[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say Saudi Arabia walled off an area, and allowed people to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Say Saudi Arabia walled off an area, and allowed people to do whatever they wanted in there. Murder, rape, mine for resources, build whatever. etc. The US/EU allows it because "muh greatest allies in the region".

The only catch is:
1. You have to enter the area naked, with no equipment.
2. You can only exit the area naked, with no equipment.
3. Anyone approaching the border that violates 1 & 2 are destroyed.
4. Anyone can enter/leave at any time.

How long would it take to mine/manufacture the resources to create firearms? You're basically starting from caveman tech.
>>
>>32396630
Why the fuck would I want to do that
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
Fuck that tbdesu.
>>
>>32396630
Fucking impossible unless you're the most charismatic fucker alive and can convince enough people not to kill you. Even then with your small army it'd be decades before you even got a functioning musket.
>>
>>32396672
>decades before you even got a functioning musket

Well, how long did it take to make a musket in ye olden days?
>>
>>32396630
Who needs guns?
>hang out by entrance
>shove people into the wall/machine gun area
>scrape people on barbed wire
>throw rocks at guards then shove people into the line of fire
>>
It's quite simple. I get CC Glock and shove it up my ass and sneak accross the border naked, along with my group of friends who have done the same and brought along enslaving equipment. Once I'm in the zone, we rape and pillage our way accross the desert enslaving everyone in our way. When we need something, we just make a little convoy and ship needed items accross the border. And everyone is naked the whole time.
>>
>>32396630
I think this is the gayest scenario I've ever read here, and I fapped to Czechbro.
>>
File: 1469861556429.jpg (32KB, 370x426px) Image search: [Google]
1469861556429.jpg
32KB, 370x426px
>hey guys what if early access multiplayer survival video games but IN REAL LIFE
>>
This is too gay to happen, even by Saudi standards
>>
>>32396630
>Murder, rape, mine for resources, build whatever. etc.

It would be a huge sausagefest, just like video games and internet chatrooms that deal in this kind of material. 100% misfit males. Chicks who want to get raped don't have to go further than down the street.
>>
>>32396743
>Well, how long did it take to make a musket in ye olden days?

Well they're probably letting you start on a pile of sand, so you have no decent iron ore for a barrel, no wood for a stock, and no fuel to smelt the iron ore that you eventually dig out of acres of sand with your damn bare hands or the occasional pointy stick, no tools to forge it, no nitrates for gunpowder. You could use pebbles for bullets I guess.

There's a reason that lots of Saudi Arabia is completely devoid of people and aside from oil they're impoverished as fuck.
>>
>>32396919
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssr1PMSNvwk
>>
>>32396630
if they wanted to make any money they'd have to stock it with bitches and let you pay to bring in tools.
>>
>>32396630
You'd die of thirst in three days. It would lack popularity.
>>
>>32396630
Why the fuck would I ever go to Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>32396630
First order f business. Remove the gun from my ass and take over.
>>
File: 1481154451856.jpg (45KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
1481154451856.jpg
45KB, 500x583px
>>32396630
>>
>>32397143
But Anon, we are talking about Saudi Arabia. They can not even get on the street!
>>
>>32396630
someone did the math here on /k/ regarding how many human bodies it would take to make an ak47 from the iron in our blood and bodies. (i think it was 47 bodies give or take depending on mass too)

anyways id would be a while
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.