[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Post acts of espionage and treachery

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 14

File: 7642763878738.png (2MB, 1400x877px) Image search: [Google]
7642763878738.png
2MB, 1400x877px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noshir_Gowadia

Today I learned one of the lead designers of the B-2 Spirit gave all the blueprints to China.
>>
kek

>Thomas Patrick Cavanaugh is an aerospace engineer who was sentenced in 1985 after being convicted of trying to sell stealth bomber secrets to the Soviet Union.
Biography

He was born in 1945.

Cavanaugh was arrested at a hotel in Commerce, California, in December 1984, by FBI agents posing as Soviet spies. Cavanaugh, who worked at Northrop, was debt-ridden, undergoing a divorce, and was "willing to take $25,000 American dollars in cash for technology that cost the United States billions to develop".[1] $25,000 in 1984 is equivalent to $57,000 in 2015.

He was released from prison on March 1, 2001.[2]
>>
http://www.npr.org/2016/12/16/505892960/fbi-agrees-with-cia-on-russian-interference-in-presidential-election
>>
>>32373686
>conceptually designed the B-2 Bomber's entire propulsion system and billed himself as the "father of the technology that protects the B-2 stealth bomber from heat-seeking missiles.

Wow, so it's just a poo acting like he's important
>>
A bit of cheeky nuclear espionage back in the cold war:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Nunn_May
>>
What sucks so much about these incidents is that because the USSR collapsed, all these secrets for them came out and you get a good idea of how deep they managed to penetrate - but everything from the west is still locked up super tight so you have no idea of the back and forth and instead only get to hear about the high profile defectors.
>>
I think traitorous shitbags like this should be locked up in a deep hole for years. No parole or any bleeding-heart bullshit like that. Once enough time has passed that there's no reasonable chance that they might provide any more useful intelligence to us about their espionage activities, they should just be shot and buried in an unmarked grave.
>>
It's not treachery or espiognage when a non-white sells secrets
They aren't American in the first place, and only an insane person would expect them to have any loyalty to the US
>>
There was a dude who sold the entirety of our sound silencing program to the ruskies in the 80s I belive and that one fucking guy is the only reason why any other country has someone competitive submarine technology. Prior to him fucking it all up, we were dominating the shit out of submarine development, eons ahead of the rest of the world.
>>
>>32375744
In the history of Soviet and before that German espionage in the UK and US, you will find an overwhelming number of white males doing the selling, then a handful of jews and then everyone else. For instance:
John Anthony Walker and his son, the guys who dicked us with >>32375771 that shit, were both middle class white dudes.
The Cambridge Five were all upper class, Cambridge educated, etc.
Ray Mawby was a white middle class conservative politician.
Klaus Fuchs, one of your German Aryan ideals, turned coat for the US atomic programs first, then sold data to the USSR (again, white, well educated and well off).
Houghton and Gee? Middle class white couple.
The Ware Group was primarily middle and upper class white folks, with a few Jews.
While Silvermaster was a Jewish-Russian/Ukrainian immigrant, almost the entirety of his group was, again, white.
Lauchlin Currie? Well educated, upper class, white Canadian immigrant who was Roosevelt's White House econ adviser.
Aldrich Ames? White, middle class.
Robert Hanssen? White, conservative, religious, middle class.

The prominent Atomic spies were mostly Russian Jews, but that's not an automatic MUH JOOOOOOOS considering just how many of the Manhattan, space and other R&D scientists were from families which fled Eastern European pogroms from 1870-1935 or from Germany before the war or smuggled out during the war.

From a counter intelligence standpoint, looking at or weighing ethnicity in the screening process, especially for 2nd or 3rd gen immigrant families, is almost always counter productive. While some of the biggest breaches during and after WWII were perpetrated by immigrants, some of the greatest advances and intelligence/counter intelligence coups were also pulled off by immigrants. Some of the most loyal and patriotic fighters, agents, scientists, etc. were immigrants (see Larry Thorne for one particularly badass example - he fought under three different flags, always against communists).

CONT
>>
>>32375744
>>32376102
Cointel is all about evaluating risks, motivations and access. It almost always comes down to one of two basic sets: the "underappreciated" guy with debt/divorce/bills to pay/etc. and the ideologically compromised. If your argument is that non-white ethnicities or immigrants are somehow more likely to betray sensitive information, history simply does not bear this out. It's all much, much more complicated and far less bifurcated than your simplistic assessment.
>>
>>32376109
>It almost always comes down to one of two basic sets: the "underappreciated" guy with debt/divorce/bills to pay/etc. and the ideologically compromised.
Shit, I forgot the socially marginalized. For instance, closeted homosexuals were favorite targets of Soviet fishing expeditions because they could blackmail them easily from the 40s-80s. Why it took so long to remove this possibility as leverage (the move DGAF policy on sexuality in the military and intelligence agencies), I will never know.
>>
>>32375744
>It's not treachery or espiognage when a non-white sells secrets
Did school let out early for christmas?
>>
>>32376150
It's just /pol/ peering at the world through shit-smeared lenses and then screaming incomprehensible shit about race again.
>>
>>32375449
>I think traitorous shitbags like this
What about a president elect whose election was influenced by an adversarial foreign power, and whose proposed cabinet seems heavily influenced by that same foreign power? Is it bleeding-heart bullshit to not be concerned about foreign influence like that at our nation's highest governmental levels?
>>
>>32376399
Nice meme my dude

2 Hillary dollarydoos have been deposited into your account
>>
>>32376136
How about not trusting mentally unstable people with sensitive information to begin with?
>>
>>32376451
>all US intelligence agencies concur that Russia interfered to get Trump elected
>meme

Pick one and only one, then proceed to go fuck yourself with an extendable limb trimmer.
>>
>>32376399
its not like I wasn't happening before either "just because I don't see doesn't mean it doesn't happen"
>pay to play
>>
>>32376482
I can get all the way behind this. Just looking at how ridiculously nervous all the retired intel professionals are about Trump getting POTUS clearances makes me cringe every time I think about it.

>>32376486
>just because someone else did it, it's totally cool if our guy does it
>because he's our guy
>because reasons
Why are our standards so completely fucked?
>>
>>32376482
>mentally unstable people
What, like Hoover, Angleton, etc? No one gets to have a long, successful counter intel career without being a little squirrelly. Goes with the territory, unfortunately.
>>
>>32376399

Frankly I hope as soon as Trump is pres he tells putin to fuck off

That said, if hillary were a better candidate she wouldn't have been effected by the leaks.

>I only lost because he told everyone about this shady borderline illegal stuff I was doing
>>
>>32376483
>the cold war may finally end
>a bad thing

thiiiisssss fucking guy
>>
>>32376540
>>I only lost because he told everyone about this shady borderline illegal stuff I was doing
No argument there, however one might wonder what would have happened if the disclosures had been equivalent on both sides, that is if Trumps tax returns and law suit settlements had all been released.

They were both completely unfit to be POTUS. I would have taken Kasich, Webb, shit, over half the field on either side over either of them and been ok with it.

It really, really burns my asshole to see the successful result of a Russian direct action sit in the White House.
>>
Like them or not, people like the pair that sold nuked to the USSR have done the rest of the world a great service considering shit turns south really quick when only one side has nukes and it would have been the case for God knows how long.

WW3, America edition. Where Nazi strategies fail, use tactical nukes. Come ICBMs and the world would be enslaved under USA.
>>
File: Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg (106KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Bradley_Manning_US_Army.jpg
106KB, 800x1000px
>>32376109
>the "underappreciated" guy

>"The kid was barely five foot ... He was a runt, so pick on him. He's crazy, pick on him. He's a faggot, pick on him. The guy took it from every side. He couldn't please anyone." Denver Nicks writes that Manning, who was used to being bullied, fought back—if the drill sergeants screamed at him, he would scream at them—to the point where they started calling him "General Manning."
>>
>>32376563
>give us everything we tell you to give us
>and we'll end the "cold war"
>because we demand you keep giving us shit and RESPECT OUR AUTHORITY
>because we want our former pretend glory back

fuck off, vatnik
If Russia is currently unhappy with their economy, diplomatic status and general international profile, they have no one to blame but themselves.
>>
>>32376575
That's why it's in quotes. It has nothing to do with whether or not he was underemployed, not listened to or underappreciated. It's all about whether or not he feels that way as a motivation or justification. That's how so many of these assholes justify turning their coats to themselves. The "IM THE ONLY ONE THAT GETS IT, THAT REALLY SEES, IM THE ONLY ONE THAT CAN SAVE US ALL" syndrome. Strangely enough, the same shit you see so often on /pol/ and the shitmuffins they listen to.
>>
>>32376505
Hoover wasn't that crazy desu, but Angleton was crazy. However he was ignored by most of his colleagues for his infamous paranoia. Hooover was respected angleton not
>>
>>32376575
A real American hero.

F
>>
>>32376609
>Hoover wasn't that crazy desu
Anon, for your winter break homework, I assign you the following:
http://www.thriftbooks.com/w/the-true-story-of-j-edgar-hoover-and-the-fbi_barry-denenberg/1541550/?gclid=CKf33Y6ZgdECFQ86gQod5vMBHw#isbn=0590431684&pcrid=84403169592&pkw=&pmt=&plc=

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=HpUaYvBsW-MC&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gclid=CLGigPiYgdECFTBpMgodkAQLYA&gclsrc=ds&dclid=CPavhPiYgdECFccHgQodGUAB1Q

https://play.google.com/store/books/details?id=cVzNFWV_rvEC&source=productsearch&utm_source=HA_Desktop_US&utm_medium=SEM&utm_campaign=PLA&pcampaignid=MKTAD0930BO1&gclid=CInmw_yYgdECFeK6MgodqqcFdQ&gclsrc=ds&dclid=CIu6xvyYgdECFQgSgQodjkwO2Q

https://www.google.com/shopping/product/13631118560130480468?q=edgar+j+hoover+book&espv=2&biw=1600&bih=770&bav=on.2,or.&bvm=bv.142059868,d.eWE&ion=1&tch=1&ech=1&psi=HFBYWKi7G8TGmwHv6oWIDQ.1482182687259.7&prds=paur:ClkAsKraX_meCOnlTA9D0AlrIDZtyAoVoDj7ATCi8dk-2pygnr6Xku9nJAMmgcYNBz0AA1HDfPLKc0nqnGyKzOgWdV7BokC4uaZJwosQlZ8kjr4Kyg6YsVTNehIZAFPVH72O4x8lWRdxtKQ6iPjJ6X-BkhB16Q&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiB-cP-mIHRAhXBKiYKHWdCBxIQ8wIIhwMwAQ

These were all books that (like any secondary source) were sometimes flawed in specifics were very helpful and informative. Read them. They're all good.

The TLDR: in general is
>Hoover was a self-hating crusader against the very "deviants" he hated himself for identifying with on some level. This, combined with his ethic way on the end of the "ends justify means" scale made for some very, very poor choices and trends throughout his career and for the FBI as a whole. Over-reaction to his tenure and policies weakened the Bureau for decades, and some say enabled traitors like Hanssen and Ames.
>>
>>32376575
>>32376596
It's also notable that he nearly got his clearance revoked in AIT, was only deployed because they were critically short of analysts and didn't want him along, and right before he hoovered the network he'd gotten an Article 15 for punching a female soldier in the face.

There are plenty of people like Manning in the Army who get persecution complexes going because they can't accept that maybe it's their own damn fault shit isn't going great.
>>
>>32375771
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Anthony_Walker

Sounds like something related.
>>
What's scary is that sold so much for so little.
>>
>>32376710
>There are plenty of people like Manning in the Army who get persecution complexes going because they can't accept that maybe it's their own damn fault shit isn't going great.
The Army.
The Armed Forces in general.
/pol/. ALL of /pol/
>MY LIFE IS SHIT AND THE ONLY PEOPLE I CAN BLAME ARE OTHER COMPLETELY UNRELATED PEOPLE THAT WEAR DIFFERENT KINDS OF HATS
>>
>>32373782
This is why you don't get married faggots.

Divorce rape is real.
>>
>>32376482
Go back to fapping to shotacon
>>
>>32376738

Pretty sure that was the guy.

All submariners hate that faggot.
>>
>>32376540
Fucking cuck.

All the shit she did was illegal. LOCK HER UP.
>>
>>32376483
>they all say it's definitely true
>only source is WaPo quoting anonymous source
k?
>>
>>32376580
Fuck off retard
It's 100% because the obongo administration was run by incompetents who are now butthurt that Putin got the better of them

So they instruct their media to slander russia, while putting on sanctions

Meanwhile the US is still funding jihadists throughout the world.
>>
>>32376921
>several sources from the community tipping press off
>Obama and McCain both making public statements supporting the conclusion
>no denial or clarification from CIA, NSA, FBI, etc.
>TOTALLY NOT TRUE GUIZE

What are you, 5 years old? Do you really not have any fucking clue how this type of information gets released to the public during an ongoing investigation? We're going to get a definitive report in the next 4 weeks which will completely substantiate it.
>>
>>32376974

>russia did something europe and the US did not like
>they put on sanctions

Ergo, russia has only itself to blame.
>>
>>32376974
Found the Vatnik in a MAGA hat.

Fuck off, Vlad.
>>
>>32376986

You are the same guy who thought that the electoral college would not elect trump?

What happened?

What happened bro?

>because its not happening.
>>
>>32376974
MAKE AMERICA RUSSIA AGAIN
>>
>>32376986
>media & other dem talking heads LITERALLY JUST MAKE UP SOME NONSENSE
>Hurr the CIA didn't deny it therefore its a fact!

>>32376995
More like: The US does a coup in ukraine & installs an anti-russia government there
So Russia annexes Crimea, who had wanted to rejoin russia for a long time now

Cue: Obongo/Hillary being upset because they has no clue what they are doing

Next they start a civil war in Syria by funding and arming terrorists, leading riots/protests, shooting into crowds+police to escalate the situation

And now their pet terrorists have lost

But hey tell me more about how Russia controls Trump huh
>>
>>32377007
>EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS THE SAME PERSON
No.
And fuck off back to /pol/.

There was no way the electoral college was going to fail to elect Trump.
>>
>>32376102
>>32376109
>taking the time to seriously respond to that post

Hello newfag
>>
>>32377027
>RUSSIA INVADED THE US AND RUSSIAN TROOPS ARE IN CONTROL OF WASHINGTON DC

this is you
>>
>>32377020
>>media & other dem talking heads LITERALLY JUST MAKE UP SOME NONSENSE
>>Hurr the CIA didn't deny it therefore its a fact!
All this delusion. Jesus. We're fucked.
>>
>>32376753
Yeah, but in the Military it's a bit more direct. Fuck up a little you're doing pushups or something similarly stupid and painfully tiring. Fuck up medium and they're taking your rank, pay, and free time.

And "they" is the people who have to live with your little fuckup ass making their lives harder than they need to be.
>>
>>32376399
It's ogre CTR
>>
>>32377040
The media spent the whole election literally inventing FAKE NEWS, citing anonymous sources
And they are STILL DOING IT
It's all fucking fake

No, the CIA is never going to present any proof or public verification of this
because its NOT TRUE
>>
>>32377040
The thing about "hacking the election" is that it would be inherently traceable, producing evidence.
Why not just release the evidence? it would be undeniable. Beats having a partisan newspaper just report on what an anonymous source says.
>>
>>32377020
>Cue: Obongo/Hillary being upset because they has no clue what they are doing

Actually NOTHING happened after Crimea. It all started after Putin reached in eastern Ukraine.

Then the sanctions came.

>cue assmad vatniks their country is powerless.

>Next they start a civil war in Syria by funding and arming terrorists, leading riots/protests, shooting into crowds+police to escalate the situation

Lets assume this is true...

>And now their pet terrorists have lost

and? As if the US would want them to actually win. Winning was the second least preferable option, right after instant mass surrenders.

What the US would logically want is a weak and fragmented syria.

And it got it.
>>
>>32377064
The problem enters where we reveal how we got the evidence, what our cyberwar defense/intel capabilities are, what extra/semi legal means were used, our level of penetration into Russia systems, etc.

That's probably 90% of what's delaying the full report.
>>
>>32377080
There will never be a report because its not true

DNC stuff came from internal leaks & domestic hacking, probably by intelligence groups who hated Hillary
>>
>>32377059
>alt-right/vatnik agitprop
>pissing and moaning about "fake news"
oh, the ironing.
>>
>>32377085
>There will never be a report because its not true
I hope someone screencaps this for when they release the report in the second week of January.
>>
>>32377100
>>32377088
Democrats on /k/? More likely than you'd think
>>
>>32377059
>The media spent the whole election literally inventing FAKE NEWS, citing anonymous sources
You mean the Macedonian teens who admitted manufacturing news that Trump voters would click and share the shit out of to rake in ad cash?

Stop pretending real journalists made fake news because it clashed with your opinion.
>>
>>32377111
Even more rare:
Thinking, not completely party over country patriots on /k/?

I've been voting Republican since 2000, m8. This was the first year I wasn't just disappointed but completely fucking ashamed.
>>
File: 1481928714809.png (173KB, 349x446px) Image search: [Google]
1481928714809.png
173KB, 349x446px
>>32377020
>The US does a coup in ukraine
>Next they start a civil war in Syria

Wow is it that simple? So the CIA can harness the power of Jesus Christ himself to influence a nation to spontaneously, adjacent to their own will, run out of their homes and pour into the streets in the millions, and try to other throw their government

Amazing, how do they do it
>>
>>32377233
To the average vatnik the CIA is both the most powerful and the most weakest intelligence agency in the world.

I have yet to get an explanation for this.
>>
>>32377255
Fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>32377068
>What the US would logically want is a weak and fragmented syria.

but why?

The only reason I can think of is blunting Persian hegemony in the ME.
>>
File: 1481037034741.jpg (52KB, 640x620px) Image search: [Google]
1481037034741.jpg
52KB, 640x620px
>>32377270
>>
>>32376399
What about a then sitting US Senator who contacted an adversarial foreign power and offered a quid pro quo agreement in order to collude in defeating a sitting US President running for reelection?
>>
>>32377812
The same said senator that was elected into office and got the US out of Vietnam, prevented a nuclear holocaust, ended be draft, got the US POWs home safely, ended segregation in the south, opened up relations with China, created the EPA, protected south America from communists, assisted in the evacuation of European settelers from African nationalists that opposed colonialism, kept the middle East in check and put one of the greatest minds ever to truly bless the earth with his own existance, a war hero and patriot, in charge of the state department, which would later set this great impeccable jew to further bless the United States with his infavibicle advice even till this day.

Recording a phone call does NOT make you a crook, fuck off commie
>>
>>32377993
>ended segregation in the south

this supposed to be a good thing?
>>
>>32378006
You know where your home is:
>>>/pol/
>>
>>32377993
I was talking about Ted Kennedy.

Then again, he'd already gotten away with manslaughter...
>>
>>32373686
not quite espionage but a pretty interesting read.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2016/05/27/the-man-who-seduced-the-7th-fleet/
>>
File: ot-rosenbergbros14ap.jpg (73KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
ot-rosenbergbros14ap.jpg
73KB, 770x433px
>>32373686
>Be spies
>Evidence says you're spies
>Co-conspirators confirm you're spies
>Stalin admits you're spies
>Foreign government documents prove you're their spies
>Academics conclude you're spies
>Own children have even given in and admitted you're spies
>Children in schools across the country are still taught that you weren't spies
Most successful spies that have ever been caught?
>>
>>32379351
Who the fuck claims the Rosenbergs weren't spies? They're literally listed as primary figures in the Atomic Spy Ring in just about every single text book.
>>
>>32373782
>57K
How the fuck did he not make over this much....
>>
>>32379641
That's how it works. First, the Soviets (and handlers in general) were cheap. They had to wash large amounts of cash that would be difficult to trace, so they would do everything they could to keep the costs down for themselves and their government. Some scenarios for how to do this:

>target has financial trouble/gambling debts/whatever
>you need to approach them
Approach. Befriend. Charm. Lead them to a mindset more fluid about what's treason and what's just getting your due.

Talk about their work. Pose initially as a coworker from a different department. Subtly display privileged knowledge so they think you're cleared. Eventually begin working them into shop talk.

Now things branch.
Either you record their conversations, reveal your true nature and then show them the stick AND the carrot: "Look. You've already broken the law. I know you have these issues. I can pay well for what you give me, your problems go away and my bosses don't make me turn you in to slow down [whatever project guy is working on]. Please, you're my friend. I don't want to have to turn you in. Take the money. Help yourself." Etc.
Or you slow play them and wait for their own self interest to get them there while you slowly reveal who you are and who you work for. Don't ask, wait for them to get there. This works best in the long run but requires you to have a bunch more potentials going at once to pay out at the same rate.

Eventually, they take your money and give you intel. You pay them well for the first haul, but nowhere near as much as they need to solve their problems.

>they approach you from the start
If they just show up at the embassy, get in touch, whatever, things are much simpler.
Record initial meeting. Demand a sample of whatever they have access to "in good faith". Pay them well for the first haul, but much less than they ask for/need.

CONT
>>
>>32379351
I seem to remember them being the only two people mentioned in my textbook.
>>
>>32379641
>>32379920
Now, from whatever path (they approach/you approach), you have recordings and financial records of them being compromised. Now you pay much less per installment. Just enough to make it worth their while but never enough to get them out of whatever financial issue they might be facing. Blame it on your bosses, bureaucracy, whatever. You're still their only real friend, remember?

If they threaten to go elsewhere or threaten to stop giving you intel, you point out that they can be easily exposed at any time, or even "accidentally" killed if your bosses do not wish for the extent of the breach to become known.

This is also where you begin steering them toward the specific data points you require, and exerting any influence they might have to upgrade clearances, promote and protect any other assets you may have developed within their sphere of influence (usually disguised in a much longer list of mostly non-turned people, with strict instructions to avoid interacting with them).
>>
>>32379471
Lefty Jews want to exonerate their memory and make them martyrs because the Soviets deserved nukes too.

Aside from them, you have Jonathan Pollard, Ben-Ami Kadish, basically all of AIPAC and the ADL work with Mossad and Israeli embassies to varying degrees, etc. etc. Jews have a long and storied history of working for Israel and the Soviets in Western countries. You also have the recent spat of slants who've been caught with their hands in the cookie jar.

Any sane fucking military would keep hook noses, slants, and anyone else who is likely to be compromised away from sensitive information. Japs and high IQ Amerindians who can handle their liquor (or are kept away from it) are perhaps two of the few non-white groups who should be allowed anywhere near sensitive material. It's not like there's a crisis of manpower or intellect and if one were to keep Jews, Chinks, and so on out of the military, the DoD, and its appendages that you would be missing out on much. On the contrary, you would probably substantially reduce the amount of graft and corruption.

>>32376753
I hope you get raped by a rabid pack of niggers
>>
>>32379932
He clearly heard from Alex Jones all about how they weren't calling them spies in the text books, lost his fucking mind and got pissed about it but somehow completely forgot to do any kind of fact checking.

See? This >>32379939 is what it looks like when you let retards diddle what little brains you have and lose all ability to think for yourselves.

>>32379939
>Lefty Jews want to exonerate their memory and make them martyrs because the Soviets deserved nukes too.
Maybe you can provide a single source for that complete bullshit?
>>
>>32379939
>Any sane fucking military would keep hook noses, slants, and anyone else who is likely to be compromised away from sensitive information. Japs and high IQ Amerindians who can handle their liquor (or are kept away from it) are perhaps two of the few non-white groups who should be allowed anywhere near sensitive material. It's not like there's a crisis of manpower or intellect and if one were to keep Jews, Chinks, and so on out of the military, the DoD, and its appendages that you would be missing out on much. On the contrary, you would probably substantially reduce the amount of graft and corruption.
The sheer stench of crazy, retardation and obstinate, paranoid historical ignorance wafting off this post makes me actually stop and re-evaluate why I bother coming to /k/ at all. Well done.
>>
>>32377993
>got the US out of Vietnam
Not a good thing
>prevented a nuclear holocaust
So did every other president during the Cold War, even Carter
>ended be draft
Not a good thing
>got the US POWs home safely
Except he didn't
>ended segregation in the south
Republicans in Congress did that
>opened up relations with China
Not a good thing
>created the EPA
Not a good thing
>protected south America from communists
So did every other Cold War president
>assisted in the evacuation of European settelers from African nationalists that opposed colonialism
Not our problem, shouldn't have been involved
>kept the middle East in check
Yom Kippur War ring a bell? That happened on his own watch
> put one of the greatest minds ever to truly bless the earth with his own existance, a war hero and patriot, in charge of the state department
Kissinger is one of the worst Secretary of State we have ever had, right up there with John Kerry. Both men should be shot for treason.

Don't forget he got us off the Gold Standard and implemented price controls too. Nixon was a shit president, and it has nothing to do with watergate.
>>
>>32379998
I can't decide if you're just and edgy teenage with a mishmash of incomplete education and way too much late night tin foil surfing or a completely fucking lost man-child who can only parrot the truly delusional whilst never again learning or rationally considering any new information again.

Either way, may god have mercy on your dumb ass because I can't even begin to point out how many ways you're so very fucked up.
>>
>>32379998
I don't care to get dragged into the rest of these points, but there is one I can't say nothing about.
>>ended be draft
>Not a good thing
As a member of /k/, you should feel ashamed of yourself. Ending the draft is one of the best things to happen to the US Army. It massively increased our capability over the next few years. It is one important reason why the US Army is currently one of the best militaries on the planet.
>>
>>32379939
>I hope you get raped by a rabid pack of niggers
Sounds like a touched a nerve. Did I touch a nerve, my little Fourth Reich troglodyte? Did it bring you back to when Daddy used to touch you? There, there. It'll be alright. Tell Uncle Stormfront all about it and then pretend it makes it feel better to take zero agency in your own success and blame all possible life failures on brown people.
>>
>>32376102
is this neil degrasse tyson?
>>
File: 1477684372801.png (228KB, 738x673px) Image search: [Google]
1477684372801.png
228KB, 738x673px
>>32380100
fuckin' kek. checked, capped and saved.
>>
>>32380120
Why would you think that?

And why would Neil Degrasse Tyson ever visit /k/, much less post here? Half the people here are vehemently, absolutely unthinkingly and violently opposed to whatever might come out of his mouth, even if it were just to say the sky is blue. An understanding of science, employment of logic and the scientific method to evaluate beliefs and concepts, using stringent fact-based analysis built on experimental evidence to develop theories and build hypotheses, and, you know, being black? Any one of these things scares the fuck out of all of /pol/ and half of /k/.
>>
>>32373686

ha was OP at my birthday party yesterday?

=)
>>
>>32379471
Many HS teachers still insist they were poor innocents who dindu nuffin and got caught up in the Red Scare and McCarthyism.
>>
>>32379998
>and implemented price controls too
No he didn't. The only part of his Wage and Price Controls that actually happened was the wage part.
>>
>>32380382
Source. Now. Or fuck off with this bullshit.
>>
>>32380431

Source: going to high school.
>>
>>32381131
Which textbook?

Also, only a high schooler would buy this horseshit.
>>
>>32381176

Source: Not a textbook, from teachers interjecting their own personal opinions on shit.

I never had a teacher that said the Rosenjews were good non-goys that dindu nuffin wrong. I had a teacher who called bill clinton a traitor and referred to certain historical figures like Prince Henry The Navigator and Ernst Rohm as "flamers"
>>
>>32373857
Is the leaked email content false, or is t true?
>>
>>32376399
Is it adversarial? The democrats are all on record about how Russia as an enemy is an "outdated cold war attitude."

What worries me is how leaking DNC/HRC emails is said to have influenced the election, instead of focusing on content of those communications.
>>
>>32381201
>Source: Not a textbook, from teachers interjecting their own personal opinions on shit.
And from one shitty teach which may or may not have expiated the Rosenbergs in class, we get to ALL American schools somehow rejecting the obvious, historically accepted narrative.

Quick question: are you a complete dipshit?

>I had a teacher who called bill clinton a traitor and referred to certain historical figures like Prince Henry The Navigator and Ernst Rohm as "flamers"
Yup. And we have compete dumbasses requiring the Lord's Prayer in class in public school, and several teachers a year getting fired for saying ignorant/racist/ridiculous shit in the classroom/social media, and teachers getting arrested for being pedophiles, and on ad nauseum.

They're people. Some of them are incredible at their jobs, some don't give a sloppy hobofuck in a dumpster about educating kids. Some are very bright, some not so much. Some try to be analytical and objective, some inject their own religious and social views into their lectures. People. Some are great, some not so much.

Your entire job at school is to memorize enough shit to do well on standardized tests, learn how to take the SAT/ACT, get good grades and most importantly LEARN HOW TO LEARN, which is to say learn how to analyze, interpret and confirm the information you are receiving and place it in a wider context. Having one or two bad teachers does not excuse you from this job, because as bad as your worst teachers might be, you're going to have even shittier bosses some day.

Thankfully, if you see the irony in the historical revision process, especially when it's not based on emergent information but social evolution, then you'll probably be all right.
>>
>>32381201
I got it 2
>>
>>32381239
>Is the leaked email content false, or is t true?
Trumper here, and even I think they were completely blown out of proportion. I'm so fucking sick of hearing about emails, and when they finally come out, they're pretty much fucking nothing.

>What worries me is how leaking DNC/HRC emails is said to have influenced the election
What, you mean the media, the American people and our elected officials declined to have a sane, reasoned discussion about what was actually in the emails rather than completely flipping out about the fact that they were released and suddenly exist and therefore must be bad? Say it ain't so.

>Is it adversarial?
Russia is currently under more sanctions, international approbation and banking embargoes than at some points during the actual Cold War. Think about that for a minute. Then think about how they got there, which actions actually prompted those responses.

Then the direct fucking with the election. Putin could not have waved a bigger middle finger at America than he did with that. And all with the end game of lifting said sanctions, embargoes and increased tarriffs. He knows it's fucking his economy, but he also knows he can't back down because of this huge narrative he's been spinning for domestic consumption for the last two years. So he's in a hard spot right now.

Russia is about as adversarial with everyone but China and Syria right now as they have been since about 1989.
>>
>>32381292
You got what, exactly?
>>
>>32377100
Again, should we make use of truthful information that demonstrates the DNC and HRC are unelectable?
>>
>>32381432
>Again, should we make use of truthful information that demonstrates the DNC and HRC are unelectable?
We absolutely should. The problem is that NEITHER side proved themselves electable. The public was not presented with a choice that was even remotely acceptable. On one side, a dishonest 20+ year veteran of dirty tricks and political infighting who I wouldn't trust to dog sit for me, and on the other a walking manchild who has already caused a major diplomatic incident with our largest trading partner (almost miraculously in the two months between election and being sworn in), uses twitter like some sort of schoolyard megaphone whenever someone gets under his ridiculously thin skin, and will literally say or do anything if it A) makes him seem more important, B) gets him attention and C) makes him money.

Anyone attempting an honest argument that the contents of the emails automatically disqualified Hillary then has to, by their own logic, hold Trump as similarly disqualified just based on his record in lawsuits. So what the fuck do we do then?
>>
>>32381432
>unelectable?
What information, specifically, demonstrated that in the emails? I'm honestly curious, because I've yet to see anything shake out of them yet that really seemed that momentous.

Seemed like the shit she and Bill did before Bill was elected POTUS was ten times worse than anything in those emails.
>>
>>32380100

Not him, but...

Not an argument, brah.
>>
>>32381483
Well, anyone who voted has participated in a process that lends legitimacy to the government, no matter who wins. So you might want to start by looking at the legitimacy of the system.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (141KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
141KB, 1920x1080px
>>32380167

>Black science man

>Not even a practicing scientist

>Only academic work is obscure as fuck and pointless

>Helped popularize pop-sci bullshit and meaningless Facebook platitudes, unlike Sagan who was actually brilliant and relevant. Not too different from another non-scientist, Bill Nye, just much more bearable and generally less obnoxiously arrogant and superior

>Scares /pol/ and /k/

You really don't know a thing about it, do you? Stop being an idiot
>>
>>32379998
>Don't forget he got us off the Gold Standard

It's obvious that I'm dealing with an intellectual dwarf. Kill yourself
>>
>>32381239
I'd have liked to see what they pulled from their hacks of the RNC.
>>
File: tyson-wrestle[1].png (357KB, 629x456px) Image search: [Google]
tyson-wrestle[1].png
357KB, 629x456px
>>32381631
He could tie you in a knot if he wanted to.
>>
>>32381597
MAKE AMERICA RUSSIA AGAIN
>>
>>32381508
Remember that a good chunk of Trump voters had turned off traditional, professional news for Breitbart and 5000 randomly generated fake news sites made by teens in a small Macedonian town to capitalize on the Right's thirst for any kind of proof that Hillary drinks the blood of infants.
>>
>>32381631
>>Helped popularize pop-sci bullshit and meaningless Facebook platitudes, unlike Sagan who was actually brilliant and relevant. Not too different from another non-scientist, Bill Nye, just much more bearable and generally less obnoxiously arrogant and superior
>>Scares /pol/ and /k/
Uh oh. Someone is afraid of black science man and Bill Nye's positions on climate science, yet somehow believes Sagan wouldn't have dropped six different colors of shit in their cheerios with the same scientific community consensus at hand on the matter.

Grow the fuck up. Black Science Man and Bill Nye both have a defined role, pioneered by Sagan, and they're both necessary to try and help explain the more complicated issues to a public which, in the US, still contains huge subsets who believe dinosaurs fucking walked the earth with Adam and Eve.
>>
>>32381575
Right. And "I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers" clearly qualifies as an argument, doesn't it?
>>
>>32381631
>>Only academic work is obscure as fuck and pointless
wot
>during his doctoral thesis supernova study, which with other work in type II supernovas refined measurement of the Hubble Constant
>which allowed for the discovery of Dark Matter, directly following this refinement
That work alone is serious, career-making shit in astronomy. He accomplished more by the time he was 35 than you will in your life.

Get the fuck out of here if you're too young to understand grown up topics.
>>
>>32376710
>punching a female soldier in the face.
Ahaha. Wonder what that was about?
>>
>>32382047
>Wonder what that was about?
He was pretty unstable and very much on edge by then. I forget the precipitating incident, it's been a while since I saw the documentary on him. He was never really socially integrated with his unit, and his outbursts were coming more and more frequently over time.

His clearance should have been revoked and he should have been moved into supply or something long, long before he every vacuumed that data. He was a ticking time bomb.
>>
>>32382086
The wonders of wartime manpower shortages.
>>
>>32373873
>conceptually designed the B-2 Bomber's entire propulsion system and billed himself as the "father of the technology that protects the B-2 stealth bomber from heat-seeking missiles.
this means he either invented S-ducts or recessed engines, or he's full of shit.
>>
>>32381239
The content is totally undisputed to be true. The wikileaks emails came from leaks, not hacks.

>>32381376
Is a shill
>>32381926
If anyone had stuff on the RNC it would have been published. They might just be better at stowing their shit though.
>>
>>32382872
CIA says RNC was hacked, yet nothing was released.
>>
>>32376109
>>32376102
/pol/ btfo
>>
>>32379939
>>
>>32376483
Haha someone's a butt hurt hillshill

Don't worry, america will be great again and you canover to Canada to watch it grow.
>>
>>32382161
S ducts and recessed engines reduce RCS, the technology that masks IR signature is about managing the exhaust from the engines.
>>
File: img20160316_120533.jpg (2MB, 1494x2656px) Image search: [Google]
img20160316_120533.jpg
2MB, 1494x2656px
>>32381978
>fake new goys

Let us spoon feed you your media!

Your believing lies!

Fucking off faggot, we bout to MAGA

And there's nothing you can do to stop, nothing at all!
Hahahaha
>>
>>32381376
>Trumper here

Please fuck off with your concern trolling you gay cunt
>>
>>32382872
>The content is totally undisputed to be true. The wikileaks emails came from leaks, not hacks.
There were signs of tampering with the content in a Russian text editor.

>If anyone had stuff on the RNC it would have been published. They might just be better at stowing their shit though.
Unless they were manipulating the election LIKE THEY FUCKING WERE.
>>
>>32383126
>I'm retarded and believed the made up Macedonian crap!
>>
File: rs07.png (93KB, 403x446px) Image search: [Google]
rs07.png
93KB, 403x446px
When I took my CCW gun safety course, the informative packet said a gun could be used to prevent "imminent forcible felony" (Florida by the way). This includes treason according to the packet. So if I witness an illegal information hand off that would be viewed as treason in a court, who do I shoot? The traitor or the spy or both? Thanks
>>
File: 403851840.jpg (21KB, 211x246px) Image search: [Google]
403851840.jpg
21KB, 211x246px
>>32373686

>A literal POO-TIER curry nigger designed the B-2

Jesus Christ America.
>>
>>32381376
>Trumper here, and even I think they were completely blown out of proportion. I'm so fucking sick of hearing about emails, and when they finally come out, they're pretty much fucking nothing.

On this note, I'd just like to point out that we knew that shit for months and yet the media continued to spew shit about the emails and let Trump endlessly rave about them without pointing out that it was insignificant bullshit. Some "pro-Clinton bias," huh?

>>32381508
>Seemed like the shit she and Bill did before Bill was elected POTUS was ten times worse than anything in those emails.

That's pretty much all bullshit too. If it weren't they wouldn't have had to try and get him impeached for getting a blowjob and they would've spammed it during the recent election instead of hanging on to a couple of non-classified emails with paragraphs that somebody forgot to delete the (c) from.
>>
>>32373857
>Russia rigged the election by releasing emails proving the democrats were activity rigging the election

cry some more hypocritical commie
>>
>>32383602
You mean the Primaries, which are really more an internal matter they take public votes on. Parties don't actually have to have them. There is zero evidence of Dems rigging the actual election.

Now, if you want to go there, let's talk about republican Gerrymandering, voting site reduction, and other aggressive means of voter suppression.
>>
>>32383467
A) That would be espionage, treason was very narrowly defined in the Constitution in order to prevent the Government from locking up the opposition as 'traitors.'

B) I think you need to relearn what "forcible" means.
>>
>>32376399
like how hillary got 10's of millions from arab nations and her main confidant was a saudi agent?
yeah, we're so lucky she didn't win.
>>
>>32385456
>like how hillary's charity got 10's of millions from arab nations
At least her charity actually performs that role, rather than being a way to use other people's money to pay for shit like legal debts on properties and a giant portrait of herself like the Trump Foundation.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.