[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some easy to make targets for a 12 gauge? I usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1024.jpg (19KB, 290x160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1024.jpg
19KB, 290x160px
What are some easy to make targets for a 12 gauge? I usually bring stuffed animals and milk jugs, but tomorrow I'm bringing someone along and we're probably going to use nearly a hundred rounds with the double barrel.
>>
>>32365622
What ever you take, make sure it makes a mess and then be like "Fuck You Mah Rights" and don't clean up your trigger trash.

http://www.sltrib.com/home/4711382-155/blm-will-close-2004-acres-to
>>
>>32365622
Shaken up sodas are pretty neat, as are old cans of spray paint.
>>
Minorities
>>
>>32365649
I wasn't looking for this thread to be political. I don't even live near there.
>>
>>32365666
It still hold true, take some old electronics, maybe an old tube TV. Blow that shit all over the place and then don't bother to clean it up.
>>
>>32365679
That's just rude. I have a relative who is the principal of a high school where they clean up our shooting spot as community service, and I don't want to make those kids work any harder.
>>
>>32365721
No, really, leaving a mess behind is good for the sport. People think, man, those shooting guys are so cool they don't give a shit about the land and they're too operator to clean up after themselves. It a total waste of time to buy a $70 clay thrower and 5 boxes of clays. After all, those things are biodegradable and harmlessly break down. Who would want to use and shoot those.
>>
>>32365649
>>32365679
>>32365772
This is the worst attempt at shitposting I've seen
>>
>>32366328
Okay, since you have assburgers, I'll fill you in. I'm chastising the dipshits who go out and leave behind a shit ton of trigger trash with no care as to the damage they do to the land and the image damaged to do to responsible sportsmen who do clean up after themselves.
>>
>>32366392
No, that's apparent. You're just autistic.
>>
>>32366552
If that's the best you got you better hurry up and try and find some new insults before your mom cuts off the internet for the night
>>
>>32365622
Old pots and pans are always fun. Coffee can filled with dirt. Cans and junk. 2 liters are a staple. Anything you don't need anymore and can't sell. Just clean your shit up once you're done.
>>
Go to the supermarket and see if they have any expired fruit and/or two-liters that they're willing to give away or sell for cheaper than regular price.
Or just buy a bunch of store-brand two-liters for like .50 cents each and blast those fuckers.
Old electronics.
Kebab.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.