[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did it happen /k/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

How did the Cobray Terminator happen /k/? How can you fuck up a single-shot shotgun? Isn't that like fucking up mashed potatoes? How did this happen?
>>
>>32359442
>How did this happen?
>Cobray
>>
Cobray fucked up every design though.
>>
>>32359442

It's not bad

If there were no shitty laws, you could put a 20 round mag in it and you've got an easy to produce auto shotgun
>>
>>32359442
>Be cobray
>Have a fuck ton of Street Sweeper barrels you can't use because it's now a DD because lol politicians
>hey wait a second we got some left over metal too

And then the Terminator was born
>>
>>32359637
this design methodology also brought you the lady's home companion. i still kind of want a terminator even though they are supposed to be pretty unpleasant to shoot.
>>
I used to have one of those pocket pal revolvers.
it was a duel barrel .22lr and 380 acp revovlers. It was actually a fairly good gun. I used it for concealed carry for 2 years until I got in a car accident and lost it
>>
>>32359832

>unpleasant to shoot

It'd be due to the weight and shitty stock

You hear a lot of people say it's due to the action, but it's not; it's no different in recoil to any breach shooter
>>
>>32359637
This. And also, basically to make an open bolt "fuck you" for the ATF to stumble over regulating. It was shit and sold like shit.
>>
>>32359832
I've always wanted a Lady's Home Companion just for shits and giggles. They're pretty much unobtainium now, at least where I live. Seems like it would be fun to SBR.
>>
>>32359928
i remember hearing that the spring loaded barrel slamming back to hit the primer followed by the recoil was the issue, but i've never fired one so can't really speak to it.
>>
>>32359594

>Cobray Terminator
>20 round mag
>Auto shotgun

Uh oh, looks like the ATF is here.
>>
File: image.jpg (117KB, 864x415px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117KB, 864x415px
Speaking of shitty shotguns, the Mag-7 would have been cool as a semi-automatic
>>
>>32360239

or actually took regular ammo, and actually worked.
>>
File: d2HOjTv.jpg (109KB, 1073x632px) Image search: [Google]
d2HOjTv.jpg
109KB, 1073x632px
>>32360239

Ian's take on the Mag-7 was pretty concise

>Techno Arms Mag-7
>For when nothing else is conceivably anywhere at hand
>>
>>32360258

If it was scaled down and used Aguila mini shells it'd be a nice SBS for extreme close quarters
>>
>>32360258
the ammo it takes is just short 12 ga
trim and roll crimp
it only doesn't work if you try to feed it Aguila mini shells like a moron
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.