[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does the gun show loophole apply to buying long guns online?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Mossberg 500A1 Mariner.jpg (712KB, 2997x704px) Image search: [Google]
Mossberg 500A1 Mariner.jpg
712KB, 2997x704px
Does the gun show loophole apply to buying long guns online? Do they seriously make you pay an FFL transfer fee for a long gun if you buy online? I live in PA.
>>
>>32347041
yes CCN, it is federal law to have a private purchased firearm shipped only to FFL holders
>>
>>32347094
welp definitely not bothering with online shit then. fucking god dammit.
>>
>>32347041
Nigger what?
>>
>>32347041
There is no such thing as the gun show loophole. Fuck off retard normie
>>
>>32347041
Yes, any firearm purchased from a retailer (FFL) requires a background check.

In the case of online purchases, you pay for the gun, it's mailed to the closest FFL, and you go do the background check there when picking it up.
>>
>>32347144
but I can just do a private trade with any long gun from armslist, right? What's the point of anything else?
>>
>>32347041
There is no such thing as the gun show loophole. What you know as the gunshow loophole isn't a loophole in the law, but rather a clearly illegal form of firearm transfer.
>>
>>32347149
Off the top of my head, I can think of
• Finding something rare that cannot be found locally.
• Finding a good deal you can only get online.
• Not having to deal with the fucking idiots on Armslist.
>>
>>32347159
i see people doing it all of the time though. wtf
>>
>>32347149
If you can't find the selection you want at a price you accept at a location that is convenient from a seller you trust. Same as any store, really.
>>
>>32347174
What exactly are you referring to?
>>
>>32347190
meeting up and selling long guns to each other. I though that was legal. people do that shit at swap meets and shit all of the time.
>>
>>32347041

THERE IS NO GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE

If you don't know how to get a gun, you don't fucking need to have one. You somehow know how to get to the niche weapons board of a chinese cartoon website and can't fucking tell how to google a state/federal gun law directory.
Get fucking stepped on, you worthless dropout fuck.
>>
>>32347205
That's legal. What people/activists/politicians/idiots typically mean when they say "gun show loophole" is the idea that gun stores or people who make any significant amount of money selling guns can sell to people without a 4473 background check. Which is extremely illegal.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.