[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i get a Sig MPX 9mm with 16 inch barrel??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: sig-mpx-c.png (89KB, 745x420px) Image search: [Google]
sig-mpx-c.png
89KB, 745x420px
should i get a Sig MPX 9mm with 16 inch barrel??
>>
no, you should get the one with the 4.5 inch barrel
>>
Why? Why get one with any barrel length when they're just more expensive AR 9s
>>
>>32367880
With the way Sig's quality control has been lately, I wouldn't take either unless it was free.
>>
>>32367950
So who makes a decently priced and widely available 9mm AR that you would recommend?
>>
>>32367950
what wrong with sig quality control right now?
>>
>>32367960
No idea. If I were in the market for a 9mm carbine, it would be an MP5 clone.
>>
Holy shit that looks disgusting.
>>
>>32367950
>nothing pleases me
>>
>>32367960
what does "widely available" mean, order it.
>>
>>32367981
It doesn't exist. Same as their customer service.
>>
I didn't like the rail

I also don't like beta testing $1600 products
>>
>>32367928
>Why get one with any barrel length when they're just more expensive AR 9s

This.

Unless OP is a diehard Sig fag or an Alex C. richboy with hipster tastes, there's no point in getting a 16'' MPX.
>>
File: MA-9MM-SIDECHARGE-4.jpg (24KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
MA-9MM-SIDECHARGE-4.jpg
24KB, 500x333px
>>32367880
>>32367950
actually im surprised the dog exterminators havent made these guys pull them all back just out of spite

Sig knows the rules because of decades of experience in the industry and they still fuck up (the "muzzle brake" baffle).
The ONLY reason I find the MPX attractive in any way possible is because of the .40sw and .357sig options.

You dont get a 9mm like this

You get a Sub-2000 with a 33 round mag, even if you have to wait for it.

Or you get one of the (looks like sci-fi sex) 9mm uppers (pic related, fuck it reminds me of a tec9)
>>
>>32368182
It's not a blowback for one
For two it doesn't need a buffer tube
>>
OP here, i am kind of a sig fan and i'm attracted to the MPX because it's basically a 21st century take on a sub gun. As far as my opinion on barrel length, i'm not too hot on the Sig "is it a felony if i shoulder it" brace and i want a collapsible but stock.
>>
>>32368418
There's literally nothing wrong with blowback, it's used in more firearms than you've probably jerked off in your lifetime

There's compact collapsing stocks like the PDW series type that when even are the stupidly expensive brands, when put on a home build AR9, still come out cheaper than a Sig mpx, just as reliable with a better after market for parts.

Oh and Glock mags that don't ring 45.00 + shipping.
>>
>>32367880
>Should I get a 9mm carbine that doesn't take Glock mags and costs 2 to 3 times as much as other 9mm carbines for no reason at all?
Yeah go for it. Maybe it'll impress your boyfriend.
>>
>>32368418
>>32368786
I've actually shot a a sub-2000 a fair amount. It's hard for me to get a cheek weld on and it stinks after a few rounds as all the smoke and chemical wafts into your nose. A delayed action would be better.
>>
>>32368786
Simple blowback is used because it is simple not because it is the best

Glock mag ARs are a meme, they (33 rounders) cost more than Colt SMG mags, don't reliably lock back, and are single position feed

I originally said this
>>32368036
So I don't even really like the MPX but Colt SMG clones aren't perfect either
>>
>>32368031
Thanks poorfag
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.