[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Gun Owner Demographics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 23

File: 1392736151538.jpg (680KB, 700x4420px) Image search: [Google]
1392736151538.jpg
680KB, 700x4420px
The gun industry has been almost bizarrely poor at marketing gun ownership to people other than straight white men. And yet, if we convinced even some minority demographics that gun ownership was in their best interests - which I do believe it is - gun control would be dead in this country. For instance, if gun ownership was seen as pro-gay, no liberal politician would dare to touch it. I am talking about the end of gun control as a political force.

This is far from a pipe dream! Black women are the fastest-growing demographic of gun owners. After them? Gay men. Anecdotal evidence suggests those two might have become switched after the Pulse shooting, but the latest official numbers I have seen are from before that. Yet even here at /k/ we act like every gun owner is a white male. Open any gun industry magazine or other advertisement and overwhelmingly they prefer 'white' imagery like cowboys and police. We allow liberals to set the horseshit narrative that gun owners are all redneck hicks from the South.

Even as we insist the Second Amendment is there to protect us from tyrannical government overreach, people like #BLM fags who genuinely believe the government is violently oppressing them right here and now don't see a right to keep and bear arms as being an issue for them. How can that possibly be true? The overwhelming majority, like 99%, of such people vote for the party of gun control. How can we possibly have failed so patently obvious a potential market of gun buyers and allies? How the fuck can we fail to sell guns to people who are obsessed with the idea that they need to oppose violent oppression? This is like failing to sell water in the desert!

We need to work to make these people see gun ownership not as our issue, but as theirs. Yes, that means we might need to rub elbows with distasteful types like identity politicians and people who see the world through a lens of standing up for literally everybody but straight white men. So what. We can do that.
>>
File: 1408402116251.jpg (157KB, 546x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408402116251.jpg
157KB, 546x640px
>>32363116
Again, let me lay out what is at stake here. If we managed to sell gun ownership, not just to individuals, but to even one liberal demographic, gun control would be over. Their zealous us-vs-them mentality, their social-justice need to denounce anyone who crosses them, would be turned against them. You know as well as I how cowardly liberal politicians are, how much they will bend over backwards to avoid labels like "homophobic" or "racist." We need to frame gun control as racist, misogynistic, and homophobic; not just in our minds, but in theirs. How can the gun industry do this, /k/? And why haven't they? As I outlined above, this seems like it should be an utterly simple task for a motivated and intelligent marketing campaign - and yet none exists. I know there are black shooter's groups. And women's. And gays'. But they're not very prominent. Why not?

We may have avoided the most anti-gun presidency that could possibly have been avoided. We have a rare opportunity, a rare moment in which gun ownership is reasonably safe from the legislative and executive branches for the next few years. Do you think this will be as easy in 20-30 years when most of these demographics have grown considerably, as they are projected to? When whites are a plurality, not a majority, of this country?

Go out there. Denounce "racists" - and I mean racists as liberals see the term, not as in actual racists. Yes, it's important. Correct people who see gun ownership as a white issue. Seek and persuade allies to the cause by speaking to them with their language, not ours. If you know anybody who works in the gun industry - even just a small non-franchise gun store manager - they could do a lot to attract new markets, and would profit from it tremendously.

Do it so we never have another assault weapons ban. Do it so we never have another Dianne Feinstein. Another Obama. Do it so that we never, ever have another Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>32363122
>>32363116
Trump is already miles ahead in getting libs to tool up because they now realize is possible to have a government that doesn't represent them (at least in their heads)
The problem isnt that these so- called liberal demographics don't buy guns, it's that they eat what the mainstream media feeds them, a steady buffet of lies they agree with
>>
>>32363116
>>32363122
>he thinks whites will give up their positions of privilege and they will stop being racist
kek, gun owners are some of the most racist people, or maybe just a bunch of racist people just happen to be gun owners, but there is actually a reason why this stereotype gets spread, there is truth to it.
>>
>>32363137
The media is a symptom, not the problem. The media sells them what gets ratings, and what gets people tuning in is telling them what they want to hear and outraging them with what they want to believe. If these people came to see gun ownership as being a platform for minorities, the news would be flooded every time some minority successfully defended themselves.

It's not that I specifically want them to buy guns. I don't sell guns, so it doesn't affect me in any direct sense. It's that I want them to embrace gun ownership. I want them to see gun ownership as advantaging them, because it does. Frankly, a black guy - not a nigger, a black person - living in a shitty neighborhood trying not to become a statistic has a lot more to gain from gun ownership than most of us do. And yet, statistically speaking, that same guy is almost 90% likely to have supported the candidate who argued against an individual RKBA even existing. That is insane. It represents an utter failure of the gun industry to even attempt to capitalize on a colossal market.

>>32363157
That strikes me as something we could perfectly well change. Casual racism isn't the hill I want to die on and it certainly isn't the issue I'd stake my right to bear arms on.

Seriously, 2016 had a candidate who literally argued SCOTUS was wrong to say there exists an individual RKBA, who only lost the vote due to several razor-thin margins and still won the popular vote. That is fucking dangerous. If we do not change this state of being, gun control will continue its permanent state of jeopardy until modern anti-gun statists win. We have an opportunity to change that.
>>
>>32363176
I know we have an opportunity to change things. We actually have the same mind set on this issue however the problem is that you're trying to change the mind of a bunch of autists that will never experience the world like we do.
>>
>>32363157
>there is actually a reason why this stereotype gets spread
It's a liberal narrative. They like spreading this narrative so their people are kept in line and voting correctly.

Let's not do their work for them.
>>
>>32363196
Yeah well I'm not white so I get to experience gun shopping totally different from many people here. It's not just a narrative, but I do believe they over exaggerate.
>>
>>32363116
More blacks are criminals so more blacks with guns means more criminals with guns
>>
>>32363205
I'm white but also a Muslim so I get to experience peoples racism undercover. Racism is a problem with many gun owners but as you said I think it's also over exaggerated because most gun owners I've met have actually been really cool people. I think there is a bit of a divide between the scum that wander around gun stores all day and people that enjoy shooting. I don't think we can really just classify people in such a way but I do see your guys points. I think what is needed is more awareness in the gun community, that will help build diversity more than anything else imo.
>>
File: 1434735633535-0.jpg (76KB, 459x672px) Image search: [Google]
1434735633535-0.jpg
76KB, 459x672px
>>32363122
Weren't may-issue laws invented in the Jim Crow era?

Shouldn't it be pretty easy to sell to BLM folks that letting white police decide who may own guns and who can't is racist?
>>
>>32363116
>implying liberal faggots wont only support revolveers and fudd rifles while banning high capacity military style assault weapons
>>
>>32363272
Most gun owners see how absurd those laws really are. Not all, but like, 90%. Anyone who knows how a gun works can see why banning barrel shrouds and sliding stocks won't make guns less deadly.

Ergo, the more people have experience with guns, the less people support 'salt weapon bans. Not at a 100% ratio, but high enough.

Getting more people to keep and bear arms can only be good for us. Indeed, it's probably necessary if gun ownership is to survive long-term.
>>
>>32363208
>Implying criminals don't already have guns
>>
File: 0386224.jpg (28KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
0386224.jpg
28KB, 600x399px
>>32363208
Are you saying gun control keeps criminals from getting guns?
>>
>>32363189
Ever since the election, I've had liberal coworkers and friends ask me about purchasing a gun. They finally got the picture that letting the government have the monopoly on force is not a good idea.
Now might be a good a time as any to push that narrative on the libs. Many of them seem to be finally getting the picture that you can't count on the government to protect you.
>>
>>32363314
There was some protest demonstration called "make racists afraid again" where a bunch of minorities posed with guns. I saw a bunch of posts on social media about it from a lib friend.

I'd be willing to bet money at least half of them would unironically dismiss an open-carry protest as a crazy Republican white people thing, even though they were literally doing the exact same thing. Because they've simply never been approached with gun ownership as being part of their cause. They see it as something people like us use to protect ourselves from them.

It really seems like we have an opportunity, here.
>>
File: 1479989472cxu1tabuoaicd9z[1].jpg (112KB, 918x613px) Image search: [Google]
1479989472cxu1tabuoaicd9z[1].jpg
112KB, 918x613px
>>32363333
Forgot muh pic.
>>
File: 1479675706228.png (28KB, 844x898px) Image search: [Google]
1479675706228.png
28KB, 844x898px
>>32363342
>be afwaid waycist
>>
>>32363333
Don't think there were many minorities or that many people at that thing in general. But yeah, they probably don't appreciate the irony.
>>
>>32363342
These little faggots would crumble in any communist country. At uni we had a lot of idiots like this and we got in many arguments because they think living in some communist country is utopia. In reality it's a system built for the ruling class to prostitute their people. There would be more racism and divisions in such a system than what they currently live in.
>>
>>32363333
Ideologs cannot into irony. Also, nice quads.
>>
>>32363368
There were other pics with more blacks and hispanics in it.

>>32363355
I know they look ridiculous, but really, the only difference between them and us is they see oppression coming from a different group of people. It really shouldn't be that hard to communicate with them.

>>32363379
Yes, well, anyone who still thinks communism is a workable system has either never read a history book or has decided history has a conservative bias. All the same, they may be fellow gun owners and if liberal politicians become too afraid of pissing off their own voters to propose gun control, we win in the end.
>>
>>32363395
I'm all for gun ownership but some these people don't really care about these rights and are just using them to make political statements. Not all of these people will be fighting for our rights when the government is coming to take them away. We all use the internet and computers but how many of us actually fought or spoke up when our privacy was stripped from us?
>>
>>32363116
I'm trans, I have over ten guns, I know another trans person in my town who's black, they have a couple shotguns, I know lots of blacks and hispanics who own guns, asians seem to like them too. Selling a weapon to a woman is generally harder since they're basically evolutionarily wired to let other people do dangerous shit for them while they stay where it's safe, but I still know a few women in my area who carry. Maybe you just need to socialize with gun people a little more.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 1203x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 1203x638px
>>32363157
>>32363116
>>32363122
There is hope. The Commonwealth of PR is rising in legal gun ownership thanks to the NRA, SAF, and LSA. Women are our number one buyers of firearms for CCW, and our media has shown respect to firearm ownership from an objective point of view, for example:
>Be me
>Watching local news
>Fellow child NDs into himself after acquiring his father's firearm
>Media calls it a shameful tragedy
>Instead of demonizing it, they present a firearm instructors who showed the viewer proper storage of firearms around children and how to introduce to them
>Even presents the lgs teaching children how to shoot.
In the past year, we've been increasing in local LGS and have also fought for our firearm rights in court against the Firearms Act of 2000. While our case has been appealed there will be a rematch in the future. If anything, we're going to be more pro gun than the faggot mainlanders who shut down our military base in Vieques.
Also, check this out:
>https://web.archive.org/web/20161209042933/https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/22/gun-rights-supporters-national-rifle-association-nra
>>
>>32363116
why the fuck would anyone want more niggers and spics with guns?fuck you you fucking jew kys
>>
>>32363478
>Maybe you just need to socialize with gun people a little more.
I'm not talking about what is, but what is perceived. Public perception is that gun owners are mostly white males from the south or southwest. Most ads are targeted at such people,. it's not just a left-wing media narrative.

>>32363437
I firmly believe experience with firearms is the #1 most effective, best way to convert someone to the side of gun ownership. Nothing is as effective as teaching someone to shoot.

It may not work on all of the people all of the time, but it may work on enough of the people often enough.

Again, if an electorally significant number of leftists saw gun ownership as being on their side, coupled with the GOP essentially seeing gun control as heresy? Gun control would be dead in this country for generations. That seems worthwhile to me.
>>
>>32363522
I've heard a few liberals in the media bitching about it, but that doesn't mean that's the actual public perception. The media also spent months claiming Trump could never be president and they certainly weren't representative of how the general public felt.

I don't think it would hurt for ads to be a little more "diverse," but I don't know that it would be a huge deal. Most gun ads I see feature the gun more than they feature the shooter/carrier. That Glock 43 ad with lots of men and women carrying it concealed was pretty good I guess.
>>
>>32363196
>liberal narrative

How out of touch with reality are you? Lot of open racists on /k/ for example
>>
>>32363701
It's 4chan. Racism is a bit more common than the average. The most I ever see at charity shoots or irl meets is people unironically using words like "Obummer".
>>
How fucking wonderful huh, arming the enemy
Black women voted 96%+ for Hillary

Lotta hyper autist single issue voters on /k/
>>
>>32363748
If we really see them as "the enemy" then they're absolutely right to want to disarm us.

Have you considered that by introducing them to our side they may stop being our enemy? That people like Hillary Clinton will get less popular, or have to moderate or even abandon their gun-grabbing platform, if their own voters are the ones they're advocating disarming?
>>
also: People saying "Racist" or "Racism" as a bad thing
Too many reddit immigrants

>>32363753
>by introducing them to our side
lol
Because gun ownership is a "side", fucking dumbass

US becoming a third world brown country don't matter, if only you kept your guns huh
>>
>>32363116
>straight white men

As opposed to marketing to blacks and latinos who would d4ive up gun crime rates and make the gun industry/lobby spend time and money defending itself?

>gun control would be dead in this country.

Gun control IS dead in this country.

>Anecdotal evidence suggests those two might have become switched after the Pulse shooting, but the latest official numbers I have seen are from before that

If you've seen "numbers" then post a link to the study, poll, or survey, otherwise you're just making shit up.

>people like #BLM fags who genuinely believe the government is violently oppressing them right here and now don't see a right to keep and bear arms as being an issue for them

good, I dont want marxist pawns and social agitators having guns.

>The overwhelming majority, like 99%, of such people vote for the party of gun control. How can we possibly have failed so patently obvious a potential market of gun buyers and allies? How the fuck can we fail to sell guns to people who are obsessed with the idea that they need to oppose violent oppression? This is like failing to sell water in the desert!
We need to work to make these people see gun ownership not as our issue, but as theirs

No, this is a terrible idea.

those people dont vote democrat because they feel "oppressed". They vote democrat because the democrats promise them more and more free shit for doing nothing and acting out their base desires.
>>
>>32363785
No you don't understand
They will truly morph into a straight white republican voter if only they are sold a gun
We totes haven't had numerous prominent cases of veteran negros shooting police/whites :)
>>
>>32363796
>anecdotal shootings should dictate rights and policies

Time to turn in those guns, a white guy shot up a church
>>
>>32363223
>Muslim
>"White"

Nice try Achmed
>>
>>32363122
>If we managed to sell gun ownership, not just to individuals, but to even one liberal demographic, gun control would be over. Their zealous us-vs-them mentality, their social-justice need to denounce anyone who crosses them, would be turned against them

you have no idea about the organizational behavior of the left, and you think that they think rationally and can be reasoned with.

Ever listen to a liberal call up a conservative TV or radio show?

logical fallacy after logical fallacy followed by changing the subject, personal attacks, and outright denial.

There is no winning an argument with people who dont care about the argument.

>Go out there. Denounce "racists" - and I mean racists as liberals see the term, not as in actual racists.

No. Do not add fuel to the fire by attacking your own side frivolously for brownie points.

You expose them as irrational lunatics to the rational moderates who are willing to listen and can be swayed by valid arguments.
You're either an inexperienced idealist or a liberal plant attempting to undermine gun culture.

either way, GTFO
>>
>>32363817
Better arm our enemies and train them, so they can better kill us

No doubt you endorse the Obama arming of mexican cartels or muslim terrorists?

You think owning a gun turns a black into a republican? Or a criminal into law abiding? The only thing that black ownership of guns is going to result in, is a disparate impact ruling that background checks are racially discriminative.

Followed by open fucking race war because ALL blacks hold a hatred of whites.
>>
>>32363796
>They will truly morph into a straight white republican voter if only they are sold a gun

This isnt how it works.

Like not even close.

You need to take some sociology polisci, and psychology classes.
>>
>>32363850
Explain to me how non-whites buying weapons because they are scared of republicans/whites somehow wins them over to "our side" ?
>>
>>32363832
>your own side

alt right neo nazis arent on my side
>>
>>32363867
the founding fathers were alt-right neo-nazi's

The end of "neo-nazi" "racist" policies resulted in tens of millions of whites fleeing every major city, a holocaust of annual crime against whites, and an incoming white minority USA

But I'm sure you view things as progress, so what else is there to say.
Meanwhile life expectancy of whites continues to decline
>>
>>32363748
This
>>
>>32363867
and thus OP outs himself as the liberal agitator he is.
>>
>>32363832
As a rational moderate I have never found conservative media to be a beacon of reason. For every thoughtful bit of commentary there two stinking turds of ideological drivel and hypocrisy. Case in point, instead of trying formulate a sensible argument you go straight to demonizing liberals
>>
>>32363881
The founding fathers were insanely liberal for their time period, and left a process for ammending the constitution in place because they knew they didn't have perfect, mythical foresight.
>>
>>32363881
>white life expectancy is declining

Try laying off the heroin then
>>
>>32363892
Not op, and there are more than two "sides"
>>
>>32363894
>As a rational moderate I have never found conservative media to be a beacon of reason. For every thoughtful bit of commentary there two stinking turds of ideological drivel and hypocrisy

lol, I agree.

but Im not talking about the content of the shows except for the opposition callers.
>>
>>32363900
>The founding fathers were insanely liberal for their time period
Some of them were... maybe..
Whats that supposed to mean? That its ok to abandon the explicit racialist roots of western civilization?
>>
>>32363913
there are only varying gradients of left or right.

Its crystal clear where you stand

so go stand somewhere else, this place isnt for you
>>
>>32363932
But I own guns and this is a weapons board. I belong here more than you.
>>
>>32363918
hes trying to confuse the argument by redifining the current use of "liberal" by using the classical use of "liberal"

dont fall for it
>>
>>32363937
this place isnt for you.
>>
>>32363918
I'm sure people though abandoning the monarchy roots of Western civilization was going to be a disaster as well.

The constiution was designed with a process to edit it. It was updated to include minorities as citizens and humans. Invoking the founding fathers is nonsense when you have no respect for the constitution.
>>
>>32363865
Because this is /k/ "our side" is simply profun, everything else is irrelevant and not unifying.
>>
>>32363944
Not an argument
>>
>>32363932
>there are only varying gradients of left and right

How old are you?
>>
Convincing BLM protesters to buy guns to protect them against the government is a tall order considering that it's all about UNARMED black men killed by police. Firearms for self defense can be a hard sell as well considering many people aren't comfortable with the possibility of having to kill another person. Additionally, most of these people live in cities where shooting a firearm is significantly more expensive and difficult, especially if they must take public transportation.

The reason so much gun advertisement is directed toward white men is that white people are a lot more likely to live in rural areas where gun ownership is more practical. With the growth of AR15s in the suburbs and the proportional decline of "practical" firearm ownership, white people continue to be the primary demographic. Someone buying a gun for defense is different than the type of ownership you see on /k/. They'll be likely to buy one or two guns and not think about them much at all. /K/ buys a lot of different guns and spends money on accessories and other related products, making us a much more profitable demographic.

I agree that outreach is necessary for gun ownership/culture to survive in the united states, and that minority groups advocating self defense would help firearms become a less politicized issue. Overcoming many people's distaste for firearms if people they know have been injured or killed by those wielding them would be very difficult. Beyond just ownership, safety must be emphasized to prevent firearms from being stolen or being involved in accidents.

TL;DR really made me think
>>
>>32363932
You do realize the political spectrum is measured on, not one axis, but two, right?

Left/Right, typically show as the X axis.
Authoritarian/Libertarian, usually shown as the Y axis.
>>
>>32363949
And it was a disaster, which continues to be a disaster.

You sound like a non-white.
>>
>>32363962
No doubt all black felons, rioters, gang members, and welfare recipients should receive government funded guns + weapons training.

Teach them how to ambush those racist police officers.
>>
>>32363956
not for you
>>
>>32363997
Watching reddit transplants try to use ad hominem on an anonymous board is funny.

And I'm white, friend. Blue eyes and everything, probably whiter than you.
>>
File: 1481650966985.png (53KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481650966985.png
53KB, 800x800px
>>32363832
So what have you done? How many "liberals" have you slowly red pilled about liberty and guns by not being a sperg and inviting them to the range?

Ive personally helped "introduce" over 30 people to guns, most of whom are urban, left leaning, college educated "liberals". I use the opportunity and the conversations at the range to tell them, in a non confrontational way, that the govt should not have a monopoly of violence, that most gun crimes are committed by gang bangers in liberal cities, and that the principles of individual liberty this country was founded in are important and not "the evil constructs of white males". About 10 or so of them went on to get their ccw with anitger group of 12 waiting for the class. I have a pastor from a large church bringing more people into the gun rights movement too. If those 30 or 40 people each tell just 2 of their friends about it, its great. If just one third of gun owners took it upon themselves to invite more antis to the range and show them a good time with good people, it would be even better. The left plays the long game, so why arent you?
>>
>>32364015
Well then why do you hate your kind so much
Why do you miss the whole fucking point of having a country in the first place?
>>
>>32364023
>How many "liberals" have you slowly red pilled about liberty and guns by not being a sperg and inviting them to the range?

4 females previously

2 Im currently seeing, one is a hippy artist, the other works for a major bank

>the range.

I prefer the bedroom, but I doubt you'd know anything about that.
>>
>>32363881
>founding fathers were alt right nazis
>alt right

Thank you greatest ally! You and your friends trying to convince us that a race war would be great for our country and only "alt right" whites should own guns really fires my synapses.
>>
>>32364029

On a grand scale, giving the government the authority and power to do the kinds of things it'd need to do to enforce a white country is immoral and suicidal.

On a personal level, I have lots of friends who aren't white. Unsurprisingly, I don't like the idea of my friends being harmed.
>>
>>32364047
Why do you feel the need to lie?
>>
>>32363116
>Yet even here at /k/ we act like every gun owner is a white male.

Outside of one or two ebin shitposters, I have seen far more people on this board defend the rights of everyone to own guns.
>>
>>32363832
>logical fallacy after logical fallacy followed by changing the subject, personal attacks, and outright denial
oh you mean exactly what you just did?

fucking grow up, almost nobody is totally self-consistent in all their positions and if you think that you're a special snowflake who can only be swayed by rock-hard logic you're fucking wrong.
>>
>>32364065
Thats how it'll be eventually
A government is supposed to serve its nation, not import foreigners to replace it
When you erode the foundation of a country enough, eventually it collapses.

If Trump hadn't come along, Hillary would have won in a landslide, and the dems would be talking about amnesty for illegals.

Imagine what world would exist today if the west had been filled with cowards & traitors like yourselves, rather than the "racists" who built a prosperous white country.

>>32364069
>giving the government the authority and power to do the kinds of things it'd need to do to enforce a white country is immoral and suicidal.

Yea of course, anything pro-white is immoral.
Meanwhile anti-white is the norm in politics, media, or business
Progress.

>On a personal level, I have lots of friends who aren't white.
Maybe ask one of them if they would want to see THEIR home countries flooded with foreigners that count the days until they become majorities.
>>
>>32364117
There's a difference between "being swayed only by facts" and "ever being swayed by facts"
Maybe if you spent less time being butthurt about the hypocrises of "your side" being called out in the middle of your wanna-be kumbaya session you could rise above identity politics
>>
>>32364131
i'm not who you think i am, you don't know anything about me, and you just can't admit that you're a fucking child who's part of the problem :)

hint: im pro gun. you're just a retard :)
>>
>>32364124
Their home country is America though.

>anything pro white is immoral

Deathsquads are immoral yes.

inb4 pretending that removing 150 million people somehow wont involve genocide or at the very least severe violations of property rights.
>>
File: a790002322530dcbebc.jpg (39KB, 460x690px) Image search: [Google]
a790002322530dcbebc.jpg
39KB, 460x690px
Another one of these threads

Gun owning "lib" here.

I'll admit I sort of got into it when Trump won the primary and Bernie lost (I had a feeling Hillary would fail), but really it was because some faggot my landlord owed money to tried to set the house on fire, and I realized that even if I didn't do anything to piss someone off, I could still be the victim of a violent crime. Pretty much as soon as I started shooting, buying guns and most importantly learning about them, all the myths about the "scary black rifle" washed away and now I'm 100% pro 2A.

For a lot of these people the same thing will happen. Generally speaking people who get their hands on guns won't want to give them up. They're called "funs" for a reason. Sure some will be mainstream media sheep who will still vote against their rights because of the "well it's OK when I do it" principle that so many on the left have today, but you are going to get a lot of vid related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VFCAfj4ZNU
>tfw no soldier sista gf

>>32363137
again I don't see how this is much different than right wingers buying AR mags and buckets of Mac n cheese because they thought Obama was going to throw them in Fema camps and kill their grandma because Glenn Beck told them so.
>>
>>32364152
No it's not, and like I said, you miss the point of having a country
You miss the point of self-determination, you miss the point of having a nation

Whatever it takes to turn the country white again, that's what would be moral.
I don't give a shit about crocodile tears from liberals like yourself, who created this problem in the first place.

It's very simple historical experiment we can see in the America's
We have a black country, and its a stonage shithole
We have various shades of brown, and their quality is determined by their european admixture

Then we have 2 first world countries, ones which used to be white not 50 years ago.

What else needs to be said?
>>
>>32363918
The constitution and the bill of rights was designed at a time where "whites" were about as unified as whites and minorities are today. Keep in mind that back in Europe they were lopping eachothers heads off over religious, cultural and ethnic differences. Therefore the principles that the founding fathers laid out become MORE relevant, not less relevant.

>>32363748
you're either in favor of the 2nd Amendment or against it.
>>
>>32364247
>crocodile tears from liberals

You're saying my grief wouldn't be genuine if the government showed up and shot people I've been friends with for a decade?

Are you so devoid of empathy you just assume it's fake in other people?
>>
>>32364247
>historical experiment

But half the white people today werent even considered white historically.
>>
>>32364153
>again I don't see how this is much different than right wingers buying AR mags and buckets of Mac n cheese because they thought Obama was going to throw them in Fema camps and kill their grandma because Glenn Beck told them so.

It's not any different. What both right wingers and left wingers fail to understand is that when nearing their extremes, they are virtually no different in form or function aside from which group reaps the benefits.
>>
>>32364271
If you support bringing in more non-white immigrants who will always and forever vote 70%+ democrat
Then you are not in favor of the second amendment

>>32364275
Maybe you could go join them in whatever shithole they came from, learning first hand why we need to keep our country white.

>>32364282
Therefore black people are white ? Because you believe lies about the past ?
>>
>>32364308
>back to where they came from

But they were born here
>>
File: tmp_31187-Wanta try me-349572544.jpg (180KB, 682x1007px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_31187-Wanta try me-349572544.jpg
180KB, 682x1007px
>>32363724
Just " a bit more common "?
>>
>>32364314
You think you would chinese if you were born in china?

Birthright citizenship will be eliminated by Trump.
>>
>>32364343
>trying to play silly word games

We use Chinese to describe both the nationality and the ethnicity, so when I say "yes a black guy who lives in China as a citizen is Chinese" it will naturally sound awkward.

American isn't an ethnicity though, so that makes it even simpler. Somehow who has never known any other country or culture but America, born to parents who are here legally, where would you even send them? Most of my "foreign" friends only speak English as well.
>>
>>32363493
The adults are talking Timmy, go play with your little friends on Stormfront
>>
>>32364337
>>32363724
Fucking this. If you think anonymous posters on the internet are just 'a little more racist' than in real life you're delusional. Here someone can say anything they want; joking or not, and there are no repercussions. People who don't even have racist feels will still shit post because they know what it starts.
Along with these fake twitters and facebooks causing racial instability; theyre no different than the false assault claims on minorities.
>>
>>32364394
Yep. I shitpost on /pol/ about chinks all the time because I deal with these rich entitled bubble jacket wearing asshole gooks at my job and just want to smack the shit out of them, but I don't really have a problem with working class chinese people in fact I generally think they are pretty respectable.
>>
Touting the benefits of gun ownership to most minorities is generally fruitless

It won't stop most of them from voting Democrat, which is that party that wants to disarm people
>>
>>32364047
>currently seeing 2 females in his bedroom

That's pretty degenerate, anon. You should try finding more wholesome channels for your worldly urges.
>>
>>32364448
I never said anyone was projecting; but like you said you just chose asians unprovoked. Surely you talk like this in public so everyone around you instantly knows how much of a racist shit you are.

Surely you're not just hiding behind your monitor posting anonymously on the internet.
>>
>>32363223
We already know you're bosnian you taqqiya'ing cunt.
>>
>>32363223
> Racism is a problem with many gun owners
Whoah that's a big assumption to make you racist.
>>
>>32363956
/Pol/tard detected
>>
>>32364389
>it will naturally sound awkward.
No, you would be an idiot because everyone in the whole fucking world views nationality & ethnicity as THE SAME THING

>American isn't an ethnicity though
America was a white "melting pot", for whites & only whites. Up until very recently.

>where would you even send them?
They would go back to where they came from, or their parents came from, or whereever their nation is.
This insanity needs to end, before everything is lost.

A country is not a constitution, or a geography, or a flag, its a PEOPLE.
Something non-whites can never be part of, and they know it.
>>
>>32363785
>Gun control IS dead in this country.
No, it isn't. A candidate who literally did not think the Second Amendment confers a right of private individuals to keep and bear arms came absurdly close to being able to pack the Supreme Court. Don't be shortsighted. Those of us who have voted in more than the past one or two elections know presidents are transient things. Trump won't be in power forever.

>waaa they might have rights too
They can either fight for us, or against us. You're a shortsighted fool.
>>
File: 1480358961461.png (192KB, 455x391px) Image search: [Google]
1480358961461.png
192KB, 455x391px
>>32364637

Most people here is okay with /pol/, but you know where most of the anti-/pol/ sentiment comes from? Mostly the TRIGGERED vocal minority traps and furries that lols at dumb dragon dildo memes.

They have to leave.
>>
>>32364656
But the 15th ammendment happened in 1870. That's over half the histort of our country ago.

>go back to where they came from

But they're already where they came from
>>
>>32364783
... Nah. /pol/ has always thought of themselves as /k/s little brother; but in reality everyone hates their little brother. There is no difference here.
>>
>>32364853

okay if believing that helps you sleep at night be my guest
>>
>>32364886
>this is what pol actually believes
>>
>>32364783
Shall not be infringed. It's really that simple.
>>
>>32363849
>Followed by open fucking race war because ALL blacks hold a hatred of whites.

No we don't.
>>
>>32364853
Different poster but I totally agree. I don't mind racist humor, I wouldn't be on 4chan if I did but the oxygen thiefs from /pol/ ruined far more threads than the whiny fags from /lgbt/ ever did.
>>
>>32365016
Thirded.

/pol/ needs to go.
>>
>>32364343
>Birthright citizenship will be eliminated by Trump.

I HIGHLY doubt The 14th fucking amendment is going to be "Overturned" by trump.
>>
>>32364784
And blacks have been a curse on whites ever since.
Imagine how much better the country would be without blacks

Non-whites vote 70%+ for democrats, that won't change.

How many wars have been fought over self-determination? Immigration will only lead to civil war.
>>
>>32365070
You went from arguing that all non whites should be killed or deported to whining that they wont vote with you. How do you have so little self awareness?
>>
>>32363116
That's because straight white men make up the majority of gun buyers
>>
>>32363116
Why is this?
>white males make up between 70 and 75% of all gun owners despite representing less than a fifth of the total adult population
>white males make significantly more money per capita than any other demographic due to a culture that has pushed them to better themselves through schooling and hard work for the last forever, a culture that is ONLY shared by asian males. As a result they have significantly more discretionary income on average and can AFFORD to purchase guns.
>straight people make up between 95 and 99% of all gun owners despite representing only about 65% of the population
>minorities have historically committed a disproportionate amount of violent crimes--despite making up only about 21% of the population blacks commit over 60% of all violent crimes, while whites which make up about 52% of the population only commit about 12% of all violent crimes
Yes this point is unfair to asians, technically a minority, but they commit the fewest violent crimes per capita of any ethnic group both in the US and worldwide

It's safe marketing.
>>
>>32365149
Men commit 90% of violent crime, but they are still marketed to
>>
>another shitskin appeasement thread
i guess /k/ has more cuckservatives than arfcom.
>>
>>32365159
No. Men get convicted for 90% of violent crimes that receive a conviction.

Women are much much better at getting off the hook for shit they do.

Yes, males commit the majority of violent crimes, but estimates are that women commit about 35% of them. Not 10%.
>>
File: 1420757739586.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1420757739586.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>32365149
>straight people
>only 65% of the population
Holy shit you drank too much of the koolaid. LGBTQXYZ only account for an estimated 5% MAXIMUM of the population.
>>
>>32365193
>women just get off the hook for murder!

Citation needed.

FBI crime stats are my source, by the way
>>
>>32365205
Government estimates are that 10% of the US population are gay males. Government estimates are that about 4% of the population are lesbian females. The government does not make any attempt to track or calculate the number of bi people.

People that fall anywhere other than the two extremes on the Kinsey scale are, by medical definition, bi. Which is about 60% of all women and about 35% of all men.

>>32365221
Again, FBI crime stats only account for convictions.
>>
File: 1258090577603.jpg (14KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1258090577603.jpg
14KB, 292x219px
>>32364783
No. No we are not.

I remember back in the day when /k/ was the de facto politics board. This was before /pol/, hell before /new/.

You were always hated. And still are.

I don't mind discussion of gun control even if it's technically against the rules - it's naturally going to come up on a gun owner forum. I don't mind things like this thread talking about the gun industry because, again, it's a gun owner's forum. But /pol/tards are the fucking worst.
>>
>>32365228
So there is an epidemic of women killing people and not being convicted for it?

Pretty serious allegation on your part. Where are the proofs?
>>
>>32365221
Here's a DoJ document claiming 14% of all violent crimes (regardless of conviction) are female, by victim self-reporting.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/wo.pdf

Closer to your 10% than his 35%, but neither of you are correct.
>>
>>32365118
Or do straight white men make up a majority of gun buyers because guns aren't marketed enough to other demographics?
>>
>>32365240
No, there's an epidemic of women committing domestic abuse and not being arrested for it.
>>
>>32365258
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_differences_in_crime#Aggression_and_violence_among_peers_and_in_relationships

>One study has noted substantial differences in the treatment and behavior of defendants in the courts on the basis of gender; female criminologist Frances Heidensohn postulates that for judges and juries it is often "impossible to isolate the circumstances that the defendant is a woman from the circumstances that she can also be a widow, a mother, attractive, or may cry on the stand."[44] Furthermore, male and female defendants in court have reported being advised to conduct themselves differently in accordance with their gender; women in particular recall being advised to express "mute passivity," whereas men are encouraged to "assert themselves" in cross-examinations and testimony.[44]
>>
>>32365237
fuck off to reddit, faggot. your kind is the worst. instead of hiding the thread you dislike you'll flock to it, post in it, keep it on the first page, and keep whining about other posters because you're a fucking moron.
>>
>>32365257
No, it's because the other demographics are either poor, mentally ill, or criminals.
>>
>>32365240
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20724294
>>
>>32365275
>instead of hiding the thread you dislike you'll flock to it, post in it

>>32365237
>I don't mind things like this thread talking about the gun industry because, again, it's a gun owner's forum.
>I don't mind things like this thread talking about the gun industry because
>I don't mind things like this thread
>I don't mind [...] this thread

Try reading posts before replying to them.
>>
>>32365275
> Implying /pol/ wouldn't do the same if 4chan had a similar system implemented.
>>
>>32363189
/pol/ doesn't hate minorities because of their skin color, /pol/ hates that 90% of them vote liberal, or that 13% of the population causes over 50% of the murder. They judge races by their actions not their skin color. It's bad to treat an individual as the same as the overall actions of their race though.
>>
>>32365306
>>32365332
>samefagging and being a phone nigger
figures
>>
>>32365370
The top poster isn't me faggot. Try again.
>>
>anyone who disagrees with me shouldn't have rights
>its some /pol/fag
>/pol/ shits up another thread again
>>
File: 1428489096425.png (78KB, 1306x354px) Image search: [Google]
1428489096425.png
78KB, 1306x354px
>>
>>32365411
>if i suck enough black dicks maybe someone will finally like me
>it's some cuck
>cuck makes a shitpost again
>>
File: 1476352634605.jpg (316KB, 624x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1476352634605.jpg
316KB, 624x2048px
>>32365176
>another shitskin appeasement thread
fucking this, anyone on /k/ that posts this autistic shit should suck start a 12-guage
>>
>>32365466
>>32365406
samefag

Dont lie, your posts are uniformly cringy.
>>
File: scrap paper.jpg (32KB, 403x231px) Image search: [Google]
scrap paper.jpg
32KB, 403x231px
>>32363116
If you want to speak to everyone:

Always tell the truth
Use words everyone can understand
Dialogue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erqGjE8OMLo
>>
>>32365533
the only thing cringy here are the autistic redditors trying to pander to niggers
>>
>>32365533
I have literally nothing to gain from lying to you.
>>
>>32365656
You're trying so hard, its adorable.
>>
>>32365660
You also have nothing to gain by posting here. Neither of us do, and yet we post, we shit post, why?
>>
>>32365674
I'm sorry I invaded your safe space, friend. Please forgive me for my microaggressions
>>
>>32363122
We couldnt do that without having a common ground option to vote for. A gay won't vote for a "family values" conservative cause guns. And the DMC refuses to change their positions just because it's what their supporters want.
>>
>>32365734
I'm not saying LGBT voters will magically get turned into family-values conservatives because someone talked them into shooting a gun. But Democrats have primary runs, too. If Democrat candidates are forced to be soft on guns or risk losing to progun challengers in their own party, we benefit.
>>
>>32365730
(you)
Keep trying anon, you can do it.
>>
>>32363849
Black here i dont hate whites.. actually almost all my friends are white. I grew up in an affluent suburban neighborhood. Anyways i like white people, and the black people i know like whites too.

Hell man i know a black who is such a hardcore right winger he spouts memes about europe being invaded by the unwashed arab masses and how the europeans need to find a "solution".
>>
File: Political_chart.svg.png (94KB, 2000x2177px) Image search: [Google]
Political_chart.svg.png
94KB, 2000x2177px
>>32364294
> What both right wingers and left wingers fail to understand is that when nearing their extremes, they are virtually no different in form or function aside from which group reaps the benefits

That's because, in this country at least, both right wingers and left wingers move up the political compass, towards authoritarianism, as they become more extreme.

Politics isn't just left wing v right wing, there's a north and south pole as well. Some argue there are even more facets, but the four axis model is a good representation for most.
>>
File: yankee.marshall.carry_.gun_.jpg (92KB, 410x229px) Image search: [Google]
yankee.marshall.carry_.gun_.jpg
92KB, 410x229px
>>32364783
>flip your skirt up and sew a dick back on you faster than you can say "Safe Space,' tranny.

kek
>>
>>32365901
You know ass a brown person who enjoys well done fascism, why is american fascisim always shit teir.
Literally its always the white niggers (yes im calling deadbeat meth heads niggers)
Who cry we dindu nothing after they shoot up a black church.

Seriously cant we have a non racial fuck yeah we love america fascism thats
based entirely on a meritocracy.
Also pol is full oof cucks who would kill me based on my skin color depite the fact that my family has been contributing as mechanics and piolts for 2 generations and has never taken public assistance .
>>
>>32365114
We live in a democracy
If(when) non-whites become a majority
They will vote in HIGHLY corrupt left wingers, they will start changing the constitution, and good bye gun rights

You talk as if the current demographics are going to stay the same, they aren't
Whites are already a minority among new borns, counting jews/arabs as white.

Once the democrats become a permanent super majority, as your cuckservative ways will ensure, everything will change.
>>
>>32366048
>cant we have a non racial fuck yeah we love america fascism
no
Because of exactly the reason your parents left your shithole home country and went to America
>>
>>32363157
This, every gun owner I know over the age of 30 is racist as fuck.
>>
>>32366086
Umm actually a lot of them stayed.. they were wealthy rightwingers in southamerica..
>>
>>32365044
This. America was built on immigration, being anti-immigration is just communist anti-Americanism at play.
>>
>>32366088
Hitler dubs confirm life experience makes you racist.
>>
>>32363342
>>32363379
Commie fucks are cancer and ought to be physically removed.
>>
>>32366059
Yep. So you better start convincing minorities that voting conservative is a good idea, or your ideology is going to become completley irrelevant.

Hint: Saying you want to kill someone is a bad first step in getting them to agree with you.
>>
File: IMG_1354.jpg (104KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1354.jpg
104KB, 1024x1024px
>>32363116
God bless you /k/omrade all truths that you are speaking. I am a pic and I own 4 guns and I push hard as hell for my family and friends to get guns. It is their rights as an American citizen to own one and protect themselves!!
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.