[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>$1,100

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: DSC_1257.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1257.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
>$1,100
>>
File: DSC_1258.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_1258.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>32394526
And I'm shooting shitty with it.
>>
Next time, spend $1,100 on some training.
>>
>Wasting $1,100 on a relic
>>
>>32394526
Delta Elite right? Looks like the insignia was held in by some Elmer's glue or something.

I would have went with the 40MOS or P220 if you wanted a 10mm. Seeing that it's primarily used for self defense innawoods you wouldn't have to worry about rust as much either.
>>
>>32394533
Try rotating the pistol 90 degrees clockwise.
>>
>>32394582
This.
>no innovations on a 100 year old design for the last at least 60 years
>oh maybe if I buy the one with the jewel'd grips.... it'll be worth it!
fucking....
Nice spotless boots too, faggot.
>>
>>32394585
Fuck SIG
10mm would have been best in a Glock, I just always wanted a delta elite and now that I can cross that off the bucket list, just need to figure out what I'm going to trade it in on after I glue the emblem back in.
>>
>>32394598
The boots were $39 at Menard's and I don't work in a ditch, sorry.
>>
>>32394615
I didn't ask the price; it looks like you also don't walk on anything with those untouched tips.

Look i'm going to lay it on the line for you. You fell for a meme and bought some local shops prized 1911 because you enjoy chrome or are a masochist. I'm hoping the latter.

If your only complain is that the jewel fell off the grip then I don't know what to fucking tell you. Get some glue and put it back on, man up and deal with spending your money on stupid shit; or replace the grips with something that isn't some flashy garbage that triggers retards into buying it.
>>
>>32394605
Yeah it's a real shame there aren't more 10mil options.
>>
>>32394628
>chrome
Opinion discarded
>>
>>32394642
You should probably reread the post and look at OPs picture. I think all three of us can agree it being chrome and partially fancy was the reason for OP to purchase it without any background research
>>
>>32394526
>delta elite has a history of being the worst 10mm 1911
>you still bought it anyway
>>
Based on those groups, you should buy a cheaper pistol and a ton of ammo. Then learn to shoot it.
>>
>>32394706
Yeah bad day at the range for sure. Some days I don't shoot for shit, not really sure why.

>>32394662
>agree it being chrome
>and partially fancy
>without any background research
Dude, stop.
>>
>>32394742
>muh not chrome chrome
>muh 1911 with jeweled grips
>muh buyers remorse
Dude, stop.
>>
>>32394526
I've seen them go for under a grand OP

Ya done goofed
>>
>>32395716
wait that's a Delta elite, NVM.

I woulda just bought a used Colt or a Springer Milspec
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.