[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I told you about the AYYYs /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: Richards-Alien-491542.jpg (32KB, 590x885px) Image search: [Google]
Richards-Alien-491542.jpg
32KB, 590x885px
>walking home from gym
>notice strange glow in sky
>its not like the other stars and its just above the clouds
>It doesent move but sometimes when I look away it changes place
>happens every few night
>last night be watching anime
>check clock to make sure cousin who's staying round will be asleep
>11:30 noice
>flick on Monster Musume
>watch 3 episodes
>time for sleep now
>check clock 11:51
>SPOOPED
THERE IMPLANTING MEMORIES INTO OUR HEADS WHILE THEY PROBE US /K/
PLEASE I BEG OF YOUS AS A NO GUNS BRITBONG WHAT CAN I DO TO PROTECT MYSELF.
I-Im scared
please dont let me get probed /k/
I cant say no homo while im sleeping
>>
>>32404664
luckily the NHS provides you with mental health services free of charge
>>
>>32404669
I dont need a mental health checkup I need a fucking weapon to protect myself from illegal space niggers
>>
you get fucked, if you have a pipe laying around, and some basic power tools you can make a slap shotty, with some tin foil, you make a hat to resist the brain wave manipulations.
but if you listen to this guy, its only the gov playing tricks on you. so don't worry goy

https://youtu.be/w-uTEIHqTuk
>>
>>32404664
where you at fellow britbottle? LE7 reporting in
>>
>>32404749
TS12 op reporting in
>>
>>32404754
wtf? Never heard of any ayylmao activity up there. Any RAF bases nearby?
>>
>>32404742
But I need a licence to buy the shells for it, something I dont have
>>
>>32404765
one over the moors, but I cant imagine what they would be accomplishing by sitting in a single place night after night, and its not like there spying on us the government's bretty open about doing that already
>>
>>32404664
keep a pocket bible, a lighter and a shotgun shell between your asscheeks at all times.
Ayys haunted me in my dreams, i guess we battled teleprompethly or whatever but when i started praying to Jesus they were all like: Ah shit, not faaair, nooo, fuck you, stooop
But when they go full on and start abducting and raping, heat the shell with the lighter, it might harm someone that way, i dont know improvise.
>>
Saw a UFO couple of nights ago.

AMA

Eventually I got bored and went to sleep
>>
File: 1480128269389.gif (448KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1480128269389.gif
448KB, 200x183px
>constantly driving back and forth between Phoenix and San Diego
>always see weird lights in the sky at night when somewhere in between Gila Bend and Yuma on the 8
What's the deal? Is there a military base nearby? It seems to be a common enough thing that Gila Bend has a UFO themed diner and motel. Once I saw three lights to the south that were just stationary. They were a bright orange and just sat there for a solid ten minutes as I was driving along before they disappeared. Another time, there was a bright green light performing these seemingly impossible maneuvers. It was stationary for a few minutes and then just zipped across the sky at insane speed. My girlfriend was in the car with me and saw it too. Never thought much of it. Figured it was just military shenanigans.
>>
>>32404664
stop watching anime faggot
>>
take pics when it happens again
>>
File: 1475076491652.jpg (114KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1475076491652.jpg
114KB, 500x500px
>>32404664
check if you have small hole above bumhole, that is where they inject the memories
the doctors call it a pilonidal cyst, but thats just a cover story

also get urself a baseballbat, stick true to your hooligan heritage dude
>>
CCTV
>>
>>32404768
can you cobble somethign together with ramset blanks and brakeline?
>>
>>32406856
>yfw the us has a 50 billion dollar black budget, and that does not include special company shops like skunkworks.
>>
>>32407622
It was quite a show. Imagine a fighter jet doing performing loops and such for an air show. But speed that up by about 20.
>>
>>32406856
>hey were a bright orange and just sat there for a solid ten minutes as I was driving along before they disappeared.
Sun dog. Basically a reflection of the sun in the clouds, generally around sunset.
>Another time, there was a bright green light performing these seemingly impossible maneuvers.
Foo Fighters. Not the band, the WWII phenomena.
>>
>>32406799
go on
>>
>>32406889
are you stupid? he didn't watch animes, the ayys put a false memory of him watching them. get learned dumpass.
>>
>>32407716
Meanwhile in some site that does not exist some drone operator is wondering why his F/A concept drone wont correctly respond to commands and is flying around like a fucking retard, the lead scientist is happy with how its airframe is holding up to stresses, the software guy is claiming is a hardware problem, the hardware guy is blameing the software, and the project lead is wondering how he will explain this one to the DOT&E.

Meanwhile, some guy driving down the highway thinks its aliens.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (9KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
9KB, 1280x720px
>>32407758
>sun dog
I don't think so. It was already night when I left Phoenix, and was already very dark when I saw it. When I google Gila Bend UFO, this pic came up which is pretty much what it looked like, except there were 3 of them and they were further apart. Probably flares?
>>
>>32407803
do you mean he doesn't like snek pussy?
>>
>>32407819
Kek. I most certainly don't think it was aliens. The only other UFO that I saw that I wound up getting an explanation for. I was driving west on the 8 about 40 miles until Yuma and saw a bright light in the sky followed by a blue misty halo. Turned out a submarine launched a Trident missile off the coast of California for some test. I'm sure that whenever I see something, it's the the DoD doing it's thing.
>>
File: snek.png (16KB, 338x400px) Image search: [Google]
snek.png
16KB, 338x400px
>>32407803
sounds like they helped him out, now he can watch more anime in less time

>>32407868
>tfw no snayyk gf to help you watch anime faster
>>
File: consern.jpg (103KB, 681x708px) Image search: [Google]
consern.jpg
103KB, 681x708px
>>32407963
>The snek has tits
But why?
>>
>>32408194
Fireaxis went insane.
>>
>>32408194
Venom glands.
>>
>>32404664
get an xray done, look for metal implants

do you live near one of those high UFO activity RAF bases?
>>
>>32406799
pics?
>>
File: Billabong_Mirror_Mirror_Pant.webm (2MB, 404x720px) Image search: [Google]
Billabong_Mirror_Mirror_Pant.webm
2MB, 404x720px
>>32408194
>furries
>>
>>32406955
I tried but it just looked like a light smear on my shit phone camera so i ended up deleting it
>>
>>32404664
>>>/x/
>>
>>32409331
here's the best description of it
>it was in the south direction
>it was about 30-50 degrees up (this kept changing)
>it was higher than the clouds but lower than the stars, you could tell this because the light diffracted thrugh the clouds like a torch thrugh mist
>it cant off been a plane bc it wasn't moving much
>it cant of been a helicopter because it appeared 3 nights in a row and didn't move at all until I looked away and it seemingly teleported also it was windy af
>it was relatively close because as i walked around town its position relative to myself changed unlike stars what remain in (almost) the same place
>it was wayyy brighter than all the other stars, imagine the moon but way smaller like the size of a screw head a metre or 2 away
>it some what pulsated (this could of been down to the high winds and moving clouds)
Im genuinely convinced it was ayys or some military project
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.