[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Nutnfancy reviews memes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: file.png (127KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
127KB, 320x240px
Sup dudes, TNPers. Current date, hanging out here on the internet. Weight. You know it, I know it, for the first kind of cool its not optional dudes.

This pepe is the OG, the one before too much photoshop. Some guys say that stuff doesn't matter, I say faster is faster. What if you are trying to be fpbp but you choose a pepe that has some huge filesize? For 2nd kind of cool that makes sense, but in a real situation you have to decide if loading time matters. I say it does, absolutely.

I choose my pepes based on load time, here on the Nutnfancy project we are all about accuracy and testing. I'd shitpost all day if I could afford the internet, so what I do is try to get you guys the most accurate meme stats possible.
>>
sounds good dude, sick post
>>
>>32398935
Dude, I'm gonna need to gear check your wife's pussy.
>>
File: 1480069546544.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480069546544.png
30KB, 657x527px
Sup dudes and dudettes. Just checkin' in with a fast tabletop review of a sick new meme. Trust me, you guys are gonn- hahha, you guys are gonna love this.

WOOOTOOOOSH!!

The Wonky Pepe. Hahahaha. That's what I'm callin' it. The Wonky Pepe, or TWP.

You guys are probably laughin' but this meme, beneath it's simplistic facade, delivers. When you need to drive home a post with a great emotive meme or GEM and want to do so with a little more humor or originality than a normal Pepe then this is where it's at. Not a lot of people are on board with the Wonky Pepe meme. Most prefer the classic Smug or Sad Pepe's. But something tells me after this review people are gonna start stockin' up on Wonky Pepe's, so get 'em while you can.

Likeability Scale: 8.5/10 (Will be upgraded to 10/10 if they start to offer flat dark earth coloration)
>>
>>32398935
I think hes one of the better reviewers ever since i realized how much of a shill MAC was after his ruger american review.

>me and my team here all got thumb knuckle bruising
>literally every other reviewer to include nutnfancy and hickok45 have called bullshit
>>
>>32399181
For things like knives if you are into knives I guess he's good but it gets old having someone ramble for 30 min about what hand the metallurgists used to scratch thier balls while formulating thE steel. I carry a knife made from a file my cousin forged for me now, held up fine for the 5 odd years I've had it and holds edge well enough with the stuff I do like whittle, cut rope, cut food and general camp stuff. Then again I don't really do the whole baton thing, I have a hatchet and a Silky folding saw with me whenever I go /out/ and they work great.
>>
>>32399284
His reviews are long, but at least he includes extra details, may be unnecessary details, but its still more than other 5 min ones
>>
File: 1431761256407.jpg (51KB, 590x826px) Image search: [Google]
1431761256407.jpg
51KB, 590x826px
>>32398935

S H E E P

D O G
>>
File: nutnfaggy.png (209KB, 322x300px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfaggy.png
209KB, 322x300px
>>32400433
>>
He sits and talks about why he includes the history of the gun and why the reviews set up like it is and how its all to make it as direct as possible. Hes so fucking longwinded I can't sit through one of his reviews because he doesn't start talking about the gun until 15 minutes in
>>
>>32398935
>>32399106
10/10
>>
OL' NUTN takes off a perfectly good factory side rail on his ak and puts on a airsoft bullshit one that is going to end up ruining his scope mount, all because it was "canted". little does he know the fucking thing ADJUSTS WITH THE SET SCREWS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Khng3odOOg0
>>
File: angry honoka.png (406KB, 529x595px) Image search: [Google]
angry honoka.png
406KB, 529x595px
>>32401717
what the fuck. he had to have known there was an easier way that didn't involve shitting up a perfectly fine rifle, he has to be pretending to be this stupid, it has to be satire at this point.
>>
>>32401717
>this scope mount is canted to the left
>this one's canted a little to the right
>the rail is the problem here
holy shit what
>>
File: 1480405807693.png (273KB, 606x370px) Image search: [Google]
1480405807693.png
273KB, 606x370px
>>32401717
>because it was "canted"
>>
>>32401717
Dumbass left a rear rivet out.
>>
I like nutn videos, good way to kill time at work. Overnight is boring
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1914x983px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1914x983px
As far as awoos go, this is up there guys.

TNP, we're doin it. The happy crying Awoo. You asked for it, and here it is. Back in the day Awoos were a s4s meme, then it was acquired by pol. First kind of cool dudes? Check. Second kind of cool? Check.

The philosophy of use is clear dudes, when you are happy, a Trump-dude, and something so good has happened that you are happy and crying. Another philosophy of use? OC. I said it, you know it. Need a /pol/ counter-intelligence meme that shows success? Just throw this awoo on it.

A lot of guys on the forums say "hey nutn that meme is for weebs" or "no dude, only run pepes". I say run what works.
>>
File: MPjH2Fj.jpg (84KB, 852x468px) Image search: [Google]
MPjH2Fj.jpg
84KB, 852x468px
Gear check TNPers! Today we're taking a look at stillborn babies, the essence of the second kind of cool.

This dead sack of my genetic material was liquid cast in a hand selected womb, nice!

However, when we're talking about POU, you can field strip this baby down to its parts and use it to feed a K9 battle buddy. Its important to have your second in command carry their own food.

As far as extras, well there's downsides. The afterbirth has a metallic, slick taste to it. Really unnecessary to include this in the package.

Anyway bros, the concept was good but it looks like the product we got was dead on arrival.

Be sure to like and subscribe!
>>
>>32399106
>WOOOTOOOOSH!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>32406472
what the fuck is going on there
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (45KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
45KB, 480x360px
>Nutnfancy was right about the MCX

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/12/22/breaking-sig-sauer-mcx-recall-mandatory-replacement-required/

Springplate is now pinned and non removable
>>
>>32399106

Read entirely in his voice 10/10
>>
File: nutnfancy tripfag review.png (97KB, 1229x374px) Image search: [Google]
nutnfancy tripfag review.png
97KB, 1229x374px
>>
These are great
>>
>>32406472
Needs work desu senpai but I love the concept
>>
>>32399106
>WOOOTOOOOSH!!
>10/10 if they start to offer flat dark earth coloration
Holy kek
>>
>>32411700
I appreciate the feedback. I typed it up on a smoke break at work. I honestly haven't watched that many TNP videos. Not to have a big head but I think I could make a pasta out of it,
>>
>>32406472
>POU
This nigga came up with a super autistic initialism for a super autistic phrase instead of just using the phrase 'use case'?
>>
>>32401717
why is this 21 min. long?
>>
>>32414422
Be glad it's not over an hour.
>>
>>32401717
>soulja boy capable
???
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.