[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://ukshootingnews.wordpress.co m/2016/12/14/eu-gun-ban-imminent-bu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 4

File: etminan20120115112926110.jpg (33KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
etminan20120115112926110.jpg
33KB, 600x400px
https://ukshootingnews.wordpress.com/2016/12/14/eu-gun-ban-imminent-buy-magazines-now/

>Blank firers converted from live firearms must always be treated as live firearms regardless of how much conversion work is done.
Newly deactivated firearms will be put into EU Category C. This is the same level of restriction as shotguns, meaning when the UK is forced to adopt this, we will see mandatory licensing for deactivated firearms.

>Full auto firearms converted to semi-autos will be banned. This includes the vast majority of guns used for International Practical Shooting Confederation sporting disciplines on the Continent.

>In a mirror of the bodged British system for pistol shooters, target shooters (and military reservists) will have to apply for a special exemption to continue enjoying their sport.

>Standard STANAG-compatible magazines will be banned. This ban is very poorly worded and will see innocent people dragged into courts for decades to come, as the precise wording from the Ford Letter is: “The categorisation applies when the firearm and magazine is in combination together, and does not depend merely on whether the firearms is capable of having a higher capacity magazine inserted. This has been made explicit in the text for adoption.”

>Rifle magazines with a capacity of greater than 10 rounds will be banned.

>Pistol magazines that can hold 20 rounds or more will be banned. Legitimate users will be forced to apply for special exemptions from the ban in order to keep shooting.

>Magazines will be authorised for possession in the same way as expanding ammunition currently is in the UK. You will have to show your FAC to buy magazines.

RIP Europe.
>>
you are now aware that this shit is coming from the uk....they fuck our shit up and leave.

Fuck these cunts!

UK weapons standard is the worst in europe!
>>
>>32343256
Brit-bros - how can we stop this
>>
File: 1481228895696.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481228895696.webm
3MB, 640x480px
Good. Fuck all of Europe. (except maybe Slovenia they seem pretty based.) They deserve everything they get.

I for one can't wait for backwards pedophile worshipping sandniggers to inherent France and Britain's nuclear arsenals. It will be a glorious day for any true follower of the /k/ube.
>>
>>32343268
contact your government representatives and tell them to oppose it however they can.

remind them that immigrants are literally raping Europe
>>
>>32343256
Stop the UK, I want to get off!
>tfw the ride will never end
>>
>>32343265
It's not just the UK; plenty of other EU countries have politicians who wanted tighter restrictions without going to the people and plenty of UK MEPs spoke out against it.

>>32343268
We can't. We had the biggest show of political protest in the defence of firearms freedom ever seen in Europe. Believe it or not, this is actually the watered down version; the original version was going to ban all pistols, all semi-automatics (shotguns, rifles), etc. This is going to be rubber stamped and forced through very quickly.
>>
>>32343265
Nah. That's Ireland. You're not allowed to even hold a gun without a certificate in Ireland outside a certain range. Sure, they say you can get a semi-auto rifle and a pistol, but in reality it's next to impossible unless you're friends with the chief of police.
>>
>>32343256

bullshit, germany will not adopt anything of this.
We have already strict gunlaws.

Every politcian said that it is more than enough.
>>
>>32343277
basically we are fucked, time to start filling out emigration paperwork - cya UK
>>
>>32343283
Is Germany a member of the EU?

Then yes, you will.
>>
For me as a Swede this is hilarious. Because the Police here can't even investigate murder crimes. The government have totally folded and no longer can protect its citizens, yet it want to completely disarm us.
>>
>>32343288
first contact whoever your representative is in government and tell them to fight it.
>>
I don't think I've ever seen a more hilarious paradigm shift. Europe, you used to laugh at us for being backwards and ignorant. You used to tease us and bring the bantz with every breath. I knew it was just teasing all the while, but then again, some of you actually thought you were superior... Now you're dying. Your cities are crumbling, your governments betray you, and the beast rears it's head and smiles, your nations are rolling over one last time to a great conquering foe. This time, the old world shall fall.

Over here in the new world, we're not laughing at you. I actually feel really bad for you. We probably aren't going to offer you asylum, by the way. Better get over here now.
>>
>>32343271
> muslim population of UK: 1 in 20
> muslim population of France: 1 in 14
> predicted muslim population of UK by 2050: from 5% up to 6%

Hope youre real good at waiting pal, we'll still be a white majority by the time white Americans are a minority.
>>
>>32343293
They'll keep after you, Sven.
They know they can arrest you without a fight
>>
>>32343345
Exponential growth my European friend. In 2-4 generations they will be the vast majority by even the most conservative of estimates. Non native muslim men produce 8.1 offspring on average, while native European men produce between 0.4 and 1.2
>>
>eu wide laws
Good luck enforcing them here, we'll just ignore them like always and keep sucking more eurofunds.

t.balkanite
>>
>>32343382
>Non native muslim men produce 8.1 offspring on average

lmao
>>
>>32343293
> The government have totally folded and no longer can protect its citizens
Government has never protected you, does not protect you and will never protect you in your everyday life. This is why courts recognize the legal concept of "nödvärn" (last-resort violence in defence of person) - you are tasked with your own safety, but are simultaneously barred from carrying the tools necessary to fulfill the task in question.

tl;dr: government has fucked you in the ass, fucks you in the ass and will continue fucking your ass in all matters relating to self-defense
>>
>>32343438
>fucks you in the ass and will continue fucking your ass in all matters relating to self-defense

the European way
>>
>>32343256
lol no, you think the gun seller is gonna waste his time doing shit retarded convertions to please eu idiots? Not gonna happens
>>
Directive =/= Law
It's up to the states whether or not they enforce the "rules".
>>
So why are europoors not stabbing these politicians with rusty knives to death?
>>
>>32344474
because we are busy getting stabbed by refugees.
>>
>>32344474
Because the crime rate is lower than pretty much everywhere else in the world.
>>
So now what do we do if we dont have a licence yet ? How will we get semi auto? Does it only affect ak and ar or CAN we get HK and other brands semi auto? Or do we have to go with bolt ?
>>
>>32344404
Where there's a market for it, things exist.

>>32344466
I can guarantee this is going to become steel plate law in most EU countries.
>>
>>32344514
They are forcing us to go look this way
>>
>>32344486
Reported crime, my friend
>>
>>32344607
>nothing to back it up
>>
>Be Swiss
>60% of all sports shooters use Stgw 57
>semi auto that used to be full auto
>standard mag is 24 rounds
>standard mag for Stgw 90 is 20 rounds

Basically we will have a shit ton of gun bans happening in Switzerland.

Any Swiss anons over here that can tell me not to worry? Because I'm pretty worried as fuck, and I bet that you guys are as well.
>>
>>32344651
people have been arrested for having an interest in guns in the UK
>>
>>32343345
>predicted muslim population of UK by 2050: from 5% up to 6%
Kek
>>
File: 1480786377219.jpg (33KB, 740x784px) Image search: [Google]
1480786377219.jpg
33KB, 740x784px
Say I buy all the possibly banned stuff now, what happens when the ban has passed? Do they come search my house?
What if I lost the stuff or was robbed?
>>
>>32344486
How can there be crime if they can't even investigate them?
>>
>>32344718
>what happens when the ban has passed?

You will be in possession of an unlicensed firearm, mandatory sentencing of 3 years minimum, enjoy the showers
>>
>>32344658
switzerland is not in the eurozone, you ignorant falseflaggin amerifat
>>
>>32344727
You only read half of my message
>>
>>32344734
I'm Swiss you idiot.

We are in Schengen, go read the fucking agreements.

Schengen = enforce and adopt certain EU laws including gun control
>>
>>32343256
oh well, two positive points:
>the EU is dying
>i can still buy a glock on the black market cheaper than our American friends, even in one of the most expensive countries in Europe
>>
Buying the mags won't do shit because they will eventually ban the rifles or guns that accept them.
>>
>>32344792
>i can still buy a glock on the black market cheaper than our American friends
calling bullshit on that
>>
>>32344737
>What if I lost the stuff or was robbed?
sigh...if you lost your gats you would be charged with negligence, if you were to claim you were robbed, or indeed even actually robbed, you better make sure there is forensic evidence to point to this
>>
>>32344718
Basic law principle : non-retroactivity of a more severe penal law. Since you had the right to have them, they can't do anything about your past ownership. They might try to revoke authorizations but mt guess is that it would be difficult to enforce, so they will rather wait for the current authorizations to expire and refuse to renew them.

Some items that may be banned, especially magazines above a certain capacity, are not registered, so they do not know who hold them. Therefore enforcing their ban would be largely impractical, even if holding them would technically be illegal.

Since there will be a lot of exceptions for sport shooters, reservists, hunters, and so on, which you already need to be in europe to have the requested "legitimate need" for a firearm, plus a bunch of "grandfather" clauses, the impact will not be as hard as faggot OP would have you believe. It's bad, but not UK-level catastrophic.

Also do not forget that each member state will need to alter their legislation through their national legislative process, which will take time if it's actually done at all, and will give a chance for the national firearms lobbies to have a better shot (no pun intended) at influencing the outcome, since a lot of "details" (magazine capacities, extent of exceptions and grandfather clauses) is left to individual states.

If this thing is actually voted, the member states parliaments will be the ring for the next round.
>>
>>32344875
$230 for a Glock 17.
>>
>>32345121

Black market Glocks in America can often be had for under $100.
Definitely under $200.
>>
>>32345121
But you're just saying shit. Where's the proof.
You're just pulling that out of your ass, eurocuck.
>>
>>32344792
>i can still buy a glock on the black market cheaper than our American friends
Americans don´t need to resort to black market weapons, you dumb sack of shit. Glocks retail for +- 500$ - average joe in "one of the most expensive countries in Europe" most certainly cannot buy an illegal firearm for that amount of money.
>>
>>32343256
Reminder that if your country has no 2nd Amendment equivalent you are subjects not citzens. Stay butthurt europoors and shitposters
>>
>>32345057
>Since there will be a lot of exceptions for sport shooters, reservists, hunters, and so on
>sport shooters
Politically meaningless fringe group in every EU country.
>reservists
Only applicable in a select few EU states. Furthermore, a government can - without blinking - increase the amount of refresher excercises and ammunition used during said excercises to nullify any reservists´ claim to firearms ownership by reason of "voluntary marksmanship training"; the State does not place its security in the hands of Ameriboo /k/omrades. In effect, any reference to reservist activity can be rendered null and void by marginal increases in defense spending coupled with swift and sweeping changes to firearms legislation.
>hunters
Hunters can make do with 5-shot, internal magazine bolt-action rifles and breech-loaded shotguns. This is both fact (animals do not return fire) and the common mantra in the European hunting community.

It pains me to say it, but I cannot bring myself to share your optimism.
>>
>>32343256
Czechfag here
Acording to our news, our goverment is voting on a law that would give people right to use guns to protect not only theyr lives and property, but also if the ´´country is in threat´´ (terrorist atacks, i guess, i dont really know what that means), but the point is that it would be pro-gun, and almost everyone in the goverment supports it, and thinks that >>32343256 is retarded.
TLDR, there is still hope
>>
>>32345121
>$230 for a Glock 17.
Syria is not part of Europe, Ahmed.
>>
>>32346174
>Syria is not part of Europe
>i read this as a germanfag

K-KEK?
>>
>>32346241
Uncivilized barbarians importing uncivilized barbarians - the eternal kraut strikes again.
>>
File: 1352942003804.jpg (1MB, 3234x2587px) Image search: [Google]
1352942003804.jpg
1MB, 3234x2587px
>>32346172
Czechs are such bros
Thank you for glorious czechnology.
>>
>>32346172
Kraut here.

Can I move over?
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.