[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dylann Roof

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 15

File: Ivan.jpg (252KB, 840x1270px) Image search: [Google]
Ivan.jpg
252KB, 840x1270px
https://youtu.be/JKRoFoy_Hpc

Important parts are:
>20:48-21:55 magazines+ammo
>21:55-23:50 describes how they acted when he began to shoot

So, Wikipedia says it took around 6 minutes for the events of the Charleston Shooting to unfold. Roof says he smoked 5 people (it was 9) using 7 magazines, 11 bullets in each mag (fuddyfive stoppan powah?) Roof says that the people stayed under the tables and did not run as he shot them. How is it possible that people cowered under tables for 6 WHOLE minutes while this guy had to reload 7 different times? Are some people really that paralyzed by fear? Not calling conspiracy, but the whole story seems a bit strange.

Just seems weird to me that 6 minutes went by and people just stayed still as he shot. 6 minutes also seems like too long for something like that to happen in a small space like a church. Also, is that his normal voice? Do they have him drugged up to calm him down or is he still feeling the effects of adrenaline?
>>
>>32328651

I think all of your questions can be answered with the fact that he is remarkably stupid
>>
>>32328651
>Literal retard isn't an operator
>"How suspicious..."
Just say you think it was a false flag and fuck off back to /pol/
>>
File: 1481348992947.jpg (72KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481348992947.jpg
72KB, 565x800px
>>32328651
All I can say about this is, fuck this guy. I hope he feels the same sense of fear as they prepare to slip the needle into his arm.

As for the people, I can't promise I would stand up and go out like a hero, but I would react somehow. I've been in some pretty shit situations, and never froze.
>>
He sat there until they told him White boys arn't allowed to sit in a Black church. The Fake news of CNN "hands up don't shoot" lies and the silent continual war on White women pushed this hero to fight back. His victim were as innocent as the thousands of Whites murder by nigger ever years. No death penalty for those 1000 black assassins, death for White boys.
>>
File: Ride the Lightning.jpg (280KB, 1500x1493px) Image search: [Google]
Ride the Lightning.jpg
280KB, 1500x1493px
>>32328651

>Are some people really that paralyzed by fear?

Yes
Here are the victims.....

Cynthia Marie Graham Hurd (54) – Bible study member and manager for the Charleston County Public Library system; sister of Malcolm Graham.
Susie Jackson (87) – a Bible study and church choir member.
Ethel Lee Lance (70) – the church's sexton.
Depayne Middleton-Doctor (49) – a pastor who was also employed as a school administrator and admissions coordinator at Southern Wesleyan University.
Clementa C. Pinckney (41) – the church's pastor and a South Carolina state senator.
Tywanza Sanders (26) – a Bible study member; grandnephew of Susie Jackson.
Daniel Simmons (74) – a pastor who also served at Greater Zion AME Church in Awendaw.
Sharonda Coleman-Singleton (45) – a pastor; also a speech therapist and track coach at Goose Creek High School.
Myra Thompson (59) – a Bible study teacher.

There were only two men in the group and Depayne Middleton-Doctor was the only man in the group under the age of 70 and he was shot first. An 87 year old great grandmother doesn't have a very good chance of running away or fighting back.

PS: Fuck that little shit, I'm a southerner who appreciates the confederate flag and I hope this little fuck fries before he burns in hell.
>>
>>32328959
>ctrl + f
>>suspicious
>>>1 of 1 match
Fuck off, nigger. Simply wondering how 6 minutes could go by and no one does anything.

>>32329121
Your bait a shit. He says himself they barely spoke to him
>>
>>32329136

>Tywanza Sanders (26) – a Bible study member; grandnephew of Susie Jackson.

I take that back there were two men under 70....I assume Tywanza got shot first, then Depayne.

I thought Tywanza must be a chicks name, black people sure do come up with some weird shit to name their kids.

My point stands though most of his victims were women or elderly.
>>
>>32329136
>>32329159
Fair enough.

>black people sure do come up with some weird shit to name their kids.
It's a weird 20th centruy 'cultural' thing. They used to just have bible names
>>
Killing random people is pretty shitty. There's enough ex con sex offender niggers out on probation right now that he could have goodified instead.

Anyway fuck it. Rhodesia camo thread?
>>
File: Les_Mis_Day5_blog.jpg (60KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Les_Mis_Day5_blog.jpg
60KB, 300x300px
Dylann Roof deserves death by Scaphism.

>Two boats are joined together one on top of the other, with holes cut in them in such a way that the victim’s head, hands, and feet only are left outside. Within these boats the man to be punished is placed lying on his back, and the boats then nailed together with bolts. Next they pour a mixture of milk and honey into the wretched man's mouth, till he is filled to the point of nausea, smearing his face, feet, and arms with the same mixture, and so leave him exposed to the sun. This is repeated every day, the effect being that flies, wasps, and bees, attracted by the sweetness, settle on his face and all such parts of him as project outside the boats, and miserably torment and sting the wretched man. Moreover his belly, distended as it is with milk and honey, throws off liquid excrements, and these putrefying breed swarms of worms, intestinal and of all sorts. Thus the victim lying in the boats, his flesh rotting away in his own filth and devoured by worms, dies a lingering and horrible death.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
>>
File: commodus EWWWWW.png (225KB, 368x367px) Image search: [Google]
commodus EWWWWW.png
225KB, 368x367px
>>32329568
Nobody deserves that shit, mang.
>>
>>32329582
You sure?

>[The king] decreed that Mithridates should be put to death in boats; which execution is after the following manner: Taking two boats framed exactly to fit and answer each other, they lay down in one of them the malefactor that suffers, upon his back; then, covering it with the other, and so setting them together that the head, hands, and feet of him are left outside, and the rest of his body lies shut up within, they offer him food, and if he refuse to eat it, they force him to do it by pricking his eyes; then, after he has eaten, they drench him with a mixture of milk and honey, pouring it not only into his mouth, but all over his face. They then keep his face continually turned towards the sun; and it becomes completely covered up and hidden by the multitude of flies that settle on it. And as within the boats he does what those that eat and drink must needs do, creeping things and vermin spring out of the corruption and rottenness of the excrement, and these entering into the bowels of him, his body is consumed. When the man is manifestly dead, the uppermost boat being taken off, they find his flesh devoured, and swarms of such noisome creatures preying upon and, as it were, growing to his inwards. In this way Mithridates, after suffering for seventeen days, at last expired.
>>
File: 1389336891895.jpg (79KB, 355x495px) Image search: [Google]
1389336891895.jpg
79KB, 355x495px
>>32329568
>>32329639
That's gay. What do you get out of killing or torturing someone? If you don't get anything out of him killing a bunch of fucking god believers then you wont get anything out of killing Roof.

>hurr durr waste of tax payer money
make him produce license plates or paper clips or something, then.
>>
>>32329798
put his head on a pike along the road into town to act as a warning to others
>>
>>32329798
It was a way to punish treason, and discourage other people from committing treason.

If you have an empire with a bunch of local rulers that can rebel, terror starts to make sense as a political instrument.
>>
>>32329568
Seems dumb and a waste of two boats.
>>
>>32329059
>>32329136
>>32329568
>>32329639
Are you niggers alright? I'm not for murder but I'm not for state killings either. If you see no value in killing people whatsoever then theres no point to kill this tard.

Just my two cents
>>
>>32329850
>>32329855
Sure. Back then, you barbarous niggers.
>>
>>32329855
The Byzantines settled for burning your eyes out with an iron and bringing you along like some trained pet to every single goddam public function so everyone could see what happened.

The medievals settled for yanking your guts out, then hanging you, then sawing you into quarters and denying you a decent burial.

There are plenty of ways to get the point across. Scaphism IMO was just more stereofuckingtypical Oriental barbarity for barbarism's sake.
>>
>>32329909
Any kind of torture is against western ideals, barbarous or less barbarous.

You might as well be a nigger or some other third world shitter if you believe in torture of any kind
>>
File: 1451099622543.jpg (82KB, 640x556px) Image search: [Google]
1451099622543.jpg
82KB, 640x556px
>>32329798
>make him produce license plates or paper clips or something, then.

No way Dylann Roof isn't going to super-max if he gets life in jail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM854gQJi7s

I'd rather get killed than go there, desu.
>>
File: Old Yeller Feels.jpg (289KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Old Yeller Feels.jpg
289KB, 853x480px
>>32329882

A murderer like this dude is like a rabid animal and they should be treated as such.

I'm not saying I want him to suffer; but I think he should be hauled back and unceremoniously shot in the head for as minimal an expense to the taxpayer as possible.
>>
>>32328651
I hope he gets life in prison so he can raped by nigs forever.
>>
>>32330157

Rather, he'd get stuck in a small room 23 hours a day, almost never interacting with another human being for the rest of his life.
>>
>>32329568
I vote for drowning in a vat of bleach.
>>
File: IMG_41825437995393.jpg (25KB, 317x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_41825437995393.jpg
25KB, 317x395px
All these nigger lovers ITT
>>
>>32330086
When he goes to prison, he's going to be surrounded by black guys, so he's as good as dead. If he somehow doesn't, a pasty little fuck like him will probably become some guy's bitch.
>>
>>32330462
>mfw friend i grew up with getting a min 3-5 in max security
He's the most feminine man I've met. He's going to be so fucked up when he comes out, I don't even know if I want to keep contact for fear of how he'll be when he's out
>>
>Wants to kill unproductive blacks who are ruining society
>Kills people running a church

Why the fuck didn't he go to a club in the ghetto or something? Thats how you know this kid was fucked in the head.
>>
>too much of a pussy to ventilate some drug dealers/gangbangers because they might shoot back
>kills completely innocent churchgoers

Fuck this piece of shit. Burn in hell.
>>
>>32328651
REMOVE BOWL CUT
>>
>>32328651

He shot a church, whether you believe in religion or not alot of those people were hoping god took the wheel on this one.

Take your ass back to /pol/
>>
>>32330551

North Charleston is nothing but dangerous ghetto with tons of urban yutes. He could have had a field day, but that would have required work and balls.

Regardless, SC will execute him, and will probably keep him in solitary until then.
>>
>>32328651
>Just seems weird to me that 6 minutes went by and people just stayed still as he shot.

This is just what people do in these situations. They freeze, they try to hide (usually poorly), or they beg for their lives. They rarely ever fight back and often don't run when they can see the person with the gun.
>>
>>32330551
>>32330586
I believe he said if he shot drug dealers or gang bangers, it wouldn't make the news since those men were degenerates anyway. He wanted to maximize his impact, or so I take that from his confession.

>>32330625
>hoping god took the wheel
That's pretty gay, nigger
>>
>>32329882
You have a point, but it makes no sense to give him 3 squares and a bed for the rest of his life. His crimes were cold and calculated, he deserves a fitting punishment
>>
>>32329568
Or smear all of his orifices with honey, tie him up stake him to an ant bed.

Could you imagine ants crawling in and biting your eyes, ears, nose, mouth, penis, anus till you die?
>>
>>32330705
Fair enough

I do not believe in killing no matter what. I say put em to reasonable work making police forms, plates and other shit the state needs.

Id go as far as to give em a tiny bit of money to spend.
>>
File: 1453158156238.jpg (19KB, 400x359px) Image search: [Google]
1453158156238.jpg
19KB, 400x359px
>mfw I just finished listening to this whole thing

What a fucking retard this kid is. Hope he enjoys getting fried.
>>
>>32330802
http://www.wsj.com/articles/dylann-roof-first-asked-to-represent-himself-after-early-hearing-unsealed-court-order-says-1480530414

>The judge overseeing the federal trial of accused Charleston, S.C., church shooter Dylann Roof said the defendant “has extremely high IQ

Are judges alright these days? I mean, he doesn't sound like a typical man.. still though, not retarded

t. OP, a nigger
>>
>>32330794
Not a bad solution, but we already have automation for making license plates and paper clips, and we already have cheap manufacturing of police uniforms. He has no place in a civilized society. He is a worthless liability who can't be trusted on his own not to be a dick head. That goes for anyone who commits this kind of crime. I'm all for second chances, but there are some things I can not forgive.
>>
>>32330868
>“has extremely high IQ
He dropped out of school at 7th grade to sell meth
that judge is retarded
>>
>>32330931

I didn't know you could drop out of middle-school.
>>
>>32330964
you just stop going
>>
>>32330868
If you listen to the whole thing he's clearly fucking stupid as hell and can't even really justify why he did it and even admits he doubts anything would come from it.
>>
>>32330931
>>32330982

Was this said while they were still trying to determine if Roof was fit to stand trial?

The judge could have said that to reinforce the idea that this kid is smart enough to not actually be a retard and thus fit to stand trial.
>>
>>32328752
>I think all of your questions can be answered with the fact that he is remarkably stupid

100% this.
>butthurt of >muh rhodesia and actually took the memeing seriously
>most likely already unstable and used >muh rhodesia as a copout to his faggotry

Same way niggers wreck their communities, loot the place and riot because the police shot some other nigger in some town 1,000 miles away as their excuse.

Dylan got his fifteen minutes of fame. Hope killing 5 black people that couldn't even locate Zimbabwe on a fucking map is worth the death sentence. What a dipshit crybabby. It's the same with that one faggot that shot the police officer with his Chinese SVD clone.
>cop fucks his gf
>gets butthurt like a manchild
>stalks him and shoots him
>"muh 2nd 'mmendment'
>sic semper tearananus

Bunch of emotional manchildren that try to use some cause as a copout for their impulsive reactions. Just like niggers.
>>
>>32328752
This
>>
File: 1400907768342.jpg (41KB, 373x421px) Image search: [Google]
1400907768342.jpg
41KB, 373x421px
How the fuck do we keep /pol/ out of /k/?
>>
File: vRnZfZn.png (41KB, 1521x710px) Image search: [Google]
vRnZfZn.png
41KB, 1521x710px
>>32332060
Ignore. They'll eventually leave on their own.
>>
>>32330976
I think they jail your parents for that... though that might just be in cuckifornia.
>>
>>32330976

Yeah, in the real world (where we actually live), the police show up to your door if you do that. You can't just stop going to school with no consequences.

"Dropping out of school" is a formal process you have to file paperwork for. You don't just stop going. This isn't Uzbekistan.
>>
File: 1476906037628.jpg (9KB, 221x228px) Image search: [Google]
1476906037628.jpg
9KB, 221x228px
>>32330868
>tfw to intelligent to be racist
>>
You stupid americunts will believe anything...
You deserve what happens to you, in the end, being brainwashed consumerist slaves, rapped by niggers.
>>
>>32333535
>rapped by niggers

That's the one thing they know how to do.
>>
>>32329145

>Simply wondering how 6 minutes could go by and no one does anything.

Fear and shock,
>>
>>32333535
I don't really care for rap.
>>
>>32329900
>>32329909
And how is this any better for a murderer who is absolutely unapologetic?
>>
>>32329882

>Pre-meditated murder
>Killed a bunch of old folks innachurch
>Didn't even pretend to be a gud boi who dindu nuffin' afterwards

If anything deserves the death penalty, it's stuff like this.
>>
>>32329882

>Being an anti-capital punishment eurocuck
>>
File: 1367100470145.png (154KB, 700x535px) Image search: [Google]
1367100470145.png
154KB, 700x535px
>>32333535

>being brainwashed consumerist slaves, rapped by niggers.

That sounds a lot like yurop to me.
>>
>>32332060
sorry, but the boards are cousins and always will be. You'll see /pol/ is your greatest ally muh statesmen
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.