[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would a vest have saved him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Would a vest have saved him?
>>
Probably not, the shots were from up close and apparently the dude walked up and fired another shot after the ambassador was down. Easy headshot for him
>>
negative, it was four in the back and one in the head. nothing could have helped him
>>
>turdogan is already blaming the gulenists for this
Top kek, turkey is so shit tier
>>
If he had one of these he would not have died. All shots hit his torso.
>>
>>32377846
Motherfucker doesn't even flinch... Jesus, even a 9mm at that range would certainly hurt like a sonofabitch...
>>
>>32377497
Yes, if he was armed and trained our could play dead effectively enough not to earn a second shot to an unarmored area.
>>
>>32377520
>no blood from any wounds
>now they're claiming a point blank headshot with 9mm
Most fake false flag event ever. Close up camera showed not a single drop of blood, he was NEVER shot anywhere.
>>
>>32378790
You could see the gun shots ripping through the front of his coat, you dingus.
>>
>>32377879
Have you not seen the secondchance guy shooting himself with a .44?
>>
>>32377846
sauce on this
>>
>>32378790
>>32378838
then he was a vampire
>case solved
>>
>>32378838
Pyrotechnic special effect charges ;^)
>>
>>32378924

There's a more vintage video of someone handing a FAL to their partner and having them fire a round into their chest armor from arm's length.
>>
File: witness_me.jpg (96KB, 1191x671px) Image search: [Google]
witness_me.jpg
96KB, 1191x671px
>>32377846
Dude looks like a warboy.
>>
File: 1121002_886_.jpg (92KB, 885x1177px) Image search: [Google]
1121002_886_.jpg
92KB, 885x1177px
>>32378790
>headshot with 9mm
>9mm
There's your answer.
>>
The blood from the body was probably being soaked up by his shirt and jacket. However I can't see how he was shot in the head. Watch every isis execution. Heads turn into water fountains when shot.
>>
>>32377497
No. Because the guy was his security. He would have known he was wearing a vest and aimed for his head.
>>
>>32378790
Im leaning for this honestly. Dude flinched and rolled backwards and no blood was to be seen. I haven't seen this headshot video though.

We've seen multiple lol 9mm videos over the last year where the person runs after being hit, and bleeds.
>>
>>32377879
nah he got plates in that
if it was soft he would feel it but soft+plates disperses the force
>>
>>32379175
is that iDubbbz?
>>
>>32379213
All shots look to have been center mass though, yeah I too noticed that there was no blood... anywhere.

The last shot looks to be an exit wound near his shoulder and no blood at all, but

I was thinking perhaps he is wearing a vest that protected him from the front so the rnds didn't exit and the blood pools behind him. You can see a puddle starting to form under his head but where the rnd exited from the shoulder there should be at least some spatter though, right?
>>
>>32377497
Russia can't afford shoes what makes you think they can afford Kevlar?

>When your Assassin has nicer clothing than you
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.