[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck happened to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 21617-stalker-clear-sky-1920x108.jpg (425KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
21617-stalker-clear-sky-1920x108.jpg
425KB, 1920x1080px
It used to be a tiny community with a bunch of funny inside jokes, and now Boris has created an army of 13 year olds screaming "CHEEKI BREEKI GOPNIK SHASHLYK XDDDD" on any videos they see. I want things to go back to the way they were, where /k/ommandos could meme in peace. When his channel was small it wasn't a big deal, but now that he's gotten more popular they're flooding in, ruining everything. What are your thoughts on this?
>>
>>32372423
>inb4 >>>/v/
>>
>>32372423
It's all gone, Anon. The general became shit too.

The only thing you can't change is change itself.
>>
>>32372423
They'll die out, just be patient. A few years back every weapons videos used to be spammed by 12 year old little shits making CoD references. Now you can't see them anymore.
>>
File: 1480910345714.jpg (84KB, 612x475px) Image search: [Google]
1480910345714.jpg
84KB, 612x475px
>>32372423
same thing that happened to /k/, and the rest of 4chan for that matter
>>
>>32372977
What saddens me is that everyone who finds out about stalker through boris will never experience the zone the way we did. The'll be disappointed because the game isn't full ebic maymays like boris described it. We created the memes ourselves, so they have a lot more meaning, so they're funnier even if they're spread few and far between. I can only hope that the newfags mature and can appreciate the games on their own.
>>
>>32372423
Who the fuck is Boris. What makes you think we care about your personality cult?
>>
>>32373124
Life of Boris on youtube, also known as "slavaboo jesus"
>>
>>32373142
Most of his videos are awful, and he made the slav squat meme become even more widespread, along with absolutely bastardizing cheeki breeki, formerly one of the greatest s.t.a.l.k.e.r. memes ever.
>>
>>32372423
What mods should I install of Clear Sky for playing the first time? I downloaded Complete Mod since it has better graphics and fix bugs, but I don't know.
Also Misery 2.3 when?
>>
Well this just reminded me that I haven't booted up Shadow of Chernobyl in years. Thanks OP
>>
>>32373171
Complete mod kind of sucks desu. Just get some texture mods, and other non intrusive stuff that makes the game look better.
>>
>>32373183
What's wrong with Complete mod?
>>
>>32373178
Good hunting, stalker
>>
>>32373191
It increases your carry weight, makes you sprint faster than a motorbike, fucks with the ballistics, the fov, and makes the game a lot easier.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.