[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ADLER CONFISCATIONS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14

File: Borsak_Adler_1__(low-res).png (3MB, 1522x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Borsak_Adler_1__(low-res).png
3MB, 1522x1080px
http://www.shootersfishersandfarmers.org.au/adler_a110_confiscation_without_compensation

Adlers in NSW of the 7 AND 5 shot variety are being confiscated WITHOUT compensation right now despite the COAG decision to move over 5 shot models to Cat D not being passed into law.

GG Adler, GG.
>>
>>32382904
Are those 1887 reproductions getting any extra attention because of this retardation?
>>
>>32382904
until you return-stick chuckers get together with your adlers, lee-enfields, lithgows, etc, stroll on over to your house of parliment and tell those cunts to fuck off, they'll never stop
>>
>>32382904
When will you upside down fuckers finally just rebel against this bullshit?
>>
>>32382904
It's a sad sight to see a country in which the government can send goons to your house to confiscate guns and not worry about them being shot. In America, everyone knows that if they pulled that shit here, people would die.
>>
>>32382928
>>32382934

mate most people have never actually seen a rifle IRL, and most have only seen pistols on the belts of police.

guns to these people are firmly entrenched in the mental category of "good guy with a gun" (police, police, federal police, big police guys (how does the AFP car go? it goes 4U4U4U4U4U4U) and big army police guys) and "bad guy with a gun" (literally everybody else)

we're fucked. people could be calling for the military to stroll in and execute every single sod outside parliament if anyone tried something. hell most of them think the US should spend it's military budget on welfare, why would they have any concern about our national security?

please feel free to democratize us any time, i'm pretty sure we struck some oil out in WA a while back, or maybe it was uranium i forget

>>32382936
the only problem is the no knock raids, the cops should be allowed to do them but they shouldn't be able to charge people if they get shot at in self defense.
>>
>>32382943
Theoretically cops get their shit kicked in when they no-knock the wrong houses here, regardless of whether or not a cop dies. At least that's how it works in America.
Nevertheless we still DO have lots superfluous of laws that essentially say "You can't do this but cops get to do this, because they're cops and you're not"

The number one thing you need to stop are laws that are preferential to cops. This is so you have a narrative where it's "you + cops vs them", rather than "you vs cops"
>>
>>32382904
Adlers in NSW of the 7 AND 5 shot variety are being confiscated WITHOUT compensation

>Aww fuck mate sorry i lost it on a canoeing trip, yeah saw something fuckin good and the next thing me mate in the other canoe runs into me and i loose me grip!
>>
>>32382943
>i'm pretty sure we struck some oil out in WA a while back, or maybe it was uranium i forget
!
Oh shit, you mean you have terrorists and need to be freed from them?!
>>
>>32382943
>we struck some oil out in WA a while back, or maybe it was uranium
it was probably uranium, otherwise Barnett would have already bent over for some more money.
>>32382969
stale joke
>>
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>32382904
Ahahahaha!!!

Oh shit, if y'all don't shoot the people who made this decision you deserve to have your guns removed by force
>>
>>32382968
Why isn't this done, you emu lovers?
>>
>>32383014
It's illegal to loose your guns.
>>
>>32383014
see
>>32383017

if you lose your gun you have to report it to the cops straight away, and they'll tear your shit apart trying to find it just in case you hid it under the TV or some bullshit like that

of course though if a cop loses a glock or a taser there's no biggie and the bloke doesn't even get paid time off
>>
File: CSI-Miami.jpg (13KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
CSI-Miami.jpg
13KB, 450x253px
>>32382993
>stale joke
I wasn't talking about your country.
>>
>>32383029
>if you lose your gun you have to report it to the cops straight away, and they'll tear your shit apart trying to find it just in case you hid it under the TV or some bullshit like that
>forced to let cops search your property just because you lost a gun

It's official, Australians are a slave race.
>>
>>32383035
they are a former prison colony after all
>>
>>32383038
You know i used to have a high regard about Australia, but the more and more i hear the more i realize they are overrated, any other normal country would revolt, but they don't. Truly a cucked nation.
>>
>>32383043
They are the California of the world.
Always in a water crisis, always on fire, need the government to no end.
If a problem happens, blame the guns, then blame them again when the peaceful migrants bring illegals guns.
>>
>>32383035
>>32383038
>>32383043
>>32383053

At least we don't let our own children die
>>
>>32383057
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4046530/Brawl-involving-150-youths-Tarneit-McDonald-s-Melbourne.html

Pop Quiz: What minority contributes most to the gun violence in America?
>>
>>32383065
Why do Americans make a sport out blaming black people?
>>
>>32383057
until dingos get em
>>
>>32383073
its not a sport f its satisticlly true
>>
>>32383073
because if an african american gets a job paying more than 30% above minimum wage, doesn't do drugs, actually finishes a degree, or even just leaves areas with high densities of "POC youth", he instantly becomes a model citizen that contributes to the crime statistics and country about on the level of whites and asians.

if he doesn't, though, he's responsible for america's stunningly high crime rate. whites don't commit violent crimes, if anything they commit more sophisticated ones. if you get rid of all blacks (not just the good ones either) america's crime rate, homicide rate, school shooting rate and gun crime rate drops to that of switzerland. at that point it doesn't matter how many guns you give to the population, the aforementioned rates barely rise (0.2% or so) or in some cases even decrease.

it's not a sport if it's true.
>>
File: 1479656360064.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
1479656360064.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>32383073
Because here it is literally always their fault.

Well most of the time.
>>
>>32382904
>WITHOUT compensation
That fucking sucks.

I'm curious though, what's the legal defintion of a firearm in Australia? Could you dissasemble the whole thing and keep the parts that do fit the defintion?
>>
>>32383073
When it seems too always be the black people...
>>
>>32383102
mate anything that even looks like a gun can and probably will be confiscated

Anyone stateside got a cute sister or cousin they wanna marry off?
>>
>>32383262
>mate anything that even looks like a gun can and probably will be confiscated
I'm talking about the legal definition, in US it's the receiver that is considered a firearm for example, in my country it's the receiver, frame, barrel, revolver cylinders and action.

Can't you disassemble the thing and keep everything that isn't a firearm under the law? Shit, I would keep everything I'm not forced to give up, even the fucking screws.
>>
>>32383262
airsoft too?
>>
>>32383312
Literally any part of the gun is classed as a firearm. Bolt, receiver, trigger, barrel, stock. All of these things need a license. Believe me when I say this, cunts fucked.

>>32383313
Airsoft is a massive no-no. I think there's a few police units that train with it and maybe the military but I'm not 100% sure.
A paintball marker requires the same license as a rimfire manual operated rifle or manually operated shotgun that is not a pump action and can not have more than 5 rounds capacity.
Further added, paintball markers cannot be used outside of a registered paintball field.
But you're more than welcome to shoot your .300winmag on your property.

Seriously guys, Australia's utterly fucking retarded. Our government is most comparable to Commieforia. Good news is though that there are some right sided and libertarian parties getting a real foothold over the country so maybe just maybe in the next 30 years we would maybe have one thing go in our favour. Maybe.
>>
>>32383348
D E S I G N A T E D
P A I N T B A L L
F I E L D S
>>
>>32383348
>Literally any part of the gun is classed as a firearm
You either don't know what literally stands for or Australia gun laws are comical.

What about screws, springs, iron sights, optics, handguards, grips and other miscellaneous parts?

Does it mean that if I lose a single screw I have to inform the police about a lost firearm and have them search my whole house for it? Because that's ridiculous. Not to mention screws are not firearm specific parts.
>>
>>32383415
i'm pretty sure anything that can be "used to construct a firearm" counts as a full firearm, so that includes trigger assemblies, upper and lower receivers, magazines, barrels, gas tubes, sights, etc.

funnily enough it's illegal to own body armor here (apparently because only criminals use body armor and there's no legit purpose for it), BUT it's legal to own plate carriers, and it's legal to own metal plates, and it's not technically illegal to slide one into the other.

another example: it's legal to own a car, it's legal to own metal plates, but it's illegal to pay someone to build a bullet proofed car. but, if you buy the plates and buy the car yourself, it's technically not illegal to slide one into the other and obtain a bullet proofed car.
>>
>>32383458
>i'm pretty sure anything that can be "used to construct a firearm" counts as a full firearm, so that includes trigger assemblies, upper and lower receivers, magazines, barrels, gas tubes, sights, etc.
"can be used to construct a firearm" is extremaly broad and vague. I could attach a dildo bayonet to a gun, does that make dildos require a firearm license?

Technically things like sights, handguards etc. are not vital components that are required to build a functioning firearm so I think you should be legally allowed to own them.

I'm not trying to make you look bad or anything, it just would be a waste to let those things get confiscated. A good optic and fancy tacticool shit can easily be orth as much as the gun.

That said I didn't read whatever document regulates the firearms in Australia so I dunno. I'm sure some australian gun owners have thought about the same thing though.

I know that if there is ever a confiscation in my country, thet are not getting anything beyond the parts mentioned in our firearms act. Not even a single screw.

>funnily enough it's illegal to own body armor here (apparently because only criminals use body armor and there's no legit purpose for it), BUT it's legal to own plate carriers, and it's legal to own metal plates, and it's not technically illegal to slide one into the other.
Works the same here. It's not even technically illegal to make your own shitty plates from fiberglass and such.

Suppressors are completly illegal as well, even though hunters and ranges in many countries use them to prevent hearing damage and cause less commotion.
>>
>>32382943
No knock raids are retarded as fuck

They should never be allowed because I don't want some retarded piggies knocking down my door and gunning me down because they have the "wrong house".
>>
>>32383057
>implying
I'm sure the fauna and abos are doing a pretty good job so far.
>>
>>32383554
no knock raids were originally meant to mop up organized crime, ie you rock up to a bar used by the mob at 3 AM after they've been on the piss for a while, smash in, and charge every single guy you can get your hands on with every single thing you can pin him on. the house raids were related.

the fact that they're now used to throw people growing a bit of pot into prison is entirely unrelated to their actual proper use and should be banned, but i still hold that if the cops fuck up and get shot it's their problem and they shouldn't pull no knocks on little old grandmas down the road.
>>
>>32382904
This is just my opinion, and I'm not suggesting you should do something criminal, but if it was me, I would give them the slugs first.
>>
>>32383348
Dude, that's way worse than commiefornia LOL

in cali you can have pump action shotguns and paintball guns LOL

shit's fucking hysterical jesus christ what a country
>>
>>32383568
See that's the problem. Any power you give to the government or police they will figure out how to abuse it.
>>
>>32382943

>the only problem is the no knock raids

You misunderstand. What anon is saying is that if cops start rolling door to door with confiscation orders there are going to be a lot of new widows come sunrise.
>>
>>32383539
They're meant to be vague so that they can get away with doing what they want.
>>
Funny that the nation with some of the most dangerous wildlife is such faggots about guns. I know you guys are notorious shitposters but you don't deserve this.
>>
>>32382904
A reminder to all Australian shooters that SSAA is a government controlled opposition that will bend the knee to all gun laws.

Another reminder that Ozzie reviews supports the current laws because he has Cat D and that the Firearm Owners United page (especially Buckle) and Shooting Stuff Australia are plants withing the gun community to make us all look like extremists/reckless people.
>>
>>32382904
Who cares? Go back to your containment island.
>>
>>32383017
>it's illegal to lose property you've paid for
>getting a fine for losing something in the wilderness other than littering

Jesus it's a nightmare.
>>
>>32383086
>because if an african american gets a job paying more than 30% above minimum wage, doesn't do drugs, actually finishes a degree, or even just leaves areas with high densities of "POC youth", he instantly becomes a model citizen that contributes to the crime statistics and country about on the level of whites and asians.
Every single black coworker I have ever had in IT has been a catastrophic fuckup and summarily fired. One was even a stolen valor fag claiming he used to be an army medic.
>>
>>32383740
We need to make the government the least coercive as possible and restrict them to the protection of life, liberty, and property.
t. Mises, Hayek, Bastiat
p.s. no false philanthropy (e.g. social security, welfare, socialized Healthcare) otherwise the plundered classes will attempt at the making of the law by violent or other means.
>>
>>32382904
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
t.englishman with his semi-auto drum fed shotgun.
>>
File: DrPaul.jpg (51KB, 480x372px) Image search: [Google]
DrPaul.jpg
51KB, 480x372px
>>32385010

>ausfailia sux
>>
File: 1478531872347.jpg (34KB, 577x382px) Image search: [Google]
1478531872347.jpg
34KB, 577x382px
>>32382943
Christ, no wonder why Aussies are so good at shitposting, they get a lot of practice from all the retards they have to live with.
>>
>>32382904

Unconstitutional

NSW can be fucked by the courts here
>>
File: 1472788843178.jpg (37KB, 439x469px) Image search: [Google]
1472788843178.jpg
37KB, 439x469px
>>32385629
who are you quoting?
>>
>>32382904
>Having your property stolen at gunpoint
>Cry on 4chan

You deserve it.
>Captcha "Rector Spice"
How fitting
>>
>>32385567
>need to show ID to buy cutlery

calm down there james lol
>>
File: bait-bigone.jpg (24KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait-bigone.jpg
24KB, 600x600px
>>32383057
>>
>>32383073

Because sports, at the end of the day, use objective scoring to determine the winner.
>>
File: 1396591583741.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1396591583741.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>32387744
Speaking of requiring ID for cutlery.
>>
File: 1445549324203.jpg (46KB, 500x637px) Image search: [Google]
1445549324203.jpg
46KB, 500x637px
>attempting to confiscate
Read the fucking article you faggots
>>
>>32382904
WHY

How the fuck does Australia even defend their blatant gun-grabbing anymore? Wasn't your last major shooting like 20 fucking years ago?? Why do they keep coming back or more?
>>
>>32382904
Without compensation? Fuck no I'd be shooting back
>>
>>32388005
Because we need to strengthen our laws dummy!
>>
>>32388005
If you're serious you may have a disability.

Small group of people into something+liberal politicians needing scapegoats and ways to look like they're doing something=thing being restricted into oblivion. Repeat until revolution or dystopia.
>>
>>32383033
Checked and kekd
>>
>>32382904
Whoever gave up their semi automatics in the gun buyback program is a weapons grade imbecile
>>
>>32383400
What has shitposting become
>>
File: 1453410886284.gif (726KB, 391x288px) Image search: [Google]
1453410886284.gif
726KB, 391x288px
>>32388833
Same as it ever was.
>>
File: 1482248471827.png (319KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482248471827.png
319KB, 640x480px
>>32388833
i'm post post ironic shitposting at this point

at first i shitposted, which was done whole heartedly with a lot of effort and thought put into it

then i ironically shitposted, which was just spewing nonsense

and now i'm post post ironically shitposting

i have shitposted so much, and so often, that now i don't even know what this shitposting means, shitposting is love, shitposting is life.

i'm pretty sure if it weren't for shitposting i'd have killed myself by now, most of my posts are cries for help anyway kek
>>
>>32388803
most people actually didn't, but firearms culture was never as deeply entrenched as it was in america
everyone there knows someone with an SLR buried in the desert
>>
File: 1482089129617.jpg (40KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482089129617.jpg
40KB, 480x360px
>>32389126
>*POMF*
>S-Senpai, Pls don't Remove me
>It is to late Mevlut, it was always too late
>>
>>32383073
Blacks "make a sport out" robbing, raping, and murdering white people?

Why do you make a sport out sounding like a dumbfuck?
>>
>>32382934
The English rebel by moving to other countries.

That's why England is a shit hole, nobody worth a damn is living there.
>>
>>32391715
East Londonistan has a vibrant culture, though. Whilst there i seriously wondered if I made a wrong turn and ended up in the middle east. Damn shame. Brits used to be a nation worthy of respect.
>>
>>32382934
They are forever cucked.

Aussies are some of the sorriest boot licking cunts in the entire civilized world.

Parliament could literally piss on them, call it a free shower, and the people would thank them for it.
>>
>>32383073

Because it's fucking hilarious
>>
>>32382904
And here is me thinking Australian gun laws are a meme.
>>
>>32391814
Oh shut the fuck up, take a little cultural enrichment up your ass.
>>
>>32384140

>being a fucktard who loses a gun in the first place.
>>
>>32392911
I don't wanna
>>
>>32388005
give them an inch and they will take a mile
>>
>>32392944
I'll say now, you have to be a next level idiot to lose a gun. But it's still absolutely obsurd to say that a piece of property owned by a law abiding citizen is regulated so heavily that they can't even legally lose it.
>>
>>32382936

This.

Firearms confiscation in the United states would be such a clusterfuck. I'm sure there would be people who hand over their guns because they don't want any trouble but they would settle it in court. Some people would shoot at federal agents. I think a form of confiscation will come to California over the assault weapons ban stuff. I think the California state govt will see if anybody has registered their rifles and if people didn't register their rifle, the state could get info from 4473s from ffls and confiscate their guns. Then of course since the guns are registered, they'll be taken away too.

But who needs civil rights, think of the children.
>>
>>32382904

Can Australians create their own firearms without letting the govt know? Like how in the us you can get a lower AR receiver without a serial and build your own rifle without any body knowing?
>>
>>32395314
You can create a firearms at home that the govt doesn't know about, the gangs have been pumping out some good quality lutys for years.

It being legal on the other hand is a BIG no. Have to be a licensed firearms manufacturer to do that.
>>
>>32395333

Wait a sec

Are you telling me that criminals don't obey the law?
>>
>>32383539
>someone does this
>dildos get banned
>all the raging liberal homosexuals and soccer moms are now pissed
>law gets removed
>freedom for our Upside down cousins

Komrades.
I think I have a plan.
>>
>>32395409
>criminals don't obey the law
As a democrat I'm pretty offended.
Please take that back.
>>
>>32395421
I would also like to point out that anything with a picatinny rails could be mounted to a rifle.

Dildos, car steering wheels, food court trays, Christmas trees, underwear, safety glasses, and much much more.

Get EVERY. FUCKING. THING banned.
>>
>>32383348
I had to throw up just reading this
>>
>>32395314
>without letting the govt know
Everything is legal if you don't let the govt know.
>>
>>32382904
>confiscating guns

Aussies sure are cucked
>>
>>32382904
Does Adler import the A110 to the U.S. Market? Cause I'd actually buy one even though I can own pump-actions and semi-autos with ease.
>>
>>32383057
Name five school shootings that happened this year.

It should be fairly easy, considering the US has at least 136,423 schools (that is, we had that many private k-12 schools, public k-12 schools, and colleges/universities in 2012 according to http://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=84 and have only presumably built more since) and there's a school shooting epidemic according to Europoors and Ausfailians.
>>
>>32383977
>Another reminder that Ozzie reviews supports the current laws because he has Cat D
This is a shit meme for a plethora of other reasons but this statement is blatantly false.
https://youtu.be/ar-LogjUU5o
>>
>>32396538
>Name five school shootings that happened this year.
How about 14?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

1. January 22, Indianapolis, Indiana, no deaths, 1 injured

2. January 29, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, no deaths and no injured

3. February 9, Muskegon Heights, Michigan, no deaths, 4 injured

4. February 12, Glendale, Arizona, 2 deaths and no injuries (murder-suicide)

5. February 29, Middletown, Ohio, no deaths, 4 injured

6. April 23, Antigo, Wisconsin, 1 death, 2 injured (it was the shooter that got killed though)

7. June 1, Los Angeles, California, 2 deaths, no injured (murder-suicide)

8. June 8, Dorchester, Massachusetts, 1 death, 3 injured

9. September 9, Alpine, Texas, 1 death, 2 injured (guy injured a girl and killed himself, the other injury is a police officer shooting another officer by accident, kek)

10. September 28, Townville, South Carolina, 2 deaths and 2 injured

11. October 11, Mobile, Alabama, no deaths and one injured

12. October 13, Columbus, Ohio, no deaths, 2 injured

13. October 18, San Francisco, California, no deaths 4 injured

14. October 25, Sandy, Utah, no deaths one injury

If we only include the shooting where people other than the shooter died, it's 4 shootings and 5 deaths.

I'm not that Anon though and I don't necessarily disagree with whatever point you are trying to make, but you asked for it.
>>
>>32396740

>no deaths
>no deaths
>domestic incident
>no deaths
>1 died

It's an epidemic of bloodshed
>>
>>32396866
Well as I said, it's 4 shootings and 5 deaths if we count innocents only.
>>
>>32396740
You knew I meant indiscriminate Columbine inspired killing sprees anon.

Not some nigger shooting another nigger for not paying for drugs or some autist shooting himself in the bathroom.

The post I was replying to was insinuating that it was common for American children to die at school and that's just not the case, no matter how you cut it.
>>
>>32382934
WE DO NOT HAVE GUNS TO DO SO. In my country they cost multiple months of full pay (just the gun) and it takes a year or more to get a license for one rifle.
Of course muslims can get one from the black market anyway...

/k/, what is a good state to move to? I'm going to finish school soon as a gunsmith and i'm not staying here to be beheaded or ran over.
>>
>>32396932
>/k/, what is a good state to move to?
That's too general of a question anon, tell us what your ideal living conditions are and we'll recommend states based on that.
>>
>>32396932
Kentucky is good for guns and nice climate. Pretty countryside here.
>>
>>32396932
>/k/, what is a good state to move to?
Which is worse for you? A really hot day or a really cold one?
>>
>>32396932
>In my country they cost multiple months of full pay (just the gun) and it takes a year or more to get a license for one rifle.
Germany?
>>
>>32383029
So what excuse would fly?
>>
>>32383561
1967, the year when the lefties voted to NOT classify the coons as fauna.

Darkest day in ausfag history
>>
File: 70119334.jpg (129KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
70119334.jpg
129KB, 500x495px
>>32382904
givie up yer guns m8ies, no compensation!!! stupid wankers you already have assault spoons why would you need a fully automatic street sweeping shotgun. OBEY YOUR OVERLORDS. a cucked nation is a successful nation
>>
Crank out some lutys and literature.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.