[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serbia

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15

File: serbs.jpg (39KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
serbs.jpg
39KB, 480x360px
Redpill me on Serbia, /k/. Are they the bad guys because that's what I was taught when I was growing up but now I don't think so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6Q_b-DBuww
>>
>>32365343
Well, you know how the EU is being flooded with muslims? Serbia kinda said fuck this and killed off and raped them into leaving.
>>
Serb here, AMA.
>>
>>32365343

Good guys they were.
>>
>>32366133
Is there any reason to put Serbia on my list of countries I should visit?
>>
File: serb_humor.jpg (74KB, 700x461px) Image search: [Google]
serb_humor.jpg
74KB, 700x461px
>>32365343
They are pretty funny people
>>
>>32366195
Two reasons.

One, if you are into nightlife. Exit festival during the summer is one of the most famous music events in the europe. Then you have your typical night clubs.

Two, if you are into european culture and cuisine. We have churches that are thousand of years old and still existing.

Serbia is a lot nicer than your typical eastern european core like Bulgaria, Albania, Macedonia, Romania etc. You can't even compare.
That being said, Croatia would probably be better during summer if you are into seaside and beaches. Serbia has Kopaonik which is one of the more popular ski resorts/mountains for winter time.
>>
File: 637.jpg (580KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
637.jpg
580KB, 1153x823px
>>32365343
>Redpill me
>>
>>32366240
How easy are serbian women?
>>
>>32366133
Is is true lots of people in the Balkans are hiding Zastava guns and shit around their homes?
>>
>>32366195
Banja Luka, whilst not in Serbia proper, is a fine place and I would certainly visit again. I'm not a fan of Belgrade, but it's better than most of the capitals of the surrounding countries. The rest of Serbia is decent, the food is outstanding and they're decent people when they want to be.

Croatia is also worth a look. Fazana is one of the finest places on earth.

The only thing I would avoid is discussing politics. It's a good idea everywhere, but in the Balkans it should be your first rule. Flatly avoid political discussion and scenarios.
>>
>>32366270
Very, as long as you are not a complete fucking redneck. Tourists are not too common so women tend to have a thing for foreigners.

>>32366298
Yes. Not too common in cities but in rural parts absolutely. Down in Kosovo every house has an AK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V2li2xdng0

>>32366306
Belgrade is very big and there is a lot to see. Just beware that Belgrade is very notorious for terrible/impatient drivers. Public transportation is easy to use but usually ends its service around 2 or 3am.

Also +1 on avoiding politics.
>>
>>32365343
Serbs are the niggers of Europe and don't let these cocksuckers tell you otherwise, the only other worse group is albos
>yurofag here
>>
>>32366298
Not him, but there's a massive proliferation of small arms in Serbia and Bosnia.

Most people are armed, or have easy access to a weapon. The police outside the main cities are usually very close with the towns people, so let people get on with it and tend to take the law as a suggestion as opposed to a rule.
>>
>>32366365
This is a very partially true information.

Police are very strict with the gun laws. Recently there have been temporary laws where citizens were encouraged to surrender literally ANY piece of weaponry and there would be no questions asked and you'd just be waved off.

Every other week or two you get a bombastic headline about our police elite CT unit seizing a criminal hideout and finding like 1 AK and two pistols and 30 rounds of ammo. That kind of stuff makes the fucking national headlines. So you can imagine.
>>
>>32366398
This really depends on the canton you're in
>>
>>32366364
I think the word is spelled "Irish"
>>
>>32366417
I've been to Ireland many times, they are quite a nice welcoming people, stay out of certain parts of Dooblin and you'll be okay
>>
>>32366298

All of the Balkans has a thing for guns.
>>
>>32365343
There are a bunch of retarded /pol/acks that will go full "Serbs dindu nuffin." They are entirely wrong.
>>
>>32366340
>that vid
had a good laugh
>>
File: 1480178939864.jpg (4MB, 2604x3993px) Image search: [Google]
1480178939864.jpg
4MB, 2604x3993px
>>32365343
Serbite praviat dobri susedi kato ne ni narugvat nosh vuv gurba
>>
SERBIA STRONK.
REMOVE KEBAB.
>>
>>32365343
yes they are
>>
File: 1414160458897.jpg (224KB, 800x528px) Image search: [Google]
1414160458897.jpg
224KB, 800x528px
>>32365343
They are literally Bond-tier villains.
>>
>>32365343
Yes that's just what you were thought, the Yugo wars and the propaganda war on Serbia during that time is one of the biggest and sleaziest ever, a really fascinating thing. What part do you want to get redpilled on?
>>
>>32367422
Holy God, Serb detected. Your English is terrible.
>>
>>32367463
Can you please point out my mistakes?
>>
>>32367469
Corrected:

That's just what you were taught, the propaganda against Serbia during the Yugoslav Wars was some of the most sleazy (strange word choice) ever. It is really fascinating.
>>
>>32366340
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoNtQdKnHzE
>>
>>32367520
Oh, I did mess up the part in the middle, sorry. Doesn't change the fact that your post is just plain sad, with changing 'Yugo' to 'Yugoslav' and the other crap.
>>
>>32367469

>TAUGHT instead of THOUGHT
>sleazy implies something sexual
>the first sentence is a run on sentence

The last sentence is fine, but the syntax of your first is very strange.
>>
stop with the grammar correcting, Serb friend, continue, please
>>
>>32365343
they make good music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=katLOXqXA8U
and cooking videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvXlJCP-Rck
as far as the bosnian war goes, they did do something, but the bosnians also did things too. it's a shitfest like anything in the Balkans and the US/Nato was completely unjustified in intervening. Fucking Clinton is a shit for trying to redirect attention from his dick sucking ordeal.
>>
>>32367613
He asked you faggot.
>>
>>32366133
When is the next crusade?
>>
>>32365343
In full scale civil wars no one's arse is clean by the end, but a lot of /pol/acks pretend the didn't murder civilians because it makes seem edgy.

they probably wouldn't have got the reputation if NATO had gotten involved earlier instead of letting the UN fuck it up like they did with Lebanon or Rwanda.
>>
>>32367613
What you wanna know about?
>>
>>32366364
> yurofag

Opinion discarded. I dont take advice from cucks.
>>
>>32367589

Not him but...

>sleazy implies something sexual

No it doesn't you redditor Tumblr son of a a bitch
>>
>>32366133
Is there still a lot of unexploded ordnance and shit from the war around?
>>
Canada fought against Croatia so the Serbs must be the good guys.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Medak_Pocket
>>
Serbia's in the middle of a region where everybody hates each other and would kill themselves just to kill those other guys because fuck them.

The politics are so deep there's no easy diplomatic answer.
>>
>>32367916
Literal tonnes, but they're working on it
>>
Serbs aren't good guys, but anything they did would have been done by the Bosniaks as well if they had the opportunity.
>>
>>32371280
they're all fucking stupid yugoslavia could've been a powerhouse but the jews split them up.

>slavs gon' slav i guess...
>>
>>32365343
I think it is that only tito was keeping things in check and when he dies chaos ensues
also ethnic division being used as a subversive tool of proxy war is par for the course
>>
>>32365343
Serbia is a poor and powerless country.
>>
>>32372583
>they're all fucking stupid yugoslavia could've been a powerhouse but the jews split them up.
Yugoslavia never stood a chance. It was invented by powers that be and stopped being useful after the fall of the soviet union. There was never any chance of a peaceful breakup (Like Chezs and Slovaks did). A lot of it stems from ancient times and truth is that the Yugoslav wars were the final battles of WW II.
>>
>>32372687
>A lot of it stems from ancient times and truth is that the Yugoslav wars were the final battles of WW II.

I liek the way you think.
>>
>>32372687
It could work, but the Serbs decided to centralize power and brought retarded mythic nationalism to new heights.
>>
>>32365343
They were Machiavellian tier super criminals during the war. They WERE the "bad" guys. That said, everyone in that clusterfuck had sins. Make no mistake though, Serbs were the worst.

Today its an ok place to visit. Its quite good for eastern/south eastern European. If your in the area, check it out. People are quite nice.
>>
>>32367643
US had every right to intervine to stop genocide. The UN was doing nothing, they had their chace.
>>
>>32372725
>They WERE the "bad" guys.

No.

t. Serb who fought in the army, come at me NATO scum.
>>
>>32372717
Dude, I live in Croatia and we're quite similar to Serbs as far as the mentality goes. A lot of people going to war were raring to right some real or perceived wrongs from WW II same as back then people were going to right the wrongs from WW I and back then... Get the point?
>>
>>32372731
>intervine
>vine
>VINE!

Lol, I shat mysef laughing at the idea...
>>
>>32369772
Its not just politics, its old school family issues with other familys. Blood debts DO exist there, and eye for an eye is a very real thing.

Its not just politics, its cultural
>>
>>32372735
Yeah, I didn't disagree with you. Although, you shouldn't let other Croats hear you say stuff like
> I live in Croatia and we're quite similar to Serbs as far as the mentality goes.
>>
>>32372732
Well im US scum, but yeah.

Serb did some genocideing and thats pretty damn bad
>>
>>32372720
True. And their retarded nationalists still pine for graet Serbia but such people are a very vocal minority. Most Serbs are just normal people going about their jobs and providing for their families same as we Croats do. Or any nation in this world for that matter. It's just that during wartime people easily get politicized, they get fed propaganda and then they sperg out.
>>
>>32372749
>Serb did some genocideing

Killing 5k niggers who were shooting at you 2h ago isn't a crime of any sort. If it was a genocide, where are all those women and children in the graves? 404, not found. And yes, there were young boys among them but if they can and did hold a rifle, they are soldiers. You think a 12 year old with a M70 can't kill you if you fail to shoot him first? Fuck you. Your cops are doing the same shit every day.
>>
>>32372745
>you shouldn't let other Croats hear you say stuff like
Why? I do that IRL too and nobody has a problem with it except the few people who are politically so far on the right it's borderline retarded.
>>
>>32372784
Really? Kinda have my doubts but ok.
>>
>>32372778
>404 no found

I guess the woman the serbs killed by running her over with a tank didnt happen?

Or this...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Srebrenica_schoolchildren

All a complete misunderstanding!
>>
>>32372794
Could it be that your perception of an average Croat or Serb is based on what you encounter OTI? Perceived anonymity allows people to sperg in ways they wouldn't IRL.
>>
>>32372778
>two hours ago

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kori%C4%87ani_Cliffs_massacre

Lel.
>>
>>32372807
>https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_Srebrenica_schoolchildren

collateral damage during battle. genocide is if you round up prisoners and shoot them in the back of the head. that didn't happen to women and children.
>>
>>32372828
>during battle

You missed the part where there was no battle because the other side met serbian demands to surrender.
>>
>>32366133
vucic is gay and your president is мy дaк
>>
>>32372835
listen, eternal anglo, I don't give a flying fuck. I'd do everything just the same way I did back then. You were not there. Feel free to consider me a monster.
>>
>>32372849
I dont consider you anything. Every serb i met has been alright, and you guys were fine to me when i visted.

But to say you guys dindu nuffin is wrong.
>>
>>32367916
Yes. A lot.

Biggest issue were/are the uranium cluster bombs that NATO dropped in the late 90s.
>>
File: 1390842702178.jpg (47KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1390842702178.jpg
47KB, 200x200px
>>32366252
>>
>>32373239
>uranium cluster bombs

sounds pretty awesome, desu
>>
>>32365343
The Serbs were basically the Eric and Dylan of Europe, they chimped out but their enemies had it coming
>>
>>32366133
Zasto si peder
PS: Jebem ti majku
>>
File: 1466934060575.jpg (29KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1466934060575.jpg
29KB, 480x480px
>>32373381
nazad na exyu
>>
>>32373319
why are Slav memes so awful?
>>
>>32367373

Based Бyлгapия
https://youtu.be/Ti-KJvZIN9w
>>
File: Unit_CoolBreeze[1].jpg (42KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
Unit_CoolBreeze[1].jpg
42KB, 450x253px
>>32373406
it's just our universally terrible sense of humor
>>
>>32373381
>>32373398
>using latin script instead of cyrillic
shamefur, you'll be atheist sodomite muslim lovers sooner than later at this rate
>>
The Serbs aren't innocent by any means, but Croatia and Bosnia aren't any different.

When they seceded from Yugoslavia, the areas of Bosnia and Croatia where there was a Serbian majority wanted to remain in Yugoslavia (Which was Serbia-Montenegro and Macedonia at the time).

Croatia and Bosnia would not accept that however, forcing the Serbs to fight.
If the Serb-majority areas had just been allowed to leave (Like Bosnia and Croatia left Yugoslavia), there would have been no war.

Which means that Bosnia and Croatia are top-tier shitlords for demanding freedom for themselves, while refusing to give it to the Serbs in their republics.

On the topic of Srebrenica, it was definitely a war crime, but not a genocide. Women and children were sent away, and the men who were killed were mostly muslim combatants who had been raiding Serb villages surrounding the city for years, killing literally thousands of Serbs. They had it coming, and they thought they could get out of it by hiding among civilians. Turned out they couldn't.

Kosovo is a different kind of conflict, as it was historically a Serbian area, but due to immigration from Albania (An eternal shithole, even by Balkan standards), the Serbs had become a minority. This was tolerated by Yugo meme-lord, Tito, who wanted to see Albania join Yugoslavia. When Milosevic wanted to tone down Kosovo's independence in the late 90's, the Albanian majority wanted to secede. They did so with the help of NATO.

tl;dr Nobody is innocent on the Balkans
>>
>>32373493
>while refusing to give it to the Serbs in their republics.
Ah. Poor Serbs weren't allowed to gyppo other's clay.
>>
>>32373501

They all tried to gyppo clay. Croatia wanted to establish an independent state in Bosnia as well, but they eventually teamed up with the muslims (Who don't have any right to any clay).

Croatians are dindus, just like the Serbs.
The difference is that the Croats got away with it, while the Serbs didn't
>>
>>32373523
Before making any statements regarding clay, you should know the history. You clearly do not.
>>
>>32373537

>t. ustasha
>>
>>32365343
Everyone is a bad guy to some one els in wartime, some are just baddier
>>
>>32373493
What is the difference between Serbs wanting to separate from the republics, thereby ignoring the constitution of Yugoslavia, and Albanians wanting to separate from Serbia?

Albanians had a much right to separate as did Serbs. Why didn't Serbs let them?
>>
File: april fedora.gif (798KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
april fedora.gif
798KB, 480x360px
>>32373537
>t. kroasan
>>
>>32373546
>ustasha
Nah. Too far right-winger for my tastes.
>>
>>32373558

>Why didn't Serbs let them?

For the same reasons that the Croats and Bosnians didn't let the Serbs leave, I'd imagine.

I'd also imagine that the due to the Albanians having only recently migrated to Kosovo in the past 150 years, the Serbs don't feel like they have a right to claim that land as their own.

Serbs however have been living in those areas of Bosnia and Croatia for around a thousand years.
>>
>>32373596
>Serbs however have been living in those areas of Bosnia and Croatia for around a thousand years.
facepalm
>>
>>32373596
>croats and Bosnians didn't let Serbs leave
Topkek retarded detected. Serbs had plans to split Bosnia with the Croats before fighting even started yet Serbs always find a way to blame the other side. This is why other Europeans see you as niggers.
>>
I remember a hilarious greentext made by a bosnian serb how he and his friends gear up with all sorts of firearms, ammo both live and blank and bring grenades with them while they ride a Lada in the forest to cut down an oak branch to burn it at the church, night before Christmas. I know for a fact that anything except a hunting rifle or a pistol is illegal to own there but the law doesnt seem to give a fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPeGGLK9K8E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CimKkt4sle0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5erWO-cbf8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDQYmWlsp4c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZAkEfOSKnQ

They're ok in my book, even if they are weird as fuck
>>
>>32373493
>>32373523
This is a Serb post. Ignore it because it's full of lies. Serbs are taught to lie at a young age and they perfect their craft as they get older. Don't believe me? The "father" of the Serbian state admits it himself.
>>
Where us mudslimebrah faggot when he is clearly summoned in this thread
>>
>>32373596
>Bosnians and Croatians didn't let Serbs leave
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHJAHAHAHAHAHJAHA
>>
>>32373596
>Serbs accepting responsibility by shifting blame
Classic.
>>
File: 1481290836677.png (4KB, 184x154px) Image search: [Google]
1481290836677.png
4KB, 184x154px
>>32373604

>"According to De Administrando Imperio (960s), the Serbs settled in parts of modern-day Croatia during the rule of Heraclius (610–626) and soon formed a Serbian state which stretched across parts of modern-day Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and Serbia."

>>32373607
>>32373615

I'm not even Serbian, I'm just pointing out that all you Balkan-nigs are the same backstabbing gypsies, no matter how much you try to be civilized.
>>
>>32373640
>I'm not even Serbian
Lol right.
>>
>>32373640
Right after this Serbian state came the strongest Bosnian state in the regions history. So what does this tell you?
>>
>>32373640
>De Administrando Imperio
Which contradicts itself so many times it's not even funny.
>>
>>32373659
Serbs are niggers. Like literally. They were raped for hundreds of years and this impacted their DNA. You can find genetic tests of subsets of Bosnian Croatian and Serbian populations and see Bosnians and Croats now possess more Slavic DNA.
Tldr Serbs are Turks
>>
>>32373239
Whoa, how is that not fucking people up? Or I guess it is but we just don't hear about it because now that they've demonised them the Western media doesn't care about Serbia.
>>
>>32373754
First off, DU radiation effects are nil, its a heavy metal and thats what fucks people. It has to be in your body to hurt (poison) you.

Second off, and far more importantly, there is no such thing as a DU cluster bomb.
>>
>>32373770
Serb here, unsure if the cluster bomb is the exact technical translation. But it is true. At the very least it was used within A10 ammo and tomahawk missiles. USA was the only country to use DU during the NATO aggression on Serbia.

https://inserbia.info/today/2014/02/un-hid-alarming-report-almost-10-tons-of-depleted-uranium-on-kosovo/
https://sputniknews.com/europe/201503251019984112/
https://inserbia.info/today/2016/03/depleted-uranium-used-by-nato-during-bombing-of-serbia-takes-its-toll/3
http://www.wise-uranium.org/dissbk.html
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/depleteduraniumlegacyyugoslavia28aug13.shtml (particularly interesting read due to precise information and numbers)

There's even a easily googled case of an Italian soldier who died of cancer due to the after effects of being stationed near the DU target sites after the war.
>>
>>32373860
this post and proofs will not be replied to. I would be surprised if this thread isn't deleted now.

>USA dindu nuffin!
>>
>>32373770
>DU radiation effects are nil

Advanced physics and chemistry wasn't covered in your GED I imagine.
>>
>>32373665
>>32373615
Hi Muslimbro, why are you so late to a serb-thread?
>>
>>32373869
>he thinks anyone cares about irradiated Serbs
>>
>>32374005
you know serbs are turks when they begin attacking anons claiming they are muslims
>>
>>32373860
A10 ammo, yes. Tomahawks, no.

All of this is open source.

DU is used (ammo wise) in 120mm (cannon), 30mm (gattling and cannon), 25mm (cannon), 20mm (gattling). Thats it. Armor wise its on the abrams.

>>32373876
I see you think DU puts out anything but beta radiation, or think that it has a long biological half life (15 days).

Depleted Uranium will fuck you by being a toxic metal before it kills you with cancer.

You can sleep on a slab of DU and you will be fine, because your skin blocks all the radiation it puts out.

I see you havent got to chemistry in middle school yet, kid. Let me help you.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depleted_uranium
>>
>>32374072
>kid

Opinion discarded.

http://www.bandepleteduranium.org/en/icbuws-view-on-depleted-uranium-in-cruise-missiles
>>
>>32374096
>ban depleted uranium

OH BOY, WHAT A UNBIASED SOURCE!

>kid

If you will notice, im not the first to start slinging insults. Dont throw rocks if you live in a glass house, kiddo.

Here, let me help you.

>The chemical toxicity of depleted uranium is about a million times greater in vitro than its radiological hazard,[89] with the kidney considered to be the main target organ.[90]

We done here, my sweet, 2 pound 4 ounce baby boy?
>>
>>32373537
ustaš af statement m880
>>
>>32374119
>oh no someone insinuated a well-proven fact that my country did something terrible :(((((( better to quickly act sarcastically and resort to jokes and semi-serious insults, that will show him!!!

absolute kek. google your shit, I just posted the first link I found because you are obviously lazy to do your own research. i'm pretty sure I am far more well-versed in the topic since i am an actual serb who is also fairly unbiased towards your country, whereas you most likely wouldn't even be able to point to mine on the map of europe.
>>
>>32374135
>oh no someone insinuated a well-proven fact that my country did something terrible :((((((

Being that you did not even read your source...

>As pointed out in our statement on the 21st March, we do not believe there is any hard evidence that DU has been used in cruise missiles.
>>
Anyone who removes kebab us alright in my book. The eurofags condemning them should go back to welcoming rapefugees.
>>
>>32374135

From your own source...

>The results of this programme showed that the only DU ammunition used in the conflict with Serbia were 30 mm rounds fired by A-10 aircraft.3 Decontamination work at sites in Serbia only found DU material which was attributable to A-10 strikes. Analysis of a KFOR document which suggests DU was used in cruise missiles, suggests that the author was not writing from a position of knowledge, as the document contains several inaccuracies, such as stating that DU is fired by many mobile artillery platforms, or that British Harrier jets may fire DU.

>> i'm pretty sure I am far more well-versed in the topic

Pretty sure you are not.
>>
>>32369727
what the fug
>>
>>32372828
>genocide is if you round up prisoners and shoot them in the back of the head
lol you should pick up a dictionary asap. Genocide is when you kill any group of people on purpose. Doesn't matter what connects them, as long as they are killed in accordance to their "group" that's genocide. i.e. race, sex, ethnicity, religion, political affiliation...so vatnik BTFO pls
>>
File: oh.png (35KB, 106x106px) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
35KB, 106x106px
>>32372849
>admits he doesn't care about taking part in a genocide
>still thinks he did nothing "wrong"
damn son, were you cucked at birth? Because it doesn't seem like you do any thinking at all. Just be cause "HURR YOU WEREN'T THERE HOW WOULD YOU KNOW" doesn't mean shit lol it's like you people don't even consider the fact that every justification you have for those monstrosities is just a shallow as you, as a person.
>we ran over a dozen kebabs heads, but it was collateral damage during battle bruh
>but it didn't happen to women and children
Like you can wage war on an insurgent group, whom most of the time are locals picking up a rifle and shooting at you, without killing hundreds of innocents everyday.
>bu-but the battle..b-but we killed duh baddies!
Yeah okay..it's not like your entire argument was filled with holes and just went to shit
>>
>>32367671
Need a comma, here. "He asked you faggot" =/= "He asked, you faggot". Ironic, I know.
>>
>>32366340
>as long as you are not a complete fucking redneck
What if I'm an American redneck?
>>
>>32373596
Don't bitch about how Croatia and Bosnia started wars and than go shifting the blame on Albanians for Kosovo. You pulled shit in Croatia and Bosnia, even got your foreign friends to impose and embargo, and than when the Albanians did the same shit to you, you start bitching about how Serbs are victims.

You lost in your own game.
>>
>>32377140
They lost because they were alone. They had nobody to come and bomb their enemies and they never had the media narrative on their side.
It was just a case of killing Yugoslavia, because its usefulness was gone after the wall was to fall.
Best way to kill Yugoslavia was to turn as much of the lesser 'nations' against the biggest one, the most dominant one.
It would have been a way different story if Serbs had a rich powerful sponsor.
They didnt. They didnt have one in WW2 either.
In ww1 they kinda did and ended up ruling a kingdom of their own.
In the last war, the muslims, croats, albanians, they were just pawns anyway. They take way too much credit but its better that way.
Helps keep things clean. Just like all the shit colonial powers pulled in africa long ago, pit the tribes one against each other, divide and conquer.
>>
>>32365343
they took on nato by themselves
they lost but god damn the balls they had
>>
>>32366240
Does the country have effective gypsy control?
>>
File: 6679820m3d.jpg (102KB, 563x800px) Image search: [Google]
6679820m3d.jpg
102KB, 563x800px
>>32373608
I think I am developing balkan kino from these videos
>>
>>32365343
Good documentary on the first yugoslav war, the second one is less covered for whatever reason.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdS9M7oSVOg

Basically, at first the Serbs wanted to keep Yugoslavia together and used soviet tactics to do so because soviets gonna soviet. Then when they realized to do so was impossible they just wanted to claim as much land and resources for Serbia as possible. They didn't want to genocide all their neighbors into extinction, they were just trying to scare the civilian populations away so they could grab more land. Their mindset was that since the others didn't want to maintain yugoslavia anymore then they had no right to former yugoslavia land and resources. The Yanks were just as brutal if not more so to the South during their civil war.
>>
File: croat fence.jpg (143KB, 1551x756px) Image search: [Google]
croat fence.jpg
143KB, 1551x756px
I found this while going through my folders, it's from this old "zombie apocalypse" game that people were playing around here (or maybe it was /tg/) where you had to choose characters to help you survive based on their skills and shit.

So I guess what I'm asking is... is it true that Croats are good at building fences? Or can everyone in that area do it?
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.