[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a /k/ approved game? Is it accurate in how it protrays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: progresslogo.png (16KB, 300x210px) Image search: [Google]
progresslogo.png
16KB, 300x210px
Is this a /k/ approved game? Is it accurate in how it protrays disassembling guns? [spoiler]Is it fun?[/spoiler]
>>
Yes
7/10
Yes
>>
Only two things i dont like about the models
1: some require you to disassemble sling swivels. like wtf
2: some parts that are screws and act like screws do not have threads, making visual ID a lil difficult when youre doing timed challenges

these are tiny things though, and the devs are very responsive and generally just fucking great
>they transferred my old account from a dead platform over to steam and gave me free credits and a couple premium gun models for free
>>
>>32358796
Yes
Yes
god no
>>
I've noticed a few inaccuracies but nothing major.

>go to p90
>go full auto
>sear gets magic'd into places
>Literally just an off and engaged frame
>>
File: wy90e8.png (339KB, 1172x672px) Image search: [Google]
wy90e8.png
339KB, 1172x672px
>Not getting all the highest daily scores in all categories for your favorite gun
>Almost 2017
>>
>>32358796
I thought I'd like it because free, but you get very few guns to play with unless you dump your whole life or money in to a supposedly free game. I beat the AK-47 challenges and never touched it again. IMHO it's no fun at all just for that simple reason of the content being a pain in the ass to access.
>>
>>32358796
my only complaint is some things have to be disassembled in a specific order when they needn't be.
Its cool seeing the shit all work in slow motion and I can almost figure out how fucking burstfire works without admitting my idiocy and looking up its fucking sorcery.
yes
probably
maybe
>>
>>32359039
the devs are actually working on that, theyve updated the AKs and a few other things so far so you can disassemble some of the way without removing the mag
>>
>>32359169
>without removing the mag
I thought that was intentional. I thought it was like, a gun safety thing - removing the mag is always the first step because what kind of fucking retard starts working on a gun without first unloading it?
>>
>>32358796
Yea, I paid over $100 to buy votes for the AR-18
>>
>>32359235
>what kind of fucking retard starts working on a gun without first unloading it
/k/
>>
>>32358796
It's fun in a sort of relaxing, meditative sense. I don't really have fun trying to time trial race or anything like that as it just comes down to memorizing the critical path. But it is nice leaning back, putting on a good movie or music or whatever it is you prefer, and disassembling and reassembling some guns and watching how they work.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.