[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pimpmygun thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_20161215_202153_477.jpg (3MB, 2357x3255px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161215_202153_477.jpg
3MB, 2357x3255px
Do ur worst
>>
File: megalavnikov.png (151KB, 991x697px) Image search: [Google]
megalavnikov.png
151KB, 991x697px
>>32333212
a prototype soviet weapon known as the "megalavnikov"
experimental grenade launcher auto-loader
250 round double stacked magazine
40 round grenade blank magazine
>>
Did you just take a picture of your fucking monitor?
>>
>>32333534
Pic is not mine, got from internet
>>
>>32333487
looks unsteady
>>
File: tmp_14991-LVZwLl1526780034.jpg (54KB, 640x639px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_14991-LVZwLl1526780034.jpg
54KB, 640x639px
>>
>>32336502
Please tell me this is oc
>>
File: triggered.png (26KB, 603x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
26KB, 603x371px
>>
File: mole beater.png (123KB, 993x691px) Image search: [Google]
mole beater.png
123KB, 993x691px
>Tfw tired about disgusting moles eating your vegetables on the backyard
>Tfw hunting moles is hard because you have to dig
>Tfw you are a farmer and you are forced to lose an entire plantation because moles
I HAVE A SOLUTION FOR YOU
Let me introduce you to the "Moleremover M1A1" aka: mole beater or mole buster. its the BEST option in the market for mole removal operations. it fires modified rounds with an atached drill powered by electricmotor wich digs into the ground with an autonomy of 2 minutes before stopping, being pushed by a 7.92 milimeter. this version also got an scope attached to it making aiming a lot easier and a rear magazine that makes it look more badass. also the barrel is designed to guide the fired round directly into the ground helping you to not stand in akward positions.
>>
File: mole buster fm.jpg (92KB, 999x694px) Image search: [Google]
mole buster fm.jpg
92KB, 999x694px
you found a mole cave in your property, the moleremover M1A1 doesnt have to much utility here, because of that let me introduce you to the "Moleremover M2" also known as "underground mole cooking device". just put the barrel in the opening of the cave and pull the trigger, then the whole net of caves will be burning like the hell and any mole inside it will be burned at 1000 C°. perfect for mole nest destroying operations
>>
>>32336745
Plus: it comes with an spare fuel tank
>>
File: mole impaler.png (70KB, 981x694px) Image search: [Google]
mole impaler.png
70KB, 981x694px
You dont like the noise of the gunfire? nor you cant stand the heat generated by flametrower? dont say more i got the solution for you with a more primitive but yet effective design: this is the "Moleremover M3A4" or as the kids like to name it: the "mole impaler". its designed to penetrate moles using the good ol' bayonet only 15 meters underground. It also comes with telescope sigth for more presition strikes. one operator can easily neutralize the mole and get his food at the same time. very useful for innawods survival theater of operations
>>
File: skyseer fags.jpg (4MB, 3488x5380px) Image search: [Google]
skyseer fags.jpg
4MB, 3488x5380px
>>32336745
>>
File: mole nuker.jpg (96KB, 997x696px) Image search: [Google]
mole nuker.jpg
96KB, 997x696px
did the moles overwhelm your position? you need more AOE power? well you have to wait beacause a new mole removing device its being developed. yet its only on experimental phase but even then, the "Moleremover M4" can eliminate all the moles 100 yards away from the position being fired!! his nickname "the mole nuker ass kicker" its due to the nuclear powered round. DANGER still on experimental process there is a chance that the operator gets hurt before shooting and also a 100% that it will leave a huge crater wich will leave the area useless for farming besides high radioactivity pollution on the surroundings, but its really efective as a mole killing device (cont: there is a chance that any other lifeform in the ative radius will be termiated)
>>
File: NUKE.png (78KB, 1006x517px) Image search: [Google]
NUKE.png
78KB, 1006x517px
>>
File: MFW.jpg (321KB, 1360x987px) Image search: [Google]
MFW.jpg
321KB, 1360x987px
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.