[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>QUICKLY, THING ARE GETTING DANGEROUS, WE NEED TO DISARM.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 16

>QUICKLY, THING ARE GETTING DANGEROUS, WE NEED TO DISARM.
>>
>>32391551
Christ on a fucking crutch.
>>
Fuck them. I stopped caring abou dead yruopoors 6 months ago. The solution to their problem is simple, it just requires not being a bunvh of cucks.
>>
>>32391551
Refugee just killed more germans with a truck, i cant wait till they start having CC limits or weight limits on their cars.
>>
File: 1474809401099.jpg (83KB, 624x531px) Image search: [Google]
1474809401099.jpg
83KB, 624x531px
>>32391551
The fire rises.
>>
>>32391551
Makes sense to me.

This ban includes assault trucks, lawn fertilizer, gasoline, propane tanks and other combustibles/potential explosives, does it not? I mean, what use could any average citizen have for more than one ton of vehicle, ten liters of gas, 1 liter of propane, or 1 kg of fertilizer?
>>
they dont need tacticool shit. a bunch of mosins, mausers and revolvers is all thats necessary. what they need is the desire to remove opposition.
>>
>>32391723
one person could make 100 molotovs, put them in his car and drive around burning down entire areas. are we banning glass bottles and fuel next?
>>
>>32391655
didnt you see the news? they actually want migrants to become their truck drivers. also they wont even need a truck driving license lol
>>
>>32391762
Ban assault bottles.

And people wonder why I voted against my country joining the EU.
>>
>>32391551
Someone just broke into my house when I was on the way to work. Police just told me that the gunsafe was broken up.
>>
>>32392258
They probably built an assault truck out of it. And you are legally liable for that, y'know.
>>
>>32392283
Lol nope, i have fullfilled all legal requirements and there is no such thing as being liable here.
>>
HOW DOES ONE COUNTRY POSSIBLY BECOME SO KEKED?
>>
>>32392633
>ONE COUNTRY
>>
>>32392633
>HOW DOES ONE COUNTRY
Yes, good, the the EU propaganda and social engineering is working. Good goy, good. Keep doing what you're doing. I will inform Merkel of this success immediately.
>>
>>32392731
Is EU not one country? I'm bad at geography.
>>
File: EUmemberstates.gif (79KB, 965x612px) Image search: [Google]
EUmemberstates.gif
79KB, 965x612px
>>32391551

Never waste a good crisis...

That said, we're lucky the current proposal has been tempered by ALDE (Alliance of Liberals and Democrats) and stuff like banning guns on looks (resembling AK, AR, etc) has been removed. ALDE is center-right (and not so liberal/democrat in the american sense). The far right wing and christian groups have offered pretty much no support whatsoever. Obviously the left is falling over itself to push this through.

It's currently unclear what's in the current draft though. AFAIK it's not released yet.

While the article speaks of "banning", it's actually categorization that the EU does. It doesn't really ban anything. In pretty much any category, the member state has the power to allow certain types of guns to certain types of people (hunters, sport shooters, collectors, and other licensed carriers).
The text also allows grandfathering of currently owned guns, which is kinda new for most euro countries. In general, when laws change here, you have to turn in your shit without compensation or jump a gazillion hoops to meet the new requirements.

The Czechs for their part have already figured out a workaround to the new legislation: since the EU is not legally permitted to meddle with security of state of member nations, the CZ plan on declaring that all citizens are important to the security of the state and as such should be allowed to be armed with whatever CZ says they can be armed. Therefor, no restrictions from the EU could be applied in CZ, except for the ones they deem necessary. After all, CZ is one of the countries where concealed carry is not only legal, but also encouraged by the state.

>>32392731
>>32392742

You're being trolled.
>>
>>32391551
cucks
>>
>>32391551
Not surprising. After 200 people got killed in Paris with illegal weapons by people there illegally the first thing proposed to make france safer was to increase restrictions on and ban a wide range of guns.

You know, the ones they don't have in the first place.
>>
>>32391551
I'll bet my left nut that NONE of the weapons used in any of the attacks in Europe were legally obtained weapons or even originated in Europe.
>>
>>32392750
Based Czechoslovakia

What will Finland's position be on this? They have high gun ownership with fairly liberal laws.
>>
File: europe.jpg (2MB, 2337x1661px) Image search: [Google]
europe.jpg
2MB, 2337x1661px
>>32392769
>I'll bet my left nut that NONE of the weapons used in any of the attacks in Europe were legally obtained weapons or even originated in Europe.

IIRC, a single one from the Paris attack was assembled from legally purchased deactivated "demil" guns. The demil standards used to be pretty loose in some countries, so with some spare parts, you could reactivate the guns. Often this in practise meant buying deactivated guns in a few countries & combining them.

The new proposal harmonizes the deact rules, so this cannot happen again. And that's about the only good thing in this proposal. But at the same time it goes too far as it will often weld the bolt shut etc. So you can't even rack the bolt on your deact gun anymore. Or so I've heard.

Here in Belgium, we're also allowed to modify full auto guns to semi auto guns. The old conversion process was sometimes (though fairly rarely) nothing more than blocking the selector with a rivet. So you could have a full auto FAL for instance if you just drilled out the rivet. The autosear etc remained original.
That has already changed a decade ago, so that's not really a concern anymore, though converted guns from that period are still perfectly legal to own.

>>32392779
>What will Finland's position be on this? They have high gun ownership with fairly liberal laws.

Finland & Switzerland have received leeway in terms of arming their reservists/militia.
While some people in Finland continue to fight the proposal, the mainstream seems to find those concessions sufficient already.
>>
File: europe-ethnicgroups.jpg (68KB, 750x774px) Image search: [Google]
europe-ethnicgroups.jpg
68KB, 750x774px
>>32392795
>continued

It probably should be noted that 20-30 years ago, the EU member states had entirely different gun laws, enabling you to buy 'spare parts' in some countries without permit & combine them into a fully functional gun.

I believe that was the case with many Glocks used in crime. You'd buy the frames from germany without permit, buy a replacement barrel from austria & buy a slide from the czech republic, get some minor parts and boom, you've got an unregistered unlicensed pistol.
(note the countries named are just randomly chosen, I don't remember the exact sequence)

As you can imagine, some less than honest gun shops made a killing by providing these services to shady individuals who sought to buy these without too many questions asked.
>>
File: 1480001561494.jpg (642KB, 2360x2840px) Image search: [Google]
1480001561494.jpg
642KB, 2360x2840px
>>32392750
I'm not trolling. Isn't EU all of Europe and some other shitty places no one cares about? I thought the UK is the only place that matters anymore. Sorry I don't care about anything other than US AND A.. and Japan. Maybe Russia.
>>
>>32392815
>>
>>32391551
I don´t know where they´re getting the restrictions on long-guns from, from what I heard (and read in the offical statement) the only thing that really changed was the ban on full-autos converted to semi-autos. which will piss off the eastern bloc gun-owners a lot. As a german, not much changes for me. That shit still sucks and I can´t wait for the EU to die.
>>
>>32391551
Just nuke us already.
>>
File: 146776532.jpg (74KB, 1146x1148px) Image search: [Google]
146776532.jpg
74KB, 1146x1148px
>>32392815
>>
>shots fired near muslim center, no idea who or why.
>terrorist attack using a truck
>a POLICE OFFICER uses his SERVICE PISTOL to kill an ambassador

Yea, more gun control!
>>
>EU states have reached an agreement

Thats BS however. A select few og the elected people in the EU has had anything to do with this.
Most states dont know shit about the gun ban, and the ones that have heard about it, Are the reps in the parliament.
>>
>>32391551
ridiculous, European borders are so porous thie measure won't even have terrorists batting an eyelid
>>
>>32393330

The "agreement" is that the commission and parliament have agreed on a proposal text upon which they think they can get a majority in european parliament to vote on this. But it can still be voted out, of course.

After it's voted in by the EU parliament, the member states need to turn this into local law, but member states have pretty big leeway in how they do it. See the EU law as a framework, not an actual law.
>>
>>32393348
It's obviously not targeted at crime. When is any gun control ever about crime or criminals? They just pretend it's about preventing crime, but everyone really knows it's about taking away arms from the people. But it's a kind of game that they play, everybody knows what it's really about but they all act like it's not to disarm people and push the outright, total gunban agenda closer.
>>
>>32393378
>It's obviously not targeted at crime
This. Grabbing guns from everyone who doesn't use them for their profession leaves the population with 100% of guns in the hands of criminals.
>>
>>32392779
>Finland
I havent really followed aside from couple of facebook-pages, but the gist of it is, that even our minister of defense is against it since Finlands defence relies somewhat in the active reservists, who are the evil baddies using semi-automatic rifles and shotguns. The minister of defense has gone on record that if EU goes forward with more gunbans, Finland will not be part of it, based on FDF, largest border with Russia in EU and so on.

Luckily with conscription and shit, about 75% of male population knows his way around guns, and are not that fallible to basic antigun-propaganda. IMO finnish have pretty much the same stance with guns and religion: You can do what you want as long as it doesnt affect others. With some rules of course.

Ofc this might have been overruled in the last few months and our left is already marshalling gungrabbing squads.
>>
File: 1479817294901.jpg (2MB, 3364x3364px) Image search: [Google]
1479817294901.jpg
2MB, 3364x3364px
To think that I planned to move to EU at some point in the future. Shit, at this pace Russia in will became a better country just by staying the same semi-shithole it is now.

Frankly, it's almost surreal to see how Western world goes to the drain in a mere decades, almost like the SU back in the day. Sad!
>>
so, what is the correct way to act now as a germanfag? i planned to buy a vepr 1v mini after i finish my hunting license in may. is it included in the "automatic firearms transformed into semi-automatic firearms" category? should i buy magazines for it before theyre banned?
>>
>>32394065

A Vepr 1V Mini is built from the factory as semi only.
It is however AK-derived (RPK actually, but they wouldn't care), and that puts it in the danger zone. That said, last I heard the "looks like an AK" or "is part of the AK family" clauses were all removed from the proposal text.

But you'll only be sure when they actually vote on it. That should be end of january if all goes according to plan.
>>
File: 1469999091931.jpg (103KB, 600x625px) Image search: [Google]
1469999091931.jpg
103KB, 600x625px
>>32391551

Actually I see whats going on here and Merkel doesnt have a fucking clue (since the bitch is more communist than hillary).

> The police are arming the fuck up
> And firearms are being taken away from the public.

> Europe is where most of the skinheads and neo-nazis are
> t. in america most of the KKK were and are respectable members in positions of local power such as sherrifs, judiciary, council members, etc.

This is technically a good thing even if it doesnt look like it.

Same kinda shit is going on over in america, they think they have the military/pentagon under control but they're just telling the globalists and president what they wanna hear.
- As soon as they give the order to turn on the people and bring in the iron curtain, the US Mil will just point their guns right back at em and coup. And the US Mil knows who its obvious dirty members are, so that'll immediately take care of most dissent in the Mil.

> mfw sudden facist takeover of europe about to happen, forced chess moves, the globalists cant help but fall into this trap.

After the EU breaks everybody respectable will probably get issued guns.
>>
>>32392749
y-yes goy... Yessssssss
>>
I'll say this as a citizen of an EU country, it is bad and should die. Economic union is fine (hell, it's great), EU as path toward some gigantic unified country is shit.
>>
File: 1481678143710.jpg (58KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481678143710.jpg
58KB, 720x720px
>>32391762
Excellent point but the root of the problem, and I know this is radical, is:

Hands.

Think about it. Every single mass shooter, truck bomber, murderer cop, and ku klux klan lyncher has had one thing in common besides their whiteness. They all used their hands to commit the crimes.

I propose we institute mandatory hand registration and dishanding of those who are deemed the greatest threat. Think of how many children fall victim to hands every year. We owe it to the future to get hands in hand NOW.
>>
>>32394400
>I'll say this as a citizen of an EU country, it is bad and should die. Economic union is fine (hell, it's great), EU as path toward some gigantic unified country is shit.

I think it's natural that you see a move of powers towards more local and supranational organizations, at the detriment of the nations. And that would actually be a good thing if the EU was founded with the idea of being an economical framework and was built with ingrained controls to protect civil liberties within the EU.

Euro nations are small and have little bargaining power on their own, so it's in everyone's best interest to work together. At the same time, these nations are internally split (think Spain with the Basque, Belgium with Flemish vs Walloon, etc).
As a result, you see power moving to the EU & to the local regional governments, at the detriment of the national government.

The biggest error of the EU, aside from trying to be a nanny state do gooder, is that they allowed everyone to join the euro zone. Countries like Spain, Italy, Greece, etc were all badly equiped to join the euro. Their monetary policy was too weak and they needed their own currency to balance their economy. Now they're locked into the euro and have to follow policy made at the behest of Germany, France and so on. The needs of those countries are vastly different.
>>
>>32394439
BAN ASSALT HANDS.
>>
>>32394468
>The biggest error of the EU, aside from trying to be a nanny state do gooder, is that they allowed everyone to join the euro zone

That wasn't an error, that was the aim from the outset. It's a weaponised currency. The aim of the Germans and Belgians from the very beginning was to put Teutonic banking laws into the South and East of Europe, fully aware that they couldn't cope with it and would become dependent. They don't care that the Greek economy is shattered, because it can be used as another tool to fire the German economy.

The only reason the Swiss didn't go along with it is because it, at first, threatened their private banking laws. As they've been lent on and dictated to (joining Schengen, scrapping private banking, gun law changes) by the EU they may as well join.
>>
>>32394400
You can't have the former without the latter. Read Ernst B Haas' book "The Uniting of Europe".

It started out as a coal and steel community. Through that, the mechanisms allowed for closer atomic cooperation. The rest of heavy industry followed, then logistics. The economic union was pursued first because they knew the political one would fall into place.
>>
>lawmakers argue
And there's your dagger. Goddamn lawyers don't know dick.
>>
File: 1477322549600.png (261KB, 628x667px) Image search: [Google]
1477322549600.png
261KB, 628x667px
>>32391551
>Ban guns
>Muzzies just use more vehicles and more illegal firearms
>This is somehow addressing the issue
>>
>>32391762
The above was a joke. Those are everyday items.
>>
File: IMG_4682.png (1MB, 1305x554px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4682.png
1MB, 1305x554px
Sweet Jesus, how fucked are the Yuros?

I think I'm finally gonna get around to getting my CC because, you know, I CAN
>>
File: 1452926784336.jpg (51KB, 331x496px) Image search: [Google]
1452926784336.jpg
51KB, 331x496px
*raises paw*
Why don't we deport muslims?
>>
To any frenchies in this thread, what are the chances of Frexit actually happening?
>>
>>32394520
>You can't have the former without the latter
That is absolutely not true. Any two countries can sign an agreement to not tax any trade between them. Any 28 countries can do that too. Hell, any 200 countries could pull it off.
>>
>>32395186

French have the biggest jew cluster of any country besides israel.
>>
>>32395186
Zero, mec.
Zéro.

On est cuckés au-delà du point de non retour.
>>
>>32394439
Top fucking kek
>>
>>32394065
Buy some normal surplus steel mags. They'll outlast any ban.
>>
>>32397776
easy to say. try to find some surplus steel mags in germany. the only reliable option is original molot magazines which cost 70€ for 2,5 or 10 rounds and 100€ for 45 rounds.
>>
>>32394185
>in the KKK
>respectable
pick one
>>
>>32395299
God I love French. It amazes me that you guys had the right to bear arms written into your revolutionary documents but they were taken out because literally no one in the late 1700s thought future generations would be stupid enough to want to disarm themselves.
>>
>>32399859
They had two monarchies after the revolution, I think that might've had something to do with it.
>>
File: jefferson with an AK.jpg (522KB, 571x1024px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson with an AK.jpg
522KB, 571x1024px
>>32399859
We damn near did the same thing. On fact, we damn near never had a Bill of Rights because everybody considered everything in it to be blindingly absurdly obvious. Then TJ heard about it while he was in Paris and went ballistic and started launching angry letters at everybody until he got it included. He knew the historical track record.

For that alone, we owe the man a very deep civilizational debt.
>>
>>32392750
>the CZ plan on declaring that all citizens are important to the security of the state and as such should be allowed to be armed with whatever CZ says they can be armed
Oh, is THAT the impetus behind a Czech 2nd Amendment? Good. Any port in a storm.
>>
>>32399903
God-damned right we owe Jefferson a civilizational debt.
>>
>>32399903
The main luck America had versus most revolutions was that once the governing authority was overthrown, the splinter factions primarily fought politically within an agreed upon framework rather than just killing each other. Which very well could have happened. Just look at the Whiskey Rebellion.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.