[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't they using bayonets in Walking Dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25

Instead of using knives, hammers, swords et cetera they could just mount bayonets on their rifles. That way they'd increase their firepower and get be able to keep their distance to the walkers.
>>
Because it's a shitty show with a crappy plot and even worse depiction of gun usage.
>>
File: walking-dead-andrew-lincoln[1].jpg (384KB, 2000x1335px) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead-andrew-lincoln[1].jpg
384KB, 2000x1335px
>>32363622
>why aren't they X in The Walking Dead
>THE WALKING DEAD

,,,nigger
>>
>>32363622
Gee maybe because it's a fucking tv show written by noguns almost as retarded as yourself.
>>
>>32363622
Because the director doesnt think theyd look cool
>>
>>32363639
Just came here to say this
>>
>>32363622

Everything about the show is stupid people.

From day one the camera has been following the stupid tribe. The smart survivors are in remote enclaves waiting for the stupid and the savage to eat each other.

But we can't have that show.
>>
>>32363653
>But we can't have that show.

Wouldn't make for really great TV, mind.
>>
>>32363622

Last time I watched that show there was a fella who used the peener poker on his SKS all the time, don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>32363622
>Bayonet
>Increase firepower

Shut up you ignorant fucking dumbass.

Also

>Walking dead
>Any realism what so ever

These fucking niggers are walking around with crossbows and T-shirts, you expect realism from that kind of normie garbage?
>>
at some point in that season when they were walking on the road the whole season maggie has a nugget and is blasting with it and bayonetting niggas
>>
File: ak bayonet.jpg (71KB, 507x338px) Image search: [Google]
ak bayonet.jpg
71KB, 507x338px
>>32363770
>Bayonet
>Increase firepower
>Shut up you ignorant fucking dumbass.

actually it would:

>walk around wth rifle slung, bayonet fixed
>see walker
>stab walker in the eye
>don't attract other walkers with gun noise
>save ammo
>thus increase firepower
>>
In a lot of scenes they are double wielding with a pistol in one hand and a knife in the other.

For one it's harder to shoot single handed.

Secondly pistols generally speaking have weaker fire power than rifles.
>>
>>32363622
Good question
Getting really close, stabbing a zombie in the face, while it stares into your eyes and almost takes a chunk out of you is a lot more suspenseful than popping it with a bayonet

Plus it's another way they can kill off main characters to easily generate suspense.
>>
>>32363639

Exactly

>shiny Colt Python hero gun

>fucker uses it like he's in a cheesy cowboy movie like he's some ghetto nig

>gun hasn't been for sale to the general public since 1999, with a few special orders available until 2005

fuck that show
>>
File: phalanx.jpg (938KB, 1080x621px) Image search: [Google]
phalanx.jpg
938KB, 1080x621px
Why don't they form a phalanx to kill zombies from a safe distance?
>>
>>32363836
Ssh, don't give the writers any ideas.
>>
>>32363836
turns Persian kabob into shish kabob
>>
>>32363829
It's a beauty. No plastics. Just wood and steel.

Even if I lived in post apocalyptic enviroment I'd still carry a revolver just because it makes me feel good.
>>
>>32363622
Because I'd slap a fucking Jap.
>>
>>32363829
>bashing the greatest handgun ever made
Hey Hunter 3-1, wanna know how I know you're gay?
>>
>>32363622

Because it's a stupid fucking show.

>People are still watching this trash after nearly a decade

>It has yet another decade to go
>>
>>32363926
Negan makes it watchable.
>>
>>32363622
Show was kinda cool first 3 seasons.

Now it's new age like star wars.
>>
File: safety squads.gif (624KB, 920x863px) Image search: [Google]
safety squads.gif
624KB, 920x863px
>>32363806
Bayonet increases weight on rifle.
>rifle becomes front heavy
>user tires more frequently aiming it
>accuracy goes down

Then when you need to stab a mother fucker it gets stuck in bone and now you have no rifle to shoot with. While struggling to get it unstuck you get bit. A plain reliable rifle with a machete backup is going to do much better. Zombies aren't going to fall down in agony from receiving a stab to their abdomen which is what bayonets are designed to do. At least with a machete you can dismember in one chop and thus kill with it.
>>
>>32363958
>Bayonet increases weight on rifle.

60lbs vietnames rice niggers managed, so will I.

>Then when you need to stab a mother fucker it gets stuck in bone and now you have no rifle to shoot with.

You never stabbed anything with a spike bayonet obviously.

>At least with a machete you can dismember in one chop and thus kill with it.
>have to transition from rifle to machete and back
>instead of having a wapon that's the master of all trades always at the ready for use against governors and walkers
>get bit

no thx.
>>
>>32363858
It's also an impractical piece of shit with a flimsy lockwork, it's perhaps the least appropriate .357 revolver for SHTF.

>>32363916
It's a nice target gun, but it's hardly a good combat weapon by any means, or a survival weapon.

Colt has made MUCH better suited revolvers for the post apocalypse, the Trooper for instance.
>>
>>32363622
In WW1, theres a reason nobody used the bayonets for close quarters battle and fashioned crude implements or used sharpened shovels. This is doubly so with zombies.
It gets stuck in the ribs or the guts, meaning while youre trying to pull it out of the fucker, one of his mates shanks you to fuck. Also, once someone is inside your standoff range, the bayonet is ineffective, and youre fucked. At least with a living person if you get them with a bayonet theyll be screaming in pain, but zombies feel no pain, and nothing except a direct brain shot would kill them. Also, you would either need to find a bayonet that magically affixes to your weapon, and a duct taped blade on your weapon is just going to fall off after a few knocks or stabs. And no, a pointy metal thing on the end of a gun doesnt increase firepower. Why not just use a bigger dedicated blade for greater damage and disabling capability? At least with an axe, machete, sword etc you can take off limbs.

TL;DR: youre retarded. Try thinking first.
>>
File: 1458393470437.png (149KB, 351x351px) Image search: [Google]
1458393470437.png
149KB, 351x351px
>>32363982
The added weight is not so much in over encumbers your ability to physically carry the weapon you dolt. It makes accurate fire much harder due to fatigue from the added weight at the end of your muzzle reducing accurate fire. Added metal from a bayonet also reduces accuracy from barrel harmonics.
>>
File: IMG_7232.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7232.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
>>32363622
There was a guy who had an M44 in the gang that "kidnapped" Darryl.

I'm wondering why chain mail isn't a thing. It's what divers use to feed mako sharks etc, it'd work with walkers. The kingdom has catcher's gear on but no chain mail?
>>
>>32363829
>thinking it's hard to get a python

It's retarded that he carried one, but they're by no means impossible to get if you're an adult with a government job.
>>
>>32364461
You know how heavy chain is?
>>
>there are people out there who still watch this garbage

Do you fuckers have no shame
>>
>>32364492
I only started watching it again because of the comedian, it's still dogshit.
>>
>>32364487
Yeah, you're right. Nobody could run, fight, or go on long marches in that shit.
>>
>>32364487
>You know how heavy chain is?
It's heavy to carry, but not heavy to wear.
>>
>>32364518
In Georgia in the middle of the summer? Do the zombies carry swords and guns? If you're trying to not get bit just wear kevlar. You'll save weight and noise.
>>
>>32364543
>In Georgia in the middle of the summer?
Or in Italy, or Spain, or Turkey, or Greece, or the Levant, or North Africa. Totally unfeasible.
>>
>>32364565
So, we need to raid a museum or set up a forge to build mail to be protected from zombie archers?
>>
>>32363639
Anyone make a chode bayonet that would fit on this?
>>
>>32364579
You really don't need a forge to build chainmail.
And even then, a forge can be fashioned from bullshit. I made a forge using a brake drum when I was a teenager. Used a piece of railroad tie as an anvil and made bellows from wood and plastic, later leather because plastic kept getting holes.
>>
>>32364579
I wasn't the anon who suggested it, but forging mail isn't exactly rocket science, definitely a lot less complex than making kevlar, and as he said it would be basically perfect protection against bites.
>>
>>32364579
You could also probably coat a long sleeve in bedliner if it weren't so fucking hot.
>>
>>32364487
I've fought in it plenty, it's not that bad if you wear it right.
>>
>>32364617
So what does it offer over denim, leather, or kevlar that can be scavenged or is already owned?
>>
>>32364652
Steel is harder to penetrate than leather or denim, though using those materials to make a proper linothorax would be good. Chain is more common knowledge than linothorax, though. Finding a whole suit of sufficiently thick Kevlar is unlikely, but finding spools of steel fence wire in Tractor Supply or some shit is sufficiently feasible.
>>
>>32364696
They found riot armor iirc, military uniforms, chest rigs and the like. Now if a set of rotten teeth loosely hanging inside rotten gums can bite through a riding jacket and get to the skin then yeah sure, mail all the way.
>>
>>32364652
Other than kevlar those aren't really that cut resistant. Denim or leather don't offer any real protection unless they are quite thick, and then you run into issues with overheating and restricting mobility, and kevlar is relatively rare, difficult to fabricate or work, and doesn't really come in in full body garments. Typically it's only a vest or gloves. Mail is both extremely bite resistant and relatively simple, if labor intensive, to manufacture. You wouldn't have to make it from iron even, since you're only trying to stop bone, not iron or bronze weapons. Just about any metal you could find and work would do.
>>
>>32363622
Because the show creators have no concept nor concern for tactics and realistic use of guns.
>>
>>32363958
>At least with a machete you can dismember in one chop and thus kill with it.
Nigga what?
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b3f_1387896686

Why is everyone in zombie threads stupid?
>>
>>32364791
Max Brooks is a faggot. That's why.
>>
>>32363958

Have you ever mounted a bayonet on a rifle before?

The longest and heaviest rifle I have at the moment is a Lee-Enfield No.4 Mk.1 and I put a No.9 bayonet at the end of it, the bowie style blade one.

The difference in wait is negligible. Some rifles are zeroed with the bayonets attached so in some cases your accuracy may in fact increase.
>>
>expecting anything good from the retarded mess that is the walking dead
shit show, shit plot, shit firearms usage
>>
>>32364791
>young zipperhead ganbanger muds have never heard of a grindstone and beat a man to death with blunt machetes
>>
>>32363958
>>accuracy goes down
nigger they aren't sniping zombies from 500yds
>>
>>32364840
>Not a real machete
>If it was just sharp then it will cut of a mans arm with one swoop
>like seriously
Yeah no, the machete is no wonder one hit weapon. It is designed to cut leaves and other jungle shit. Not to take of arms and legs as you speak of in one strike.

Well hands can be cut of.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=37e_1375208550
>>
>>32364840
Haha no. Unless you're holding his arm out and hit it right on the joint. Even then it'd probably need two swings.
>>
another shitty walking shit thread

>>>/reddi/tv/
>>
Tara and Rosita best girls
>>
>>32364805
>>32364843
google barrel harmonics. It's not something you think about and will affect your shot placement at even 50 meters range. There is nothing you can to to counter act the effects as the cause is the vibration caused by the action of the round being fired. Added weight and vibration from the bayonet throws off your shots. Now go ahead and tell me how it doesn't matter and you have an unlimited supply of ammunition on the zombie apocalypse
>>
>>32365061
Tara is not close to Rosita. Just look at her brown feisty thighs. So smooth, so soft.
>>
>>32363622
A better question is why the fuck is she dressed like that?
>>
>>32364888
>>32364949
It's a piece of metal that you can sharpen. Here's a video of a dude's head getting removed with one swing of a machete. An arm or a leg would probably be harder to cut off, but it's definitely doable with a sharp machete.
http://bloodtube.blogspot.com/2015/04/head-chopped-off-in-one-stroke.html
>>
>>32365104
I just like how Tara has the right amount of chubby i suppose, not too fat but enough but yeah Rosita is number 1.
>>
File: slack jawed faggot.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
slack jawed faggot.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>32364949
Don't be a slack jawed noodle armed faggot and put some power in your swings. With a sharp machete you will decap or dismember in one swing.
>>
>>32365105
Something for the comic readers
>>
>>32363622
I've played pen and paper RPG games that made more sense than The Walking Dead.

And this was a game that features Red Dawn style invasions of the US by pissed off Russians and Chinese, cannibal children, and Deliverance style rednecks with looted military hardware.

>tfw some punk throws a molotov at you but it doesn't break
>tfw you think you're being clever when you go to throw it back
>tfw as soon as you rise out of cover someone hits the bottle with a slingshot and lights you up
>>
>>32365125
Yes, a two handed swing at the back of the neck of a compliant victim with a large sharp machete.
>>
>>32365101
https://youtu.be/70ITPdXzQqg?t=44
>>
>>32365101

it doesn't matter, because no modern rifle that isn't already affected by sight bases, handguards, and whatever else isn't going to be bothered much by a bayonet's ring touching the barrel or muzzle device.

Those that are effected are already calibrated to be fired accurately (sometimes even more so) with the bayonet attached. See the 91/30 or No.4 Mk.I for example.

If a bayonet is significantly throwing off your shots even at 50 meters then there is a problem with your rifle or your ammo.
>>
>>32365285
I just came
>>
>>32364543
Because it's real easy to cover your body in Kevlar isn't it you deluded spastic
Chain, plate, or even just a gambeson and helmet would save all their asses, Jesus fuck they could use yellow pages as armor instead of being dumb fucks
>>
>>32365401
Logic and facts don't seem to work on you. Can you post tits because you are obviously a woman.
>>
>>32365101
The shittiest Mosin will still punch a 2-3 inch group at 50 yards. That is PLENTY to pull of headshots.
>>
>>32365101
>citations needed
>>
>>32365459
When your shot is not dead center on the head, at say 100 meters and you add a bayonet to the equation, that extra 2-3 inches is the difference between a headshot and a near miss. It's ok to just admit I am right.
>>
>>32365449

The fact is that you seem to think any rifle is going to become a scattergat the moment you fix a bayonet the way it was intended to be.

Barrel Harmonics are a thing but you're blowing it out of proportion. My AK, my AR, and my Enfield have bayonets and I have fired with them mounted. My Enfield manages to become marginally more accurate when its bayonet is fixed. My AR and AK have no noticable difference, neither of them are "free floated" either so what difference does it make?

Can a rifle's shot be thrown off? Yes. Is it guaranteed to happen every time on every rifle? No. It's either user error or hardware error in most cases. The theorem is not as important when it comes to the actual application.
>>
>>32365487
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=barrel+harmonics
>>
>>32363622
Bayonets are shitty melee weapons that break easily which is not something you would want in a zombie apocalypse
>>
>>32363622
Getting blood on guns is really, really fucking bad. Especially when you have a limited ability to clean them, and even moreso when you have a limited supply of guns.
>>
File: 1482068838652.png (59KB, 580x356px) Image search: [Google]
1482068838652.png
59KB, 580x356px
>>32364052
>physically carry a weapon
>literally a spike on the end of a pointy stick with a barrel
>implying you can't just sight in the rifle to adjust for the bayonet

For someone who seems to act like he knows everything, you seem to know jack shit.
>>
Guys we're talking about a show where a woman killed herself with a revolver, and you hear a casing hit the ground afterwards.
I think you're all taking this too seriously.
>>
File: 1481350101009.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1481350101009.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>>32365525
>telling someone to Google a source that you're suppose to provide to prove that you have a point

Thanks for reinforcing how much you know.
>>
>>32363622
Walking dead is retarded because inside of a year there would be no more zombies left.

http://www.tor.com/2013/11/14/the-zombie-apocalypse-on-the-walking-dead-should-be-over-by-now-according-to-math/

Here is the maths
>>
>>32365500
Why are you shooting at zombies at 100 meters with a bayonet mounted on it?

Are you not supposed to mount it when they get closer?
>>
>>32365500
It's also okay to admit that you can readjust the sites to zero without a bayo. They are shooting from under 50 yards the vast majority of the time anyways you smug retard.
>>
>>32363634

first post, best post
>>
>>32365577

I can't remember if it was WW1 or WW2 but they (the British) were supposed to fix bayonets whenever the enemy was within 300 meters of their location.
>>
I would much rather carry a military trench shovel than have to deal with a bayonet. Crushing and slashing weapons would be the best melee choice for zombies. Stabbing weapons get stuck in things like skull easily.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h407yVskVeM&t=320s

Barrel harmonics explained barney style
>>
>>32364487
Motherfuckers are on horses or drive. I'm not saying 100% coverage. The rest could be leather. Or make it out of aluminium to save weight as it is to prevent bites, not piercing.

All I'm saying is it's low tech and prevents bites.

At the very least, it could help you get your BMI back down into the high 50's.
>>
>>32364487
lmao @ this pussy
>>
>>32365604

Relevant info as previous stated, but try again. This time concerning non-free floated rifles that actually have bayonet lugs meant to be used with bayonets, not DMRs and Sniper Rifles designs to take PRECISE shots at several hundred meters.
>>
>>32365125
Ahh, so we need a full swing free of obstructions to put maximum weight into it to slice through say a femur or humerus?
>>
>>32363749

The walking dead isn't a great TV show either.
>>
>>32365577
>Why are you shooting at zombies at 100 meters with a bayonet mounted on it?

You shouldn't because it reduces your accuracy. A point I have been trying to get across to ignorant people in this thread. Thanks for proving my point.
>>
>>32363622
truthfully?

because they would be accidentally stabbing each other left and right.

and they would be accidentally stabbing everything in sight too.

At least that's what happens when I put a bayonet on my AK.
>>
>>32365594
Well that is interesting but in the context of zombies then I do belive that our survivors in the walking dead are not trained by the british.

>>32365648
But why would you do it anyway? Using guns is bad since sound, even more at 100 meters since the area you need to hit is very small so you are gona miss it anyway since none of them are marksmen.

They usually engage zombies much closer where they can score headshots with a pistol.
>>
I have never understood why they never set up tripwires around their camps. Even when they are in their little towns, they could go out into the woods and set up a bunch of guerrilla style traps. Effective against zombies and other people.
>>
File: 1463460600068.jpg (101KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1463460600068.jpg
101KB, 600x431px
>>32365831
trapping and industrialized zombie disposal would make TWD universe completely unrealistic.

There simply aren't enough dumb, slow animals that like to walk straight toward humans to keep humanity down.

and the idea of rotting zombies clogging up an industrial earth movie is fucking stupid too, damn you TWD.
>>
>>32365856
earth mover*
>>
>>32365872
>>32365856
while we're on the subject, an industrial tractor of some sort would be an enormous asset.

>rolling down roads, pushing cars out of the way, clearing lanes, building up dirt walls, digging zombie pits, knocking down buildings and setting them on fire, travel most places slowly but basically zombie-proof, pushing scrap into barriers

heavy equipment would be an enormous asset to a community in TWD universe.
>>
>>32365648

How desperate are you to be right? His question had nothing to do with your above arguments.
>>
>>32365104
>>32365126
Rosita = #1 because latinas a best
Tara = #2 because short and dem tig ol bitties
Maggie = #3 because good all around
>>
File: 1438721284939.gif (3MB, 252x263px) Image search: [Google]
1438721284939.gif
3MB, 252x263px
>>32364021
>>
>>32364487
modern chains are aluminum or titanium tho. would work perfectly fine against teeth. it weights about 5kg less or more depending on exact composition and chain thickness.
>>
>>32364021
ww1 trench warfare is good example of improvised melee weapons and their effectiveness, but zombies are not as dynamic as the soldiers were back then. if you got stuck for half a sec there you died, a zombie can't even take a whole step let alone kill you and your friend in half a sec.
>>
File: please-sir-may.jpg (25KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
please-sir-may.jpg
25KB, 500x300px
I think it's funny people try and apply medical and firearms knowledge to a show about dead people getting up and walking around eating anything that's alive.
>>
>>32366140
i just heard a fun story tho
>cat brought to vet
>cat is put to sleep
>cat gets lethal injection to the heart enough to kill a mule
>cat has no heartbeat does not breathe
>few minutes checked again still nothing
>cat goes into a bag in the corner
>bag rustles and crawls out of the corner
>cat checked again is dead no heartbeat
>bag put back in the corner
>still rustles from time to time
>guy comes to take cat to the crem
>puts bag in a secure position
>later calls back about how weird it somehow got lose and he found it in the other side of the car

fucking zombie cats man...
>>
>>32364642
fucking kek
>>
>>32363634
/thread
>>
>>32363622
>Why aren't they using bayonets in Walking Dead?

Nobody uses bayonets in real life.
>>
File: absolute-nonsense.png (216KB, 339x512px) Image search: [Google]
absolute-nonsense.png
216KB, 339x512px
>>32363916
I didn't bash the gun. I love that gun.

I hate the guy using it and the bullshit tv show that uses it.
>>
File: received_10210412740340501.jpg (64KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
received_10210412740340501.jpg
64KB, 960x1280px
>>32366269
Pic related is my current rig for stick fighting. No chain, but I have worn it before for hours on end.

>inb4 autistic, yes, but at least I do PT
>>
>>32366332
Is this real life? Or just Fanta Sea?
http://www.defensetech.org/2010/01/29/bayonets-hit-the-mark/?mobile=1
>>
File: 1444224504075.jpg (173KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1444224504075.jpg
173KB, 800x600px
>>32363998

1. If I was going to use a revolver, it would only be a spare rod. Pic related would be my sidearm, and that's only because I needed to keep the volume of fire up between AK reloads.

2. If I was using a revolver, it would be a much more rugged revolver, like a Ruger.

3. I would rather have two handguns of the same cartridge, so that (probably) means no revolver.
>>
File: 20.png (26KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
20.png
26KB, 250x250px
>>32363622
>Using a stabbing weapon on the undead

Do you know how many fucking times you would have to stab a zombie in the head to kill it? Unless you're some sort of spear wielding savant and can hit the right parts of the brain of different zombies repeatedly 100% of the time and we are assuming a setting where significant brain damage kills zombies, a bayonet is actually the worst weapon to use.

A mace or hammer is far better since you can apply force over a larger area of the target and do more damage. Just get some sheet metal and make yourself some basic armor. Also wear thick clothing if the climate allows for it.
>>
>>32364487
Negligible compared to a loaded rucksack + weapon
>>
>>32366751

cz 75b + AK47. Confirmed for Weeb.

>Muh reliability

>Not using a glock 19

kek
>>
File: 1414823161826.jpg (514KB, 1024x730px) Image search: [Google]
1414823161826.jpg
514KB, 1024x730px
>>32363622
I glanced at your question, scrolling past it with a scowl. The same scowl I've had on my face scrolling through other threads for the last 30 minutes. But your question stuck in my head enough to conjure up an image.
An image of the post- apocalyptic /k/ommando.
Nobody knows who he used to be, where he came from, or why he refuses to wear anything other than Soviet-era battle garb. He subsists off vodka and potatoes, and uses his sks bayonet for EVERYTHING.
He seems to have a sexual fetish for stripper clips, and is somehow able to rotate through a never-ending arsenal of guns.
Every sentence he speaks never fails to mention Rhodesia in some form, and he claims to be on a quest to find "forgotten weapons".
Every group he ever travels with eventually falls apart from internal economic strife, and sometimes when the moon is at its fullest and you listen to the wind, you may be able to hear a bad, nasally Russian accent scream "fix bayonets!".
>>
File: 1473347973694.jpg (4MB, 3771x1339px) Image search: [Google]
1473347973694.jpg
4MB, 3771x1339px
>>32366833
I don't own a glock. I own a CZ75 and a SP101 (5 shot .38, gift from wife). I suppose I could use my SR9 though. I just chose one handgun because why would I need to carry two if they can't take the same magazines.

I don't have to opportunity to go out and buy shit when "it happens"

>weeb
wut? I thought I'd get called a slavboo before a weeb
>>
The walking dead makes no fucking sense whatsoever in the first place.
Fucking Metro 2033 makes more sense than "zombies take over murica and kill all military ppl :(((((" and it has fucking aliens and shit.
Tell me fellow /k/unts: How did the zombies overtake the world?
>>
>>32367109
One person gets infected. Deus Ex Machina. Suddenly a mob.
>>
>>32365648
Are you baiting or just thick
>>
>>32367109
In the walking dead universe, everyone is already infected somehow, andyou only turn when you die, regardless of how you die, gunshot(other than headshot), stab, disease, car accident, doesn't matter. And people die CONSTANTLY, in that scenario, it wouldn't be long before the dead start to out number the living
>>
>>32363622
Because trying to understand why they do half the shit they do is a fruitless endeavor. It is a show made and acted by no-guns for the general public.

They would have died long ago from their crippling stupidity if it wasn't for plot armor.
>>
>>32367440
Why were the first zombies not contained and eliminated? How did it get so out of hand? If you only turn when you die, having a zombie after you is no worse than having some junkie try to fuck you up.
>>
>>32363958
t. noguns loser who doesn't into bayonets
>>
>>32366644
I didnt realize that was stand for a moment and thought you had peg legs.
>>
File: f79.png (78KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
f79.png
78KB, 1680x1050px
>>32368185
I have two peg legs because I'm so piratey I downloaded a bear.
>>
>>32363622
I doubt a zombie apocalypse will be much problem to me because I can just camp out in the desert and wait it out. I don't think zombies could survive a trek across the Great Basin, unless they somehow become mummy zombies, which are twice as scary.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.