[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 107_290_popup-660x495.jpg (108KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
107_290_popup-660x495.jpg
108KB, 660x495px
What went wrong?
>>
Something important because its not in production. Now fuck off
>>
Nothing, it was only ever spitballing, like the Massoud. You cant fail if you never try.
>>
>>32404569
NFA laws
>>
>>32404641
SBRs are a thing.
>>
>>32404570
Nice way of saying "I have no idea", jackass. Is your other catchphrase "it's like that for a reason"?
>>
>>32404688
Yes because you or anybody else here fucking knows? This is yet another mindless thread with a mindless topic that doesn't belong. Nobody here has experience with this weapon, nobody here knows anything about it and nobody here can talk about it. All you can say is "HURR DURR I LIEK IT" or "ITS SHIT!1211!!!%@#455!!" Get the fuck out.
>>
>>32404569
people want bullpup but bullpup is always twice as expensive as standard configuration
>>
In the firearms industry, innovation is a 4 letter word. You aren't allowed to make new things.

I mean, look at the domination of the AR15 in the market. I'm not saying it's a bad rifle by any stretch, but I mean how many times can you make the same rifle and sell it as something different? The answer to any question ever asked that starts with "how can we..." Is make an ar15 fit the bill somehow.

To be honest, it just goes to show how versatile the rifle is. But optimization is completely dead
>>
>>32404705
If that were true keltec wouldn't exist.
>>
>>32404569
It never found a company to unload the production to.
Magpul wanted to be a company that designed things and then let real companies refine and product those designs, kind of like early Hollywood Armalite. Remember the Masada and Bushmaster ACR? That was also a magpul project.
>>
>>32404694
Then you should tell that to OP instead of sperging out like a 12 year old
>>
File: 142727200299.jpg (83KB, 582x615px) Image search: [Google]
142727200299.jpg
83KB, 582x615px
Magpul sells accessories & ideas, not guns.
No company wanted to take on production of this because they feared there would not be enough market for it. The technology was also unproven and given how much issues the ACR adaption of the Masada was causing, no one wanted to get involved.
>>
>>32404705
that makes no sense

why the fuck is innovation bad in the firearms industry?

> this is not how you make superior shit
>>
>>32404869
Hes retarded. Its not. Its just expensive.
>>
>>32404869
Hes being hyperbolic, but its definitely market suicide to create an accessory that isn't compatible with the most popular guns, which are either ARs, AKs or 10/22s, which somewhat restricts how things can be designed.
>>
File: 1475792780759.png (55KB, 1371x896px) Image search: [Google]
1475792780759.png
55KB, 1371x896px
>>32404694
Why are you so mad? Did your wife's boyfriend call you a cuck? Did step daddy fuck your mom extra loud last night? Or are you just an emotionally unstable infant minded neet?
>>
>>32404719
>>32404869
>>32404875
I should have explained better. By bad, I meant not fiscally sound. It's "bad" in the sense that it doesn't guarantee returns when you could make something that does guarantee return and for much cheaper. Keltec is basically proof of this. They are the only mainstream company constantly innovating, but any of their most ambitious projects are expensive and hard to find
>>
>>32404570
Another way of saying "I have no idea how to respond to your question but I feel like my input needs to be in every thread"
>>
>>32406060
Stop giving the poor thing attention.
>>
>>32404694
Why is yet another trip fucking up this board. Do you think you're important or something?
>>
>>32404694
Kill yourself tripnigger
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.