[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 14

File: 1465373348322.jpg (15KB, 199x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465373348322.jpg
15KB, 199x253px
https://www.novinky.cz/domaci/423854-lide-maji-dostat-pravo-sahnout-pri-ohrozeni-statu-po-zbrani.html

IT'S HAPPENING
>>
>While the European Union is trying to restrict the possession of firearms citizens, Czech Interior Ministry goes in the opposite direction. According to information law aims to allow people to take up arms to defend not only their health and property, but also to defend the country needed at the moment when the story as an attack by terrorists or a madman.

Nice
>>
Nyeh chesky or however I would say I can't speak Czech but I enjoyed the country while I was there. Tbh they need to leave the EU and tell globalist scum to kill them selves
>>
>>32357784
should leave and change country name to Czexas
>>
>>32357784
I'm surprised that more countries don't have something like that enshrined in their constitutions.
>>
>>32357784
Aw yes, fucking CZECH EM
>>
>>32357918
Most countries were tuled by kings with swords who thought they were above the law because they were appointed by God.

Hell in America, the right to bear arms uninfringed is our 2end right after free speach, but States like California and New York will make you a felon for having a different model of semi auto rifle than what they approve and unable to buy new handguns due ti new restrictions every year and now you need permits to buy ammo.
>>
>>32357918
Some countries do, the problem being that very few countries hold much legal respect towards their constitution, if any. Something like the Second Amendment would be seen as a relic of an older time with no modern relevance, or the constitution itself is only seen as symbolic at most.

America is kind of notable because of how constitutional amendments carry real legal weight (despite the best efforts of the powers that be).
>>
>>32357784
Czech bros are best bros. Poland leading in second.
>>
File: Pepe122.png (425KB, 600x610px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe122.png
425KB, 600x610px
CZECH EM
>>
czeched and kek'd
>>
File: turbokek.jpg (132KB, 452x582px) Image search: [Google]
turbokek.jpg
132KB, 452x582px
Loved the country while I was there, going back this summer.
>>
File: 1480009194202.jpg (29KB, 320x283px) Image search: [Google]
1480009194202.jpg
29KB, 320x283px
>>32357784
Czechia continues to show itself as the most based of European nations

Czexit when?
>>
>Pro-gun
>chance for free college for foreigns
>Prague, one of the great old university cities of Europe
>plenty of beutiful countryside

well then... sign me the fuck up.
>>
File: wetzel.jpg (78KB, 299x389px) Image search: [Google]
wetzel.jpg
78KB, 299x389px
>>32357975
>America is kind of notable because of how constitutional amendments carry real legal weight

And thank God for that, are we seriously the only country in the world with a Constitution like that?
>>
File: 1416881683011.jpg (44KB, 500x505px) Image search: [Google]
1416881683011.jpg
44KB, 500x505px
>>32357784
Glorious
>>
>>32358414
>Czexit
>not Czechout
>>
>>32358580
Why not Czech-over the EU?
>>
>>32357784
>>32357814
Czechs should take over the EU's defenseless area with assistance from Trump's American and Putin's Russian military aid.

Its time to MAKE EUROPE GREAT (and white) AGAIN
>>
>>32358333
nice trips
>>
>>32358604
Allowing the Russians to control Eastern Europe? We aren't dumb enough to fall for that again.
>>
File: 1477095122601.jpg (206KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
1477095122601.jpg
206KB, 640x627px
>>32357784
>mfw I will have more slavbros to shitpost with
>>
>>32358604
nah euro's hate americans they can fight for themselves
>>
>>32358604
I think you may underestimate how much western slavs hate Russia
>>
it takes a society that represent the constitution for a constitution to be effective. The mexican constitution says people can buy guns—but there is only 1 legal gunstore in the country.
>>
>>32358783
is just old document tho y u not get with the times dawg?
>>
File: 1440782789569.png (651KB, 500x684px) Image search: [Google]
1440782789569.png
651KB, 500x684px
>>32357784
>>
>>32358454
>free
Wee
>>
Wait a minute. What is the import consensus on the Czech Republic? Will we get more glorious VZ58s?
>>
>>32358492
America both has one of the oldest (still in use) constitutions in the world, but also is one of the few nations where we take the constitution very seriously. Go ahead, try to find a country who has as many court cases over the interpretation of its law -- I'll wait.
>>
>>32358492
Every other country was founded by retards or kings that did not want peasants to have easy access to weaponry. Also it is way too fucking easy to rewrite constitutional laws.
>>
>>32358757
If hatred of Russia could be utilized as a source of energy the Baltic states, Poland and Czech Rep/ Slovakia could run on it for 1000 years.
>>
File: trump max power.jpg (18KB, 200x231px) Image search: [Google]
trump max power.jpg
18KB, 200x231px
>>32358588
>>32358580
>>32358414

Czechmate
>>
WTF I love the Czechs now!
>>
>>32357784
>CzechSix
>CzechOut
>CzechIt
>CzechMate
>CzechYourself
>CzechUsOut

Etc
>>
>>32358736
just like the last two world wars huh?
>>
>>32359162
WINRAR
>>
>>32358492
If you want something screwed up, Mexico has a guarantee to bear arms, but its so poorly written it carries no real meaning
>>
>>32357954
>States like California and New York

Also because their kings believe they are appointed by god.
>>
WHY ARE CZECHS SO BASED
WHY
>>
>>32362421
>Slav as fuck
>Atheist as fuck
>Historically ammosexual
>Peacefully rejected communism then peacefully broke off from Slovakia, whom they still have beer and double team bitches with

Truly a gallant race...
>>
>>32362421
Czechs aren't based

Just look at the new US President's three oldest kids, they're all half-Czech
>>
Based Czech Republic

>>32357918
It was tried during the formation of the French constitution but it failed. Their "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen" was written at the beginning of the French Revolution (1789) and was directly influenced by the US Constitution but had come juuust too early to see the adoption of the Bill of Rights. So their Declaration, while legally binding like ours, has MUCH weaker wording. Here's an example, their laws on religion and free speech - France has awful freedom of speech in their country with various censorship laws

>No one may be disturbed for his opinions, even religious ones, provided that their manifestation does not trouble the public order established by the law.

>The free communication of thoughts and of opinions is one of the most precious rights of man: any citizen thus may speak, write, print freely, save [if it is necessary] to respond to the abuse of this liberty, in the cases determined by the law.
or a less literal translation
>Every citizen may, accordingly, speak, write, and print with freedom, but shall be responsible for such abuses of this freedom as shall be defined by law.

Weeeaaak. It basically says "you can have free speech, unless we say otherwise". Compare that to the US
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Straight up says it, no Ifs, Ands, Or Buts
>>
>>32362490
Bitch she's Slovenian, fuck outta here.
>>
>>32358604
>Czechs
>working with Russians
You're joking, right?
>>
>>32357784
finally a country in europe worth living in. time to move UK cucks
>>
>>32358492

In other nations the constitution is just how the government is set up.

The Founders were inspired by John Locke's form of the Social Contract, where there is an understanding that the people have the right to break the contract by force if necessary if the government refuses to uphold their end of the contract. In the US, the Constitution is literally the physical representation of this, and the people force the government to remain accountable, and as long as the government keeps their word and treads lightly enough, the people consent to the government and assist it in its endeavours, as long as there is good faith on both sides.

Recently the government HAD NOT acted in good faith, which is why so many laws have been passed to compete directly with federal law, but the federals know that if they press the issue, many people would use their right to break the social contract by force, and would lose regardless.

The US Constitution is a completely different animal, and was inspired by the most liberal of the 3 variants of Social Contract. Most European nations subscribe to the Rousseau theory, which states that while the government should act in good faith, the people DO NOT have the right to break the contract at all.
>>
>>32358783
>but there is only 1 legal gunstore in the country.
Seriously?
>>
>>32362508
Melania is only Baron's mom you retard.
>>
>>32362543

Yeah, and it's on a military base, and it's ran by the government.
>>
>>32362542
thanks for the insight, I'm going to read further on social contract theories now
>>
>>32362559

Hobbes was insane, and said that Divine Enlightenment created Kings that could rule absolutely. People should have no say and the King should never be beholden to the people, for they rule by Divine Right, not consent.

The second theory was created I direct competition and contrast by John Locke, who stated that every man has "...certain divine rights, such as Life, Liberty, and Property..." soind familiar? He states that the Social Contract is a mutually beneficial entanglement that allows for the betterment of all people, and since the government is made up of the people, the people reserve the right to break it at will if government breaches the contract.

Please read his Treatise of Government, he is a genius man and my words can serve him no credit.

The most recent was made my Jean Jacques Rousseau, who falls into the middle of the two. He states that the government, while not beholden to the people, should do its best to provide for the people in good faith, but if government does not, the people do not have a right to break the contract, essentially saying that "government should play nice, but if they don't, get bent fuccboi."

Most nations, especially European ones, operate under the Rousseau interpretation. Americans just happen to be crazy extremists.
>>
>>32362588

Did you go to school for this shit or something?
>>
>>32362635

Kinda.
>>
>>32359908
yep, half of the europe hated america til 1991
>>
>>32357954
you have a civic duty to disobey unjust laws
>>
>>32362728
How did you mill out your AR to a low shelf? I flipped the top plate on an 80% easy jig. Worked fucking great.
>>
>>32362635
>go to school
>for simple philosphy
you can read a book. Although I must say leviathan of hobbes is kind of a rough read. Although that might have to do because I read the original text. Which is in some kind of old english.

Also consider that hobbes wrote it during a time when the right of being a king was pressured in england. His book is basically a "yo king youre totally in the right to rule dude" book. It states that in the natural state people will just fuck others over if it gains them something. Therefore there is no impulse for anyone to build something up, since others just plunder you. He comes up with the social contract between a king and his people. Where the king gets all the power in return for the promise he will not use it to abuse the people. The king had to get all the power since only then was he able to prevent people from destroying eachother (the title leviathan is based on the biblical leviathan, which is what the king should be, an allmighty indestructible creature that exerts complete control over its people).

Fun part is that this idea means that a king does not have to be heritable. However due a prince being able to learn to be a king directly from his father its only natural the king appoints his son as the next king.
>>
>>32362824
>Which is in some kind of old english.
Early Modern English, same as Shakespeare.

Old English is a thing, and is completely unintelligible to English dialects as spoken today.
>>
>>32362844
Well im not an english expert. All I knew is when you write maim as mayme they did not bother to update the text to modern english
>>
>>32362851
Spelling everything the sayme way all the tiyme is just a modern meyme.
>>
Are Czechs full slavs or demislavs?
>>
>>32363105
In a simplified explanation, they were part of the Holy Roman Empire and Austro-Hungarian Empire as Bohemia, and a reasonable proportion of the country (muh Sudentenland) was German-speaking until the end of World War 2, so their history and culture has been heavily influenced by Germanic-speaking people.

They're also probably the richest Slavic-speaking people after Slovenia, I'd think. Slovenia being another mountainous country, so they're probably half-Dwarf half-Slav.
>>
>>32357784
inb4 triple heart attack to the back of the head while at the gym of a private plane.
>>
>>32362728
Thoreau pls go
>>
>>32362744
>How did you mill out your AR to a low shelf? I flipped the top plate on an 80% easy jig
What do you mean you flipped the plate? Do you have a pic?
>>
File: 1465238831206.jpg (28KB, 500x555px) Image search: [Google]
1465238831206.jpg
28KB, 500x555px
>>32359162
Czech'em^
>>
>>32358648

>Allowing the (((Soviets))) to control Eastern Europe? We aren't dumb enough to fall for that again.

ftfy
>>
So you are telling em the based Czechs are the highest beer consumers in the world and the most pro-gun non-burgers?

Booking a trip to Prague now.
>>
>Meanwhile here in Switzerland our leftist politicians are willing to sell our country if the EU barely farts in our direction due to not enforcing the gun laws

Jesus Christ, how weak and stupid are our politicians?
>>
>>32364699
but anon, you just can't survive alone out there ^^
>>
>>32357784
It needs to happen throughout all of Europe. Never again shall a free people be left undefended.
>>
It's not just Czechland that has comparatively liberal gun laws.

Most of the former Eastern block countries have more relaxed gun laws than the retarded Westerners.

It's coming to a close however as an EU-wide ban on certain weapons is coming. We are regressing back instead of going forward.
>>
>>32357878
Half of them already left to join the greatest state of the Union long ago.

Or is that what you're implying?
>>
>>32357918
There are only three countries in the world with the right to bear arms in the Constitution: Guatemala, Mexico and the USA. Mexico used to be as free ad the US, but when the Tlatelolco Massacre happened, the PRI dictatorship reformed their constitution to include a bunch of heavy restrictions on legal firearms and began their attempts to confiscate legal semi autos. The reason so is because they don't want to lose power, as the Tlatelco Massacre was a catalyst for a revolution. For Guatemala, they included regulations on their firearms and have them registered and the owners identified, so the right to bear arms is as good as paper.
>>
>>32362496
this

french tried to make a good constitution, but all the guys that were leading the revolution were basically friends of bourgeois and related to the king, so it was lost from the start
>>
>>32363105
They talk Slavy, but use a Roman character set instead of Slav runes, so I'd say definitely not full Slavs on that matter alone.
>>
>>32363974
You have to make special arrangements if you want to tour the CZ factory. Call ahead.

Also, Prague is a fucking beautiful city.
>>
>>32362496
>It was tried during the formation of the French constitution but it failed. Their "Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen" was written at the beginning of the French Revolution (1789) and was directly influenced by the US Constitution but had come juuust too early to see the adoption of the Bill of Rights.
Canada was similarly inspired by the US constitution, as well as (at the time) recent history of the US when it came to Confederation.

The US Civil war being a major reason why the Federal government has more power than the Provinces.
>>
>>32365135
>You have to make special arrangements if you want to tour the CZ factory.
But anyone (ie: the 'common man') can go on the tour, right? You don't need to be friends with a VP or anything like that?

>Also, Prague is a fucking beautiful city.
Definitely in my top 100 list of places I want to travel (I'm Canadian, so a lot of warm places get the top spots, kek).
>>
File: 1476198386746.jpg (132KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1476198386746.jpg
132KB, 720x960px
>>32357784
as a burger with Czech heritage I am proud
>>
>>32365178
I think some anons here have done it, I recall a thread or two, a while back. Go to their website and contact them. They'll let you know if/when you can do it. Far as I recall you don't need an "in" to do so.

Prague's muh fave city evar. Plenty of non-/k/ stuff to do, too.

Fun fact: Guns and Ammo magazine makes a Czech language edition.
>>
>>32365122

And you talk ignorant sir.

There's plenty of Slavs that don't use Cyrillic, doesn't make them any less Slav.
>>
>>32365564
So are they full Slavs then?
>>
>>32365583

If you're talking about the stereotypical Russian gopnik type - no.

But they are Slavs as much as the rest of them.
>>
>>32364822
What I don't understand is how the EU is able to do all of this.

They are supposed to be union based on economics, they shouldn't be passing civic law.
>>
>>32365795
No, they shouldn't, but we know from experience that federal entities tend to end up doing far more than they were ever designed to.
>>
File: dog_exterminator.jpg (15KB, 300x189px) Image search: [Google]
dog_exterminator.jpg
15KB, 300x189px
>>32365838
No anon I don't know what you are talking about. The federal government has never overstepped the bounds set for it in the Constitution. It also has never ever abused its power in any way shape or form.
>>
>>32365795

No, the precursor to the EU was an economic union.

The EU is a supranational entity that holds sovereignty over nations. What it currently lacks is the force required to enact shit over member states.
Your uninformed view was shared by many in the decision on joining the Union. Now they're crying about lost sovereignty.

Well read the fine print next time.

No offense.
>>
I welcome this idea and i beg to GOD if there is one, that our good for nothing politicians will accept this one. Please please please. But according to the article there is an agreement in the czech political spectrum, so I can possibly happen.
>>
>>32366021
it*
>>
>>32365795
>They are supposed to be union based on economics, they shouldn't be passing civic law.
There was never any agreement on what it should be, but right from the beginning at the Treaty of Rome negotiations, there were countries basically pushing for full federalisation. If I remember correctly, it was only France out of the six members that didn't want that as the ultimate goal.

BBC World Service did a radio documentary on it back around six-twelve months ago on TheIntergovernmental Conference on the Common Market and Euratom, you might be able to download a podcast of it, it was probably on the programme 'Witness'
>>
>>32366409
>there were countries basically pushing for full federalisation

I've been alive for the entirity of the European project, and even as early as the late 60s there were Germans that I knew socially that viewed a fully federal Europe as not only necessary, but natural.

Thankfully it seems to have stopped short of that, mostly due to it being about to collapse.
>>
>>32365858

yet the ATF being what it is (that F part) is a direct violation of the constitution all by itself

BATE would be okay I suppose
but not the F
>>
>>32366483
Fuck that, BATFE should be a private business venture, not a government agency.
>>
File: Gen 2 Bren.jpg (69KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 2 Bren.jpg
69KB, 640x427px
>>32362421
>Based women
>Based guns
>Based booze
>>
>>32367907
Like the Federal Reserve?
>>
>>32362559
Also read the Federalist Papers to see how the founders wanted Government to function.
If you want the /k/ related ones, read 29 and 46, IIRC.
>>
>>32357784
>Good guns
>Good porn
>Good beer
>Good laws

Is there anything Czech's really suck at?
>>
>>32368072
>some of the founders
ftfy
>>
>>32368113
Bootlegging. They have problems with people dying of methenol contamination fairly often
>>
>>32368113
Don't forget good writers.
>>
>>32360914
>Also because their kings believe they are god

FTFY
>>
>>32370069
Doesn't help that they convinced the people that it's true.
>>
>>32358648
>Letting Europe fall to the Muslim invaders

Hi Achmed
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.