[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EU firearms directive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 35

File: EU.jpg (1MB, 3072x2048px) Image search: [Google]
EU.jpg
1MB, 3072x2048px
As you no doubt will have heard, IMCO and the EU commission are trying to reform the firearms regulations within the EU. This change has been spearheaded by the British. Who will be brexiting, but still want to ruin everything for the rest of us while they still can.

The IMCO & EU commission have now reached a draft text which they believe will be able to pass the EU parliament. The proposal will be presented to parliament in March 2017.

The proposed changes to the current laws can be found here: https://www.docdroid.net/JCvID2y/directive-91-477-compromis-16122016.docx.html

Some of the things that our american friends will find revolting are extensive central registration (for up to decades after destruction of a firearm), medical & psychological tests, suitability checks at least every 5 years,...

It's interesting to note that some member states are already looking for work arounds. Most notably the Czech, who are planning to declare that all citizens are necessary for security of state and therefor excempt of the proposed EU rules. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out.

Below I'll go over some of the stuff that would change for me as a Belgian:
>>
>>32404095
So they aren't taking away guns at all?
>>
File: capacity-excemption.png (54KB, 737x1123px) Image search: [Google]
capacity-excemption.png
54KB, 737x1123px
Overall magazine capacity will be restricted to 20 rounds for handguns and 10 rounds for rifles. Going over this causes your firearm to be "prohibited".

There are excemptions to this however:
If you are a sport shooter who:
- Is member of a club & sport shooting federation.
AND
- Regularly practises target shooting and have been for over 12 months.
AND
- Fulfill the specifications required for a sport shooting discipline which is internationally established and officially recognised by the local sport federation.
(here they don't seem to require actual competing?)

OR

You are a sportshooter actively competing a sport shooting discipline which is internationally established and officially recognised by the local sport federation.

OR

You are basically Swiss. ;)
>>
File: prohibited.png (38KB, 825x794px) Image search: [Google]
prohibited.png
38KB, 825x794px
Short barreled rifles which are less than 60cm and capable of firing with the stock folded, retracted or removed (without tools) are considered "prohibited".
This prohibited status can be overruled by the member states, but I sincerely doubt it.

Many EU countries did not have SBR laws up til now. There are UZIs, MP5s, Steyr TMP/B&T MP9s all over the place around here. These will become prohibited (if the law is passed).

Another thing to watch in the future is how the full auto to semi auto conversions will be handled as the text is entirely unclear about what can "easily be converted to full auto". Such guns will become prohibited.

I'd say all guns are easily converted to full auto, it's keeping them controllable that's the hard part. ;)
>>
File: deact-demil.png (23KB, 808x381px) Image search: [Google]
deact-demil.png
23KB, 808x381px
Deact/demil guns have now much stricker requirements. Where once upon a time, you could use deact guns to show disassembly and function, it seems like pretty much everything will need to be welded in place and/or drilled through.

I've already seen some guns which were converted to these standards and I almost cried. An MG42 with externally visibly welds and a stationary bolt handle? Ugh...

Old deact/demil guns are excempt of the new rules, until they are offered for sale, sold or they are transferred over a border to a different member state.
>>
File: Eurocorps.gif (132KB, 603x600px) Image search: [Google]
Eurocorps.gif
132KB, 603x600px
Goddamn it, should've proof read this shite... Excuse my suckage, I just rolled out of bed.

>>32404095
>therefore
>exempt

>>32404103
>fulfil

>>32404109
>barrelled

>>32404121
>stricter
>exempt
>>
File: 1471265159010.jpg (2MB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
1471265159010.jpg
2MB, 3456x5184px
>>32404095
Glad you decided to make a thread about this. Was about to do so myself.
This shits been thrown around for a year now. The only real pro with the current proposed version of the directive is the fact that semiautos aren't being single handedly banned any more, and that member countries are allowed to give people rights and licenses for sporting and nation defense purposes, which are things especially Finland pretty much demanded.

The directive ain't through and accepted yet, so I would still recommend people writing their politicians and signing that online petition opposing the directive on change.org.
>>
thank you for the information
you are doing everyone a big favour here
>>32404155
done
>>
File: 1457289926015.jpg (471KB, 640x1613px) Image search: [Google]
1457289926015.jpg
471KB, 640x1613px
>>32404155

As far as I know, only ALDE (european liberal & democrat faction) is still fighting against it. So chances of it passing are pretty high. That said, how member states will implement it is anyone's guess.

>The directive ain't through and accepted yet, so I would still recommend people writing their politicians and signing that online petition opposing the directive on change.org.

Certainly, but most politicians don't know enough about guns and frankly don't care. I've written to many multiple times and they all reply more or less the same. Those that do go into specifics usually say all the wrong things.

Ironically, our right wing (NVA) seem perfectly fine with this proposal, while you'd expect them to fight it most of all. It's center-right that's fighting the hardest.
>>
>>32404121
>I've already seen some guns which were converted to these standards and I almost cried. An MG42 with externally visibly welds and a stationary bolt handle?

And now think about it: Every collector of historical artifacts will have to get them welded together or destroyed.
>>
>>32404339
I didn't ask to feel these feels.
>GABOOM
:D
>>
File: truth.jpg (41KB, 400x581px) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
41KB, 400x581px
>>32404333
>thank you for the information
>you are doing everyone a big favour here

You're welcome. The main problem is that there's a lot of disinformation floating around about this and it's pretty confusing.

>>32404384
>And now think about it: Every collector of historical artifacts will have to get them welded together or destroyed.

Speaking of disinformation...

Did you even bother to read the text I conveniently linked for you, or did you just feel like spewing bullshit for shits & giggles?
>>
This amendment is purely unacceptable. Even for Switzerland. Sure, enlisted men will be able to keep their converted rifle, but "high-cap" mag ban for it, too.

Does that piece of trash need an unanimous vote from the EU parliament or is a majority sufficient to pass it?
>>
>>32404095
Good. Hopefully we will have less gunhorting idiots running around when this passes.
>>
File: 1477310255881.jpg (59KB, 586x331px) Image search: [Google]
1477310255881.jpg
59KB, 586x331px
Britain is cucking Europe one last time. Britain is on their way out, they've only got one foot left in the door and suddenly: "Oh, chaps. I do believe I've forgotten your parting gift!" As he pulls ye olde mills grenade from usunder his vest, while toking up a fat stoggie and taking a puff as the violent explosion of the EU as we know it occures in the background.

Listen boys. We liberates nearly half that goddamned continent not to long ago. You... you need us to do it again? W-we get kinda lonely alone over here across this big ocean... All we have to keep us compant are those stupid fucking beaners that border us, and the Royal Mounted Faggots® to the north. I wish a nigga would.
>>
>>32404384
This is already the case in Austria. Most people in Europe don't give shit about guns though.

So you only hear those burger cry. Which is quite funny to me.
>>
>>32404095
>. This change has been spearheaded by the British.

That is not a nice way to say goodbay britain, what do you say in your defense?
>>
>>32404095
> IMCO and the EU commission are trying to reform the firearms regulations within the EU.
"trying" is the key word here, no one gives a fuck about EU regulations.

They were "trying" to ban semi autos not that long ago.
>>
File: 1471665929089.jpg (302KB, 644x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1471665929089.jpg
302KB, 644x1050px
>>32404538
>That is not a nice way to say goodbay britain, what do you say in your defense?

I say good fucking riddance. Most of the EU firearms reforms were always sponsored & pushed through by the brits.
I wish they'd have left already.

>>32404565

As clearly stated above, the laws need to be voted in by the EU parliament and ratified by local parliaments of member states as well as implemented in the various local gun laws.
Even if it passes in the EU parliament it will take years to implement and a great many variations would be implemented.

As the CZ solution illustrates, there are workarounds available.
>>
File: 63b.png (49KB, 320x242px) Image search: [Google]
63b.png
49KB, 320x242px
>>32404511
>This is already the case in Austria.

For collectors? Or for musea too?

That's sad tbfh.
>>
>Go to London
>Read or watch 1984
>No difference
>>
>>32404095
Isn't the EU unable to enforce legislation on its member nations, and relies on the compliance of the members to enforce its rules?
>>
>>32405041
>smartphones are telescreens
>BBC and SJW politicians (read: all of them) comprise the ministry of truth
The similarities are uncanny.
>>32405061
>Isn't the EU unable to enforce legislation on its member nations, and relies on the compliance of the members to enforce its rules?
EU directives are legally binding for all member states, and since only a few states (finland, czechia, estonia) are putting up a fight with reference to "national defense" (which, bluntly put, does not require civilian ownership of semi-automatic rifles), the European firearms community is facing a paradigm shift towards the wrong direction.
>>
>>32404460
People like you ruined Europe.
>>
>>32404460
>Good. Hopefully we will have less gunhorting idiots running around when this passes.
The "gunhorting idiots" of the future will be blindly obedient and uniformed agents of the state. Do enjoy the impending totalitarian China-like shithole you helped create.
>>
>>32404103
>be swiss
>be cucked anyway
feelsbad.jpg
>>
>>32404460
Omnicuck.
>>
That's just fucking great.

How much a sham marriage to a US citizen will cost me?
>>
File: 1402995895290.jpg (284KB, 1800x777px) Image search: [Google]
1402995895290.jpg
284KB, 1800x777px
Swiss here.

Since this shit will pass and we will get fucked (inb4 initiative and other bullshit) what rifle should I get right the fuck now that is going to be confiscation proof for the following:

>Range fun
>Plinking
>Defense of the nation because I won't have my demillied Stgw 90 anymore
>bolt action ONLY

Should I get pic related next year chambered in 5.56 or .223?
>>
I hope that you my european brothers, understand that this is done to make us white folk unable to defend ourselves against the non-white invasion orchestrated by the Jews and race-traitors.
>>
File: 1407097851358.jpg (273KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1407097851358.jpg
273KB, 1600x1067px
>>32405716
Or this one in 7.62x39?
>>
>>32405716
Yes but in a bigger caliber, and a shotgun.
>>
>>32405726
Or the savage scout in .308
>>
>>32405742
CZ
>>
>>32405716
>>32405726
>intermediate cartridge for a bolt action rifle
Why, though?
>>
>>32405760
Because we use 5.56 NATO and because 7.62x39 is cheap as fuck around these places.

I could very well use .308 but that is harder to find and more expensive.
>>
>>32405769
Still, intermediate cartridges trade range and power for reduced weight and recoil, both of which are pretty much irrelevant in a bolt action rifle. Use .22lr for cheap plinking and 7.62x51 or similar for defence of the nation.
>>
>>32404479
They left the EU because they wanted greater immigration control, particularly with cheap labor flooding in from Eastern Europe. Also their economy is going to be trashed when they do pull out, and I don't want the US anywhere near that dumpster fire.
>>
File: IMG_1190.jpg (2MB, 1388x3821px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1190.jpg
2MB, 1388x3821px
So this is my collection.

Which ones are fucked which ones are good to go, just so I know how I should invest in ammo and mags.

Also which ones to sell right now?
>>
File: IMG_1191.jpg (2MB, 1295x4091px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1191.jpg
2MB, 1295x4091px
>>32405826
>>
>>32405826
where do you live?
>>
>>32405832
Switzerland
>>
>>32405840
Switzerland isn't an EU member, I don't think this will affect you.
>>
>>32405845
>Switzerland isn't an EU member, I don't think this will affect you.

I've said this like a million times already.

We are in Schengen, we have to abide by the laws.
>>
>>32405857
Damn, well I'd imagine that your government will attempt to find a work around much as Czech's are. As for your personal collection I'd wait before the laws actually start to materialize and your own government has responded to them before you do anything.
>>
>>32405716
Why not get some FA shit? I thought you mountainjews can get these things.
>>
>>32405716
DO NOT COMPLY
>>
>>32405904
This shit is not the USA where I nothing is registered and people can have "boating" accidents.
>>
>>32405826
>So this is my collection.
>Which ones are fucked which ones are good to go, just so I know how I should invest in ammo and mags.
>Also which ones to sell right now?

Stop fearmongering, you idiot. Everything is fine... Your mags will get grandfathered in or cleared by membership of a shooting range/federation.

If you decide to ignore all work arounds, you'll need to limit your pistol mags to 20 rounds & rifle mags to 10 rounds. But that's it. No other impact.

It will take years to clear EU parliament & then get voted into actual Swiss law anyway. Wait to see if it even goes anywhere.
>>
File: 1459818661996.png (268KB, 639x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459818661996.png
268KB, 639x360px
>>32404095
>This change has been spearheaded by the British.

Eternal Anglo strikes again. Hopefully Eurocrats will give absolutely unacceptable terms stay in EEA.

>>32404565
>"trying" is the key word here, no one gives a fuck about EU regulations.
>They were "trying" to ban semi autos not that long ago.

This is the probably same thing, it just took this long get it done.

>>32404121
>Deact/demil guns have now much stricker requirements. Where once upon a time, you could use deact guns to show disassembly and function, it seems like pretty much everything will need to be welded in place and/or drilled through.
>I've already seen some guns which were converted to these standards and I almost cried. An MG42 with externally visibly welds and a stationary bolt handle? Ugh...
>Old deact/demil guns are excempt of the new rules, until they are offered for sale, sold or they are transferred over a border to a different member state.

I only problem I have with this is external welds, fucking up gun from inside should be enough for deactivation. Paris attackers used improperly deactivated AK's that had been restored into bit more functional state.

>>32405113
>EU directives are legally binding for all member states, and since only a few states (finland, czechia, estonia) are putting up a fight with reference to "national defense" (which, bluntly put, does not require civilian ownership of semi-automatic rifles), the European firearms community is facing a paradigm shift towards the wrong direction.

Finland will have exception for reservists on magazine capacity limits.
>>
File: 1471273540381.gif (654KB, 534x959px) Image search: [Google]
1471273540381.gif
654KB, 534x959px
Meanwhile in /V4/

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/czech-president-urges-citizens-arm-fight-terrorists/

https://sputniknews.com/europe/201611131047390720-czechs-guns-migrants/

https://www.euractiv.com/section/central-europe/news/czech-republic-against-strengthening-gun-control-in-eu/

http://www.rp.pl/Sluzby-mundurowe/161129151-Macierewicz-o-dostepie-do-broni-w-Polsce-Bron-to-wielka-odpowiedzialnosc.html
>>
>>32404095
>Most notably the Czech, who are planning to declare that all citizens are necessary for security of state and therefor excempt of the proposed EU rules.
Czech here, expanding on this, our minister of interior stated that he aims at having the proposal enacted before autumn 2017, and almost all of our politicians and citizens support it, so its very likely it will happen. For those who are interested, here is wikipedia link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_Czech_Republic#2016_Constitutional_Amendment_Proposal
>>
>>32405826
>lamp on pistol
isnt't that banned in switzerland ?
or was that hollowpoint ammo ?
>>
>>32406546
What's banned is laser sights.
>>
>>32404095
>This change has been spearheaded by the British

>>32404538

That is not true. Why do people keep claiming that? The UK has opposed these changes:

>However, the Commission - backed by the Dutch EU Council presidency - faces a battle in winning parliamentary support for its plans.

>UK Tory MEP Vicky Ford, who is steering the legislation through Parliament and has tabled several amendments, has branded the Commission's proposals as "poorly drafted and impractical".

>She said the move will have "unintended consequences" for museum owners and collectors, sporting organisations and groups such as the Countryside Alliance in the UK.

https://www.theparliamentmagazine.eu/articles/news/parliament-gears-debate-new-eu-firearms-legislation

And now people will believe it's Britain's fault when they in fact opposed the changes.

You know who is to blame? It's the Dutch.
>>
>>32406532
>>32406471
How is living in the Czech republic anyway? Is it affordable to live in the suburbs/rural areas=
I might start renting out my house and try to migrate if my country keeps going to shit.
>>
>>32406471
When did having access to a firearm ever stopped a terrorist?
>>
File: 1464123526122.gif (2MB, 254x275px) Image search: [Google]
1464123526122.gif
2MB, 254x275px
> If stored other then a safe, firearms and ammunition should be staored seperate from each other

so, self defense is pretty much killed
>>
>>32406628
> semi auto only connversions are illegal now
> "high capacity guns (20 rounds detachable mag for short guns and 10 rounders for longguns) are now banned
>>
>>32406585
>And now people will believe it's Britain's fault when they in fact opposed the changes.

Nope. A single British MEP opposed it. That leaves quite a lot of British politicians pushing for this shit or at least accepting it. UK has pretty much most restrictive weapons laws in EU and has pushed for rest of EU to follow their shit in both disarming citizens and increasing surveillance.

Do you realize that EU presidency rotates between member countries, country that happens to have presidency at any given time has to do certain things, whole presidency is mostly just a symbolic thing.
>>
>>32406628
what is the EU?
>>
>>32406667
Do you realize that the British MEP was representing her government's stance? They opposed the changes.

>British conservative Vicky Ford, who steered the bill through the assembly, told gun groups in November that she had wanted to "reject the entire thing [the commission bill]" but was met with resistance from too many MEPs.

https://euobserver.com/justice/136362

Not just Vicky Ford:
>The All-Party Parliamentary Group for Shooting and Conservation, made up of MPs and peers, met in Westminster this week and discussed the issue. After hearing from the European Hunters’ representative organisation, FACE, the All-Party Group agreed to write to the Home Secretary Theresa May asking her to make representations on their behalf to the European Commission. The letter will be signed by individual members and will make clear their opposition to the proposed reopening of the Firearms Directive.

(from the BASC page "UK politicians and shooting organisations oppose European attempts to revise firearms rules")

The Dutch were the main leaders of the change- their position in the EU presidency is irrelevant.

But if you have contrary evidence, please post it.
>>
>>32406599
Id say its similiar ro rest of east europe - things are fairly cheaper than in west, but pay is lower as well. There is lot of villages, and they are, atleast in the one i live in, expanding (cca.10 new houses in 5 years in village with population about 300 people. If you were to rent your ´´old´´ house, (assuming you live somewhere in western europe) you would get more money out of it than you would in Czech Republic, from what i heard a lot more, so you could live pretty well in here. If you were to move in some rural area, i gotta warn you that people here are xenophobic, so people who were born here would kinda ostracize you for some time.
>>
Brit here - is there anything in this about licensing air guns, something thats been kicking around for some time in the UK
>>
>>32404155
Why don't they just add that to their own constitution? Or whatever document outlines their government?
>>
>>32406929
Thanks man, appreciate it. Might look into it if things keep going to shit in germany.
>>
The whole thing was started by Bernard Cazeneuve, French minister of interior back then, now prime minister. And now the new minister of interior is Bruno Le Roux, another hardcore anti-gun extremist who had already tightened French gun laws in 2012. They are pretty much the Euro equivalent of Fenstein, Obongo and Biden, only way much worse.
The French socialists, greens and communists are all as anti-gun as one can be, and they hold a lot of power in the EU.
Of course, this way a golden opportunity for everyone else in every EU country to join the bandwagon. Make no mistake, there isn't a single politician in the whole world, except maybe Trump, who believes in gun rights. Everyone else wants every single gun banned from private ownership.
>>
>>32405716
Nice mentality you've got there.
What are you going to do when your shitty bolt action is getting banned next? You do realize that there are plans to completely ban private gun ownership in the EU before 2025, right?
>>
>>32407507
So there's basically nothing we can do.

I don't give a shit anymore.
>>
>>32407507
There's not going to be an armed uprising over gun laws. Not in the gun-crazy, government-despising and violence-prone US and certainly not in a European country.
>>
>>32406611
not long ago in US

2 ISIS terrorist tried to do a shootup in a mall hosting humoristing drawing of muhammad, they were shot by mall security, only 1 security guy was lightly wounded, everyone else survived
>>
>>32404667
No not musea. They still have lots of stuff left.
>>
>>32405124
>>32405146
>>32405229
Really people like me destroyed Europe. 2 horrific World Wars and Europe is still a World power. But this bill would destroy Europe. Come out of your basement you paranoid retards.
>>
>>32405880
Another Swissfag here.

Our gooberment actually already sent an 'negotiator' to the commission meetings.
In the press they always state that they want to 'upkeep Swiss tradition'. But they don't state clearly what the mean with that. But what they most probably mean is for the soldiers to keep their rifle at home, as the Swiss army has the character of a reservist army (kinda).
I do not have any hope, that they care much about private gun ownership.

As I have also a nice collection, I'm quite saddened. I right know would suck dick for a U.S. green card.
>>
>>32408774
Then go fucking sign the referendum as soon as it's started and get your friends to sign it too
>>
>>32407595
> So there's basically nothing we can do.
move somewhere else
>>
Europe deserves everything it's getting. You know who has to deal with stupid ass european no-guns on Twitter constantly bitching about guns constantly? Americans.

You should have fixed ur shit long ago.
>>
>>32408840
Not so much a fan of GOVs and the political process here.

Most likely they will include this into an update package to the current Schengen treaty, which will contain many other regulations. Like more cooperation to defeat terrorism n'sheiiiit. They did this already with the 2008 gun-law changes.

So even there might be enough signatures for a referendum, the vote might not pass, as not accepting updates to existing treaties, might cause cancellation of all the treaties.

'...or do you want to have muzzie refugees driving around uncontrolled in trucks allover your country there goy? Don't you?'

Sorry for not being sorry to throw in the black pill.
>>
>>32404095
>>32404103
>>32404109
>>32404121
a society which makes such laws deserves nothing else than islamic terroism 24/7
>>
So, nothing changes for Germans, as we're already virtually unable to legally own firearms?
>>
>>32410223
you had to go for only 3months to a gunclub to get a licence, now it's a whole year
you where allowed to own semi-automatic rifles (even G3 and stuff), now you can't
>>
>>32405760
Cheap to shoot and a lightweight rifle?
>>
>>32410324
>you had to go for only 3months to a gunclub to get a licence, now it's a whole year
It's been a whole year for a while already, that's not new.
>you where allowed to own semi-automatic rifles (even G3 and stuff), now you can't
What about semi-automatic pistols? Where do they draw the line? Are SMGs without full retard mode viable?
>>
>>32408041
I'm saying people like you caused the world wars, you caused the Soviet union, simpering submissive shits who begs for the state to let it do what it wants, because "they know best" and "it's safer this way".
>>
>>32404109
>"6. automatic firearms which have been converted into semi-automatic firearms"

so ist his where they can fuck everyone because the ridicolous interpretable amount of this statement. e.g. every military looking was originally converted from fullauto?

example: i have a swiss made sig 550 in another euro country. todays laws of said euro country already dont allow converted semi autos. its allow semi autos which where build semi fro the beginning AND on machinery and tools strictly seperated of the same factory builidng the original fullauto models. total bullshit but todays law.

so with this phrasing they can say " hohoho sig 550 originally is a fullauto assault rifle and they CONVERTED it to semi for the civilian market ?

fuck these traitor morons. sadly right wing politics comeback will need 10 years at least. even these fucks have more intrest for civil rights of their taxpayers. meanwhile million illegal immigrants stroll around europe with either no rightful reason to be here to make easy bucks or to be criminal or jihadi and they all hate us and our way of living and will try to establish their middle age savagery over us thanks to these goddamn fucks like merkel and juncker . but on legal guns and again us european citizens they can act against with no hesitation and problems.

so ten years of hidings and boating accidents and plausible deniability before these shitheads are purged from power.

thought i bought enough useless 30 rounders this year, guess i was wrong
>>
File: 158801i_ts[1].jpg (47KB, 1154x1154px) Image search: [Google]
158801i_ts[1].jpg
47KB, 1154x1154px
>>32410380
>>
>>32405964
>Paris attackers used improperly deactivated AK's that had been restored into bit more functional state.

is this so? where is proofs?
i always heard this accusation only related frome the eu commision fucks related to this one guy in the french train with an AK who got overwhelmed from 3 us soldiers on vacation. this was till today a often repeated claim which was never proofed or described in detail. and yes eu commision is known for telling straight lies related to this 2015 started try to ban semiautos
>>
>>32404095
>This change has been spearheaded by the British.
Is this true?
kek

The british are the biggest cucks the world has ever seen, ever! From world-dominating superpower to cuck-fucked little island full of forcibly disarmed beta males with bad teeth who are being dominated by savage smelly muzzies, all in the span of century!
>>
>>32411228
What about France though?
>>
>>32411276
France has been playing second fiddle to the british for at least 160 years
>>
>>32410223
YES nothing changes for germans.

because silly fucks like you dont even know the existing laws and their rights but have time for spewing bullshit which they dont know knothing about. im a german and like million other germans i own a shitton of legal firearms

so yeah NOTHING CHANGES FOR GERMANY.
sorry but typical german poeple like you are one reason why this country turns to shit
>>
>>32411321
But then there's Paris and Nice.
>>
>>32411374
But france has been cucked by the british since the mid 1800s so it's not like it's somethign we didn't see them becoming cucks coming. The british have no reason at all to have become what they are, they had it all less than 100 years ago, might, national pride, honour; now they're a bunch of limp wristed faglords who somehow managed to pass brexit, though it is too little too late.
>>
>>32411371
The only real option to be allowed to buy guns is joining a SchĂĽtzenverein with sperglords like you.
>>
File: sp5k#5.jpg (313KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
sp5k#5.jpg
313KB, 1100x733px
>>32410410
if you were a Jäger, you could pretty much own anything in semi auto
even stuff like Thompsons, MP40, MP5, SVT, SKS, and so on
just look at egun
>>
>>32411165

http://www.wsj.com/articles/slovakia-shop-believed-to-be-source-of-guns-in-two-french-terror-attacks-1448629216

Not even gun shop. Just another firm that sells mostly surplus uniforms and shieet.
>>
>>32410324
Nigga, what are you even talking about? None of what you say is true.
It´s been a year since forever. And the directive won´t change anything regarding our rights to buy semi-auto rifles. Converted weapons have always been highly restricted. If I wanted to have a FAL, I´d have to get one of these L1A1 rifles from LuxDeTec which have been semi-auto all the time. And on top of that, the barrel has to be changed out so it isn´t the original "weapon of war"
>>
File: royalsshotting-375009.jpg (43KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
royalsshotting-375009.jpg
43KB, 590x350px
>>32406667
>Nope. A single British MEP opposed it. That leaves quite a lot of British politicians pushing for this shit or at least accepting it.

That is factually wrong when there are three options, yes, no and abstain. Name the UK MEP's who have voted in favour.

>UK has pretty much most restrictive weapons laws in EU

Not even close, France and Germany are far worse. Looks like you've let 4 Chan memes rot your brain. The UK probably has the most active gun culture of any European nation.

Access to certain military firearms =/= gun culture.
>>
>>32414679
>UK
>The most active gun culture of any European nation

Jesus christ, how fucking delusional do you have to be?

Just because your posh faggots that dress like retards and carry 5k double barrel shotguns to shoot at fucking pheasants, doesn't mean it's fucking active.

You morons have one of the most restrictive and backwards gun laws and gun culture in Europe.
>>
>>32414693
>Just because your posh faggots that dress like retards and carry 5k double barrel shotguns to shoot at fucking pheasants, doesn't mean it's fucking active.

If you think that's the extent then you're incredibly misinformed. But i mean what would i know, i just help run a lodge in Scotland where people travel from all over the world to come and stalk dear, shoot various game birds, compete in clay and target shooting competitions. And we don't even see any of the visitors who come for the emerging practical shooting scene.

>You morons have one of the most restrictive and backwards gun laws and gun culture in Europe.

Except we don't. Like i said, 4Chan has rotted your brain to the extent where you cant tell memes from reality. I feel sorry for you.
>>
>>32414714
Actually the Czech and Swiss are the leaders not Scotland and England. Like seriously this is fucking basics. You only get people who hunt not all the good shit the Czechies get.
>>
>>32414725
We hunt various animals in beautiful locations and run many leading sporting competitions. They shoot military weapons at paper targets at shooting ranges. I know which draws more tourism and which requires more skill.
>>
>>32414714
>>32414751
>urr durr our fudd hunting culture is like completely superior to every other gun culture in Europe because we hunt shit.
>urr durr our gun laws are awesome even though we even have to find people to vouch for us in order to own guns.

Fuck off Britfag. Even your air rifles are fucking licensed.
>>
>>32414679
>Not even close, France and Germany are far worse. Looks like you've let 4 Chan memes rot your brain. The UK probably has the most active gun culture of any European nation.

Everything you just said is plain wrong.
>>
File: 1379721771919.jpg (48KB, 560x260px) Image search: [Google]
1379721771919.jpg
48KB, 560x260px
Firearms United is claiming that the published draft is NOT the correct one.

So anything in this thread is yet again useless.

Seriously EU, stop toying with my feelz. What are you niggers fucking doing?
>>
>>32414725
>You only get people who hunt

Do you have any idea how vast the market for hunting is? There is more money in hunting than any other discipline.
>>
>>32414770
Looks like you have no counter argument. I'll chalk that one up for me then.
>>
>>32414770
>urr durr our fudd hunting culture is like completely superior to every other gun culture in Europe because we hunt shit.

Name a more popular destination in Europe for hunting.

>urr durr our gun laws are awesome even though we even have to find people to vouch for us in order to own guns.

He didn't say they were awesome, he said they weren't the worst. Also the character reference is no different from securing a passport or submitting a driving license.

Nice tantrum though.
>>
>>32414783

>No semi except .22
>Best gun-culture in Europe

Pick one. You're dying.
>>
>>32414806
Putting aside shotguns you mean.

You can actually own full auto in the UK if you require it, there are thousands of people and organisations with cat 5 licences.

But like I said in my initial post military weapon availability =/= gun culture

there might be plenty of expensive cars in posh suburban areas but it doesn't mean there's a car culture.
>>
>>32406628
this the EU senpai, you're white. so they want you and your family dead

to the eurobros, you lads better pack your shit and run, or start a fucking revolution, you'll all be beheaded by muslims if you don't
>>
File: 5510465732_f726718be1.jpg (129KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
5510465732_f726718be1.jpg
129KB, 500x375px
>>32414679
>The UK probably has the most active gun culture of any European nation.

Nordic countries, Czech republic, Switzerland...
>>
>>32414679
> France and Germany are far worse
Germany > Farnce >>>> GB

> The UK probably has the most active gun culture of any European nation.
> a culture only consisting of fudds
then Austria has a rich one too

also, don't forget about CZ and Finland
>>
>>32414827
>
>>32414805
>>32414783

This is literally putting lipstick on a pig.

You guys have one of the shittiest gun cultures and gun laws in Europe. Only Malta is worse off.

If you consider your gun culture to be so superior just because you guys hunt with your double barrel shotguns, you must be pretty delusional.

As someone from Switzerland you have no fucking idea what gun culture is all about if you assume that hunting is the most important part of it.
>>
>>32414951
Yet you still can't name a more popular hunting destination in Europe.

On top of that you ignore the post where i explained that hunting was just one part of UK shooting culture. Clay's still takes up the biggest percentage of shooters, but there is a huge amount of money in hunting.

There are 140,000 members of BASC alone.

my job literally exists because people come from all over the world to shoot in the UK. If that makes you upset then you should go shoot some paper targets at your shitty range.
>>
>>32414975
Jesus fucking Christ. You guys have a gun ownership rate of 6.6 per 100k people, that's a drop on a fucking bucked compared to other European countries.

You are basically pretending that you have this glorious and awesome gun culture which is somehow superior to other European countries just because people from OTHER countries go to your country to shoot at animals.

The data alone proves that your country:

1. Has no substantial gun culture
2. Has shit gun laws even compared to Germany and France

Just give up.

Here's what gun culture looks like:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9cMr0KKqf4

Now imagine this shit happening all over the fucking country over a space of 2 days with over 100k people shooting for competition.

This is fucking gun culture. Not a bunch of British high class guys dressed in fancy clothes going about their business in the property of some lord.
>>
File: 99888934.jpg (146KB, 851x630px) Image search: [Google]
99888934.jpg
146KB, 851x630px
>>32414975

There is literally no limit to British delusion.

>There are 140,000 members of BASC alone.

I took a very quick look at their website. It is an organization that covers both hunters and sports shooters. Right?

In here in Finland we have about 300k hunters and 30k competitive shooters. Given that our population less than tenth of British population... both hunting and sports shooting are order of magnitude more popular here than in UK.
>>
File: queenssunset1a.jpg (340KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
queenssunset1a.jpg
340KB, 2048x1365px
>>32414997
>ou guys have a gun ownership rate of 6.6 per 100k people, that's a drop on a fucking bucked compared to other European countries

And when did number of guns per person become a meaningful statistic? a Swiss guy with 20 guns becomes equal to 20 British people with one gun?

>You are basically pretending that you have this glorious and awesome gun culture

It keeps me and many of my friends in business. Is that pretending?

> people from OTHER countries go to your country to shoot at animals.

Most (86%) shooters are British, we see mostly foreigners because we advertise abroad and have multi lingual staff.

>The data alone proves that your country:

>1. Has no substantial gun culture
>2. Has shit gun laws even compared to Germany and France

What data? post your data.

>Here's what gun culture looks like

You think this doesn't happen in the UK every weekend in the summer?

>Now imagine this shit happening all over the fucking country over a space of 2 days with over 100k people shooting for competition

I don't need to imagine i've attended plenty of BASC and NRA UK competitions.

>Not a bunch of British high class guys dressed in fancy clothes going about their business in the property of some lord.

If you actually believe this then you're incredibly uninformed. (not that i hadn't realised this already).
>>
>>32414714

Nothing that we don't have either - and much more - including shitload of everyman hunters and sport shooters. So do you have semi-auto rifles, pistols and select/full-auto stuff in civilian ownership and machinegun shoots? I just visited local gun collector last week - 20,000 firearms, few thousand of them select/full-auto and yard full of howitzers and anti-tank guns.

t. Finnfag
>>
>>32415096
Anglos everyone.

The current with one of the strictest gun laws and lowest gun ownership rates in Europe has morons pretending that they are the best when it comes to guns on fucking /k/ out of all places.
>>
I wonder how much this will affect me as a Dutch shooter.
We already have to spend a year and a half shooting at a registered sport shooting club. Within a certain slort discipline.
After that you can own a semi auto .22 pistol/revolver. Or a bolt action/lever action 22.
A year after that you can own a 9mm pistol or a large caliber bolt/lever gun.
A year after that you can buy a semi auto rifle in any caliber or a handgun in any caliber.
We cannot have pump action shotguns which sucks balls.
All must always be in a safe with mags and ammo seperate from eachother in another safe.
In order to get a license you need to fill in a list of questions about your mental health and stuff.
The only thing that I can see changing as far as i can tell is the mag restrictions.
>>
>>32415341
>We already have to spend a year and a half shooting at a registered sport shooting club. Within a certain slort discipline.
>After that you can own a semi auto .22 pistol/revolver. Or a bolt action/lever action 22.
>A year after that you can own a 9mm pistol or a large caliber bolt/lever gun.
>A year after that you can buy a semi auto rifle in any caliber or a handgun in any caliber.
>We cannot have pump action shotguns which sucks balls.

Hurr UK worst laws EU
>>
File: 1472091455575.png (531KB, 1165x1294px) Image search: [Google]
1472091455575.png
531KB, 1165x1294px
>>32415416
> the only thing you can't own there is a pump shotgun
> everything else just needs time
> worse then UK
>>
>>32415546
Well the head of my sport shooting club wanted to buy a 45-70 lever action. But the cops didn't want to sign off on in.
>"do they have elephants on the range?"
>"none of your shooters are hunters"
>"there is no sport shooting discipline that allows for this caliber"
>"why not get a 44-40?"
>44-40 do i look like a cowboy?
>>
>>32410842
Yeah but you can only shoot small game with .22LR

With a 5.56x45mm or 7.62x39mm rifle you have cheap ammo in a light rifle which is useful for deer, hog, wolves, fox, (and large birds, if we ignore legalities) etc, as well as having viable power for self-defense if need be.

.308 can do all of this too, sure, but it'll cost more to shoot, and generally recoil more (a concern for some, especially in a light gun).
>>
File: mujahideen.png (97KB, 510x480px) Image search: [Google]
mujahideen.png
97KB, 510x480px
Post yfw you're an American
>>
>>32415607
Can you even FIND .44-40 in Europe?
>>
>>32415711
sure
magtech makes them
I had a revolving carbine in 44-40
>>
I think Brits are the real cancer of the white race.
>>
>>32415716
>MagTech
Eww
>>
>>32415891
The Germans are at least as bad, I mean, how many times did they fuck up Europe in the past 200 years?
>>
>>32415891
>teenager hating his parents
>>
>>32405716
>what rifle should I get
one that come with US citizenship
>>
>>32407000
Not sure what you're asking here.

The military service is one of the few expected duties of Finnish citizens, namely men over the age of 18, and the whole country's defense is based on large reserves. The reason even Finnish politicians are so openly opposing this directive is the fact that the defense budgets have been fairly low for ages now, so self-imposed reservist activities, training and even gear purchases are almost recommended. If SHTF, every other Finnish guy on the street could form up a small, local militia-like in no time, assuming they don't get to regroup at their closest brigade and get geared up & instructed by actual military officers.
>>
>>32404095
>registration
Been there, done that
>medical & psychological tests
been there, done that
>suitability checks at least every 5 years,...
No problem. I'm no '420 blaze it' nigger, I'm no criminal, I don't end up in bar brawls...

Also had a friendly LEO interview me and do a few quick interviews with my neighbors before being issued a license. Guess what? Cops were decent and reasonable people, my neighbors were decent and reasonable people and (since I was issued a license) apparently I am a reasonable non-dindu person myself.

For me, this is a non-issue
>>
>>32415912
You HAVE to be american to demonstrate such ignorance.
>>
>>32415996
> thank you for picking up this can citizen

thats nice and all but dont you understand that this friendly ultimate comply and lying to your self makes your 'rights' to a joke more and more?

they can make small adjustements to this ridcolous process of nistrust and you are noguns in one day.

>medical test: oh you wearing glasses, well this doesnt make yo a safe user of firearms, need to see your sights'n'stuff
>asking your neighbors about you (LOL btw) : hurr this niggers dogs barks aggresive at me, hes deeeenjeruss. his kids trampled on my lawn, fucking lunatic family
>suitabilty test: so your exwife or some random stranger has made unproofen accusations against you that you wanna hurt them, sorry anon , no more guns for you.

i understand what you are saying, but from there it just gets worse, and in future everything can be used against you when the finally want only weapons in state agents hands
>>
>>32416307
>i understand what you are saying
No. Your greentext examples prove that
>but from there it just gets worse, and in future everything can be used against you when the finally want only weapons in state agents hands
Theoretically, that is a fringe possibility. Now for some facts. I live in Croatia. As much as we are (and were even in the communist Yugoslavia) a society that wasn't discriminatory or oppressive we laugh at America tier SJWs and we don't have a gun-grabbers problem since majority of people are normies and any attempt of retards like SJWs to enforce their will onto others would result in them being cut down by being compared to oppressive regimes like communism allegedly was. Or I can, if all else fails, have a boating accident since we have a decent rule of law here no matter what propaganda told you otherwise.

>thats nice and all but dont you understand that this friendly ultimate comply and lying to your self makes your 'rights' to a joke more and more?
I am currently exercising my rights as a citizen and will continue to do so till I die. I have rights (dunno why you put them in quotation marks) and all is fine and dandy over here.

>they can make small adjustements to this ridcolous process of nistrust and you are noguns in one day.
No. They (I presume that you're talking about my Sabor (parliament)) cannot do any shit without a decent public discussion and/or fear of being punished in the next election.

>medical test
There are real medical issues that could prevent someone from having a firearm. No harm in weeding out such people. Hell, it benefits gun owners if everyone knows that you can't legally own guns if you are not in appropriate physical/mental condition.

>asking your neighbors about you (LOL btw)
Why LOL? If some degenerate is a type of person who'd appoint themselves a 'local sheriff' and start 'policing' the neighborhood (think of shariah patrols in londonistan) would you want them armed?

cont
>>
I apologise for my British countrymen.

I'm looking at getting out and coming to the US but the immigration laws are so shitty. I'll have a medical degree in four years but even so, moving will be an absolute nightmare.
>>
>>32416307
Checking out with one's neighbors to see if that certain someone is a retard/thug/criminal is perfectly fine. Hell, we have no mass shootings here in Croatia. Seems to me it works fine.

>suitabilty test
Yes and no. It could in theory be an inconvenience to have popo confiscate your firearms till the matter is resolved but you are omitting relevant factors. We have a rule of law (despite what your propaganda tells you) and it is a generally good one (upsest happen every now and then but not nearly as much as in highly publicized cases in US) and people who are not assholes generally don't fall into the situations you used as an example.
>>
File: 1477671978063.jpg (48KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477671978063.jpg
48KB, 582x600px
>>32415637
>>
File: 1478277238811.jpg (20KB, 480x463px) Image search: [Google]
1478277238811.jpg
20KB, 480x463px
>>32416001
>>
>>32416516
>They (I presume that you're talking about my Sabor (parliament)) cannot do any shit without a decent public discussion and/or fear of being punished in the next election.

EU can pass directives without much debate, and your public debate and Sabor can go fuck itself. I would laugh at your stupidity if we wouldnt be in same shit.

And the whole neigbour asking thing is retarded, if you act like a degenerate or make threats, you get your gun taken away here, but at least we dont need agreement from neigbours. Im sure someone would prohibit it just for being an ass.
>>
>>32416516
>There are real medical issues that could prevent someone from having a firearm. No harm in weeding out such people. Hell, it benefits gun owners if everyone knows that you can't legally own guns if you are not in appropriate physical/mental condition.

Fuck you. You're giving too much power to doctors who have in the past arbitrarily decided that some people aren't worthy enough to have their rights. Also, ruling out 'muh mental illness' people might prevent them from getting help to their mental problems if they know they'd lose their guns by doing so. Besides, not all mental illnesses are created equal.

>Why LOL? If some degenerate is a type of person who'd appoint themselves a 'local sheriff' and start 'policing' the neighborhood (think of shariah patrols in londonistan) would you want them armed?

Yes. If they're armed, that means I can be armed, and I don't give a shit about their beliefs as long as they leave others in peace. When they start harrassing people, they belong in jail.

Not even that guy you're responding to, but you're an absolute fucking retard.
>>
>>32416878

All the keks over Germans ruining the Europe. Brits have been as much as involved in fucking this continent. If it wouldn't be for Bongistani insecurity about their navy WWI would have never happened.
>>
>>32416591
>Checking out with one's neighbors to see if that certain someone is a retard/thug/criminal is perfectly fine. Hell, we have no mass shootings here in Croatia. Seems to me it works fine.

>Urr durr it's totally because of this that there are no mass shootings.

Nigga, in countries like Brazil where anyone with half a fucking brain can get hold of illegal guns, there's still no mass shootings there.

It's a CULTURAL problem. Not a gun control problem.
>>
File: 1482451017038.gif (948KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1482451017038.gif
948KB, 200x200px
>>32416940
WW1 was about a century ago. Merkel funneling in murderers and rapists is rather recent.
>>
>>32416940
>If it wouldn't be for Bongistani insecurity about their navy WWI would have never happened.
Oh come on.
>>
We deserve this. We deserve this shit for having a weak gun lobby and gun culture, we deserve all this fucking terrorism and all these brainless idiots claiming that gun control will save Europe, while they are flooding our countries with criminals.

I just came from work here in in Switzerland, there's literally a campaign going on near my workplace with tons of candles in the fucking floor for refugees that died and people asking for money to help them. We are fucking done as a continent. Two WWs killed the best of us and left us with the weakest motherfuckers we could imagine.

All those pacifists, cowards and retards didn't die in the battlefields of Europe. The real men did.

Now we are paying for this shit. I will watch Europe burn because of the idiocy of our leaders and our population, and I will do it with a smile on my face even if it means that I will only have my grandfathers K31 to protect myself, if it's not banned and confiscated in 2 years as well.
>>
>>32416928
>EU can pass directives without much debate, and your public debate and Sabor can go fuck itself
nope.jpg
We disobeyed on a bunch of things already. PROTIP: Every EU country does

>>32416932
>Fuck you. You're giving too much power to doctors who have in the past arbitrarily decided that some people aren't worthy enough to have their rights.
Not true. I have personally been treated after a car crash and it didn't disqualify me.
>Yes. If they're armed, that means I can be armed
Seems to me that you are projecting situations from one country (you seem murrkan) to another country. That shit just doesn't work.

>>32416946
Yes. It is precisely out of that that retards/aspies/cretins don't get to own guns legally.

>It's a CULTURAL problem. Not a gun control problem.
I would be inclined to believe but you did attack gun control and then gerrymandered black market into the discussion instead of providing any sources that gun control doesn't work.
>attack gun control (hell, I'm all for less restrictions here) > don't offer any evidence but bring up the black market > hurr durr I won teh interbuttz argument
Retarded?
>>
>>32417066
Prove me that it works.

As someone from Switzerland I live in a far safer and peaceful country with laxer gun laws than pretty much every other European country including yours.

How's that shit not a social and cultural issue?

Nope, it's totally because of the holy grail called gun control. /s
>>
>>32417066
>Not true. I have personally been treated after a car crash and it didn't disqualify me.
That's an anecdote, you idiot. There are people on this board who have had their appication denied because they had been depressed earlier in their life. 'Not true' my ass.

>Seems to me that you are projecting situations from one country (you seem murrkan) to another country. That shit just doesn't work.

I'm not, and it does. Punish individuals when they do stupid shit, don't annoy law abiding people because someone might do something stupid.
>>
>>32417066
>Not true. I have personally been treated after a car crash and it didn't disqualify me.

Fun fact.

Despite being illegal for the police to do so due to federal law, some cops in the more anti-gun areas of Switzerland deny WES (which is SHALL ISSUE by the way) because of random issues.

One guy was denied one because he lived alone and wasn't very sociable with the people in his community.

Totally illegal shit, just to show you how much of a fucking moron you are for blindly trusting authority.
>>
File: 1446570449771.png (51KB, 946x650px)
1446570449771.png
51KB, 946x650px
>>32406667
>>32406724
So, if it's not the British, do we know who is trying to force this through?
>>
>>32417089
Seriously?

Anon, I am not an advocate of gun control in some oppressive manner. What I do say, and stand by, is that we over here in Croatia, have a system that just works fine. We (gun owners) are not oppressed, generally it is not possible for shitheads to own guns legally and it all works fine. Is there a black market? Yes. Hell, heroin is illegal and people still buy shit to shoot up their veins. That does not mean that we have some oppressive system here. FFS I got a licence as a college student and never had any problems doing so. I didn't just buy at my local wallmart like americans do but i got it nonetheless.
>>
>>32406724
>>32417182
Vicky Ford was working AGAINST gun owners by pretending that she was for us.

They leaked one of her emails where she was talking about implementing the same shit that she was against.
>>
>>32417103
>There are people on this board who have had their appication denied because they had been depressed earlier in their life
Serious psych issue. Nothing wrong with denying such people unless you are some pro-gun SJW.

>>32417123
>One guy was denied one because he lived alone and wasn't very sociable with the people in his community.
Every fucking time you open up the newspaper of your choice and read about some guy killing a bunch of people, they are always described as being shy and keeping to themselves. Antisocial and guns don't mix well.
>>
>>32417218
>Serious psych issue. Nothing wrong with denying such people unless you are some pro-gun SJW.
Give me one good reason why.
>>
>>32417265
Firearms suicide rates. You should google it. It is a serious issue in USA.

What is wrong with the notion of society preventing people who want to an hero with owning devices that would make an heroing quite easy? FFS, even the shittiest human life has an inherent worth. And, yes, in absence of firearms people will (and do) find alternatives. That doesn't detract from the value of saving even one life by not allowing someone to own a firearm.
>>
>>32417377
Personal freedom is literally worth the lives of everyone on this planet.
>>
>>32417377
>>Firearms suicide rates.
That's not a good reason. One, because guns aren't the only possible way to kill yourself. Two, because everyone has the right to end their own life wherever they want to.

>muh just one life
Yeah, we're done here.
>>
>>32417392
That is SJW 'logic'
>My whiny opinions are worth more than yours.

>>32417431
>That's not a good reason
In your opinion.
>One, because guns aren't the only possible way to kill yourself
I know. I openly stated that in my post.
>Two, because everyone has the right to end their own life wherever they want to
No man is an island. Stating that you have TEH RIGHT to do whatever the fuck you want says something about you. You suffer from SJW mentality.
>Me, me, me, fuck all the rest.
That's degenerate.
>>
>>32417493
Good, I'm glad we agree that your opinion is worth nothing.
>>
>>32417509
I disagree. You are being childish. Please, for the love of God, do not respond with 'hurr durr I was just trolling'. You are being a retard.
>>
>>32417493
You're the one who wants to deny people their basic rights. So who's the real SJW here?
>>
File: 1213208069826.png (68KB, 247x248px) Image search: [Google]
1213208069826.png
68KB, 247x248px
>>32415096
>>32414679
>The UK probably has the most active gun culture of any European nation.
>And when did number of guns per person become a meaningful statistic?

Are you for fucking real?
That's like asking how is the number of bikes relevant to having a biker culture.
You don't have a gun culture. You have shooting as an exclusive hobby.
Hell, most of you fags actively support semi centerfire rifle + handgun bans.
>>
>>32417552
>basic rights
Which basic rights? To live? To flourish? To work towards a goal?
>>
>>32417577

Right of self-preservation, right to own property, right of self-ownership.
>>
>>32417609
That's pretty broad and non-specific. Don't get me wrong, I agree but WTF does that have to do with the right to use a firearm to blow your own brains out and leave a number of people who care about you feeling shitty if not worse?
>>
>>32417691
>we'll deny you a constitutional right because we think you might use it to hurt yourself
>no, we don't care the likelihood of that actually happening is minimal and we're probably just persecuting people for no reason
>also no, you don't get to decide whether you want to keep living or not, because there are people who would feel sad if you didn't

Tier 1 reasoning, familia.
>>
>>32417392
>Personal freedom is literally worth the lives of everyone on this planet.

too bad you don't have it, kill yourself.
>>
>>32417691

Right of self-preservation is a central human right. Every person has a right to defend themselves, and guns are the best way to do so. Therefore, every person should have right to possess arms.

Right to property. Every person has a right to own property, so far as it is used in a peaceful fashion.

Right of self-ownership. You are in control of your own life, and so you can decide when you want it to end. Whether that is a selfish or a stupid decision is irrelevant.

Everyone has the above rights, so far as they don't abuse them by infringing on others' rights. Regardless of whether they are depressed or not. Regardless of what your SJW ass thinks about it. Regardless of what EU cucks decide to further their own agendas.

You are of course entirely within your right to disagree, but that just means that you're wrong.
>>
>>32417809
>>we'll deny you a constitutional right because we think you might use it to hurt yourself
Son, you are using an AMERICAN constitutional right to argue constitutional rights of OTHER NATIONS. I most seriously hope that this is a misunderstanding and not a show and tell of average person educated in America. I seriously do.

>greentext
You are either a sociopath or severely deluded or severely oveprivileged that you had no encounter with real life out of your 'reality' bubble.

>>32417817
>every person should have right to possess arms
Convicted criminals? Mentally ill people?
>EU cucks
Hurr durr, I'm not gonna discuss intelligently, I'm gonna throw insults around.

How fucking hard is it for you americans to understand that different nations have different constitutions and maybe something what you americans consider a right (being a douchebag and insulting people) might not be a right somewhere else? Dude, it's not nuclear physics.

>You are of course entirely within your right to disagree, but that just means that you're wrong.
No. It means that you have SJW mentality that refuses to acknowledge differing opinions.
>>
File: 1376004740602.png (89KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1376004740602.png
89KB, 625x626px
>>32418002
>guy wants to reserve the right to end his own life if necessary
>call him "severely overprivileged"

You're such a walking stereotype.
>>
>>32416878
This picture is a totally valid proof. I apologize for my ignorance.
>>
>>32418002
>Convicted criminals?
Yes. If they are a danger to society, then they should stay inside.
>mentally ill
Yes, if they're legally responsible for their actions.
>Hurr durr, I'm not gonna discuss intelligently, I'm gonna throw insults around.
Grow a thicker skin.
>How fucking hard is it for you americans to understand that different nations have different constitutions and maybe something what you americans consider a right (being a douchebag and insulting people) might not be a right somewhere else? Dude, it's not nuclear physics.
I'm not clapistanian. Their constitution is not perfect, but it's closer to it than any other constition I know of. I'm insulting you because you have no grasp of liberty.
>No. It means that you have SJW mentality that refuses to acknowledge differing opinions.
I acknowledge them alright, but they're still wrong.
>>
>>32416966
Stupid american, don't you realise that presidents are just puppets, following their jewish masters plans? They bring as much subhumans as they can in each country, depending on the level of brainwashing done there firsthand. Which is totally relevant to this thread: they disarm the whites (which are the o,ly one to buy guns legally and respect the laws) while they bring masses of sub races.
>>
>>32414419
thanks for the input. still ridicolous. slovakian deactivation was just weak, they just pinned the barrel anbd nothing else. so if you had acces to barrels to switch it was the easiest reactivation of all european deactivatd guns. but i guess you cant buy barrels in the eu without permission. so they closed this loophole moths ago with eu wide stricter deactivation regulations, which most countries already had.

so this is not a reason to use this lying argument to attack legal gun owners and their legal and registered waepons. standart eu-'commision' degeneracy
>>
>>32415996
@ croatian anon
im this guy here>>32416307
last comment from me, came back now. you see how many anons answers came fron this point, hard to follow so i just answer here again.

all this reaction should really make you thinks. youre really cucked beyond evil and putting all your hope in authority. im german btw. poeple talk in this thread about german gun laws are bad, dude lol, this croatian process is beyond cucked. i have no medical and psychologic tests and my once obtaines license is valid till die. only if im getting criminal or doing weird stuf like drugs or drink and r´drive i get problems. and i can live with that.
but im not accused from the beginning and have to hope some policemen or doctors have a good stance to ciztizens owning private guns (police and doctors dont have good stance on the topic in germany btw, good old fascist and socialist tradition).
and also my neighbors getting involved in my fucking private life and have a right to decide what i own or if im granted my rights lol.

so you lie to yourself, this whole process in your country is just on the edge to forbid private gun ownership, they distrust you and they proof it that way. and you victim smile and tell yourself this is good, hoping that they dont say someday youre not in 'physical or psycholicic good enough shape' for getting your "rights" "granted".

car accident anecdote, lol wtf. so you thankful that you are still ALLOWED to possess weapons after a car accident. wtf?
so your knee is fucked and your leg ist stiff "lol anon no guns for you, youre not in physical condition to walk with rifle"

i guess if you have bosnian or serbian roots in croatia youre also not allowed to own guns because your neighbours dont like you?
cont
>>
>>32419221
cont
from >>32419221

sorry dude but you are so deluded in your rationalisation that you basically essentially have no rights and are controlled by a nanny state, it hurts. indeed poeple like you are part of the problem why they always fuck law abiding cizizens with legal guns more and more.

you cant realise that these ranted nanny state rights are taken from you in a heartbeat. and yes they will comply with the EU shit from brussel, especially new members like your croatia. you want all the benefits from the union, so they have your government at the balls.

and your government wont think twice about you, this whole permission process you have to go through proofs that you wont and cant do shit about it. you even applaude the status quo.
you trust in your government, maybe thats true but hey gave away elememtary powers as they entered the union and you will notice this in the next years. hell i know this shit a few years as german, there is no known case where a member state had opposed an eu directive or regulation totally and succesful.

your whole permission process seems pretty double standart anyway. i travelled your nice country a few times and many poeple in rural and east boarder near regions have all the fullauto and non registered shit you can imagine.
who would blame then, looking back in the 90`s history
and im just a strange foreigner travelling through with no local relatives and get to know this fact first hand
>>
>>32421175
OP can't bump, retard.
>>
>>32405716
Something in .338 Lapua Magnum if you're going to get a bolt you might as well get something that will take any game and double as a excellent sniper round. Unless you can get a .50 then get that
>>
>>32419285
They will not only comply but even enact stricter gun laws.

Mark my words!
>>
>>32423392

I'm not OP, faggot.
>>
>>32414783
The discussion above is why you should never try to reason with an anglo. They are too self deluded, worse than the French. You just have to go ahead and shoot them.

Not that they're not already commiting suicide.
>>
>>32416001
Just ignore it. They'll end up like the UK. Only a matter of time with anglos.
>>
File: 1476113027111.jpg (331KB, 1300x664px) Image search: [Google]
1476113027111.jpg
331KB, 1300x664px
>>32423392
>OP can't bump, retard.

I'm OP, not him. And for me the thread was pretty much over when I posted:
>>32414778
>Firearms United is claiming that the published draft is NOT the correct one.
>So anything in this thread is yet again useless.

The game of chess continues.
>>
>>32417010
Not "we". YOU are, you northern faggots. And you deserve it.
>>
>>32414770
>spoon license in your near future kiddo
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.