[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most unconventional weapon you've ever hunted with?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

What is the most unconventional weapon you've ever hunted with?
>>
Barbed wired-wrapped three foot dildo bat against asian carp
>>
>>32368428
My Dick.
>>
>>32368428
A 1967 Chrysler Newport.
>>
>>32368459
This guy's dick.
>>
1967 Newports I had stashed in my Chrysler after I smoked that guy's dick.
>>
I've never hunted, but I once wrestled a sheep to death with my hands.

It was pretty interesting.
>>
>>32368496
Wales nice this time of year?
>>
>>32368428
A pack of poisoned Newport Menthols.
>>
>>32368491
You forgot the name. It's like you can't into trolling.
>>
>>32368468
Hey, I use to have a 1966 Newport.

I miss that car.
>>
>>32368511
I didn't smoke your dick, faggot, the anon above you. You need to fuck off and be Goode, Johnny.
>>
>>32368509
Not Wales, England.
And it was about a year ago.
>>
>>32368472
>>32368459

These two guys' dicks.
>>
I once nigger rigged an industrial shotgun to shoot squirrels. Not a lot of meat left when you hit one.
>>
Unconventional if speaking of hunting in general, but not so much for the type of hunt: I creeped on cormorant nests to wring the necks of the birds, since the young ones are so much tastier than the older ones.
I've also shot a seal with a shotgun once(rather than the more conventional headshot from light years away with a large-caliber rifle), since it just came right up to the boat and I kinda had the shotgun there.
>>
>>32368510
Moonman pls
>>
File: watchthatedge.png (224KB, 372x325px) Image search: [Google]
watchthatedge.png
224KB, 372x325px
>>32368611
>>
I have gotten deer with my PTR-91 and an SKS.
>>
File: 1476393347436.jpg (102KB, 599x780px) Image search: [Google]
1476393347436.jpg
102KB, 599x780px
>Tfw you will never go Bear murdering, I mean, hunting with an Anzio 20mm

Fuck bears
>>
File: 1427381200155.jpg (25KB, 500x381px) Image search: [Google]
1427381200155.jpg
25KB, 500x381px
>>32368428
Shot a deer with a Tracer 5.56
>>
>>32368428

Four sticks of Dyno 60.
>>
>>32368428
F-150
Sumbitch even saw me coming
>>
>>32368510
Walter White?
>>
>>32368428
Shot a squirrel that was barking at me when I was walking back from my stand with my 1911. Ended up blowing it in half and ruining the entirety of the back meat, but all four legs still made it into the freezer.
>>
Fence post or water pipe.

Where I grew up in Australia, we have a hunting sport colloquially referred to as "bunny bashing"

Basically, you go around in a ute with a spotlight, and when you have some rabbits cornered, guys jump out the back with sticks, bats, bits of hose, and try to beat the bunnies' brains out.
>>
Hand-forged spear for hunting hogs. Bretty good.
>>
File: pepe ellipsis.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
pepe ellipsis.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>>32368428

A Padlock
attached to a laptop carrying strap

> fucking possom has broken into my tent in the back yard for the third time even though I removed the things it was after
> its a young possom so it thinks this is what this tent thing is about now - a food dispenser

Had a mouse sticky trap set up on a restricted channel to the hole it kept ripping. Came home and he was on the trap trying to break free, used something to push him down more on the trap.

> Padlock was used

guess the sticky trap is unconventional too, but this was truly improvised as I had literally no /k/ and I didnt trust a stick to do the job

>>32368456
Negan is that you?
>>
>>32368611
THAT'S HOW I EARN MY LIVING
KILLING THE BABY SEALS
>>
>>32369008

"bunny bash"
sounds bizarrely sexual

but rabbits do have notoriously thin skin.

as a kid it hurt me alot (emotionally) that I was chasing a rabbit and had it cornered in my neighbor's garden, on reflex I threw the metal table leg at it and thought I missed until I saw the blood all over (it grazed the rabbit but seemed to tear it in half)
>>
File: 1477587882154.png (323KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1477587882154.png
323KB, 670x503px
>>32368428
Not intentionally hunting, A deer ran into the side of my car at a stop light in KY and was blowing blood bubbles outside my car door. I called the police to get a police report for it denting my door and finished it off with a hammer in front of a car of horrified teenage girls. You could audibly hear the hammer hitting it's skull
>>
I killed a possum with a pool cue. The fuckers eye popped out and then the cue shattered.
>>
File: marksman_3040sling1large.jpg (27KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
marksman_3040sling1large.jpg
27KB, 240x240px
Texas country boy here.

Used to hunker down in the corner of my family's chicken/guinea coop with a fuckhuge bright ass work lamp that I welded a large metal cone to it which concentrated the beam. I did this when in was about 12, lol.

Anyways, I owned pic related from the age of 10 until I finally got my first BB/pellet gun at 14-15. So I got real Damon good with the slingshot.

Anyways, I would slavsquat in the corner of the coop with the lamp between my legs and very carefully listen for mice scratching around the sheet metal/ground.

The minute I heard one, I'd quietly pull a hand picked rock from my pocket, kick the light on with my foot and BAM! Nail the little bastards. Pink mist and blood all over the walls.

The minute I'd get one, the chickens would run down and rip apart and quarter the mice. It was fucking brutal and very entertaining.

Then they'd finally eat it, run back to their perches and wait for me to kill another.
Man, those were good times. Anyone know those slingshot hunting feels?
>>
>>32370281

damn*, not Damon. Sorry, I'm on my phone.
>>
>>32368611

Aw, man! C'mon! Seals are the doggos of the ocean.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.