[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can't I do it this state? It looks comfy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 12

File: oregon.png (98KB, 718x535px) Image search: [Google]
oregon.png
98KB, 718x535px
What can't I do it this state? It looks comfy.
>>
>>32347171
We allow NFA, and have no feature bans, so not a lot.
>>
>>32347171
Depends on where you live. If it's in Multnomah county you can wait 6 months for your chl :(
>>
>>32347207
I only had to wait 4. Guess I was lucky.
>>
Can't buy privately without a BCG
Can't use an 03 FFL to have guns ship directly to your home
>>
Enjoy being California in 8 years. Portland is your SF, and Intel is making a Silicon Valley in Hillsboro.
>>
>>32347252
I live in Hillsburrito, Intel employees can't fuckin drive. 25 under today the whole way to work behind one of those fucks
>>
>>32347241
>Can't buy privately without a BCG
"Can't"

Sucks about the C&R thing, though.
>>
>>32347286
They're all from California and think moist roads means don't touch the gas. Good luck with your upcoming AWB.
>>
>>32347306
Hopefully they all crash and die in the "snow"
>>
>>32347306
Is there an AWB in the works?
>>
>>32347386
Not officially, but your laws have been getting worse and worse as Californians pour in.
>>
>>32347408
Oregon is more liberal than California even. California's issue is that the liberals were concentrated in the big cities, while Oregon's seems more spread out, with a huge concentration in the portland metro area.

I don't see how they can blame commie liberals moving to liberal areas of oregon.

>>32347306
Oregon driver's in general are shittier drivers than CA drivers IMO. CA drivers are assholes, but OR drivers can't maneuver worth shit. The most dangerous merges I've seen on 5 in Oregon and half the people drive under the speed limit by like 10%.
>>
>>32347171
Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>32347408
I'm not too worried, all the Californian's I've talked to think it's too wet here and want to move back. I'm from the People's Republic of Maryland originally, which is mega shit so hopefully not all of the Calicucks will try and fuck it up
>>
File: 1480128396506.gif (2MB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
1480128396506.gif
2MB, 250x248px
>>32347473
I'm from LA and I love it here in Beaverton. Comfiest week in recent memory.
>>
File: 5.jpg (23KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
23KB, 600x487px
>>32347171
I love Oregon, lots of gunshops here, I know lots of people that own NFA items as well.

The only thing that really sucks is the recent law designed to address the """"""""""""""gunshow loophole""""""""""""""

basically, private transfers are pretty much illegal, and every transfer requires thumbprints and a background check. I have always been instantly approved, so it has never bothered me enough to move out of the state. But some might take issue with it.

Personally if I was gonna move somewhere it would be texas. You can buy suppressors and get them shipped to your door.
>>
File: off-graphic.gif (7KB, 297x114px) Image search: [Google]
off-graphic.gif
7KB, 297x114px
friendly reminder to donate to pic related
>>
The most MOLON LABE of all the states.
>>
>>32347171
Can't pump your own gas
>>
Man, why is Oregon the only state on this entire board to have a thread going at least once every two weeks. I live here myself and I just find it very odd that I see these threads so often, considering there are 49 other states.
>>
>>32347706
CA has more threads when they're organizing meet ups. Like pretty much everyday.

Oregon threads usually just peter out after a few posts blaming commies for all their troubles.
>>
>>32347739
I think it's because we have so many liberals, and one of the most liberal cities in the country (Portland ofc), yet we have really decent gun laws considering the circumstances. If you compare our laws to other liberal states like California, Newyork, or DC, we blow them out of the water with our gun rights. Although if Kate Brown fucks with out gunrights we will probably be fucked, but at least we have Idaho right next door.
>>
>>32347706
Baader-Meinhoff phenomenon
Or you warped into the oregon-protagonist timeline and something big is coming
>>
Kate Brown vowed to ban "high capacity assault magazines" this year if she got reelected, and she did.
>>
>>32347450

Well I can tell you don't even live in oregon since portland eugene and corvallis are the liberal centers, I doubt you could name another blue city.
>>
Any good places innawoods (not a range) to shoot outside of Bend?

Which way should I drive out of town? N E S or W?
>>
>>32347629
>Think about supporting them
>Check out their website
>Crazy conservative buzzwords everywhere
>nope
Why can't a pro-gun group just focus on guns?
>>
>>32348066
I head towards horse ridge area and just take a side road when you get out of town. then just drive till you find a good backstop. I love it 15-20 mins and I can shoot.
>>
>>32347241
Ubcs fall on the seller, not the buyer. Out of state c&r is fine if you can get someone who understands the law and has the balls to do it.
>>
>>32347286
Lol, indians (dot) have never seen snow before. Mexicans either
>>
>>32347450
> on 5
Californian confirmed, please return to your containment state.
>>32348066
I shoot in a gravel pit on the other side of the highway from the high desert museum out south. Nothing special, but good backstops
>>
>>32348153
Which way is Horse Ridge?

I don't know much about the area outside of town
>>32348221
This is a good option. Thanks mate
>>
>>32347608

Gun owners are subject to laws written largely by an entirely illiterate legislature that goes by what feels good and what a governor who shouldn't even be in power wants.

>>32347450

Oregon isn't liberal, Portland and Eugene are liberal with elements in other areas like Ashland and some cities on the coast. Even in Portland and Eugene you tend to find less of the Liberal brand Liberal leftist and more of the hardcore anarchist / libertarian / left.

You can usually separate the Oregonians from the Californians based on who wants to be left the fuck alone.

>The most dangerous merges I've seen on 5 in Oregon and half the people drive under the speed limit by like 10%.

The what? I've lived in Portland all my life and I've never heard it called 'the 5.' I-5 through Portland is an absolute shit show though. Almost every day I have to hop on I-5 to take the exit to get onto I-84 which essentially means that I-5 North, South, and then an exit off NE Grand all come together to form I-84 east. It's also backed up. Nine times out of ten there is no reason for it to be backed up. People just don't know what the fuck merging is. I-5 ain't much better if it's anything like busy time.

>>32347171

Portland is an over priced shit show if you are at all a gun enthusiast, and if you want to work in the city you have to get used to the idea of either paying a lot, or spending a lot of time commuting. I tend to recommend you either live up north in Vancouver and thereabouts in Washington or down south near Salem. Of course, this really comes down to what you wanted to do. If you're looking for the tech industry almost all of it is based in Beaverton and south in the 'burbs of Portland.
>>
Can anyone make a good comparison of Oregon and Washington?
Gonna be relocating in six months or so and trying to make up my mind between one of those two or Colorado.
>>
So a califag thinking abot moving up.
And no, none of my family are moving up because they are perfectly happy in CA. And yes, i vote republican ticket, fuck liberal shit.

Now the problem is jobs and avaliable ranges. i know portland has a big bar scene. But I'm also interested in Bend, but no clue on it is. Anyone able to chime in?
>>
>>32348457

Cant speak to Colorado but between Oregon and Washington it'd really depend on where you live.

Seattle is not like Vancouver, which isn't like Spokane.

Portland is not like Ashland, which isn't like Bend or Burns.
At the state level Oregon is more politically weird, and has no sales tax, but a very significant income tax. Washington has no state income tax but it does have a sales tax.
>>
>>32348350
>the 5
No one in California calls I-5 "The 5" either unless they're from Socal.
>>
>>32348470
>And yes, i vote republican ticket, fuck liberal shit.
most people don't care. You're still shit becuase according to them, the most conservative republican in CA is still more liberal than the most liberal else where.

This has actually been said to me before. Hopefully in jest, but some times it's hard to tell.
>>
>>32348470

>i know portland has a big bar scene.

Portland has a huge bar scene. As for gun ranges, you can look that up on google these days. To the city's credit that's where most of the jobs are in this state, and it does enjoy a fair number of soft perks, like the food scene even if you're not the type to drop 30 bucks on a single person's meal. On the flip side it's also the most expensive area in the state to live in, and the only way to negotiate around that involves dramatically increasing your commute.
>But I'm also interested in Bend, but no clue on it is.

Bend was a great place to live about 20 years ago. These days a mixture of snowbirds, out-of-state retirees and the evaporating lumber industry have effectively butchered the personality of the city and pushed the blue collar community out. It's still pretty livable but it's in a different era than the one I knew growing up. If you're the outdoors type and like a little bit of everything- winter sports, summer sports, etc- it'd be pretty ideal.
>>
>>32348569
Yeah, people are dumb. The problem is the deep north of California is basically unheard of but full of 3%ers, hard libertarians, and ancap memes incarnate with illegal, unregistered "assault weapons", stampless SBR/SBS, suppressors for illegal hunting, and full retard funs.
>>
>>32347573
Yeah, live right across from Nike complex. Snows been nice
>>
>>32348569

A lot of people really dislike the Californians- and this really means anyone from an urban center like LA, San Francisco, New York City or Dallas- not for their political affiliations but the fact that Oregon makes extensive use of urban growth boundaries to curtail suburban sprawl.

The result was- is- that demand shot up for most trendy urban centers in Oregon- Portland, Eugene, and Bend specifically- far faster than any city could keep pace with. And you have to remember that these places included areas that were exceedingly accommodating to people. High functioning drug addicts living on the bad side of town in Portland could afford an entire house holding down a job at the local convenience store.
>>
>>32347653
But that's a bonus. No tipping required either.
>>
>>32348778
I grew up with full service gas stations, but the issue I have with Oregon gas stations is that some places don't have enough attendants, so it's slow as fuck sometimes.

It's also stupid that you can legally pump your own gas if you ride a motorcycle, but you still have to wait for the attendant to hand you the nozzle.
>>
>>32348457
washington can take your guns if they feel you're socially abnormal / aggressive.
>>
>>32348116
I have met Kevin Starrett. He is basically gun illiterate
>>
>>32348470
We're full... Go ruin Texas.
>>
Oregon a shit, I want to move back to Alaska. Been here 12 years and it keeps going down the crapper.
>>
>>32349198
Pretty sure texas is more fullerer.
Besides, even if actual conservatives are shho'd away, you still got the unending gun-fearing libs who are pushed out of CA coming to your state.

I just...really like the forests and views of oregon. Not to mention that upper west coast weather where it gets cloudy and rainy and you set in to get confy.
>>
>>32348350
As a Washington resident who commuted to Portland for work for 2 years, and recently moved to Wyoming, I do not recommend Washington.

Washington's attorney general is working on an AWB, and if you actually want to live there to work in Portland you're doubly retarded (I am doubly retarded).

Living in WA and commuting to Portland means you pay Oregon's insane 9% income tax while paying Washington' s shit sales tax and property tax. Do not do that.

Come to Wyoming kommandos, it's cool here.
>>
>>32349303
It's not for you.

Sorry, but that's just how it is, Oregon is for Oregonians, everyone else should visit and spend their money and LEAVE.

Our pinkos may be fools, but they are our fools, and we hate them like that one cousin (you know which one), but ultimately if they're natives we live with it.

You may feel comfy here, you may believe you know the comfy... but it is a pale imitation of comfyness, it is a simulated cozy, because you're not 'Made in Oregon'.

Others will lie to you, and bid you welcome.

Of course it is your right to move here, but I'm telling you true stuff here.

Maybe you should move to Washington? I hear they're much better than us in every way :-)
>>
>>32349202
Oregon is fine if you like going innawoods. There's lots of lefties so you have to leave the cities for good gun culture.
>>
File: 48c.jpg (114KB, 500x425px) Image search: [Google]
48c.jpg
114KB, 500x425px
>>32347653
>Can't pump your own gas
What?
>>
>>32349695
its technically illegal, theres a attendant that sits outside all day and does it
>>
A reminder to my Oregon anons. Our house and Senate have well over the needed Democrats to pass whatever Kate feels like. Get ready guys, it's coming.
>>
>>32347608
>You can buy suppressors and get them shipped to your door

What the fuck are you talking about? This has never been a thing, ever.
>>
>>32349449
Tell me about Wyoming!
>>
>>32347653
>>32350083
Why?
>>
>>32350496
For your own safety. Pumping gas is extremely dangerous and should only be done by a certified professional.

Really though, it's an old and obsolete law that people have tried to get rid of, but there has always been backlash against it. Those who support the law say that it's good for jobs and good for old and disabled people.

Although counties with population under a certain number (I think 50k) can pump their own gas from 6pm to 6am I think.
>>
>>32347171
Orefag here, don't bother moving here. Kate and Dems are going to fuck this state up in 2017 like banning mags, removing the 3 day default proceed on gun sales, expanding domestic violence gun bans to include boyfriend girlfriend relationships, and allow judges to place you under a 'gun violence' restraining order.
>>
File: 6481306925.jpg (377KB, 1040x772px) Image search: [Google]
6481306925.jpg
377KB, 1040x772px
Welcome to Oregon. Now get the fuck out.
>>
>>32350750
Jackson County here.
>>
Linn county anon here.
>>
File: 148195022852261683096.jpg (4MB, 4656x2620px) Image search: [Google]
148195022852261683096.jpg
4MB, 4656x2620px
>>32350755
>>32350759
Washington county checking in
Pic related, the CC my local government would leave me with after they were done common sensing all over our rights
>>
It's only a matter of time until Oregon and Washington become like California.

Even Arizona might not be safe.
>>
>>32350823
Nope, Kate's gonna say that's to threatening looking. It fires more than one soft projectile exceeding 2 feet per second.
>>
File: jefferson great seal.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson great seal.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
People gonna shit on me if I tell 'em I'm from Shasta County? It's basically south Jefferson.
>>
>>32350957
It's happening this coming year. As I mentioned we don't have the number of Republicans to stop our house or Senate. If they actually do their job, all bills must be presented in front of a committee with at least one Republican. I don't remember if two of three in the committee is all that's needed. I hope not. Literally guys, the committee and attending hearings is the only thing stopping our Dems.

I can't see how pressure from trump can help but maybe if he pushes the supremacy clause and we revolt.
>>
>>32351054
Also remember whatever they pass, we have one full year to stock up until it takes effect.
>>
>>3234717

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL
>>
>>32351023
yes

all Californians are liberal cucks
>>
>>32351054
What's on their laundry list? Are they going to be able to pass all the laws they want? I know Jennifer Williamson introduced LC 768 on Nov. 30th which gets rid of the 3 day default proceed. But it'll probably end up setting the default proceed to 10 days or Barker won't let it out of the House.
>>
>>32350213
Don't remind me.
>>
>>32351169
Good at least that's a sign some fight or revisions will be made to said bills. Yes it's hb 4174 I think? Its going threw. The revision was made for osp to have ten days not forever.

Im not upset at all on this one. Before I had my chl my bg checks were almost instantly done. I have never had a bad experience with osp. Imo for those that do... probably aren't telling us the truth what's on their record. A pending charge, a warrant, a class a misdemeanor. Sometimes it's hard to verify all past information if said person has history outside of our state. Oregon fics actually communicates with the fbi so really when Kate brown made an executive order to maintain a five year record of our transactions, it showed how little research liberals do on how gun regulations work. They would have known that despite osp deleting records after 7 days (8 or 9 if an ffl goofed and needs to check something) that information still gets sent to the fbi. Lol. Liberals are redundant animals.

I just don't want anything banned in Oregon
Fuck that shit!
>>
Clackamas county here
>>
>>32351959
A Northwest Firearms member introduced a bill that would have Oregon switch to the FBI system instead of having OSP call them and charge $10.
>>
>>32351995
He's rewriting the bill, to make it that it only applies to FFL transfers to allow the state to charge the jew tax on private party call in instead.
>>
>>32352051
Oh, well shit.
>>
>>32351995
Fuuuuck. Yippy. Here come the standard waiting times. Say bye bye to 10 second approval.
>>
>>32349471
Fag
>>
>>32352062
Well, it makes it more likely to pass, since the state still gets their jew tax a bit.

It's also going to expand that call in can be made anywhere, not just gunshows. So it'll be FTF like before, just with a call to OSP for a background check.
>>
>>32351995
Why would a member be that fucking retarded? Probably over 10 bucks. Lol
>>
>>32347171
Drive in the winter.
>>
>>32352118
you mean drive, period.
>>
>>32349471
Thank you, you have convinced me to move to oregon. I don't know if it's the pure spite talking or if it's the feeling of wanting to do something that someone says not to, but now I have some reinforcement to my decision.

Thank you.
>>
>>32350656
Then what? If you dont want conservative voting people, then just leave oregon to burn?
>>
>tfw beautiful states like Washington and Oregon get ruined because people cluster in a few counties

People need to spread out more, like in the eastern half of the country.
>>
>>32350445
It's fuckin cold mate, - 22 this morning.

But it's an incredibly pro gun state, small towns mean lots of nice people, you can conceal carry without a permit, everyone has a gun in their truck, going innawoods really means going into a fucking awesome mountain range (depending on where you are) and it's God damn beautiful.
>>
>>32348004
And our sheriff says he won't enforce any laws that impede our second amendment rights. Which is cool.

He also thinks Sandy Hook may have been a conspiracy. Which is weird.
>>
>>32354080
Is Wyoming a good place to live if you're a tradesman?
>>
>>32354106
I'm not a tradesman myself, but I imagine so. Every high school seems to have shop/trade classes for teaching kids how to weld and shit, and the electricians in my town own like 4 houses so they must be doing something right.

I do know welders are in pretty high demand, but I think that's a country wide thing.
>>
>>32354106
Oh also, no income tax in Wyoming so the only fuckers dipping into your paycheck are the feds.

I'm getting an extra 350 a paycheck after moving from Oregon
>>
The daily reminder of if you're not from Oregon get the fuck out
>>
>>32354192
What's the cost of living in Wyoming like?
>>
Multnomah County here. Every year I hate the city I grew up in more.
>>
>>32350496
it makes minimum wage jobs for people to pump gas, usually the wages are covered by lowered insurance costs
>>
>>32350496
Because why not? It shocks me that people can be emotionally invested in pumping their own gas or emotionally invested in not pumping their own gas.
>>
>>32354215
Well, I'm renting a 3 bedroom house with an attached garage, an unattached garage (workshop+garage) that's like 1200 Sq feet for 950 a month.

Groceries are kinda high though, since most towns are kinda small and remote.
>>
>>32354215
That being said, it's pretty cheap compared to the rest of the country.

The same house in Portland would go for like 2200/mo
>>
>>32354485
>>32354796
Not bad. I take it you'd need to live near Casper or Cheyenne to commute to if you really need stuff?
>>
>>32348116

>conservative buzzwords
>pro-gun group

There's a reason those two things go together, hippie.
>>
>>32347192
For another year at least. That whore brown said she will use executive orders to impose a magazine limit if it doesn't pass.
>>
>>32355147
Yup. One year is all we got. Now a bill we have to wait until the next year but executive action I don't remember if we wait that long.
>>
File: jeremy-chong-forest1.jpg (795KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy-chong-forest1.jpg
795KB, 1920x1080px
>>32347171
All the outdoor paradises are covered in commie trash.

Why can't i enjoy a primeval forest without all the garbage "people"
>>
>>32355147
>That whore brown said she will use executive orders to impose a magazine limit if it doesn't pass.

That doesn't seem legal but you guys should vote her out.
>>
>>32354885
Eh, kind of. Just about all the towns are relatively close to a large city though.

I'm in Worland, and it's about an hour and a half to Cody (decent shopping) or two and a half hours to Billings or Casper (much better shopping).

Typically what folks do is they commute to the larger cities once a month and knock out all their shopping in one go. Fuckin' Costco in Billings makes a pile off of Wyoming citizens lol.
>>
>>32354885
>>32355557

Also, when I say relatively close I mean ~1.5-2 hours. Distance and time are a bit weird in Wyoming, but there's so much open space and flat interstate that 110 miles isn't really a lot. Everyone just books it 95 mph everywhere they go kek
>>
I like how WA is bitching about gun restrictions without realizing how good they have it since they have a divided legislature, and gun laws can only pass via ballot initiative.
>>
>>32355555
It shouldn't be, it's literally the definition of corruption. Sadly libtards don'tsee the problem with corruptionas long as they get what they want.
>>
>>32355591
Divided now maybe, but things have definitely been in decline. People bitch because they don't see that downward trend reversing thanks to fucking Seattle
>>
Oregon bros can we just get our liberal jihad started already?
>>
>>32355519
Montana.
Panhandle Idaho if Yellowstone scares you.
>>
>>32355557
>>32355576
Thanks for the info, anon.
>>
File: Princess Mononoke.jpg (661KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Princess Mononoke.jpg
661KB, 1440x900px
>>32355723
But pine forests and frozen taiga isn't a good replacement for temperate rainforests.
>>
>>32350957
Arizona is not safe. Maricopa county is going down the shitter.

Best part, still can't even have legal weed to ease the pain.
>>
>>32354096
Doesn't mean local police will follow suit though. And businesses will obey no matter what, so bye bye magazine availability overnight if she just signs it into law again
>>
>>32356227
Eat crap then? That or we start depriving authoritarians of their civil liberties as they have ours... cough cough.
>>
>>32356395
>Arizona is not safe.

S-Say it ain't so, anon!
>>
>>32356433
This.
>>
File: 1451304358648.jpg (22KB, 331x318px) Image search: [Google]
1451304358648.jpg
22KB, 331x318px
>mfw Oregon gets flooded with even more Californians when Trump cuts off federal funding to the state and they raise taxes even more to fund their projects
>>
>>32355147
>going directly against the state constitution
good luck with that. Oregon's constitution has unambiguously anti-AWB wording when it talks about the 2A
>>
>>32347653
Why do out-of-staters always bitch about this?
some sort of neurotic aversion to non-solf service like the people who pitch a fit when you point out that self checkout usually moves slower then traditional ?
>>
>>32348457
Washington is like Oregon, but with a larger economy and a serious case of USI.
Even more liberal then oregon, too.
in the boring, toeing the party line democrat sense, too
>>
>>32357703
Why do you Oregonians always defend it? What is the actual logic in mandating such a law?

Would you still defend it if the state mandated that you must refill your firearm magazines at the gun store, and only the licensed FFL can touch the ammo box?
>>
>>32352817
Well, I mean if you really want to move here despite the soon-to-be shit tier gun laws then be my guest, just don't be surprised when it happens and start bitching.
>>
>>32357837
Honestly, I just don't care.
It's also a huge help to one of my relatives who lives with Parkinson's
I want to know why it bothers you people so much
>>
>>32357917
Because it's an asinine law that people like defend so much.

I love full service, but I don't like it when it's mandated and I don't like it that you assholes are offended that people from out of state question it.
>>
>>32355487
>executive action
How is that legal? You can't have a chief executive simply banish something from the marketplace with the stroke of a pen. Much something that is explicitly protected in the Bill of Rights.
>>
File: sad mage.jpg (227KB, 600x851px) Image search: [Google]
sad mage.jpg
227KB, 600x851px
>>32347171
>be me
>from deserts of Commiefornia
>move to Oregon with buddy after the Muhreens
>mfw its an enormous pain in the ass to settle in the state coming from Commiefornia
>still waiting on commiefornia to send a copy of my birth certificate
>mfw even though I've been here for a month I'm still Commiefornian

I just want to be a free man
>>
>>32358844
I hope you're right but fear you're wrong.

I don't recall reading anything in our states Constitution or legislative limits to say they can't.

We need to stop this bullshit about being civilized and votes count. They don't on the west coast anymore. California is the example that still isn't finished. I believe we need to band together as gun owners in numbers never seen before and threaten the left that if they don't stop we will take our rights back. Charlton Heston bless his heart, we have been passive to fucking long
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.