[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

please give me the anarchist cookbook (1971) pdf 2002 version

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 220px-Anarchistcookbookdsfg.jpg (10KB, 220x287px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Anarchistcookbookdsfg.jpg
10KB, 220x287px
please give me the anarchist cookbook (1971) pdf

2002 version is removed many items
>>
>>32382525
I was going to, but then I was like, nah.
>>
>>32382525
I had a copy, but my dog ate it.
>>
>>32382525
I used to have this but lost it

*this post is a work of fiction and/or satire
>>
>>32382525
I would, but your English is a little off and I don't want you to blow up my village.
>>
>>32382525
I actually had a physical copy of this at one point in time. I hope if they removed anything, it was the shit that was straight false info (smoking banana peels does not get you high) and/or shitty info that'll get your ass killed because they omit steps in the "how to make 'splosives" chapters.
>>
>>32382594
>because they omit steps in the "how to make 'splosives" chapters
Now you're aware that the book was a CIA plant used to dispose of domestic terrorists.
>>
the book told me to sniff nutmeg and smoke peanut shells to get high
>>
File: 1482207297445.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482207297445.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
doesn't the anarchist cookbook have purposely misleading information put in there by intelligence agencies so dumbasses end up hurting themselves
>>
Kurt Saxon's the poor man's James bond is better desu
>>
>>32382525
i lost my copy in a boating accident
>>
>>32382630
No they work,
Trust me, with that books instructions I was able to create a small stable fusion core and create a miniature nuke.
>>
>>32382525

Anarchist cookbook is trash. You want the poor mans james bond instead.
>>
>>32382630
Yes, pretty much 100% of everything in there is bullshit designed to hurt/kill you. The .01% that is legit info is stuff anyone with an IQ over 85 could come up with on their own like "hurr durr, pack black powder in a pipe with two threaded end caps and a fuse in the middle 4 pipe bomb".
>>
>>32382622
Very well could have been.
There was just enough practical advice interspersed with the dangerzone shit to make it credible, and hell, it's still well-known to this day, see OP's request.

It's also possible the author just didn't know what the fuck he was doing and didn't test half the recipes for volatile explosives, or was very cautious or lucky when doing so.
>>
>>32382669
I wonder how it got so popular in the first place. Like, go yo the next library and get some decent organic chemistry books, instructions for all explosives you could want are in there.
>>
File: imp-munitions-hbook1.jpg (16KB, 229x346px) Image search: [Google]
imp-munitions-hbook1.jpg
16KB, 229x346px
>>32382686
Or old army manuals, like those on improvised munitions and guerrilla tactics.
>>
>>32382680
>It's also possible the author just didn't know what the fuck he was doing and didn't test half the recipes for volatile explosives
He was a proto-4channer just copy pasting infographics

On a serious not, I dabble in cooking and many times I get recipes that aren't a complete step by step instruction. And when I ask someone about it it end up being quoted a number of things that are a given. People assume that if they know some basic steps, everyone else does so they don't write it down in the recipe.
>>
>>32382686
>how it got so popular in the first place

Counter-culture word-of-mouth. Recall it was first printed around the time when there were a lot of people wanting to pretend to be "revolutionaries" or some shit, that actually involved wanting to blow shit up and not just create safe spaces.

>>32382724
Re: recipes, you're absolutely right about that.
As for the copy/paste, I'm thinking yes, but less copy paste and more "cobbled together from different sources or half-remembered oral instruction."

That seems like the more simple explanation than deliberate misinformation, as what would the CIA/FBI/Nixon/etc. get out of watching people try to smoke banana peels to get high? Lulz?
>>
File: 20161220_030214.jpg (4MB, 2676x2117px) Image search: [Google]
20161220_030214.jpg
4MB, 2676x2117px
>>32382698
Was just about to say this. I got my copy at a local Mil-surp store.
>>
>>32382747
The army has manuals for everything, be it bland and procedural, informative and handy, or just plain /k/ as fuck. And they can be had for usually just a few bucks.

Seems the advice to OP is: Anarchist's Cookbook is an overrated relic which periodically gets exposure in the media and honks-off soccer moms who demand sale be banned, while basically just spurring demand among edgelords.

Go get old Army manuals or "Poor Man's James Bond" - Your hands will thank us later for still being not-blown-off your body.
>>
>>32382743
Well, Hoover was a tranny so proto-4chan isn't completely out of the question.

As you said it, chances are that it was just cobbled together without proper fact-checking.
>>
>>32382525
Lost my copy somewhere. Lot of bad info in that book anyways. You'd probably blow your fingers off.
>>
I have a copy that I've had since maybe 2003 or so
can't access my computer right now so can't post it but it's not super hard to find on the net
>>
>>32382525

Improvised Munitions Handbook is all you need
>>
>>32382525
>>32382627
and make LSD from banana peels!

OP the anarchist cookbook was never good, it was never legitimate and it is only valuable for entertainment purposes to retards and small children.

If you want a book on real subjects try the do/k/ument or the torrent at this magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:041b7fb6e81824e4edb1b026c7d6b63ac0cb547c
>>
>>32382525
it's shit tier.
>>
>>32382525
Why do you type like a terrorist?
>>
>>32382525
I got a copy for my little brother once. At this point, it's pretty much a work of fiction.

Why read a book on this shit when you have a whole world wide web to fucking look it up?
>>
File: why.am.i.here.jpg (224KB, 800x1142px) Image search: [Google]
why.am.i.here.jpg
224KB, 800x1142px
This book really sucks. Its "not intended for children or idiots" but it still sucks and has advise for unrealistic scenarios. You wont take out a sentry like that one chapter suggests, you cant hotwire a car with a quarter anymore.

Here is a short list of better books in the same genre:

>Anarchy in action by Colin Ward
>Steal This Book by Abbie Hoffman
>From Dictatorship to Democracy by Gene Sharp
>The OSS Sabotage Manual
>>
Hilarious how everyone is recommending TPMJB so people don't blow their fingers off when kurt saxon was the originator of the "made explosive wrong blew fingers off' meme.
>>
>>32382525
That book it idiot b8.

The water bottle glowstick will blow your hand off.
>>
>>32382525
their recipes in that are like:

make a telephone activated bomb

1. get a bomb
2. get a wire
3. hook the wire up to the bomb and then to the phone

make a road side bomb

1. get a stick of dynamite
2. get a wire
3. get a booby trap
4. hook the wire up to the dynamite and booby trap

now you are an anarchist
>>
I enjoyed the book for the stories. Anything past that and it's like reading bomb instructions from a 13 year old.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.