[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

File: demo ranch tank.jpg (45KB, 576x471px) Image search: [Google]
demo ranch tank.jpg
45KB, 576x471px
The goddamn crazy sonofabitch...he did it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GW2U0qORdLE
>>
>>32384596
I actually called my insurance to ask about the same question. Result: "Uh.. yeah, I think so? I'm pretty sure it qualifies."
>>
>>32384626
>I actually called my insurance to ask about the same question. Result: "Uh.. yeah, I think so? I'm pretty sure it qualifies."

I smell insurance fraud.
>>
>>32384596
No wonder you shat your pants against teens in Panzers, if you can't even aim for a static car that close...
>>
>yeah hi my truck was shot and ran over by a tank, does my insurance cover it?

Literal kek
>>
>>32384596
Demolition Ranch is a poor Man's Taofledermis.

Git good.
>>
>>32384596
Damn that tank didn't even slow down when driving over it.
>tfw you will never get so famous making videos of you shooting that you get sponsored to play with a live tank
>>
>>32384596

That was unbelievably shit.
>>
>>32384937
this
i wanted to see what that shell would do to the engine block
>>
File: 1423799959551.png (416KB, 639x516px) Image search: [Google]
1423799959551.png
416KB, 639x516px
>>32384699
>Sherman 76mm hits and only break window
>Weak woman replicates same results with a rock
AMERICAN "TANKS" BTFO
>>
>>32384749

I think you have that in reverse

I like Taofledermis but he just shoots funky stuff out of a shotgun, matt saves animals, shoots trucks with tanks, does baja races, etc
>>
>>32385421
I like his personality a lot more.
>>
>>32385406
Well when you think about it all tank guns are are long range rock tossers
>>
>>32385452
I literally thought you wrote Long Range Cock Dinosaur.

What's where is huh?
>>
>>32385406

s h o t
p l a c e m e n t

verified
>>
Ugh. I wanted to like demoranch but the dude acts cringey as fuck and I don't like it. He almost tries too hard. I think he watched Mattv2099 and tries to replicate some hilarity but it just never works out.
>>
The whole video was not very impressive. I was expecting more with two tanks. 1/10
>>
File: 1465073546570.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1465073546570.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>32384699
>>
>>32386384
How does he try hard?
>>
>>32386384
>He almost tries too hard.

Whaaat. Matt's a pretty natural on camera personality. Some of the plots/scenes he tries putting together end up stupid but he's otherwise himself pretty entertaining and interesting to listen to. As someone as educated as he is he brings an intelligent perspective that isn't on most other channels except maybe Hickok45.
>>
>>32384596
> didnt use HE for maximum boom
> first shot only hits windscreen and rear window
> second shot enters at bumper level and spuds into ground

Probably the most disappointing outcome that could have been concieved of.
>>
>>32386384
I don't think so. He seems pretty chill.
His scripted scenes like those with cooter are pretty lame, but I feel like that's because he doesn't try super hard.
>>
>>32388678

I cant imagine HE shells are too easy to get in the US

I agree though, wargamming could only shell (hue) out enough for two rounds? gotta hit that engine block
>>
>>32388756
I see what you did there friend, hearty kek. Also fair enough, I dont know much about licences required for owning and firing a tank gun, but I would have thought if you have licence to fire a potentially very destructive weapon that the type of ammunition isnt as much of an issue, because the tank with any type of ammunition is more lethal than just an HE shell on its own. Then again, VBIEDs love arty shells...who knows
>>
>>32388869
I asked this before, and some anons best guess was that for each HE round you'd need at least two destructive device permits, one for the round, and one for the propellant. Any amount of high explosives over I think 2 ounces needs one.

As well as a third for the actual tank cannon, because it's a gun bigger than .50 cal.
>>
>>32384596
>world of tanks
dropped
>>
>>32388869
>>32388756
>>32388678
HE shells would be a destructive device for each shell and would require an explosives storage bunker and special transport considerations. Its a HUGE pain in the ass if you even find them
>>
>>32389301
Ah. That would explain it. Sounds like a right pain in the bollocks
>>
lol

they missed

ahahahahahaha
>>
File: benis shit post.jpg (32KB, 607x800px) Image search: [Google]
benis shit post.jpg
32KB, 607x800px
>>32384596
I was dying at the insurance part.

>Were you in the car
>No thank God

Top kek
>>
Maybe it was just me but the shell seemed kinda weak to me. Maybe like not all the stuff was in the shell to make it fly fast.
>>
>>32396318
They were pud shells. You can see them tumbling end over end in the vid. These are by NO means realistic representations of a 76mm.
>>
>>32398390
>Damage control

Fortunately there isn't any tank training battle between US and Europe, seeing how the french Rafale pwnd you, it would even be boring to watch...
>>
>>32385484
Dickolodocus.
>>
>>32384749
>a good variety of guns and armor, as well as a tank
>poorer than a guy who takes random shit, stuff it in a shell, watch it fuck shit up

Not saying I dislike either, they're both entertaining. But I highly doubt income has anything to do with what they're doing.
>>
>>32384596
I wish they used the .50 cal, i mean yeah they ain't getting a HE round, but a .50 also have been nice.

Also
>shot placement
>shilling for World of Tanks
>not shooting the 120 on the Chieftain, correct me if that's the wrong tank and cannon
>>
>>32398476
Is this what Autism looks like?
>>
>>32384699
>>32385406
>I don't understand the concept of shot placement and shell loads

Let's not forget that a couple of Panthers and a Tiger got btfo by some M18s, tanks with the armor equivalent of an old jeep.
>>
File: 1480408533261.jpg (156KB, 800x442px) Image search: [Google]
1480408533261.jpg
156KB, 800x442px
>>32384596
I only watch Ian sorry
>>
>>32398679
>Gets BTFO
>Summon autism
>>
>>32398710
1st: so you are basically saying that the goal was to place shots not in the engine?! Loads are irrelevant, they just can't aim for shit. You really fail at damage control.

2nd: it doesnt matter, the Reich was outnumbered like how much? Ten to one ?!
>>
>>32389340
this
not surprised WG A can't afford more than two shitty sabots for a WW2 gun either
>>
>>32398911

That's not a sabot that's just a solid shot
>>
>>32388678
HE would be regulated as an explosive AND a destructive device. It's not cost effective to have.
>>
>>32384596
>are you in texas
>>
>>32384596
>three separate World of Tanks plugs
fuck that shit
>>
>>32385406
What is "non explosive round"
>>
>>32384596

As the owner of a similar truck (mine isn't 4x4 and doesn't have the tan at the bottom but otherwise it's the same), which is getting long in the teeth and needs lots of work, I now know what I must do when it's time to get rid of it

It isn't worth shit to sell, since most of the paint on the front end is peeling or burning due to it being repainted about 10 years ago, and dents all down the bedsides, I've been keeping it as a spare vehicle, plus it's handy a few times a year to have a truck

When it finally shits the bed, I must tank it.
>>
>>32384596
Dude is a retard.
I could have sold that 5.3L v8 and 60e trans for $500 easy.
Or the whole truck for at least a $1,000.

Damn world.of tanks Shill
>>
>>32398476
>pwnd
Holy shit... now that's something I haven't seen in a long ass time.
>>
And he wants us to believe he is cool enough to own tank kek we all know after that BuzzFeed video that this was DriveTanks.com he used
>>
>>32402240
>And he wants us to believe he is cool enough to own tank kek

???

He literally thanks someone else for making this possible several times and says within the first couple of minutes he's never even touched a tank
>>
>>32401244
he made more money off of this video than he would've made from selling his gay ass truck retard
>>
>>32398821
>2nd: it doesnt matter, the Reich was outnumbered like how much? Ten to one ?!

in that battle the nazis outnumbered the yanks and had significantly heavier armor and still managed to fail in an incredibly spectacular way, just like germany did in both of the world wars
>>
>>32384596
Best part was the three minute call to onstar at the end.
>>
>>32384596
Besides registrating the msin gun as a DD, do AP shells need to be registered? What about training rounds?
>>
>>32401244
>wargaming sponsored the entire thing
>he got to drive and shoot a tank FOR FREE
>will rake in more than whatever the truck was worth with the video
Even if he doesn't break even, firing and driving the tank was worth more than the truck.
>>
>>32384749
>Hey guys, this is Jeff from taofledermaus. Today we're gonna be shooting some, uh, 3D printed slugs made by a five year old.
And then they'll film said terrible slugs on the shittiest slow mo camera ever made
>>
>>32398710

There is one slight difference between M18 and M4 with same 76mm gun, tank destroyer units were supplied with HVAP/APCR shells on regular basis. Tank units usually had only limited supply of those.
>>
File: Leiadeathstar.jpg (25KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Leiadeathstar.jpg
25KB, 360x240px
>>32405843
Two other guys before you disagreed with me, but still liked both guys. So I said nothing because every man is allowed his opinion and preference.

You seem like a cunt tho. He doesn't just shoot shit like a redneck with a cell phone camera. He has a high speed camera even if it's not guchi enough for you, and shows the shots, range, and often explains the ballistics intelligently and cites sources.

I like both but putting down him is like saying an every man shouldn't post on YouTube because it's not a million dollar production. I've seen Demolition Ranch videos...

>Hey I'm microwaving something weird
>Watch for 12 minutes
>Moderate pop

He also has videos where a fan made different bullets of different aeronautical designs he shoots that is pretty interesting. Plus a personality that just seems real and not forced.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.