[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alright /k/ I want a good world war 1 or world war 2 rifle but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (127KB, 799x794px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 799x794px
alright /k/ I want a good world war 1 or world war 2 rifle but I don't know what to get or how to get it (and the ammo) can somebody give me suggestions as this would be my first gun and instructions on how t do the legal paperwork? for reference I live in Florida
>>
File: 1481687907554.jpg (95KB, 538x564px) Image search: [Google]
1481687907554.jpg
95KB, 538x564px
>>32347481
>Go to store
>look at milsurp
>give him money
>fill out 4473
>yes
>no
>no
>no
>no
>no
>etc.
>store man does his phone magic
>you take rifle
>leave store
>fuck an aligator when you get home
>>
>>32347525
thanks what about what gun I should buy? I'm looking at garand, Arisaka or mosin
>>
>>32347570
>garand
Expect to pay 600 plus. also make sure you either only shoot ball ammo or buy an adjustable gas plug.

>Arisaka
Strong as fuck gun but depending on their condition and model they too can go up a bit.

>Mosin
if you can get them cheap they're alright guns. though these days they're in the mid 200s.

But really, just fondle the shit out of any milsurp that catches your eye and fits your budget. if you like how it feels and it isn't rusted shut, it should do fine as a starter rifle. but make sure you always check the bore before you buy. cracks in the stock too.
>>
>>32347633
thanks /k/omrade
>>
>>32347525
FLORIDA-MAN!
>>
>>32348575
STRIKES AGAIN
>>
For most milsurp rifles that don't fire a "modern" round, it's much simpler, and cheaper, to manually reload the ammo once you've got some.
>>
>>32347481
Moist nuggets once trump gets elected.

Go with American arms for patriotism if you want.

Here's a list.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_weapons_of_the_United_States
>>
>>32348643
*inauguration, he was already elected

Also here is Russian and German

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_weapons_of_the_Soviet_Union

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_World_War_II_firearms_of_Germany

Avoid anything Japanese, and I'm on the fence with the Brits.

Essentially look up gun stores in your area (Florida) with stuff like "WW2 guns" "Garand" "World War II guns". That kinda stuff.
>>
>>32348671
>Avoid anything Japanese
Do exactly the opposite this guy says.
>>
>>32348684
I say be happy in life, get married, and save up enough money to coast along.

Also remember to hit the gym off and go to the range if you got the time. Always support good health and gun rights.

Keep your teeth healthy, don't damage your organs, eat a balanced diet, and don't sleep 2 hours a day.

Most importantly do not put your dick into the loading area of a bolt action rifle then close the bolt.
>>
>>32348723
>Most importantly do not put your dick into the loading area of a bolt action rifle then close the bolt
Like i said, do /exactly/ the opposite.
>>
>>32348742
>no one posted the image yet

Darn, I is sad now. Then again blue board.
>>
>>32348671
>he was already elected
*leans into mic*
Wrong.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.