[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

>>
>>32369095
>obsessing over a coal burner
lmao
>>
>>32369095
who makes those? dont care about the coalburner but i want to put my own custom pictures on a kydex holster
>>
>>32369095

/k/ being so obsessed with a coal-burning nigger-loving race traitor subhuman piece of shit is one of many reasons anyone I see wearing a /k/ patch on the Day of Rope is automatically getting shot.
>>
I want a custom holster with a background pattern that looks like blue jeans.

Camoflage, nigga.
>>
>>32369105
>>32369129
>>32369540
wait, what did Taylor Swift do?
And what's a "coal burner".

>>32369548
me too dude, that would be tight.
>>
>>32369129
Armiger solutions
>>
>>32369585
coal burner, a slut who fucked a nigger
>>
File: 1471362938604.jpg (83KB, 500x610px) Image search: [Google]
1471362938604.jpg
83KB, 500x610px
>>32369585
>And what's a "coal burner".
ask ur mum
>>
>>32369663
is this just a rumor or confirmed she was dating a redguard.
>>
>>32369105
thisisnt /pol/ faggot, your autism doesnt fit here
>>
File: tumblr_o5qny5LpyK1qzf5l2o1_1280.jpg (549KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5qny5LpyK1qzf5l2o1_1280.jpg
549KB, 1280x800px
Did the site have a holster "generator" so you can sample what the holster would look like with an image before you order?
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (46KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
46KB, 605x558px
>>32369771
Nigger please.
>>
File: tumblr_o3h80rjT1C1qzf5l2o1_500.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3h80rjT1C1qzf5l2o1_500.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
I wonder what their most autistic holster was.
>>
>>32369807
The dick butt one is pretty autist, but I bet they've done a bunch of cutie marks
>>
>>32369585
She didn't do anything, cuck posters like cuck posting. See the next reply for further detail.

>>32369756

Its was rumored but there is no proof. She went to drakes birthday party like a month and a half ago and the media had """sources""" saying they were flirting,dating and such. But in actuality they are unsubstantiated claims that were proven false.

If one is so inclined you can check gossip cop for that type of shit.

I dabble in /pol/ every so often, but /pol/tards are retarded and assume that anyone is ever even within 5 miles of a black, they are coalburning race traitors etc.

/pol/ and /hr/ suffer from rampant cuckposting, so I stopped visting those places quite a while ago.
>>
>>32369883
>>32369756

I think it's safe to say that more than just flirting is going on when

>start off making girly feel-good country pop music
>Dress like a 50's housewife or modern Marilyn Monroe
>Meet a nigger at a party
>Get flirty

>Suddenly changes music to literal rap and hip-hop
>Music videos full of twerking and "singing" about sucking dick and letting the real niggas pop that pussy

Yeah, Taylor Swift is damaged goods.
>>
>>32370109
>>Suddenly changes music to literal rap and hip-hop
>>Music videos full of twerking and "singing" about sucking dick and letting the real niggas pop that pussy
>using already disproven rumors as fact
>using things that ever happened as an example of drastic change

When exactly did this happen? Oh wait, they didn't.

You are now just making things up to try and prove a point that is false.
>>
>>32370382

http://hiphopwired.com/2014/08/19/taylor-swift-tries-to-twerk-in-shake-it-off-video/

Traitors will be the first to die come Day of Rope
>>
>>32370431

did you watch the video because she failed at twerking and that was the point of that part.
>>
I wish their site wasn't down. I've been wanting to get one of these but I can't decide what to use for the image
>>
>>32370431

That musoc video is not a complicated video. The song is not a complicated song. Are you literally overwhelmingly retarded? Like a non-verbal autistic who slams his head against a wall?

The video is about the absurdity of trying to be something you are not. So we see Taylor attempting to dance ballet, but she isn't a ballerina, we see her try to break dance, and she can't do that either and so forth. Her "twerking" is a joke. She obviously can't twerk singer trying to do so is supposed to be funny. The song is about being yourself.

She is literally mocking the idea of her twerking in the video. It's a music video aimed at her core demographic of young girls, it isn't that hard to understand.
>>
>>32370431
>Aug 19 2014, 8:52am
This was more than 2 years ago you ignoramus, and read >>32370457's post.

She's never done any ""singing" about sucking dick and letting the real niggas pop that pussy"
you idiot.

Go back to /pol/ if you want to keep making shit up and trying to back it up with lies.

>>32370457
This, the whole message of the video and was about being able to shake off (sorry I had to) the negativity of others and be your own person.
>>
>>32370523
>Are you literally overwhelmingly retarded? Like a non-verbal autistic who slams his head against a wall?
>ironically uses Day of Rope

I think we have our answer to your question.
>>
>>32370561
*unironically, damn you spellcheck
>>
Burn the coal you pay the toll.
She's garbage now.
>>
Bad blood?
HIV?
Swifty is poz'ed
Nigger loving mud shark
>>
>/k/ listens to music for teenage girls

As if being furries weren't bad enough
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.