[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Personal protection - Finland edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 10

File: Shittiest country in the world.png (10KB, 2000x1222px) Image search: [Google]
Shittiest country in the world.png
10KB, 2000x1222px
Personal protection - Finland edition

First of all we cannot legally carry firearms, knives, maces, tasers or batons. No brass knuckles nor similar items either. No. Not even bear mace. Nothing.

What we can actually carry are called "safety sprays". They only contain water, menthol and dyestuff though. Some models have built in siren (press button, siren sounds). We can carry handcuffs everywhere. But they aren't really a self defence tool. Bulletproof and stabproof vests are legal also.

Any ideas what to use for self protection? I'm most worried about my fiancee. We have lots of violence here and so called "refugees" coming here and raping young girls and boys.

I've been thinking about these:

Safety spray: http://www.pekkateini.fi/images/menthol-turvasumutin.jpg
Sabre personal alarm: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30IZwhu02hQ

Any other suggestions? I would also be interested in devices I could track my car and fiancee. If something happens I could alarm the police and be able to tell them the location where the attack occured.

Before any of you tell me to move to USA I have tried that since 2008.
>>
get a really bright flashlight

recommend this:
https://www.amazon.com/TM26-Searchlight-Nitecore-rechargeable-EdisonBright/dp/B00JJ9NDS4
>>
>>32387640
hairspray and lighter
>>
>>32387681
side note: 3500 lumens is enough to set fire to paper
>>
File: Finnish_PTRD.jpg (1MB, 1921x1936px) Image search: [Google]
Finnish_PTRD.jpg
1MB, 1921x1936px
>>32387640
>cannot carry firearms
>cannot carry knives

Wow, when did Finland become so cucked?
>>
>>32387640
I would suggest you get a doggo.

I don't know if you Fincucks can do this, but if they restrict where dogs can be get them registered as a therapy animal.

An Irish wolfhound would be tits, but even a small dog would keep the mudslimes away as they're considered unclean, those Muslims wont even ride in the same elevator as me because of the dog.
>>
>>32387681

Thanks. I already forgot about flashlights. I'm currently carrying a AA Mini Maglite LED. It's the same size as a kubotan. A flashlight with bezels would be nice too.

Then there are tactical pens. And self defence umbrellas. But I wouldn't want to walk around with a umbrella 24/7 in hot summers.

>>32387702

In 1998 we lost our right to carry firearms. People here are pretty anti-USA and anti firearms generally. We are pretty much as cuck as Sweden. No doubt about it.
>>
>>32387709
>anti USA means anti-firearms
fuck why does it have to be this way. Who cares about America? gun rights are universal.
>>
>>32387709
Did the knives carry go with firearms as well? Or did that go away before that?

I thought Finns had hardons for knives.
>>
>>32387718

I'm allergic. Otherwise I would've got german shepherd years ago. But it's a good idea for other fins who might read this (most likely they will just report this thread to finnish police though and I will be prosecuted of hate crime).
>>
>>32387726

Finland is actually pretty communist country even though it doesn't seem like that to the rest of the world.

>>32387731

Our first knife law restricting the carrying of knives in public came in 1977 already. But it got even more restricting in 2003.
>>
>can carry hancuffs

Those can be weapons. You can swing those bad boys around like baby nunchuks. Or put them over your hand like makeshift brass knuckles.

Source: was a cop.

Another good idea would be a...and this sounds retarded, yes. But a pair of socks (one inside the other) filled with gravel or something you can dump out after using them to wallop some Snackbar.

For your wife, well...sharpened keys on a long keychain. Something she can flail around (because I guarantee that will be what she does anyway) along with one of those gay alarms.

Move to the Czech Republic and buy guns.
>>
You can carry knives if it is work related (constructions for example) or when you are fishing.

But even then you can get in trouble. Almost all of the constructions workers leave their knives in their cars if they go to lunch or to a grocery store. Since you can get fined for carrying a knife while not working. You can't carry it without a purpose. Law doesn't say self defence is not a valid reason but the cops and judges won't accept that self defence as a valid reason.
>>
>>32387763

I've actually been thinking about that. I have a pair of ASP cuffs.

That sock idea is worth trying.

My fiancee is not a retard though. She has a security guard license, hunting license and she has been going to a shooting range with me for 2 years. Also she has a OC certification. She is actually a prepper too like me. She knows her way around shit. Also she wants to start kick boxing or similar.

But still. She is a woman and a small one. 5'3 and 110lbs. We have to be realistic.

>Move to the Czech Republic and buy guns.

I've been thinking about that too. Czech, Estonia, USA or Switzerland (though I hear it's hard to get a self defence weapon carry license there anymore...)
>>
>>32387747
>allergic to dogs

There are breeds which are hypoallergenic. Included would be the Giant Schnauzer, Standard Poodle, Water Spaniel, and (according to some people) the Doberman.

All of which can fuck someone up.
>>
>>32387801
The sock thing works pretty well. If you get caught with it...well you may be screwed. But you can get creative. Any bag of something with something heavy enough to hurt works.

For example...a closeable tool belt full of screws. Socks are just something you can pick up right now and fill with crap from around your house if you had to during a break in.
>>
>>32387829
If it's a sock full of money you can say you're going to the arcade.

Or whatever coin munching thing young faggots in Finland are doing these days.
>>
>>32387809

Thanks /k/omrade. Wrote those down.

>>32387829

I have an axe and a tire iron in my car. In my home I have 11 firearms. I just can't carry them outside. I would be fucked if I ever had to use them. But I'd rather lose my gun licenses and go to prison for 6 years than get buried under 6 feet of dirt.

In here you would be screwed in any scenario if you have to physically defend yourself. That is the reason some people just buy illegal guns and carry them around and not give a fuck.
>>
Just for laughs this is how the safety spray works:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZijLVQ3DQ
>>
>>32387859
I'm the same /k/ommando in both those posts. So self defense is illegal in Finland?
>>
Here is the version with the red color dye.

https://youtu.be/RtFdQAgk2C8?t=1m22s

Yeah. Not that effective. Top kek. Some cops want to even ban those.
>>
>>32387886

Well it's not illegal. But the general opinion of the public and officials are strongly against self defence.

The cops who will arrive at the scene will take you to jail and then later court will most likely sentence you aswell the attacker. That is just the way it is here.

That is the reason why many people just flee the scene and hope for the best aften an assault has occured if they manage to defend themselves.
>>
Finland: Man Thrown in Prison For Using "Excessive Self-Defense" Against Home Invaders:

http://www.informationliberation.com/index.php/.../?id=55208
>>
I second the flashlight suggestion. A maglite or similar would be awesome, but even a small, extremely bright and sturdily constructed flashlight will reinforce your fist and make a thrown punch more effective.
>>
Pepper Spray illegal, use "The Force" instead: Finnish Police releases absurd Rape Defense Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6kjvWKuVkE
>>
File: 27381088682_74e23343ca_c.jpg (348KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
27381088682_74e23343ca_c.jpg
348KB, 800x600px
>>32387640
>can't legally carry a knife
wtf you too? Not even to use it to "cut your apples? Also since when is Funland dangerous? Weren't most of the rapefugees going back because they didn't felt welcome and was too cold for them there?

Also we have this thread pretty often, usually Bongs, Krauts or Frogs asking and if you have some physical strength then the answer is pic related. Either that or some heavy tool that gives you some distance.

Also sorry to ear that. Stay safe brohim
>>
>>32387921
Then...yeah. Something you can easily put together, then destroy is your best bet.

I've never tried it, but apparently there are several ways to make pocket sand. Jokes about it aside, you could fill a plastic bag with it and get to it pretty easy. Grinded glass hot pepper flakes supposedly works pretty good. You can fling some, run away, and dump it out later.

Hell. You can even take home a bunch of good sticks and use them as "canes". If you ever have to beat someone's ass, just chuck it into a wooded area or something.

My last idea here is to carry one of those small string backpacks. Purposely carry some heavy stuff in it. Or get a breifcase and stuff a couple big books in it. If someone snatches it, oh well. You lost a coupld books and a cheap breifcase.

Your wife can do the same thing with her purse. Get her one where it has several pockets and devote one of the pockets to somewhat heavy, and plausible junk. Like old make-up tins and stuff.

I mean, that is a pretty shitty way to have to do it. But...yeah.
>>
>>32387969

>wtf you too? Not even to use it to "cut your apples?

Well no. You can't just walk around with a pocket knife and say you are going to use it to peel and eat an apple. Nope.

>Also since when is Funland dangerous?

Well it gets more dangerous every day. We took a shitload of "refugees" here and have all sorts of foreign people coming in from Russia etc. Also finnish people drink a lot. There are lots of drugs too. Economical situation is really bad and people are out of job.

>Weren't most of the rapefugees going back because they didn't felt welcome and was too cold for them there?

There are many refugee centers here with hundreds of refugees per center. Maybe a thousand or so have left but we still have thousands left.

>Also we have this thread pretty often, usually Bongs, Krauts or Frogs asking and if you have some physical strength then the answer is pic related. Either that or some heavy tool that gives you some distance.

Wow that actually might work. But then again I wonder what would happen if a cop sees that.

>Also sorry to ear that. Stay safe brohim

Thanks bro. You too.
>>
Any tips on how to move to USA would be appreciated aswell.

https://stupidevilbastard.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/illegalimmigrationinfo.jpg

"Do you have family in the USA?"
No.

"Are you skilled?"
No. Since I'm not a star athlete or a rocket scientist. And I don't have $1 million dollars to invest.

Then it's pretty much game over. Since I have no family living there I lose most of my chances just like that.

I can't get any job offerings because none of the employers are willing to file the paperwork for a labor certification and conduct new job searches for my position. Also they would have to pay up to $10.000 in legal and other fees.

None of the military branches can sponsor a green card either. They stopped doing that in 2004 or 2006 I can't remember when. I've tried USMC, US Army, US Navy and Air Force. They just can't sponsor the green card. I tried the Army first time in 2008 already.

I only have two options:
A) To get married. But I am already engaged have been for 6 years.
B) To win the green card lottery. Which is virtually impossible.

Information about me:
>27
>pro USA
>currently a student, studying in car industry
>ex finnish navy
>ex volunteer firefighter
>ex security officer
>pro 2nd amendment
>gun owner
>no criminal records what so ever (no drunk arrests or anything)
>I have different certificates (I can drive a forklift for example)
>>
>>32388011

I could just carry illegally but... Yeah. Thanks for the hints. I will definately give it a thought.

Also steel capped combat boots.
>>
>>32388046
Have you tried applying for a PMC job? A lot of American based ones hire Europeans with military experience.

Also, you know...in the U.S. we have gay marriage now. You could marry a /k/ommando and move here, then divorce over a horrible boating accident. Then have your real wife do the same.
>>
>>32387921
Self defence is perfectly fine as long as the force used is reasonable and proportional to the threat
>>
>>32387640
Learn Saami Kung Fu to disarm them and Mongolian throat singing to bring up their ancestral fear
>>
>>32387640
Norwegian here. I'm not familiar with Finnish laws, but you should be allowed to carry a knife as long as you have a valid reason. That being opening a box or whatever. If your fiancee has to chose between being judged by 12 or carried by 8, which one does she (or you) choose?
I'd also advice taking up some martial arts and self-defense classes.

And remember the the acronym of European self-defense: SSS. Shoot/stab, shovel, shut up.
>>
Padlocks make wonderful weapons if you tie a bandanna to them. American bikers have carried them that way for many years. Serious outlaw bikies are often felons and can't carry pistols. A large Master or similar lock can fuck someone up nicely.

You could try the French Foreign Legion. It won't get you into the US but will give you the opportunity to become a badass with a career.
>>
>>32388179
>5 years
>fiancee

Legion ain't gonna fly for this guy.
>>
File: keys-007.jpg (1MB, 2304x3072px) Image search: [Google]
keys-007.jpg
1MB, 2304x3072px
>>32388023
Damn sounds tough.

> But then again I wonder what would happen if a cop sees that
I don't know the law there but would be a big stretch for cops to bother you because of that, can they search you for no reason? If you feel that you may have problems then just add heavy shit to your keychain like a carabiner or other stuff and attach a lanyard to it.

But to be honest at that point you are better just picking some rock from the ground or running away. And be as fit as possible. It really sucks for your fiance though, a man will in most cases overpower her.
>>
>>32388089

>Have you tried applying for a PMC job? A lot of American based ones hire Europeans with military experience.

Whats a PMC job?

>Also, you know...in the U.S. we have gay marriage now. You could marry a /k/ommando and move here, then divorce over a horrible boating accident. Then have your real wife do the same.

People keep telling me this but nobody actually wants to do it. Also I would need someone to fake marry my fiancee.

>>32388120

Will do thanks. Top kek.

>>32388159

>Norwegian here. I'm not familiar with Finnish laws, but you should be allowed to carry a knife as long as you have a valid reason.

We already went over this topic. Yes and no. If you are actually working in a place where you open boxes daily it's fine. If you just walk around with a knife in your pocket at night it's not OK. If you walk around with a knife in the middle of the day in public it's not OK. Unless you carry a box with you that you are about to open.

>If your fiancee has to chose between being judged by 12 or carried by 8, which one does she (or you) choose?

You are right. Actually I did talk about this also.

>I'd also advice taking up some martial arts and self-defense classes.

She is interested in kick boxing. This was covered too. Lel!

>>32388179

>Padlocks make wonderful weapons if you tie a bandanna to them. American bikers have carried them that way for many years. Serious outlaw bikies are often felons and can't carry pistols. A large Master or similar lock can fuck someone up nicely.

See
>>32387969

>You could try the French Foreign Legion. It won't get you into the US but will give you the opportunity to become a badass with a career.

I don't want that. I just want to be able to carry legally and live in USA. People here also keep telling me to go to French Foreign Legion. Why? I would have to leave my fiancee alone in Finland. We have been together for 7 years. Also being in Foreign Legion doesn't help me at all in moving to USA.
>>
>>32388179
>You could try the French Foreign Legion.
How would that help finbro? I mean it would make him physically and mentally stronger but would ruin is life otherwise. Also having a french passport handed to you is not worth the trouble these days.
>>
>>32388198

Yeah. And it doesn't help me at all. After 5 years I would come back to Finland still have to ask these same questions. No matter how many years I serve in the legion I still can't carry legally in Finland. And serving in the legion won't help me to move to USA.

>>32388241

Yeah it is. The worst part is though that 99% of the people are OK with the events unfolding here and not being able to defend yourself.

>can they search you for no reason?

Legally? No. But I've been searched just because I took photos in public. I didn't do anything illegal. Cops searched me and found nothing. I made a complaint which resulted in nothing. Finland is Finland.

>It really sucks for your fiance though, a man will in most cases overpower her.

Yeah. Or a group of 4-8 young men...
>>
>>32388285

This.
>>
>>32388250
>PMC job

Private Military Contractor. I know Dynacorp hires lots of Euro ex-military. And ex security/first response (such as being a firefighter)

>Fake marry my ex.

Actually, not necessarily. You could actually for real marry her after a year or so fake married to your fake husband. In the mean time you could have her live with ya'll over here on a visa. Get her into a college and get a student visa or something. Or she could just rack up a ton of frequent fly points...

Like, yeah it would suck to do. But you'd be allowed in with very few questions asked.
>>
>>32387763
>carry around a sock with gravel in it
God damn i laughed hard
>keychain
Depending on country it can be seen as a weapon if "it has too many keys on it". Cucked yes, but nevertheless it might be seen as a weapon in court.
>>
>>32388305
>Legally? No. But I've been searched just because I took photos in public.
Are you the Finnish anon who was harassed near a refugee center, I remember a thread about that.
>>
How difficult is international gay marriage? I'm beginning my magical military adventure in 4-5 few months and I'd do it then if you can be assed to wait that long and havent changed your mind.

Goes without saying that if you try to dick me over during the divorce I'll kill you.
>>
>>32388377
I'm the guy who suggested the White Socks Of Doom. I laughed too. But I know it works. Prisoners do it out in the yard. I've seen it happen.

As for the keychain, I mean he gets a bunch of copies of a useless key ( like copies of the ones for an old lock on his back door), sharpen the points randomly, then if he has to use it, ditch all of the crap keys.
>>
>>32388320

PMC right. I was actually thinking about contacting Blackwater on january. I wrote Dynacorp down too. Thanks for the tip.

Now... You want to marry me?

>>32388377

Well here anything can be seen as a weapon.

>flat tire
>stop to fix it
>some gangbangers decide to rob you
>use a tire iron for self defence
>go to prison

>>32388421

Nah. Do you mean the story where a guy lost his gun licenses?

>man takes pics of refugee center (nothing illegal about that)
>security calls cops
>cops come
>man loses his firearms 10 days later

But no. I'm not the same person. I've heard like a ten similar stories like that before. Not refugee related though but similar otherwise. Are you from Finland too? Because I really don't want to get into an argument how wrong I am about wanting to defend myself or how people wanting to carry firearms are insane. 99% of finnish people think that way. I've been into so many internet duels about that topic that I am sick of it.
>>
>>32387718
>those Muslims wont even ride in the same elevator as me because of the dog.
kek, what country?
>>
>>32388046
Finn-American fag here. Ha jokes on you, yall nerds missed out by 50 years or so. You could marry an american tho
>>
>>32388434

I'm not going to change my mind. I've been trying to get there nearly 8 years now. A few months won't change my mind. So what is the plan?

>>32388439

>ditch all of the crap keys.

Genious. You are an expert of ditching shit that can turn against you. 5/5
>>
>>32388472
Blackwater is Academi now. Or something like that.

And I would if I could. I have nowhere to put you up for however long it took you to get a job.
>>
>>32388500

I'm not leaving my fiancee behind.

US Army stopped sponsoring green cards in 2004 or 2006. I turned 18 in 2008. It was too late then already.
>>
>>32388508

Well I have money and rich parents. I wouldn't even want to sleep in your place (no offence) since I would bring my fiancee there too. I would rent my own apartment or rent a motel. I would instantly sign in the US Army. I will get my own money from there. 11B contract only 13 months of active service.
>>
File: ylis on speed.jpg (23KB, 414x281px) Image search: [Google]
ylis on speed.jpg
23KB, 414x281px
I feel that OP is a very well known finnish imageboard village idiot named "Kapu".

He ruins our militaryboards and sometimes spergs out here too.
>>
>>32388504
Turned against you if you're the idiot who just throws them in a gutter or something.

>>32388525
If you came over and married an American there would be a period in which you had to keep up appearances. Which means living with them, at least until you got a job where you had an excuse for leaving.
>>
File: 1432638412591.gif (503KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432638412591.gif
503KB, 600x600px
>>32387963
what the fuck did I just watched?
>>
>>32388577

>Turned against you if you're the idiot who just throws them in a gutter or something.

Yeah. Most people that commit crimes are stupid.

>If you came over and married an American there would be a period in which you had to keep up appearances. Which means living with them, at least until you got a job where you had an excuse for leaving.

I've heard that they also arrange random questionings where they ask things like which side on the bed do you sleep and what did your spouse have for breakfast and what is his/hers favourite food, color etc.
>>
>>32388495
America.
>>
>>32388046
Look for a job in Vermont. It's like finland, since it's cold and dark with a high suicide rate, and people cream themselves over foreigners here. We also have pretty much zero gun laws and nobody lives here, so it's perfect.
>>
Get a para cord lanyard and key ring and add a fuck ton of keys to it police most likely won't question it but if attack whip at their eyes
>>
>>32387718
Dogs are actually a really good idea. People from those cultures won't go anywhere near a dog.
>>
>>32388613
>most are stupid.

We're talking about you.

>random questioning

I don't know about that. But they would come check up on you if you moved into an apartment with a Finnish girl who is here on a Visa within a week.
>>
Propane torch
Alternatively, propane torch and some flammable aerosol so you can be Solid Spurdo.
>>
File: illegalimmigrationinfo.jpg (576KB, 2448x1584px) Image search: [Google]
illegalimmigrationinfo.jpg
576KB, 2448x1584px
>>32388652

Vermont would be the place I would go yeah. I've actually sent out a bunch of job applications.

See:
>>32388046

"I can't get any job offerings because none of the employers are willing to file the paperwork for a labor certification and conduct new job searches for my position. Also they would have to pay up to $10.000 in legal and other fees."

That is the problem.
>>
>>32388662

I wouldn't live there officially of course. She would rent it and I would just hang around there.
>>
>>32388687

Got you /k/omrade. You can delete that post now.
>>
>>32388106
if shooting someone who is trying to rape you is not considered "proportional" then it's time to find a new country.
>>
>>32388472
>Nah. Do you mean the story where a guy lost his gun licenses?
That one, fuck.

>Because I really don't want to get into an argument how wrong I am about wanting to defend myself or how people wanting to carry firearms are insane
No, I'm still an europoor though but I'm on your side. It's really fucked up to be seen as outsider just because you want to protect yourself and don't wanna to become a victim.

I often disagree with some American cultural things but in regards of self defense and gun ownership they are 110% on the right side.

I can't understand how us euros that used to rule the world became so fucking soft.
>>
Oh fuck OP, it might actually be 3 years instead of 1. You sure you wanna go through with this? Take it up with your woman too.
>>
File: finnish.jpg (528KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
finnish.jpg
528KB, 1280x960px
>>32388675
Do you have a female friend or relative that is mildly attractive and needs a green card?
I have a thing for Finnish vagina.
>>
>>32388692
Wouldn't matter. They'd know.
>>
>>32387969
I saw a video on youtube of a bunch of africans carrying baseball bats still in their packaging and in plastic bags as if they just bought them and using those. Kind of interesting
>>
>>32388377
>Depending on country it can be seen as a weapon if "it has too many keys on it".
That can't be real.

>>32388652
>and people cream themselves over foreigners here.
how about foreigners from countries with lots of sun? i.e. tanned people
Not thinking about move there but might visit US one day.
>>
>>32387801
Czech laws are great compared to Europe in General. You can also CCW anything, its just that the license is like a May Issue in the US, you have to show the judge a reason, and fearing for your life is widely accepted
>>
>>32388715

This.

>>32388731

Glad to hear that. Most europoors like us are totally against these views and opinions. Nice to see there are sane people left.
>>
>>32388805

You mean it's like you have to threatened or robbed before you get the license?

Also the problem is that I only speak finnish and english. Not Czech.
>>
>>32388472
>Get arrsted for using tire iron
I bet if you were a small woman with puppy eyes, they'd let you off the hook.
>>
>>32388805
doesn't all of that only apply to Czechs? I don't know if foreigners living there can into that.
>>
>>32388822
>You mean it's like you have to threatened or robbed before you get the license?
Not just like that, say you have a group of gypsies around or your neighborhood environment/work environment doesn't feel safe. May Issue is based on how you -feel- not just if you were actually threatened. Plus learning a new language can be beneficial since moving to the Czech Republic is much easier compare to the US. I also read on an article that they have plans on adding their own version of the Second Amendment in their Constitution.
>>
>>32388895
It applies to both Czech citizens and Permanent Residents
>>
>>32388930
You know. If me and my wife don't work out for whatever reason, I may move to Czechland.
>>
File: keys.jpg (16KB, 300x226px) Image search: [Google]
keys.jpg
16KB, 300x226px
>>32388802
>That can't be real.
In Sweden you are not allowed to carry anything that you plan to use as a weapon. So a keychain like pic related might be seen as a weapon if you use if for self defence.

It is not the thing you are carrying that is necessarily illegal, it is the intent. And in Sweden carrying anything for the use of self defence is illegal.
Everything is made purposfully vague so they can charge you whenever they feel like it. So if you are in a violent situation and you use a weapon it is best not to report it because in the end you will get more shit for it.

Knife laws are a mess here aswell. You can read more on it here: http://www.dagensjuridik.se/2016/02/hd-friar-kvinna-med-fallkniv-i-vaskan-och-skapar-lista-nar-kniv-far-baras
>>
>>32388941
That's nice.
>>
>>32388930

Then it actually sounds reasonable.

How does one move there anyway?

I'd still prefer USA since I know a lot about America and the culture. I know nothing about Czhechs. Not even the language. I'm sure it would take some time to learn.
>>
>>32389015

Sounds as shitty as Finland.
>>
>>32388749

?
>>
File: 1424515927137.jpg (103KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
1424515927137.jpg
103KB, 800x850px
>>32389015

But you doesn't plan to use it that way since you're a law abiding citizen. they are your keys, they are used to lock your doors, plain simple. You just happened to, in the middle of despair and fear to lose your life, used them as last ditch.
>>
>>32389070

Tell it to the judge and still get sentenced to prison. Such is life in Europe.
>>
Have you thought of moving to Canada? No carey allowed here but self defense laws are way more relaxed. We dont have anything on the states but its better than finland
>>
>>32389096
why worry then? there's nothing you can do about that. Do the time, eat two meals a day and have a roof over your head.

If you have a proper lawyer you'll not end up in prison for defending yourself tho.
>>
Since Finland is in the E.U., the process is very simple:
>http://www.mvcr.cz/mvcren/article/eu-citizens-and-their-family-members-permanent-residence.aspx
>http://www.expats.cz/prague/article/prague-relocation/residency-permits/
>http://prague.tv/en/s72/Directory/c212-Relocation/n1259-czech-visas-and-residency-permits
Make sure to study the culture well and their customs.
>>
Gimme a bit OP I can never remember how to use this fucking thing.
>>
This>>32389168 meant for OP>>32389032
Godspeed on moving in OP
>>
>>32387640
bigass padlock onna big bandana

put in back pocket, and take out to whack kebab

big maglites are good for whacking niggas too
>>
>>32389110

How does one move there though?

>>32389157

>If you have a proper lawyer you'll not end up in prison for defending yourself tho.

Not sure about that. Court system is pretty tough here about self defense things. Maybe you would get off with a probational sentence.

>>32389168

Thanks bro! Much appreciated.

>>32389194

Yeah I got that! And thanks again bro.
>>
>>32387640
>nobody suggesting the obvious
Buy a gun/knife and carry it anyway, you fucking yurocuck.
>>
>>32389240
You're welcome m8, you and your wife deserve better than this, may success be with you to Eastern Europe.
>>
>>32389388
How is CR? Living in a landlocked country does not sounds that funny, at least there's plenty of hot hoes.
>>
>>32389419
I've never lived there honestly, I was just presenting moving options for OP that offers better chances of self defense and a lesser presence of kebab. A fellow Czechfag might present his experience, but I have plans for testing the waters there for living and maybe establishing business with Armenia in terms of small arms.
>>
>>32389510
Mluvíš trochu česky?
>>
>>32387640
Come to canada....?
>>
>>32389534
Ehhh, barely, I'm in the beginnings of learning it as a third language (And Armenian as a fourth, due to parent encouraging it for heritage) since I still have a long way to go.
>>
>>32388320
>Dynacorp

Did you mean Dyncorp? This?

http://www.dyn-intl.com/
>>
>>32389845
Sorry mate but you're sloppy seconds.
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.