[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Project Namibia 2.0: TUVALU EDITION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: 1481925592811.png (416KB, 3333x1984px) Image search: [Google]
1481925592811.png
416KB, 3333x1984px
It's begun.

We're discussion the takeover of the Polynesian island of Tuvalu. A force of around 1,000 men is all it would take. The logistics are still being worked out; psy-ops vs. invasion, etc. Discuss strategy in this thread.

Remember, nothing is beyond our reach.
>>
File: 1481925514192.png (1015KB, 1229x935px) Image search: [Google]
1481925514192.png
1015KB, 1229x935px
Current invasion plan.
>>
Anyone got a cargo ship and some containers?
>>
>>32348731
Many people in other threads were suggesting cargo planes, which I think is retarded. A cargo ship outfitted with only a couple weapons would more than suffice.
>>
>>32348703
How about you seize something that won't be underwater in a generation?
>>
>>32348749
We can move to the other islands once established.

Maybe even terraform or create bridges. Who knows.
>>
>>32348703
There are much bigger and much less populated Islands than Tuvalu. Tuvalu is a bad idea Tbh. We should be aiming for something with way less people and more land.
>>
>>32348749

Global warming is a liberal conspiracy, though. The sea levels aren't rising
>>
Does the island have any allies?
>>
>>32348786
Which island do you suggest?
>>
>>32348797
I don't believe so. Previously british owned, they are geographically close to Australia though.
>>
>>32348731
I'm sure there's some richfags somewhere, whether it be here or /pol/, who own some ships, or could simply buy some.

Someone in the /pol/ thread was saying he could possibly get access to soviet submarines, boats, and vehicles. Not sure how'd we'd operate a submarine, though.
>>
>>32348756
Those other islands will have already been underwater.
>>
>>32348825
it's still under common wealth control, their flag bears a union jack.

Seizing it IDEALLY would be done by psyops and insider coup/election.
>>
>>32348803
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahoolawe
>>
>>32348853
Psy-ops were being discussed. Slowly importing people to integrate into society. Apparently the government is mainly a single family and pretty corrupt. Should be pretty simple actually.
>>
>>32348861
>Administration
>United States
AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>32348861
>invading an island owned by the US
>>
>>32348850
That was me but I don't know my extended family and won't ask that of them.
>>
>>32348882
Ah. But moreso the post was to point out that it's definitely a possibility that people here have connections.
>>
>>32348850
>/pol/

nope

git
>>
bumping for interest
>>
File: 1465176323006.jpg (9KB, 308x308px) Image search: [Google]
1465176323006.jpg
9KB, 308x308px
>>32348861
>Today Kahoolawe can be used only for native Hawaiian cultural, spiritual, and subsistence purposes.
>>
>>32348803
A year or so ago /pol/ had a hard on for island takeover. They made a shit ton of threads about it and posted on other boards trying to get others on board like they're doing with this Tuvalu shit. I don't remember the names so I'm just going to leave you to find them m8. This is just going to be another waste of time like that last time /pol/ pulled this shit.
>>
>>32349028
Failed last time because the guy behind the fundraiser took off with $30k
>>
>>32349028
Also I recall /k/ posting threads like this all the time as well.
>>
>>32349051
those were all shitty island forts that, surprisingly, went nowhere
>>
File: birtawil.jpg (46KB, 700x330px)
birtawil.jpg
46KB, 700x330px
>>32348703

Bir Tawil is more plausible.
>>
>>32348797
>>32348825
>>32348853
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_of_Small_Island_States
>>
>>32348703
>Project Namibia
I remember you guys, guessing ya could not raise the capital then eh? Also why not an Afrikaner volkstadt over in the cape?
>>
>>32350616
Some capital was raised, but the guy took off with the money. I wasn't really involved with that project.
>>
>>32349038
>Failed last time because the guy behind the fundraiser took off with $30k
That isn't just one random problem, it happened because all of /pol/ are A: scum and B: Gullible as fuck if you throw something their way that agrees with their prior biases. The potential for scamming is too great for it not to happen.

There's a whole little cottage industry of scamming /pol/sters, like how Milo made off with that 100 grand of scholarship fund, or how /pol/ occasionally develops an obsession with ''redpilling'' people by spreading around an article or a YouTube video with monetised ads on it.
>>
Ideally the landing force would have fires to support them against whatever assets might stream out as a QRF. Is there any sort of way to arm a cargo ship, ideally hidden in connexes.

Things to consider:
>Weather and time of landing
>Position of superpower fleets that might want to capitalize on "liberating" the island from mercenaries.
>Any air assets, be it just a few helicopters to facilitate transport from the island to the ship.
>Equipment to sustain the force. Things like vehicle fuel, beans, bullets, bandages, and this would involve having an exit plan and arming the ground forces with something able to take on a naval QRF.
>Resources offered from the island.
>Anyone sympathetic to your cause that could funnel man, materiel, and money.

Bored as fuck on CQ. Why not plan the invasion of some noname island.
>>
>>32350872
Keep in mind the island has less than 30 guns. Total. My biggest concern would be Australian or UN involvement.
>>
>>32350944
Well then you would need to develop some sort of anti ship and/or antiair measures. At least to buy you enough time to dig in and try and negotiate.

If UN come along... you have a fighting chance.
If Straya comes along the force might as well surrender. There isnt enough land for an insurgency nor a populace large enough to blend in with.

The best chance would be asking for assistance from the gooks in exchange for the use of the island as a weapons platform.
>>
>>32348865
That's just called immigration. Like just moving there and being normal.
>>
>>32351162
But then slowly infiltrating the government, creating uncertainty and distrust of the government. It wouldn't be hard. It's essentially all a single family funded by a "rich" guy apparently.
>>
What does Tuvalu have to offer that makes it a prime target for /k/?

By nature alone an island is much too expensive to control and monetize to fund further conquests and the logistical costs and know how are not exactly as easy as going to the local VFW and picking up some vets.
>>
>>32351182
>But then slowly infiltrating the government, creating uncertainty and distrust of the government. It wouldn't be hard. It's essentially all a single family funded by a "rich" guy apparently.
You want to take over the country by infiltration of the political system but You didn't even go to the effort of reading "Politics of Tuvalu" article on Wikipedia?
>>
>>32351253
You're right, I haven't. My mistake. I'm just throwing around general ideas along the lines of psy-ops.
>>
Dumb idea, but I'll go along. If the head is known to be corrupt, we integrate, have some /k/ommando drop us guns one day, roll up to head's house, have 9th caller to radio station decide his fate. Either way, there will be a civil war, quickly thereafter, as some /k/ members were angry about why they were only given ARs. They'll never survive in this terrain. Other faction points out that you can attach a fucking coconut off a tree to an AR, but the AKs can't. Island descends into chaos. Find out later Putin was directly involved in weapons drop off. Island becomes vacation getaway for Assad.
>>
Of course /k/ would pick an island that is literally sinking and will be under the ocean in a few years. Also one of the highest concentrations of Obese females of any country in the world.
>>
>>32348789
Anyone who does not believe in global warming is literally retarded.
>>
>>32351839
The problem is that people use the phrase "believe in". It's not something to take sides on. The phrase should be "people who don't understand global warming are literally retarded".
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.