[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

rumor i heard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1482339359747.png (471KB, 686x588px) Image search: [Google]
1482339359747.png
471KB, 686x588px
So /k/ i have one gun, an ar15. I live in californa and my friend said to register it so i get cool shit.

But just today i heard that there was actually a bill to ban the rifle from the state and they will take all registered firearms. How to i get my gun unregistered? Is this actually happening? I cant find a source but im worried.

Forgive me im not really a /k/ommando
>>
>>32396090
Defacto bans are illegal, but even then you shouldn't have complied anyway you fucking boot licker.
>>
>>32396090
>how to get gun unregistered
Take gun. Load gun. Stick muzzle in mouth. Take gun off safe. Pull trigger until you are unable to pull trigger any more.

>>32396134
So why have 3 states specifically by-name outlawed AR15's and AK's and their clones? Surely if doing so were illegal they'd have lost the multiple lawsuits pending against them over these bans.
>>
>>32396090
>But just today i heard that there was actually a bill to ban the rifle from the state and they will take all registered firearms. How to i get my gun unregistered? Is this actually happening? I cant find a source but im worried.
Where did you hear this?

>>32396134
>Defacto bans are illegal
There's no such thing as constitutionality, only what you can away with and what people won't let you get away with. I don't think the Dems will push confiscation anytime soon, 2018 is an uphill battle for them.
>>
File: 1472406051926.jpg (125KB, 1267x710px) Image search: [Google]
1472406051926.jpg
125KB, 1267x710px
>how do I unregister it?
You don't. Why the fuck would you register it in the first place? Your friend is a fucking dumbass and you should drop him before you get to his level of idiocy.

You fucked up and you should feel bad.
>>
>register your gun. we won't take it, we promise ;)
>okay
>lol we're going to take your guns
>what the fuck? how do I unregister?

hurr
>>
Fucking retarded OP. Learn your laws.

Every gun you buy is automatically registered when you buy it.

Are you that fucking stupid that you think mailing in a warranty registration card is "registering" your rifle?
>>
>>32396186
>where did you hear this

There's a thread on pol with the same pic from a few hours ago. So probably there.
>>
>>32396090
Lose it in a tragic boating accident.
>>
>>32396594
>Registered gun, on a registered boat, in a registered ocean/lake protected nemotoad habitat, with his registered wife's son.

Top fucking puf! He's already a slave to the state, he fucked up the moment he decided muh 72° was the most important factor for a habitat.
>>
>>32396090
move to a free state
>>
>>32396090
Tragic boating accident of course.
>>
>>32396090
Notify whatever state body runs the registry that you sold the rifle to someone while you were out of state. If they request to know who it was sold to say you sold it to a guy you met at the firing range, he paid cash. He gave you his name but you cannot recall it. Of course you would be claiming said sale happened in a state where that type of transaction is legal.
>>
>>32397290
>some state where its legal
ie none of them, you both need to be residents of the same state to private party a gun.
>>
>>32396233
If you don't know what people are talking about, don't chime in with your opinion. Kid.
>>
File: laughingwillem.jpg (13KB, 431x352px) Image search: [Google]
laughingwillem.jpg
13KB, 431x352px
>he fell for the registration meme
>>
>>32396233
My bicycles have serial numbers, are they registered too????
>>
File: boating accident.jpg (506KB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
boating accident.jpg
506KB, 4608x3456px
>>32396090
Time to have a boating accident my friend.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.