salts, it's the water content that is dissolving and flushing out the salt. Ammonia is used to clean copper fouling.
>>
File: GSC_ScanCZ-75.jpg (220KB, 749x1093px) Image search: [Google]
GSC_ScanCZ-75.jpg
220KB, 749x1093px
>>
>>32410684
Ammo is cheap.
>>
>>32411286
No, they're twisty in a lot of areas.
>>
>>32410921
>>The 5.56 was invented to wound
I love how this one always comes from the same people who say
>You can't use 5.56 to hunt, you'll blow the deer apart!
>>
File: 1414519896287.jpg (232KB, 900x861px) Image search: [Google]
1414519896287.jpg
232KB, 900x861px
>[x opponent of the US] designed [y gun or mortar] so dey could dun use our ammo but not the other way around!

>arisakas, carcanos are inherently weak actions

>m16a1s were made by Mattel

>mah brudder in law fell on one-a-them mossberg shotguns an it snapped plum in half. alumernam got no place on a gun, boy!

>.7mm-aught-57x41 remchesterbaugh shortmag is all you gon need in a gun. Inventeered it muhself. Here, buy this natzee mouser I sporterized to take it. I'll keep handrollin' em for ya when you need more. An don't worry, I ground off them ebil swostickas. Only a few rounds thru it, looking to trade for a kimber 1911 or browning a-bolt. NO LOWBALLS

>Israel is the US greatest ally

>the US ground the imperial chrysanthemum off of captured arisakas to disgrace the emperor

>ankle holsters are still viable

>sega 12
>>
>>32411731
>ankle holsters are still viable
Depends on your situation. I can reach my ankle a hell of a lot easier and faster than the small of my back when I'm driving.
>>
File: g19_gen4_45.png (330KB, 1000x536px) Image search: [Google]
g19_gen4_45.png
330KB, 1000x536px
For me, it is the Glock. The best striker fired pistol.
>>
>>32411756
If you are driving, you should have access to multiple carguns so having angleholster is kind of unnecessary
>>
>>32411756
The shoulder holster is king for driving and most modern cuts/styles of pants aren't suited to having even a j-frame dangling off of your ankle
>>
>>32410684
Sig Sauer makes quality firearms
>>
>>32411799
>Shoulder holster
Yeah, but then when I get out of the car I need to have a jack or vest of some kind. As for my pants, I've never had a problem.
>>
>"5.56x45 was designed to wound"

BUT

>"nobody needs an AR-15 to hunt, it will blow deer in half!"
>>
>>32411731
Actually, no one really knows why the mums were ground off the Arisakas. Popular opinions are either it was done on order of Japanese command to prevent disgrace to the Emperor from having his property fall into enemy hands, or MacArthur ordered it for some most likely petty bullshit reason.
>>
>>32411872
fairly certain it was a condition of Japanese surrender at the end of the war to save face for the Emperor
>>
File: tm2.png (2MB, 1455x926px)
tm2.png
2MB, 1455x926px
>>32410684

>"Assault weapons."

>"Wheelguns are more reliable than semi-autos."

>"Smith & Wesson is changing it's name. PC motherfuckers!"

>durr round vs durr round vs durr round
>>
File: fudd.png (390KB, 480x726px) Image search: [Google]
fudd.png
390KB, 480x726px
>>32411862
>>32411678
>>32410921
How about some OC? Over 500 hours in Paint.
>>
File: 123170-004-E7FBD22B.jpg (14KB, 407x450px) Image search: [Google]
123170-004-E7FBD22B.jpg
14KB, 407x450px
>the AK-47 will never jam
>shoots boolets accurate even if full of mud
>the AK-47 is the single most produced assault rifle in the world
>only accounting for all the kalashnikovs produced not the AK-47 specifically
>what's an AKM? Is that like a new AK-47?
>The AK-74 is just 47 backwards
>5.45 is waaaay weaker than 7.62
>>
>>32410684
> All you need is .45 an' 30-06
> 2nd admendment is fer' huntin'
> Single shot is all ya need fer huntin'
> Long as I can keep mah single shot I don't care what dey' ban *spit*
> AK-47 is a 'terrist gun
> Ain't nobody need a 'salt rifle.
> Ain't nobody need a semi-auto, 'cept shotguns Cain't go huntin' with an AR (I guess .308 Ar's don't exist, nor the PTR I hunt with)
> YER SHOOTING TOO FAST. ONE TRIGGUR PUL PER 5 SECONDS SONNY (At a public range, with no explicit limit on speed of discharge)
> .22 gonna get banned, you better stock up
> .22 can kill anything, all yeh need is a .22 (Not so great on larger animals, despite what people say
> AK 74's can shoot 5.56x45
> Any number of sad bubba'd 'sporters' and 'upgraded' guns with shit tier BSA scopes, rails, and shade tree machine work
> Nah u don't want dat mosin, get yerself a remington 700
> Fuck those plastic guns, real men shoot 1911s (I was looking at a M9 Beretta :\ )

I'll think of more....
>>
>>32411893
I was under the assumption that no official documents were ever found from either side that gave a reason. It was, however, common to deface the seal when it was being given to a non-military entity like a school or another nation, so there's that.
>>
>>32411338
It do, though.

>>32411474
It wouldn't take an entire arm off, but it'd just about make that arm entirely useless, an M193 load fired from a 20" barrel, hitting bone, will just fucking ruin a limb, that shit can really hold it's own when compared to a good .308 load
>>
>>32411928
> AK 74's can shoot 5.56x45
No, but a few of the AK100 series can.
>>
>>32412049
Those would be purpose made 5.56mm rifles shooting 5.56mm, not a 5.45mm rifle shooting 5.56mm.
>>
File: 1428654634265.jpg (353KB, 1300x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1428654634265.jpg
353KB, 1300x1950px
>I'm jest lookin' to get out of [terribly bubba'd gun] what I dun put in it, sonny

>AR stands for Assault Rifle

>AK is assault rifle in Russian
>>
>>32412105
She can fondle my gun whenever she wants.
>>
>>32412020
The reports literally said heads were exploding, among other things. It was blatantly dishonest.
>>
File: IMG_1359.jpg (54KB, 880x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1359.jpg
54KB, 880x558px
>>32411474
Springfield Armory's tooling wasn't right for the rifling on the m16. So the first into batch of rifles for testing has something like a 1:18 twist which was making it keyhole and cause extremely gruesome wound canals. Military infighting was causing the standard army doctrine to include huge fusilade of fire in an engagement as opposed to the tradition "rifleman" mindset of earlier times.

So this being said, the weapons weren't being used at great distances, so no one at the time realized the extreme innacuracy of it.

>source: a great book called the "American Rifleman"
>>
>>32412105
>Work in an LGS
>Hear the "Jes lookin' to get outta it" shit every day
I love when someone brings in some basic bitch AR they bought for six fiddy and put tons of cheap mall ninja shit onto and then they tell me they want way more than it's worth because "it's a good gun, I drive tacks with it".
>>
>>32410684
>If a criminal is armed and stabbed you but running AWAY you can shoot him in the back

I feel like this one is due to confusion over the fleeing felons rule but god damn is it annoying to listen to from fudds.
>>
Here's something that always bothered me. When news sources look at stats for crime and gun violence, the US is never compared with other American countries with the exception of Canada. It just always stuck me as blatant racism and fixing the results by ignoring all of Latin America not to mention Africa, and all of Asia except Japan. I guess it doesn't look good for the point they're trying to construct when a country like Mexico or Brazil with strict gun control has more problematic crime and murder rates than the US.
>>
Despite popular shitposting, the Tavor X95 is a 1 MOA rifle.
>>
>>32412280
If you can convince the jury you were still in fear of your life, you can.
>>
>>32411919
>what's an AKM? Is that like a new AK-47?
>The AK-74 is just 47 backwards
Neither of these are wrong.
>>
>>32412490

why even risk it? killing the guy isn't going to do anything for you.
>>
>>32412231
Interesting, thanks for clearing that up
>>
>>32412579
Really makes you think.
>>
>>32411338
That depends on what you're firing. 62 grain FMJ will keep on going, while the ol' 55 grain will tumble/frag on impact given the right conditions.
>>
>>32411918
Kek, well memed my friend
>>
>>32410926
This is sort of the case in Sweden, actually. A big part of the Viggen's design was to give it enough STOL capability to fly out of makeshift airstrips.
>>
File: 1470658246566.gif (31KB, 450x455px)
1470658246566.gif
31KB, 450x455px
>>32410684
>Post weapons-related bullshit that you're sick of hearing.

>fiber optics aren't durable
>tritiums are better than fiber optics because you can shoot in the night (you need to identify what you're shooting at first and fiber optics glow brighter than tritium)
>competition will create training scars and will get you killed in the streetz
>a gun with a safety will get you killed in the
streetz
>the m9 with its slide mounted safety will get you killed in the streetz
>[insert stupid suggestion] "it works for me!"
>SHIT HIT DUH FAHN
>Glocks suck
>DA/SA sucks and you cannot effectively pull that double action trigger
>shot timers are expensive and are a waste of money
>I carry this (insert extremely small and hard to shoot .380 pistol) because a gunfight lasts 3 seconds, is 3 yards away and ends with 3 shots
>people that think they can predict the parameters of a violent encounter they may or may not be a part of in the future
>APPENDIX CARRY?!?!! ARE YOU CRAZY YOU'LL BLOW YOUR DICK OFF
>proceeds to muzzle the everloving fuck out of their midsection when they draw from IWB out of their shitty aliengear holster
>aliengear being suggested at all
Just in general, anything /k/ says. The majority of /k/ are shooting enthusiasts that try to give suggestions on serious usage of firearms. You don't get tips on how to conceal carry from a poorfag collegeboy that has never touched a gun aside from his shit tokarev he takes out to the range 3 times a year and that Glock something that his friend let him shoot when he got invited to the range.

And my biggest pet fucking peeve

Of all time

People trying to use pic to diagnose two handed shooting. It. Does. Not. Fucking. Work. For. Two. Handed. Shooting. Goddamn.
>>32411756
>>32411799
>>32411846
You do realize appendix carry is a thing, right?
>>
>>32410866
What's wrong with this?
>>
>>32410684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RsIK8zB-9c
>>
>when duh shits hits duh fan I'm going to use my hundreds of thousands of .22lr rounds as currency, hunting, and killing rounds.
>>
>>32411517
No but they make 7.62x25 adaptor for 7.6254r guns.
>>
>at a gun show where a vendor just sold a C39V2 for 1300 FUCKING DOLLARS

Man dude, you just let him buy that for 1300? Arsenals are like 1000 new, hell I got mine for a few hundred less than that

>well yeah, that's a good deal, but i mean, those are arsenals and these are century
>emphasis the shit out of century
>>
>>32411928
where in the fuck do you live? east coast? cali? here in tx every fudd has 10 ARs and thinks hunting hogs with night vision and helicopters = humane pest control methods.
>>
>>32412280
depends on the state... are you in texas? if so, and some shit about it being 'after dark' you can shoot someone thats fleeing with your property if you 'have reason to believe that said property will be irretrievable' after they escape or some shit.
>>
>>32412590
it'll make sure he cant testify against you..
>>
>>32410684
Only .45 has stopped power
AK can't jam
Ar15s are designed to wound people
Civilians shouldn't be able to own ar15
2nd admentment is for hunting
9mm is too weak to use
I heard Glocks are the best pistol
>>
>>32413074
>(you need to identify what you're shooting at first and fiber optics glow brighter than tritium)

No they don't.

>>32413074
>People trying to use pic to diagnose two handed shooting. It. Does. Not. Fucking. Work. For. Two. Handed. Shooting. Goddamn.

It works fine if you're not retarded. Something tells me you're an "instructor" with one gun and a chip on his shoulder.
>>
>>32411678
I think 5.56 was in vented to wound and I also think it can't kill deer. I think it's an anemic round with minimal stopping power and proven unreliability, and that we need to go back towards battle rifle rounds if we want to stay ahead of body armor technology.
>>
>>32414519
not the same guy but fiber optics glow pretty damn bright in daytime or low light. in lower light and complete darkness, tritium definitely takes the cake. tritium with bright paint around the center is p.easily seen in the daytime too, but they can make a fiber optic tube smaller in diameter than an orange ring drawn around a tritium tube.
>>
>>32413074

appendix carry is awkward in a vehicle. I mean it's doable but there are much better ways to carry in a vehicle.
>>
>>32411893
>>32411983
I did a lot of research on this topic.
WWII JAP bring backs are basically three categories:
before treaty
after treaty
fuck you I do what I want

Before Jap surrender guys brought home whatever they wanted. These usually had the mark of the Emp. As the war went on though the, "flower" was left off the weapons as they were being made hastily. These weapons were terriblely made.
After the treaty the Japs reallyreally wanted the Emps to save face so the US Military told the Soldiers to deface the flower or they couldnt take the Jap weapons home. They went so far as to tell guys to bring these weapons back to give back to Japan for rebuilding their military.
Most guys that fought there said FUCK YOU and didnt listen. It was never official so they didnt really have to. A lot did, so finding a funny looking flower on your WWII Jap weapon adds a little value. But likely if you have a Jap weapon with no flower its because the weapon was made shittily and not defaced.

And that is where the myth got started.
>>
>>32413074
>>tritiums are better than fiber optics because you can shoot in the night (you need to identify what you're shooting at first and fiber optics glow brighter than tritium)
Not in low light conditions which is what tritium is for you idiot. You don't want it to be too bright in low light conditions ether.
>>
>>32410684
Two that I am surprised that didn't get stated yet:
>The Japs desgined their guns to be able to use captured American ammunition in case they ran out
>Austrian troops would shoot captured x54R in their M95 rifles.
>>
The M16 jammed alot in vietnam
You don't have to aim precise as MG gunner
>>
>>32414923
Most people don't understand how eyes work.
>>
>>32411791
>Multiple carguns
What the fuck, do you drive an armory?
>>
>>32415778
>The M16 jammed alot in vietnam
It did though. That's a fact. It was largely user error but it still happened a lot.
What's comical is when people say the M14 was more reliable because it didn't jam nearly as much under the same conditions. As it turns out any cleaned and maintained gun will jam less than one the user thinks is self cleaning. Fancy that.
>>
>>32415778
>You don't have to aim precise as MG gunner

But you don't though. Learn the difference between precision and accuracy.
>>
>>32410684
Knife expert friend's idiot friend: "Did you knew that the AK47 was copied from the Sturmgewehr? My friend reads many books and is an expert and he just told me this yesterday!"
>>
>>32419121
>During World War II, the Sturmgewehr 44 assault rifle used by German forces made a deep impression on their Soviet counterparts.[9][10] The select-fire rifle was chambered for a new intermediate cartridge, the 7.92×33mm Kurz, and combined the firepower of a submachine gun with the range and accuracy of a rifle.[11][12] On 15 July 1943, an earlier model of the Sturmgewehr was demonstrated before the People's Commissariat of Arms of the USSR.[13] The Soviets were impressed with the weapon and immediately set about developing an intermediate caliber automatic rifle of their own,[9][10] to replace the PPSh-41 submachine guns and outdated Mosin–Nagant bolt-action rifles that armed most of the Soviet Army.[14]

Not copied but definitely heavily inspired.
>>
>>32414551
you're retarded and don't understand ballistics.
>>
File: 5.56 headshot.jpg (169KB, 667x500px) Image search: [Google]
5.56 headshot.jpg
169KB, 667x500px
>>32411338
they're designed to fragment, actually. It's just as devastating as any "tumbling" that could happen.
>>32412173
looks pretty explosed to me, lad.
>>
>>32419161
but literally every modern assault rifle is inspired by the StG44.
>>
File: 1480224935782.jpg (567KB, 2592x1944px)
1480224935782.jpg
567KB, 2592x1944px
>Polymer will last indefinitely with the same strength throughout its lifetime
>MIM parts are almost always equal in quality to that of barstock or forgings
>MIM parts are not a cheapening technique but an improvement (*improvement over early casting, maybe)
>These new gun prices are a reflection of inflation, not demand
>Quality of US produced guns have not declined in the last 20 years (As a general rule, not individually)

If companies just admitted that they cheaped out and cut corners, I wouldn't be nearly as annoyed by the ridiculous decline in quality over the last few decades
>>
>>32410684
ratshot is not a good self defense round
>>
>>32419258
True, but the AK family looks a lot more like an StG than any other modern assault rifle.
>>
>>32411928
>Nah u don't want dat mosin, get yerself a remington 700

Unless this was about eight years ago, I see nothing wrong
>>
>>32419276
>looks like
just because something looks like another thing doesn't make one a rip off of the other. Their operating systems are completely different.
>>
Non-whites and kikes, specifically niggers, are people that are entitled to "rights".
>>
>>32419262
You don't know anything about MIM, do you? You must shit your pants knowing it's a manufacturing process used in things like nuclear power plants and aerospace.
>>
>>32410684

In no particular order:

>9mm doesn't have enough stopping power for home defense
>"build an AR-15 as your first gun" when it's horribly overpriced for a good build ($700+) and you could just get a Yugo Mauser for $300 max or a Yugo SKS for $400 max
>Glocks are bad
>Tula/etc ammo are bad because they're "dirty" (read: I don't want to clean my gun every time because I'm a lazy fuck)
>if I don't like it it's a meme

Trusting /k/ in general for solid advice about guns is about as intelligent as trusting /v/ for videogames or /a/ for anime.
>>
>>32419542
>buying a bolt action WW2 rifle for your first gun
>buy a Yugo SKS for 400 fucking dollars
No.
>>
>>32419551

Both are better than an AR-15 at that cost range. I'd rather even own a vepr than an AR-15 if I'm going to be spending that much money on a rifle.
>>
>>32419482
I'm not stating that MIM itself is automatically terrible, but to say that gun manufacturing MIM techniques is on par with those used in nuclear facilities is downright misleading
>>
>>32419569
Buy a handgun if you're poor.
>>
>>32419542

An AR build is 400 dollars if you go outside and have real world friends like a healthy, successful adult. I don't know about paying for shipping from all the overpriced edgelord exploitation parts websites.

Your SKS is obsolete and you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. I'm going to hazard an educated guess and say you don't pay your own rent or phone bill.
>>
>>32419598

>$400 for an AR

Let me guess, you're using bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.
>>
>>32412105
That Cintia Dicker?
>>
>>32410976
>>32410810
Fuck off
>>
>>32419598
>400$
What kinda shitassin pot steel AR are you building?

Also
>plastic has no place on a gun
>I only buy American made guns! as he buys a browning for his kids first deer rifle
>you never need to clean glocks
>seracoat is just spray paint
>a cinder block will stop an AR or AK
>the japs used to cut through machine gun barrels in WW II
>you can't shoot any handgun past 25 yards
>you need a scope to shoot past 50 yards
>just rack a shotgun to scare them off and if it don't work the first time try it again
>carrying a round in the chamber is too dangerous
>>
>>32414551
I went through my entire reaction image folder and failed to find anything to respond to your monumental stupidity
>>
>>32418840
Do you not?
>>
File: image.jpg (104KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104KB, 700x525px
>>32418840
>wheredoyouthinkyouare.jpegging
>>
>>32410921
>the 556 was invented to wound

I just never understood the military selection of ammo and cutting the barrel to 14"
>>
>>32410684
.22lr is the deadliest round because it bounces around inside of you. Literally everyone in the welding shop I was in for a certification believed this, all of them teacher included.
>>
>>32414434
Its immediately after they performed the act and if you believe you cannot stop him any other way
>>
>>32419284
>buying remshit in 2016
>>
>>32414578
He claimed fiber sights work better in low light. That is bullshit.
>>
File: kek~02.jpg (16KB, 255x224px) Image search: [Google]
kek~02.jpg
16KB, 255x224px
>>32411731
>>alumernam
>>
File: 1473388336450.jpg (245KB, 570x845px) Image search: [Google]
1473388336450.jpg
245KB, 570x845px
>>32414551
>>
>>32412254
>I love when someone brings in some basic bitch AR they bought for six fiddy and put tons of cheap mall ninja shit onto and then they tell me they want way more than it's worth because "it's a good gun, I drive tacks with it".

Fuck, this.

Sold a guy a DDM4V11. Comes back in two weeks later saying we sold him a broken rifle. Has rifle with him. As I'm pulling it out of the case, he's talking about how his shots are all over the goddamn place and the rifle is a big piece of shit and his A-bolt don't do that.

Turns out he bought a shitty NCStar reflex sight off amazon, put it on and didn't even zero it. We basically showed him some of the optics that people normally put on them and he said something like "I already spent enough on the rifle, it shouldn't fuckin' matter what I put on it."

Also had a different guy come it. Had a Aimpoint PRO on his SCAR 17 and wanted to get something magnified for reaching out to a distance. Start showing him ACOG's, Aimpoint's magnifier, Razor HD 1-6x, etc. Dude is shooting down my suggestions keeps asking for cheaper. Eventually tell him the only thing I have thats really cheaper is the shitty Bushnell scopes that come on hunting rifles.

And thats how there is a SCAR 17 with a Bushnell XLT Trophy 3-9x40 on it floating around my area.
>>
>>32418840
no but i drive one
>>
>>32425771
>And thats how there is a SCAR 17 with a Bushnell XLT Trophy 3-9x40 on it floating around my area.

I cannot contain my rageboner
>>
People who think they're actually going to use their AR to fight terrorists/ISIS

People who think a civil war in the US would be determined by all the 22 they had stockpiled and not by the loyalty of the military and foreign intervention

People who unironically argue about needing 30 rounds to stop a home invasion

Basically anyone who deludes themselves into thinking they're doing anything but expensive pretend (not that there is anything wrong with playing dressup, I enjoy it myself)
>>
>>32426655
>People who unironically argue about needing 30 rounds to stop a home invasion

Depends on who/how many are invading the home and how shitty a shot I am.
>>
I was actually told once that the Black Panthers and Black Lives Matter is full of former black spec ops from the Army and Marines.

And that they could TOTALLY kick the ass of every "raciss" gun owner. #ImWithHer
>>
>>32414412
You a central or one of those West fags
>>
>>32428018
Also fuck you I love the hog purge
>>
>>32410810
And people say that there's no CTR shills on /K/
>>
File: 1477135708907.jpg (55KB, 600x550px) Image search: [Google]
1477135708907.jpg
55KB, 600x550px
>>32421303
>>
File: 1476525684256.jpg (24KB, 360x506px) Image search: [Google]
1476525684256.jpg
24KB, 360x506px
>>32425187
>>32428116
>>32419169
>>
>>32427083
If a large team of guys is determined to invade my home past gunfire I'm probably screwed no matter how much ammo I have
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.