[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guns with stories behind them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 20160718_095958.jpg (964KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20160718_095958.jpg
964KB, 2560x1536px
Guns with stories behind them
>be me at like 6
>learn I have an uncle
>neat
Fast foward to when I was 12
>learn that my uncle is visiting
>time to learn about him
>go with mom
Mind you this is near a railyard
>a guy who sorta smells gets in
>turns out my uncle is a hobo
>he told me stories of his travels
>turns out he has a degree for Electrical Engineering
>he is trying to be a human museum of hobo culture.
>he carried this gun for saftey
>he would visit a few times a year from then on out
So here is what he would do. Find a train. Find way onto train cars (since they started closing boxcars he found a creative way "his secret"), ride that shit, go town to town just exploring. He was rich from his former electric job and carried a debit card. He still did odd jobs for the hell of it, though. He died recently. He was visiting me when he had a heart attack. Guy was weird but well traveled. I inherited his gun. Pic related.
>>
>>32342384
That's actually a really neat story anon. Wish my guns had better history
>>
nice story, i didnt get any of my familys guns because i was too young when they passed and my older cousins got everything. sucks because i really wanted grandpas garand and i dont think my cousins even give a shit about guns
>>
File: IMG_1171.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1171.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Inherited two guns from my grandpa, a commemorative SAA and a Westinghouse mosin, sporterized it himself. My grandpa used to tell my uncle, that gun put meat on the table all through the depression. It's just cool to see pictures of him as a young man with it at the old Montana homestead. Don't have pics of it on my phone but pic related for the SAA
>>
>>32342585
Offer them some money for it.
>>
Might as well ask because it's kinda related.

My sister's having a kid soon. I wanna be a weird/cool uncle. Any tips, /k/?
>>
>>32343140
Just be yourself. You'll make a perfect creepy uncle.
>>
>>32343140
>spend time locked up for at least 7+ years.
>serve in the military, see combat
>molest the kid (wouldn't recommend this one)
>constantly get into arguments with your sister about politics
>find a hobby that you develop and unhealthy interest in (one of my uncles was a photographer and would go to the worst ghettos in every city he could and take photos of gang members posing with their guns and cash and stash. No clue how his pasty ass was able to get respect from those dudes)
>>
>>32343140
don't finger it or stick anything in it's mouth.
try not to drop it.
>>32343179
>No clue how his pasty ass was able to get respect from those dudes)
most white folk thewy meet are either authority (cops, school, lawyers) who don't like them or random folk who are scared. Someone actually showing an interst and wanting to talk to them is a novelty. Plus a copy of the pics will go down well as they are a boastful culture, the the picyurses make them feel important. This will play especially well witht he ones that like to pretend they are rappers.
>>
File: skeletonoutfit.jpg (451KB, 999x1332px) Image search: [Google]
skeletonoutfit.jpg
451KB, 999x1332px
>>32343205
still on first coffee, apologies for terrible typing.
pic unrelated but... fuck it, I need no justification.
>>
>>32343205
I wish I had the photos, they were pretty /k/. I don't even think he has them for he ran into some legal trouble and had to delete most of them.
>>
Gramps was a trucker by trade and was full blooded native, but raised by white folks. He would fix people's cars on the reservation and either got cash, or if they didn't have it, (which they must not have often) he'd ask for rifle or birdgun. This accumulated to a hefty safe full of 30-30 deer guns and a decent few shotguns.

I'll grab a pick next time I'm at my grandmas. She still shoots and maintains them for kicks and shits.
>>
My dad has a stainless steel Beretta 92FS that someone shot themselves in the head with.
After the guy died the family go the gun back from the police department and sold it.
As far as we know, its only been shot once.
>>
>>32342384
Any more pics of that? I have a hankering for a Saturday night special with a laser now...
>>
>>32342384
Only rifle I know of with a real history in the family is the K98 still locked in its trunk in the Attic, great uncle was a bit of a souvenir collector when he was in the service and his unit captured a group of German soldiers that intentionally made their way to US lines to avoid the Soviets. Guy somehow ended up with an officer's entire uniform and a K98.
Looking into some records it looks like whoever they captured was a remnant of SS Sturmbrigade Dirlewanger, don't even want to know what the prior history of that rifle is.
>>
>>32342384
how many cronies you think he shot with it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.