[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we get a Glock thread? Im about to pick up a gen 4 Glock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Can we get a Glock thread? Im about to pick up a gen 4 Glock 26 for $420, that's a good deal right? What's the first thing I should do to make it better? Why not post your Glock?
Why not talk about your Glock?
>>
There are like 4 glock threads already. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>32402649
>Can we get a Glock thread?
I'd prefer not

>Im about to pick up a gen 4 Glock 26 for $420, that's a good deal right?
Sure

>What's the first thing I should do to make it better?
Sell it for a better gun if you wanted something better

>Why not post your Glock?
Sold it

>Why not talk about your Glock?
See above
>>
File: IMG_20160202_171457.jpg (401KB, 1441x1070px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160202_171457.jpg
401KB, 1441x1070px
>>32402649
>that's a good deal right?

Yeah pretty good. Only 2 things I would recommend would be replace the serrated trigger with a nonserrated Glock 17 trigger assembly, and get metal night sights.
>>
>>32402703
I looked before starting this one and didnt see one so fuck you
>>
>>32402712
I was thinking about aftermarket night sights, any particular brand that makes good ones?
>>
Gen 4 used with 2 extra mags original box grip extensions and all yeah $400-$430 is a pretty decent price range.
And if op pic is related rot dye that ugly fde some other color.

Also trijicon night sights are good
buy a good holster and if that doesn't make the pistol good enough for you, you should have probably invested in a different pistol
>>
>>32403017
The on I'm picking up is the black frame one, and I'll look at trijicon.
The only thing that I feel I need to change is the trigger, just get it to be smoother and 2lb lighter
>>
>>32402859
I just looked and they're all gone now. Continue your glock thread, you have my blessing
>>
Ive been wanting to get a 26 for awhile but I want to find a better deal for one than the 500-550$ that gbroker/buds asks for.
>>
>>32402869

Trijicon HDs
>>
>>32402869
Vickers Tacticool by Wilson Combat.
>>
Was it gen 3s in .40 that had the grenade problems?
>>
>>32407106
i think gen 2, i have a gen 3 G22 in .40 and its fun
>>
>>32402869
if you are buying this with the military discount you can ask for the factory nightsight verison of the gun. its only 50 bucks more than the standard glock. much cheaper than any aftermarket sights and replacement
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.