[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets play a game /k/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1422640899564.jpg (53KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
1422640899564.jpg
53KB, 876x493px
With the Republicans taking full power soon say by some miracle we got the machine gun registry opened up to allow new guns.

What would be the first machinegun you would want to add to your collection?

Pic related for me.
I'm sure they would start cranking them out again pretty quickly.
>>
File: Bitchin'.png (3KB, 408x240px) Image search: [Google]
Bitchin'.png
3KB, 408x240px
>>32361155
I'd also like to buy a Thompson, OP.
>>
>>32361155

My first machine gun would honestly probably be an AK. I'd either go with my own NPap or just pick up a new one, then drill the third hole and throw in a new fire control group.

Alternatively I'd get a giggle switch for the glock 19.

Either way it would probably be a retrofit. Other than that I'd want an actual GPMG like an MG3 or an FN MAG or a PK in .308 (which I am sure would start to appear)
>>
without a doubt, an m16 lower.
>>
>>32361239
3rBurst-anon or Auto-anon?
>>
>>32361155
I convert my K2 to full fun and move to Koreatown (salt lake city)
>>
>>32361239
Same
>>
>>32361155
Full auto lower for an AR
or
M249 for even more money wasting fun
>>
>>32361298

the lower is the same either way but there is no reason to buy 3rd burst and a lot of reasons not to. mostly because the trigger is bad.
>>
PKM all the way
>>
Get a quality gunsmith to convert a semi-auto Uzi for me or look into the possibility of police trade-in MP5s now that even the smallest of departments are trading in their 80s and 90s tacticool guns for tacticool ARs..
>>
Glock 18, complete with stock. I've always had a boner for that gun.
>>
>>32361155
A real PPS-43. Already have lots of x25 Tok on hand.
>>
>>32361155
Ultimax all the time, ever time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMrbaYozP_s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1zQuWpsYZY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev2yJeeyn5A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3Dw9Tuf1Zk
>>
Ar lower would be first
Other shit
Pp2000 if sanctions get lifted
AK
Mg3
>>
>>32361155
Anything in 9mm even a sten
>>
>>32361155
live in cuckfornia so state law prevents any full auto funs anyway

trying to pick a state to move to but god dammit every state i think is decent is basically on the verge of turning into california

washington is a nogo now
oregon is a nogo now
idaho is a nogo now
montana is half democrat controlled, probably only a few years out from cucking into california

is there anything with a decent forest landscape (not dustbowl middle america) that isnt cucked to shit by illegals and democrats?
>>
File: m3greasegun#10.jpg (50KB, 740x687px) Image search: [Google]
m3greasegun#10.jpg
50KB, 740x687px
>>32361155
> Grease Gun
> Sten Gun
> Mac 10, Mac 11, Mac 11/9
> Uzi

Man, I wish I was an US citizen
>>
>just getting the registry open
Honestly I'd rather hope for the NFA to be repealed entirely. While background checks are being expanded, people seem to be less accepting of the older nonsense firearms laws.

That being said, absolutely an M4.
>>
desu i'd try to find a lerker
>>
I have two PPS43 kits I'd like to finally build. One in 9mm and the other in 7.62x25
>>
>>32362245
Utah, except there's a shit ton of Mormons here so the laws regarding personal freedoms are a bit fucked, and they're stuck up as shit. Firearm laws here are really solid though. Except fuck you for moving here, all the people moving here are Californians and people from the Midwest escaping their shitty lives and overpopulating my state, causing more traffic jams that didn't exist 3 years ago.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.