[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sig Sauer Stainless Elite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Talk me out of getting a Sig Sauer P229 Stainless Elite 9mm. I've always wanted to get one of the all stainless Sigs and I'll finally have enough money for one next month. I was briefly considering a P220 10mm, but the low capacity makes it less practical for taking in the woods, while the cost of ammo makes it less practical for shooting at the range. I'm thinking that the P229 will be a good balance between a good range pistol and something I can occasionally CC. Anything I should look out for with the all stainless Sigs?
>>
They choke on sand and dirt. Get an AREX Rex 1 instead. You can carry it cocked and locked, like a USP.
>>
>>32356336
I don't plan to shoot it on the beach.
>>
>>32356512
Then at least get a German Sig. Don't spend $1000 on Exetershit.
>>
>10mm is less convenient in the woods
If ~8 rounds of 10mm doesn't stop whatever you run in to you might need a shotgun instead.

>CC
kind of on the heavy side, it would be a winter thing.
>>
>>32356705
I mean, if you had actually read and responded to what I wrote, and not just reinterpreted what I said, CNN style, I don't think you'd disagree.

>but the low capacity makes it less practical for taking in the woods
Less practical than other options, like a Glock 20, which I already own.

>it would be a winter thing.
Hence "occasionally."
>>
Fine, buy your overpriced POS then you smarmy cocksucker.
>>
have you actually held one? good looking guns but they are heavy as fuck, have fun toting that shit around in the woods for more than a couple miles

its not like 9mm recoil needs an all stainless gun
>>
If you're getting a 9mm get the 226 stainless elite. If you want a woods gun get the 220 stainless elite in 10mm, or at least .45, because anything you need to dump into in the woods isn't going to be stopped by 9mm unless you're running from raccoons.
>>
>>32358861
Why?
>>
>>32359219
226 > 229 and 10mm/.45 > 9mm for stopping aniggermals
>>
>>32359246
I like how the P229 balances, and the option to CC it is a nice bonus over the P226.
>>
>>32356205
Get an early 00's stainless one. Easily the best Sigs ever made

Ignore retards like this >>32356336
>>32356658

who have never shot let alone held a fucking Sig and get all of their gun info from mac who is equally as retarded and misinformed.
>>
I'm thinking of buying a p226 and I'm debating between the mark 25 and the stainless. How does the finish of each compare?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.