[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.380 "mouseguns"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 18

File: gun comparison.jpg (2MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
gun comparison.jpg
2MB, 2592x1936px
Are these a meme? I was thinking maybe I would use one of these for my first CCW gun but I ended up getting a M&P Shield 9mm (With the safety but it's Always Off)

I carry my gun in a Crossbreed Mini holster at about 4:30 and it's perfectly comfortable for me even though i'm a skinnyfat 150lb 5'9" fag who wears skinnyjeans, I can even fit it in any of my pockets and it conceals fine. I can even put it in my sweatpants pocket but I have to keep pulling them up cuz of the weight of the gun, you can see a gun outline but I don't have a pocket holster and I really don't care anyways

It's easy to conceal even under a T-shirt but i'm not super concerned with printing, my shirt comes up when I sit down or get up from a resturant booth and stuff and maybe someone sees i'm carrying but only for a sec before I pull my shirt back down. Although I can't carry at my job because i'm not allowed to

So what's the point of pocket guns besides to conceal in a place where you ABSOLUTELY CAN NOT BE SEEN ARMED? I don't think they would be much more comfortable to carry to justify the drawbacks of a smaller calibur and sight radius.

They look fine for a backup gun or a gril maybe, but why would you carry one as your main firearm? I don't doubt that .380 can get the job done or anything I just don't see a reason to use it
>>
>>32340729
Delete this thread
>>
>>32340729
>So what's the point of pocket guns besides
You can just quickly throw it in a jacket pocket.
You can go jogging or do other physical outdoors activities with it.
>>
>>32340754
Go delete yourself you entitled little sperglord.
>>
Many are smaller than their 9mm counterparts and the ones that are similar in size are easier to shoot. It's hard to beat the conceal ability of a LCP or Bodyguard. There are plenty of good loads in 380, yes a 9mm will always be better but good 380s have, and will always have their place.
>>
>>32340765
Delete your account.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>32340729
OP, those "mouseguns" are not mouseguns.

I just bought this the other day for $699. It's a Seecamp in .380. It's the Lambo of pocket pistols.
>>
>>32340729

Everyone is shaped different and has different circumstances in their lives and every gun serves a purpose

Amongst all the variables for all the people who can carry guns, for some people certain .380 compacts are just right

Just be glad we have so many options, and as of lately they're only growing
>>
File: Untitled.png (675KB, 1608x834px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
675KB, 1608x834px
>>32340832
Right now, I'm incredibly tempted to buy this.
>>
>>32340832
>>
>>32340729
My pico is the size of a cell phone. Smaller than some, actually.

If it's in a pocket, people WILL NOT know what it is.

The same is not true of the shield.

It also vanished when IWB over my appendix in a way that 9mm guns simply do not.
>>
>>32340915
Yep, they're beauties. I couldn't recommend anything more highly.
>>
Just buy a CZ 2075 RAMI 9mm ffs
>>
>>32340729
Mouse guns are great in a non-permissive environment like your job. Just don't get caught. As your main ccw they aren't the best pick.
>>
File: 765utrfgfuj.jpg (508KB, 1600x1050px) Image search: [Google]
765utrfgfuj.jpg
508KB, 1600x1050px
>>
>>32341016

Very cool gun but very finicky
>>
>>32340729
You can now buy subcompacts (same size as a .380) in full nine Luger. These guns will continue to exist because of French and Spanish speaking countries that forbid civilians to have firearms chambered in any caliber that is used by military or police.
>>
I have an lcp. You can carry it literally anywhere and no one will notice. Pocket carry is easy and it was cheap. Im getting a single stack 9mm when i have funds but my g19 is too big to carry in summer. Lcp is easy carry, never jams and cheapm
>>
>380 mouse guns
Ahh shit ya , pocket guns ! Ive done a lot of data on these . Let me grab my journals and research usb for pictures...

Read thread
>are these a meme
>a meme
....oh jesus kid never fucking mind

You want serious answers ask a serious question
>>
>>32341484
Are these an EPIC meme?
>>
File: shield_pocket_draw.jpg (941KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
shield_pocket_draw.jpg
941KB, 900x675px
>>32340729
> M&P Shield 9mm
> I can even fit it in any of my pockets and it conceals fine

Not unless you're a sloppy wigger with your shirt hanging out.
>>
File: EDC.jpg (119KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
EDC.jpg
119KB, 1280x960px
>>32340832

I've been carrying a NAA .32 Guardian since 1996, as every other pistol (in my case, a Glock 23 and .380 Makarov) is just too big and heavy and is an all-around hassle to carry.
>>
>>32341497

Everything's a meme. Every rifle, pistol, tank, plane, all a meme

The cereal you ate for breakfast as a kid. Your favorite fetish. Your childhood dreams. Even the color of your eyes are a meme

Memes are memes. Nothing matters and this site is like watching a poor fat guy make fun of rich handsome people, but it doesn't matter who owns ten full autos or who owns only a nugget

It's all memes and you're only worse for having memed it
>>
>>32341596
You should upgrade to a Seecamp then. Not only is it smaller while retaining the same capacity, but it's chambered in .380.
>>
The appeal of mouseguns is that they're easy to carry regardless of where you're going or how you're dressed. If it's easy to carry, you'll carry more often and be more likely to be armed when you need it.
>>
>>32341830
But 9mm single stack is easy to carry and I'm always armed if I need it
>>
File: NAA .380.jpg (771KB, 1631x1080px) Image search: [Google]
NAA .380.jpg
771KB, 1631x1080px
>>32341616
>You should upgrade to a Seecamp then.

The only upgrade a Seecamp provides is the price.

When I bought my .32 Guardian (for $300) Seecamps were over twice as much and scarce as hens teeth.

Besides, North American Arms also makes a .380 Guardian as well as .32APC, .32NAA and .25NAA models.
>>
>>32341856
Yeah, I like that single stack 9s are popular now. But before stuff like the P11 or LCP got big, there weren't a lot of decent options if you wanted something smaller than a G26.
>>
>>32341577
Only wiggers wear t-shirts, OK grandpa
>>
>>32340729
> can't carry at your job

Is it legal for employers to strip someone of a constitutional right?

What do you do for work?

Carrying at my place of employment is "discouraged" but I "lol k" and carry a mid-size 9 daily.

Part of my job involves working behind a sales counter where I sell tools to culturally enriched people.
>>
>>32344014
Any government job. Except DOD has the privilege to suck their base commanders dick and then he gets to decide if you can carry on his base. And then an extra level of permission must be given to carry into federal buildings on that base.
>>
File: Kahr-PM9.jpg (248KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kahr-PM9.jpg
248KB, 1200x900px
The newer 380 polymer pistols are much lighter then the Seecamp and the Guardian and still about the same size. But OP I'm with you they make single stack polymer 9s now that are a since to carry and prefer to not carry anything less then that. I carry a Kahr PM9 ate about 4:30 IWB in a Galco 2nd amendment holster most of the time. That being said I do have a Taurus TCP 380 that sometimes rides in a pocket when nothing else will do.
>>
I carry a Glock 42, but it's more coincidence than choice. I may be 20, and may not have a CCW, but you know, carried by 6, judged by 12

So the fact that I can carry it and it doesn't print AT ALL is exactly what I need.

Unconstitutional laws aren't laws.
>>
>>32344665
>breaks the law
>thinks they should be allowed to even own firearms

hahahaha
>>
>>32344805
"No freeman shall ever be debarred the use of arms"

I have never been incarcerated, I am old enough to own, and carry loaded weapons in my vehicle. What difference is there?
Going with the status quo just because it is the status quo is wrong guys.

>Lel, she broke the law by sitting at the front of the bus! That proves they should be at the back because it proves blacks are criminals
>>
>>32344805
Legalize freeedom
>>
>>32344805
What kind of warped world view do you have about being "Allowed" to protect yourself or even own guns?
Inherent rights bitch
>>
>>32344958
not a freeman till 21. This is america.
>>
>>32345068
For what purposes OTHER than firearms and booze does that count?
Voting at 18, military enlistment at 17-18, constitutional carry kicks in at 18 in Alabama, so its not unprecedented for 18 year olds to carry.

And I've been carrying since I was 18. Not one person has been shot, nor have I been arrested, or even gotten a ticket in that time frame.

The day criminals start carding before they rob you, I won't carry until I'm 21. But you and I know that neither death, nor niggers respect age
>>
>>32340832

Wow, a seecamp. Olderfag here, and I remember the wait lists to get your hands on one. .32 Seecamps were something you'd always read about, but never see in the shops.

They pretty much got blown away by the keltec 32, but in the way mcdonalds outsells a steakhouse.

Nice catch anon.
>>
>>32341856
Then obviously mouseguns aren't for you.
>>
>>32345101
Your consitution is about bearing, not concealing. I honestly don't care if you do or not but the moment you have to interact with a police officer past a consensual stop, you're fucked. Some places you won't be able to carry again after that.
>>
>>32345160
I completely understand that. Like I said, I've been carrying two years straight now, I understand the risks involved, but it's worth it to me. It freaks my parents the fuck out. But I'll say the same thing I told them.

It is every individuals job to protect themselves. If someone is old enough to live alone, and be trusted to own firearms, then they should also be trusted to be able to defend themselves

Also, Bear
>bear
ber/
verb
(of a person) carry.

No it doesn't mean conceal, but since I'm breaking the law BY bearing it, I therefore have to conceal it.
>>
>>32345219
good god you need to take a basic law class man.
>>
It's better to have a little .380 than no gun at all and even the smallest single stack 9's aren't nearly as small as the tiny .380's out there

I used to shit on .380's until recently, now my thinking is those Ruger LCP II shit guns are pretty cheap... Maybe it is time to get one. Fuck the Glock 42 though, it's basically the same size as the 43
>>
>>32345276
What law? I understand how the laws regarding carry in Georgia work, I just don't follow them. What claims am I making about law?

I understand the penalty for felony possession of a weapon.
>>
File: tuck-in-your-shirt.jpg (76KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
tuck-in-your-shirt.jpg
76KB, 1024x576px
>>32343999
> confirmed for sloppy ass teenage wigger
>>
>>32345455
Well no shit you tuck in a button down when you wear slacks, but some of us work for a living and wear Carhartts or jeans
>>
>>32344014
>Is it legal for employers to strip someone of a constitutional right?

There have been several court cases concerning concealed carry on company property, with the decisions going both ways.

Some courts have ruled that a company can completely ban firearms anywhere on their property, including inside an employee’s private vehicle, while other courts have said it’s legal to keep a handgun in a vehicle but also legal for the company to ban carry inside any buildings.

You’ll have to do you own leg work to find out how the law stands in your particular state, or if there is any specific state regulation on the issue at all but odds are, any company is going to ban firearms on their property simply for liability issues.
>>
>>32345455
there are appropriate times when one may choose to wear an untucked shirt

a dress shirt with trousers is obviously not one of those times
>>
File: casual_purposeful_9224.jpg (321KB, 1600x1064px) Image search: [Google]
casual_purposeful_9224.jpg
321KB, 1600x1064px
>>32345597
>>32345472
> Well no shit you tuck in a button down when you wear slacks,

See >>32341577

You ain’t concealing a S&W M&P Shield or similar pistol inside a pocket, unless you dress like a wigger.

Or maybe get a pair of these pants with snaps on the front pocket, which are pretty neat;

http://www.alloutdoor.com/2014/11/24/ccw-breakaways-carry-solution/

> but some of us work for a living and wear Carhartts or jeans

I’m a machinist, so it’s not like I’m wearing a tuxedo to work but I still don’t have my shirt hanging out like a hobo. I’m a 49 year old grown ass man, I don’t dress like a teenager anymore.

The only time I wear a shirt untucked, is in the summer while wearing shorts.
>>
File: ccwbreakaways.com.jpg (80KB, 950x381px) Image search: [Google]
ccwbreakaways.com.jpg
80KB, 950x381px
>>32345812
>http://www.alloutdoor.com/2014/11/24/ccw-breakaways-carry-solution/

http://ccwbreakaways.com
>>
>>32345812
Oh, I agree there. Fuck pocket carry for many reasons, least of all concealability

And that pic does not really help your case. Tucking in a shirt as an overweight male just accentuates the fact that you are fat. Dress for your job and body type. I would much rather see some 250lb guy with an untucked shirt than tucked.
>>
>>32340958
Who is this amazing woman you keep posting across this board?
>>
>>32345869
Not that guy, but some chick that models swimwear for some website that /b/ has a hard on for this month
>>
I have a Kahr PM9 and a Kydex pocket holster that fits fine in my levis pocket and I am just an average size guy. Maybe you should pick a Kahr instead of a Shield if that's your concern.
>>
File: back-pocket-carry.jpg (54KB, 661x441px) Image search: [Google]
back-pocket-carry.jpg
54KB, 661x441px
>>32345842
> Oh, I agree there. Fuck pocket carry for many reasons, least of all concealability

Which is why I carry a NAA .32 Guardian in a pocket holster; >>32341596

Concealed carry is all about the _EASE_ of carrying a concealed handgun. If it’s any kinda hassle to carry, odds are you’ll leave that over-sized handgun at home, where it’s worse than useless if you end up needing it.

When I'm heading out, I just slip my pistol in my back pocket like a wallet, no need to open my pants and install a holster or leave my shirt hanging out like a slob.

> And that pic does not really help your case.

That guy isn’t fat, he’s a normal looking guy and they’ve got the shirt purposely tucked way down to show off their tacticool pants.

Like most men who aren’t beanpoles, I wear my tucked in shirts with a slight blousing all along the belt line, so that the material drapes a bit and I don’t look like a stuffed sausage.
>>
>>32344665
Glock 42 is a super nice gun DESU. Especially wth the pinky extension on the mag. I didn't really think I'd like it, but when I got to go shoot one it was the easiest shooting gun id ever fired
>tfw carry a full size 1911
>read about kids who can't carry a compact 9mm
Kek, throw out your Uncle Mikes holster and try a real one
>>
>>32341016
Best bullet case separator.
>>
>>32345869
I'm glad you asked, i've been wondering for a while

>>32345886
Happen to have a name?
>>
>>32340729
>I ended up getting a M&P Shield 9mm (With the safety but it's Always Off)
>I carry my gun in a Crossbreed Mini holster at about 4:30 and it's perfectly comfortable for me even though i'm a skinnyfat 150lb 5'9" fag who wears skinnyjeans,
you should probably start using the safety. since your a fag if you accidentally shot yourself it'd be a hate crime on top of a negligent discharge
>>
>>32340729
I just got a Taurus TCP to carry when I dont want to holster up and carry my glock 26. Most of these 380 mouseguns require a bit of break in to be reliable.
>>
>>32341868
Is there any real difference between the guardian and seecamp?

Also how does 32 acp work for selfdefense? I figure a tiny gun like that cant get too much more out of .380 besides a bigger fireball and louder boom
>>
>>32345812
>im 49

We can tell. We know all old people tuck in their shirts, t-shirts didn't exist back in the 60s anyways

I dress like an emo fag and I can conceal a Shield in my pocket
>>
>>32345455
Again with the button ups you dork
>>
File: wiggers.jpg (275KB, 585x400px) Image search: [Google]
wiggers.jpg
275KB, 585x400px
>>32347176
>>32347185
>>
>>32346716
I've never heard of a .32 killing anyone before
>>
>>32347300
Having fun denying the existence of trends and fashion?
>>
>>32341016
high end hand loading gear
>>
File: IMG_4712.png (35KB, 500x319px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4712.png
35KB, 500x319px
>>32347325
Here's this
>>
File: totally not a gun.jpg (259KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
totally not a gun.jpg
259KB, 900x675px
>>32341577
I had an idea. What's the legality of disguised weapons? Is it disguised if it's clearly a firearm once you grab it?
>>
>>32348201
technically, if you can cc, the gun is disguised as pants or a fat roll
>>
>>32348237
Blue jean hydro dip pistol when?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.