[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

U-da-ho?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 10

File: images.png (3KB, 181x279px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
3KB, 181x279px
How /k/ is Idaho? I've heard good things about the gun laws there and I like the scenery. I think it would be a great place to be a college student. How are the colleges? Hunting seasons? Any great places to go innawoods?
>>
>colleges
Blow.
>Hunting seasons
Every season is hunting season.
>innawood
Northern only. Bottom box area is Afghanistan, but cold and full of Nazis.
>>
File: 1481585819321.png (395KB, 736x951px) Image search: [Google]
1481585819321.png
395KB, 736x951px
>>32355865
Nazis, you say?
>>
>>32355882
Yeah but actual Nazis who shave their heads and murder people not frogposters on this Taiwanese nationalist knitting forum.
>>
>>32355925
Hell, that just means that there is a distinct lack of Niggers, which is very important to me.
>>
>>32355942
The colored folk are all down south in the sandtrap, even though up north innawoods is much more accepting. I'm a tranny and nobody pays me any mind. If good internet is high on your list of priorities stay down south, ain't shit up here.
>>
>>32356000
What's the topography/vegetation of southern idaho like? I've been, but it was a while ago.
>>
File: idforest.gif (48KB, 905x721px) Image search: [Google]
idforest.gif
48KB, 905x721px
>>32356019
>topography
Flat.
>vegetation
Desert.
>>
File: IMG_20150109_121237178.jpg (989KB, 2592x1456px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150109_121237178.jpg
989KB, 2592x1456px
>>32356019
desert
bordered by mountains with a few large hills in the middle
sometimes theres trees on the side of the mountain
more sand and desert.
>>
My uncle Rico lives there. He seems to like it.
>>
File: hopics8.jpg (157KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
hopics8.jpg
157KB, 800x600px
>>32356069
Up north? I gave you a map. I'd give you actual pics of where I live but you seem weird.
>>
>>32356092
Yeah, i noticed the map a bit too late. It's no big deal, it seems to me that most of /k/ is pretty strange.
>>
>>32356154
I mean, I'm strange too. You're just the wrong kind of strange in my book, frogposter-kun.
>>
>>32356297
I feel ya. I guess it's kinda weird for a dude to ask about a home state.
>>
File: idaho-coeur-d-alene-lake.jpg (2MB, 3000x2016px) Image search: [Google]
idaho-coeur-d-alene-lake.jpg
2MB, 3000x2016px
Idaho Panhandle is nice, but has Mormons and Neo-Nazis.
>>
>>32356928
Shouldn't be too many morons that far north. They tend to stay around the hive of slc. they infest everything in the south, the only thing they're good for is being progun
>>
>>32355847

> Great places innawoods

Most of the state is innawoods.

> hunting seasons- Check Idaho fish and Game

> Colleges: UI in Moscow is huge and will absolutely exploit the fuck out of you if you fall into a program that uses graduate students. They'll lure you in with "great placement services" and when you can't find a job, they'll offer you faculty or research jobs for slave wages. Fuck those guys.

Lewis Clark State College in Lewiston is much better.

Moscow is *covered* with libtard college students and university faculty. That said, most of the libtard long-term residents seem to not understand the kind of ridiculous shit that their fellow libtardians do in other parts of the country. Like cancer cells that can't get organized enough to form a tumor until they go somewhere else.
>>
Stay out of my Idaho. I don't need more retards ruining my state. Idaho state in pocatello has a quite good nuclear technology department. It also has a great mineral science department. And a decent medical program as well. The national lab is near arco they do a bunch of cool shit there. Thats where all the nuclear battery's for our space programs are made. They also do nuclear waste inspection and disposal. They have a reactor there as well. Arco is also the first town to be powered by nuclear power. Which coincidentally is also the site of the first nuclear accident. Craters of the moon national monument was where they tested the moon rover. The snake river plain make up most of southern Idaho. The places not occupied by farmland look like Afghanistan. High desert. Not really that high but definitely desert. You won't see anything but white people or natives through the south. Except for the mexican on the farms. Boise is most diverse. Its also the largest city and the state capital. Bsu is a decent college but tuition keeps going up and good luck finding a place to park. The further north you go the more innawoods you get. Central Idaho is about as remote as it gets in the united states. Stanley is one of the coldest towns in the continental us. It gets fucking cold there. Real fucking cold.
Here's some negative points.
The cops are corrupt, like plant drugs on you corrupt. The smaller the town the worse it gets.
The majority of people here are on parole or probation. If you get even a minor infraction. Expect to spend some time jumping through hoops. They will suck every dime they can get from you. Then do their best to keep you on probation as long as they can.
Everyone is on meth. Like seriously everyone. Again the smaller the town the worse it gets. It has gotten better. But there was a time you couldn't watch the news without reading about a meth bust, or meth lab. If you check the arrest reports 90% of arrests are meth related. So be ready for that.
>>
Been thinking of moving to North Idaho for a while now looking at the Coeur d'Alene area. Trying to find that perfect mix of rural living but not have to drive 2hrs for work. Wanna be able to hop on my duel sport, ride some trails, blast some pine cones with my pistol then come off the trail for a quick dinner. Wanna be in a lush of area as possible as well, I'm from PA and I'm used to dense forests.
>>
>>32359429
>meth bust, or meth lab
Actually had a house down the street burn down because of meth lab tomfoolery
>>
>>32359429
Continued.....it is constitutional carry here. And every fucking person of age is packing. If you sit outside cabelas you'll watch private sale after private sale. No one bats an eye at someone with a gun around here. Guys ride motorcycles down the road with ak's strapped to their backs. No one cares. No one gets shot very often either. Though you do hear about the occasional drive by shooting in certain parts of town. But thats usually brown on brown. And drug related. Don't come here thinking you're hot shit with a gun either. I don't care if you shoot competitively. There's ten year olds that will put expert qualified marines to shame, and 70 year olds that shoot like jerry miculek. But they are nice people and love to help new shooters get better. We do have the highest guns owned per capita of any state in the union. Something like the average being 17+ guns per. There's an Idaho accent, very suble and only true natives will have it. You'll be instantly called out on where your from by a true idaho native. Its getting more washed out because of the transplants. But its still there.
>>
>>32359499
I'll tell you a secret town. Its called deary Idaho. About 45 minutes from Moscow.
>>
>>32355925
>>32355882
>>32355865
Why are there so many Nazis in Idaho? I dont understand this
>>
>>32359692
Just did a fast Google and thats looking good. Got any pics of the area
>>
>>32359761
Because there is no diversity. The further north the worse it gets. There's still signs that say niggers will be shot on site in northern Idaho. Its easy to be racist when everyone is white.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1482032137719.jpg (67KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1482032137719.jpg
67KB, 720x540px
>>32359776
Its forested.
>>
>>32356000
>good internet
I've heard that fiber Internet is good even in northern ID, but that may have been because of proximity to Route 95.
>>
>>32359820
Thanks, are you local to the area? Would probably start off renting since im so far away I won't really be able to properly shop for land. If I rent for like a year to start it give me time to find the plot of land i wanna live on till I die
>>
>>32356928
Some parts of northern ID looks like Switzerland, only compressed 5x vertically and expanded 3x horizontally.

Amount of game on the road is mind-boggling, forget about driving over the speed limit at night - cops would be the least of your problems, deer will be on the top, along with big felines and other not so friendly characters.
>>
File: 1476419614451.jpg (431KB, 769x792px) Image search: [Google]
1476419614451.jpg
431KB, 769x792px
Stay away its shit

trust me
>>
>>32359905
Grew up there. I live in Boise currently.
>>
>>32359907
Protip, ride the center line. People who hit deer hit them because they ride the fog line.
Source: a 79 year old state trooper.
>>
>>32359956
Why would you move to Boise
>>
>>32359986
Reminded me of pic related - they do indeed drive like that
>>
>>32355847
I definitely enjoyed it a lot more than here in Utah, anywhere you go there is amazing innawoods places.
BSU was really good as a business school when I was growing up, no idea what its like now but I would expect more libs because Boise attracts them for whatever reason.

>>32360081
This. It's a longer drive to all the amazing outdoor spots, and is very expensive. Meridian is just on the edge of Boise, except budget and closer to mountains, go their instead if you want to be near everything.

No idea about gun laws but most of north Idaho is pretty forgotten about, and really only technically a part of Idaho. I forget which cities but a while back there was talk of north Idaho and Montana (or was it Washington.. I forget. Don't quote me on this) splitting off and becoming their own state, as parts of both of them were completely isolated from the rest of the state by mountains. Then Internet became a thing and fixed that.

A little drunk right now so please excuse fat fingers spelling on phone
>>
>>32360081
I actually moved to Las Vegas, then New Mexico, then Wyoming, then Boise. There's nothing up there that pays enough to make me want to move back there. The forest is nice, but I prefer the high desert. It takes twenty minutes for me to drive to the mountains. Twenty minutes to the desert to go shoot. Fourty five minutes and I'm snowboarding. I'm an hour from 6 seperate hot springs. Two hours from legal marijuana. I make decent money and pay 800 bucks a month for a decent three bedroom ranch house in Central Boise. No Hoa like most of meridian. Everyone but myself is Mormon on my street. The Boise metropolitan area (lol) has finally gotten big enough that I can finally get something decent to eat past 10pm. Gowen is supposed to get the f35 and I get to watch a10's fly around every day currently. My grandparents lived under the flight path when I was a kid, the f4's would fly over the house and rattle dishes off of counters. I've watched French mirages, German tornado's, Indian flankers, f22's, f35's, f111's, b52's, b1's, countless f15's, and Canadian hornets(who do barrel rolls each time they take off). Im a huge planewatcher and this place is more fun than Nellis. Before they got rid of the Apache's here, you could go in the desert and they would fly around you doing simulated gun runs. Its eerie when they got close enough to see the gun tracking you as you glassed them.
I can live with the yuppies and Mormons for that.
>>
>>32355925
Nazi are up north Fucking faggots
>>
>>32356928
Better Mormons and neo Nazi then blacks and libs
>>
Any fags in Boise here? I was thinking of going to community college there but it seems a bit ghetto. Should I?
>>
>>32359668
I call you a fagoot stfu
T. Burley guy
>>
>>32355847
Fuck you op for reminding me this shit state exists.
>>
>>32359668
Oh from what I just read I now know where retards originate from, its idaho
>>
>>32355847
I hope you faggots don't ruin Idaho like everyone did for Washington. I've been hearing a lot of people start to notice ID and I hate it. What makes it so great is the lack of people. I grew up going to northern Idaho in the summers. Have fun with winters if you plan on moving there.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.