[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General -field trip edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 95

File: 1420163911602.png (261KB, 349x395px) Image search: [Google]
1420163911602.png
261KB, 349x395px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

Featured story
Light my fire- PTRfag
anon rebuilds a g3 with surplus parts
http://pastebin.com/JY3jiKq4

Howa
An anon gets a Howa rifle and shenanigams ensue
http://pastebin.com/1cXMnvg4

Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
Last thread:>>32300126
>>
File: IMG_2540.png (73KB, 1659x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2540.png
73KB, 1659x719px
So Elf waffegeist stories when?
>>
>>32327284
Well /k/omrade you can always start it your self.. That way we all enjoy in the work of the proletariat of K..
Unless you are just a consumer. Like those who horde Nuggets keeping us from enjoying the cheap product of the mother land.
>>
File: dissapoint.jpg (68KB, 606x496px) Image search: [Google]
dissapoint.jpg
68KB, 606x496px
status update:

I'm still sort of switching between doing the AT "end", the Iowa stuff, the other story, and being a lazy faggot in general

Maybe more writing in an hour or so

>And if you want one story over the other, tell me because i really cant make up my mind

>>32327327
>>32327284
You can always make up stupid shit about about how certain connection between humans, WGs and if you want, elves, work. i mean, if you find it amusing, roll with it
>>
>>32327284
When G11 continues.
>>
>>32327350
What do you mean by AT "end"?
As in it's the ending of the story but with stuff inbetween to be filled in later, or time to close the book?
>>
>>32327510
Yeah, end of that story line. ...i think?
>>
>>32327327
>>32327350
I meant like a Finn waffegeist is an elf.
>tfw RK95 import never
>>
>>32327365
G11 continuation when?
>>
>>32327837
feeling up to the job of writing?

>tfw want to
>tfw can't because too much on plate

unless i do something silly with the Chauchat...

>frog elf...?
>>
due me being a fuckingbidiont the sticky will tskaee more time to update

>the writefags that psoted links on previus threads please repost them so i dont forgert
>>
>>32327543
Ok, as sad as I am to see it come to an end, I did enjoy the ride. I was actually the person who ended up taking the screencaps of your first part and converted them to pastebin. Doing that actually convinced me to start writefagging in these threads. I'm glad we have you around.
>>
>>32327994
oh really? pretty cool

Then again, i'm not quite sure what to do with it. I have other stories i write here (more than the obvious ones). Thing is i might end up not doing any AT if i have written an end. Or if it actually will be that, idk yet
>>
File: file.png (353KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
353KB, 1920x1080px
>223 views
I'm coming up, Gents. so it continues.
>>
>>32327966
Jesus Christ, poly.

Did you have a seizure on your keyboard and still manage to hit "post"?
>>
>>32327994

thkas m8

>>32328056
i have a borken hand nigga due being fuckign angry
>>
>>32327837
>>32327952
I'll see if I can do this over the weekend.
>>
>>32327837
planet over populated with sakkos..
>>
>>32328081
Storytime, bitch.
>>
>>32328108
Sako isn't nearly that genuinely loving.
>>
>>32328363
I blame the abusive conscripts.
>>
>>32328374
I dunno, the Gypsy AKs I worked with were pretty affectionate.

Conscripts are just cherry boys, made to be broken by an experienced older rifle.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMcdzc1TkO4
>I awoke around noon, a good five or six hours after the november sunrise. Emily was rested on top of my shoulder, still asleep, the reverse of the usual order, I usually didn't see her asleep, not when we woke at least.
>she was so serene, I tried to avoid rocking my left shoulder because I didn't want to wake her. I took the hand she rested on me and held it, thinking to myself I had found my spot in life.
>holding her hand I reflected on the past year and a third since I'd first met her. The tour of europe and our co dependence on each other had pushed us closer, but where did everything go so right? It must have been the battle of new Ramani, formerly Berlin. The experience of fighting kebab in my ethnic homeland had been hell in a boring way. they tried to trade lives for ammo, even the kids. We did some fucked up thing to some kids who ran to us with bomb vests on. little did the human wave know we had plenty of ammo. we were married in September after we rotated back to the world. in a way, we were the only thing either of us had, but we could both take care of ourselves. the possessiveness was there, it just wasn't extreme. we were never really comfortable away from each other, but we could easily enough separate for time without losing our minds. needless to say it was a happy reunion every time. it was always a loving relationship that way. A fine thing really, a /k/ommando and his rifle. I remember once in october she ACTUALLY went through about four dozen cups of coffee waiting for me to get home one late night. shit happened, I don't know HOW a machining inconsistency can drag out to five, oh wait, yes I can. it's a time consuming job with a very OCD prone quality to it.
>I decided to check my watch and found that it was time to get up, so I slowly shook my shoulder a few times and was met by her beautiful green eyes. my transfixed smile was rewarded with one from her, and we enjoyed it a minute. and got up.
>>
>>32327284
Well I'm slowly working on a story with a gay elf. Maybe got enough for a post but not sure how much buffer to have before I get to posting.
>>
File: why.png (83KB, 906x208px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
83KB, 906x208px
>>
If a human ordered a Geist to kill some one would the Geist be able to kill said person as it was command to by its owner?

Or would that be in violation of the Geist being unable to harm some one with out a person pulling the trigger.

Ex a character gives a Geist a knife and tells them to kill a man tied to a chair. Would the Geist be able to kill the man tied to the chair or would they be unable too.
>>
>>32329383
Answer: It's your universe, so the geist can do what you say it can do.
>>
Anyone have the story of the /k/omrade who's dad takes handloading too far?
>>
File: IMG_8573.jpg (1MB, 840x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8573.jpg
1MB, 840x3000px
>>32329383
>>32329411
Extrapolating from pic related it is highly unlikely the waffegeist in question would be able to try and fulfill the command. However this also raises the question of bayonets and the implications attached to them.
In short, you better be able to explain it in the story without breaking flow, character, or adding addendum in my opinion.
>>
File: 1481704759227.jpg (541KB, 1015x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1481704759227.jpg
541KB, 1015x1004px
>construct blue balling me
>>
"I don't know I really don't watch tv"
Mike said.

Sarah gently tapped the table with her pointer figure trying to drum up something she could talk about.

She suddenly remembered , that a day earlier Mike had been asking his parents if he could get a kite that was shaped like a dragon.

"Hey Mike remember when you were in the store and you saw that cool kite?"

Mike's eyes focused on her and a small smile formed on his face.

"Yes it was really cool.."
He responded accidentally spitting out some of the macaroni he was eating.

"Well Mike why don't we go get it tomorrow."

Mike excitedly nodded his head.

At least children are easily distracted Sarah thought too her self.

as mike finished his Mac and cheese Sarah picked up the bowl and put it in the dish washer and started cleaning the cooking utensils.

Mike scampered off to his room with out a prompt, his thoughts fixated temporarily on the dragon kite he would obtain tomorrow.

As Sarah washed the pots and pans she realized that she had no money on her.

"Dang it ." She muttered to herself as she dried off the pot and walked into Mike's parent's bedroom. Well her bedroom now, she mentally corrected herself.

She knew that Ben always kept some spare cash in the left hand draw of the bureau.

Inside the drawer were Ben's socks and underwear which were still bound together by a tag and plastic.

"Oh Ben you were always losing underwear and socks, where they went only god knows."

She chuckled to her self remembering how many times she and his wife had been accused of hiding his underwear.

As she moved the underwear she spotted four twenty dollar bills.

Which she picked up and put on top of the bureau.

As she looked up she saw her reflection in the mirror and realized she was still wearing her jet black dress from earlier.
Technically the dress wasn't hers but Jen's, luckily both Jen and Sarah shared roughly the same dimensions and tall athletic build.
>>
>>32329872
>implying you don't like it
>>
>>32329898
While Sarah wouldn't describe her self as lanky she was definitely a bit on the thinner side, although her figure was well-defined by her strong musculature.
Such was to be expected of a 25-06 BAR.

She quickly removed the Dress and placed it on a hanger in the closet before throwing on some of Jen's blue jeans and a navy blue knitted sweater.

The wool shirt hung loosely around her waste but curved around her chest extenuating her breasts.

As she looked in the mirror she murmured to herself

"Jen if you can hear me I do have to say you were one hell of a dresser and always had good taste."

as she admired the woolen shirt she looked at the clock situated on the night stand and saw that it was 7:00pm.

" Okay I need to get mike washed up and to bed."

She walked out the door and walked to Mike's Room and knocked on the door.

Mike shouted "You can come in."

She slowly opened the door and scanned the floor for any lose hotwheels cars that might threaten to cripple her feet.

Seeing none she progressed into his room.
"Hey Mike you have to wash up and get to bed soon."

"Can you get this tie off, the knots really tight and I cant undo it."

Mike replied as he fumbled with the draconian sliver of fabric.

Sarah walked over and undid the tie and also undid his cuffs.
After that Mike quickly grabbed his pajamas and ran off to the bathroom.

Once more alone Sarah walked to her owners bed room and sat on the bed.

A few minutes passed before she realized there was a recent edition of Guns and ammo laying on the left hand nightstand.

She looked at the cover which exclaimed "5.56 vs 7.62 what's better we finally settle the debate."

Bellow that was " What inferred and thermal scope is best the results are shocking."

She thumbed through some pages absent mindedly before settling on an article that exclaimed the merits of nanoscale propellants and how they would serve to increase velocity of bullets.
>>
File: 1450895759317.gif (113KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1450895759317.gif
113KB, 350x250px
>>32329872
Working extra late because project schedules...errands...finding time for food... gotta go back to sleep to start the whole cycle again soon. I just want to write...

>No geists to welcome you home or have food ready
>>
File: Typhoon-Class-Submarine2.jpg (169KB, 2153x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Typhoon-Class-Submarine2.jpg
169KB, 2153x1000px
I'm the guy who had the Firefly but aboard a Soviet submarine idea last thread. Here's another snippet set almost two months prior to the first one as the crew try to slip through the Irish Sea and into the North Sea.

http://pastebin.com/AdjW2sAB
>>
>>32330211
its alright Construct at least you have us.
>>
>>32328716
>Gay elf
There are plenty of redundancies going on in that alone
>>
File: 1471289177002.jpg (225KB, 807x814px) Image search: [Google]
1471289177002.jpg
225KB, 807x814px
>>32328566
*Ahem*
>>
>>32330712
Yeah I never understood whey finish conscripts were such how can I put this politely brutes, or just didn't give a fuck about their gear.

Dear god some one needs to write a story about getting a finish surplus rifle.
>>
>>32330211
>Or a person for that matter
Some of the more worse feels.
>>
>>32330900
Finns are uncivilized jackasses.
There explained.
>>
File: IMG_4085.jpg (129KB, 1242x1591px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4085.jpg
129KB, 1242x1591px
>>32330712
She doesn't deserve that abuse
>>
>>32331247
They're uncivilized jackasses who are very good at killing Russians though, so it's OK

>>32331428
Honestly it's too good for her after what she did to Funco
>>
>>32331439
She showed her love too aggressively, thats all.
>>
>>32331439
>very good at killing Russians
Maybe 50 years ago
>>
>>32331487
>showed love to aggressively

>the Lt is bedridden
>Nike's by his bedside
>"Sir I'm so sorry"
>"I really don't want to talk about it"
>"I just showed my love to aggressively is all"
>"YOU BROKE MY FUCKING PELVIS"
>>
>>32331657
>Death by SnuSnu
This is bad how?
>>
>>32331664
didn't say it was bad
>>
>>32331657
>to aggressively
DUDE

HOMONYMS, HOMOPHONES, AND HOMOGRAPHS

>also, it isn't just you
>you're just the one that catalyzed this explosion last thread
>>
New Viktoria soon.
Who's ready?
>>
>>32331755
I just noticed that

I really need to watch out for this shit
>>
>>32331765
>>
File: RPK Bathing (censored).png (328KB, 486x1102px) Image search: [Google]
RPK Bathing (censored).png
328KB, 486x1102px
>>32331765
>>
>>32331765
I'll be ready...in the fucking morning.
But yes, I'm ready in spirit.
>>
File: gotta get a grip.webm (849KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
gotta get a grip.webm
849KB, 480x270px
Oh fuck, now that I'm done with school, I'm suddenly stuck on how to progress things.
>>
>>32331755
PISS OFF GRAMAR NAZI
>>
>>32332003
dude's right though
>>
>>32329383
The Hotline Waffengeist has that go on all the time. Some of the tactics are formed around that.
>>
>>32330696
Well it's a pun, you see. You know how the Germans pronounce G-11 as gay elf. Because German.
>>
>>32332264
What shit German class are you taking?
>>
>>32332270
The one with the Germans and the phonetics of their alphabet. And their sausages. Well wurst
>>
>>32332281
I still don't see how that's correct, but my German is lacking so I can't say for sure.
>>
File: pvs-18.jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
pvs-18.jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>32328681
>after four more days we got the word.
November 10 2021.
>"Anon?"
"what's up Cody?"
>"how do I keep this fucking rifle lubed so it doesn't started getting scratchy after a few hundred rounds?"
"grease, here, I got a couple extra cans in my pack, and one or two cans is a life time supply for SEVERAL rifles, just put a tiny little bead on the contact surfaces, slightly thicker than a film, and you're golden." I said as I handed him a can of high temp wheel bearing grease. Jorge walked into the room.
>"like a machine shop reunion in here, Anon, Cody, we just need frank, Jesse and William. anyway, General Hinson gave the warning order, be prepped to roll into Zimbabwe in the next 20 hours."
"Did mugabe croak?"
>"no, but it's confirmed he's going. High level infighting has taken to a civil war and casualties are mounting to the thousands already. No doubt some army that ISN'T killing everyone not associated with them will be a severely welcome sight."
>Just then a flurry of activity started outside the tents, camp Jackson began to whir to life with the intensity of a fully aggravated ant colony, at that moment I knew that anyone in the camp still sleeping was at this very moment waking and policing up their gear.
"Jorge, get to your team, Cody, grease every 1500 rounds and you should never have a malfunction with that MK-18 of yours. Now run along buddy."
>"ANON!, YOUR GEAR?"
"Got it right here!" I spoke firmly as I had spoken since I'd been back from Europe.
>As I "buttoned up" my plate carrier, the level IV plates inside snugged and free of play and got my pack over my shoulder, Emily grabbed my hand and changed, prompting me to make my run to the MRAP and to my team. Good kids, them. I mounted and asked my driver the state of the team.
"Brian, how's the checklist"
>"batteries, check, rifles, check, pistols, check, ammo, check, radios, check, looks all good"
"how's the 240?"
>"got it up this morning."
>we set our helmets and nods down and began the wait.
>>
>>32332426
>soon after we began our wait the others started to arrive. James showed up and mounted into the rear driver side seat, stowing his gear and making ready, he began a prayer of "let's not be the unlucky bastards who get their asses shot off."
"James, what's your gear check?"
>"All good sergeant!"
"good, now we just have to wait for Ted."
>ted showed up ten minutes later, and stowed his gear. hours passed.
>the radio crackled to life "attention, all units, prep to synchronize watches. at the mark, it will be 0105 hours." three minutes passed when the "MARK" came over the radio.
>ted spoke up "AW SHIT DAWG! IT'S OFFICIAL!"
"Hinson only does watch syncs when we're invading."
>"Dateline: November 11th 2021, South Africa. It's presently one o' six AY EM, Drivers, be on the look out for the pile of starving bodies along the Shangani riverbed, the APC's and T52's piling up in Harare and Bulawayo, and the pile up of Mules pulling empty agricultural carts. and now weather, with Anon, Over to you Anon!."
"Thanks, Ted, the weather is clear with a slight chance of raining lead, tungsten and high explosives from APC's, javelins, with highs of 80 in Salisbury and Bulawayo, 79 in Chiredzi, 83 in Kariba, and 3506 in BMP's with a slightly toastier 5,000 in T-52's, T-55's and T-72's over to James with sports."
>"today the zimbabwean civillian elimination team goes for gold, in the first ever genocide olympics, but with all other competitors since exterminated, it's looking like an easy competition, in other news, the american invasion team is once again showing the world who's boss in a daring reclamation of Rhodesia, and the american anti armor team is as always expected to make a favorable impression in the competition against zimbabwean APC's and Tanks, and now to the weather map, Drive safe, commuters!"
>>
>>32332579
>AY EM
Reeeeee
>>
>>32332800
It....made sense, because he was verbalizing, and not annotating, antemeridian
>>
File: IMG_0002.jpg (233KB, 1916x1903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0002.jpg
233KB, 1916x1903px
>>32329480
Funco's a perv.

>>32327017
A feature?! That tequila wasn't from me, bro...

>>32329872
It'll all be okay...
>ya big baby

>>32330211
Hello, darkness my old friend...

>>32331765
After you.
>waiting
>>
File: 1480697253714.png (52KB, 411x311px) Image search: [Google]
1480697253714.png
52KB, 411x311px
>>32328214
>>
File: 2013-04-29 14.23.58.jpg (35KB, 400x530px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-29 14.23.58.jpg
35KB, 400x530px
>>32334195
>>
>>32331439
Just because she expresses love in a different way then you do doesn't mean she deserves to be abused. Sako did nothing wrong.
>>
File: writefag_mosin.png (210KB, 1348x3873px) Image search: [Google]
writefag_mosin.png
210KB, 1348x3873px
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>update sticky
>make new bins
>add new writefags
>the writefags that posted links please post them again

>no hunt this time
>>
>>32333239
>funco's a perv
ur 1 to talk smfh
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
I'm working on an origin story, of a sort.

I'll post when it's ready.

Sidequestion: I have a trip I haven't used in a long while. Should I use that to differentiate myself in the thread?
>>
>>32335292
You don't have to, but it helps when posting your fic
>>
>>32335292
a name at least will help Poly and/or archive

also, what kind of origin story?
>>
File: 1440992478862.png (671KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
1440992478862.png
671KB, 988x700px
>>32330696
>implying gender even matters when it comes to elves
>>
File: Typhoon_class_Schema.png (565KB, 2000x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Typhoon_class_Schema.png
565KB, 2000x1101px
So I'm the guy who does the submarine stories. I'm just going to use my trip from /qst/ because I'm a lazy asshole. Anyway, I made a new snippet: This one is a segment leading up to some close-quarters fighting that I'm going to write later tonight.

http://pastebin.com/HgKMDnwM

And here's my other pastes:

http://pastebin.com/u/Geocommander
>>
File: hhQmn5h.jpg (505KB, 2800x1888px) Image search: [Google]
hhQmn5h.jpg
505KB, 2800x1888px
>>32335761
typhoons are cool
>>
File: Typhoon.jpg (30KB, 600x462px) Image search: [Google]
Typhoon.jpg
30KB, 600x462px
>>32335790
They're probably some of the coolest submarines by virtue of their uniqueness alone. When you think of an SSBN, you generally picture something like the Deltas or the Ohios, with the missiles aft of the sail and the crewed areas at the front. But with the Typhoons, they just decided to kind of put the missiles in the middle and build outward around them. So you end up with a sub that has proportions and internal structure unlike anything else.
>>
>>32335510
Elf is its own gender
>>
>>32335761
>4 pressure hulls
>>
File: we all go beneath the sun.jpg (694KB, 2966x1557px) Image search: [Google]
we all go beneath the sun.jpg
694KB, 2966x1557px
>>32335885
Yup.

I'm also amazed (and spooped) by they way they were going to be used. Like, sit and wait out the nuclear apocalypse, just chilling out at sea and then doing at all over again a few weeks? months? years? later
>>
>>32335891
http://nonbinary.org/wiki/Otherkin
I am not surprised by I am still disgusted.
>>
File: 1475555739833.png (115KB, 326x226px) Image search: [Google]
1475555739833.png
115KB, 326x226px
>>32335913
I can't even imagine what it would be like to be aboard a boomer that survived the initial nuclear exchange. I mean, what the hell do you do once the entire surface is dead? It's not like there's a port you can go home to after that.

It'd make a good horror movie. Maybe the crew slowly goes mad while the officers try desperately to keep control.
>>
>>32335935
>Maybe the crew slowly goes mad while the officers try desperately to keep control.

Somebody should write this.
>>
File: 1417378332889.jpg (1MB, 2576x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1417378332889.jpg
1MB, 2576x1716px
>>32335935
what caused me most time thinking about is...

Sure you send those missiles out for revenge. But there is nothing left to avenge. You entire country is an irradiated wasteland. Most of the world is likely an irradiated wasteland

But you don't know
>>
If any one was wondering what I meant by nanoscale gun powder this is just one reference. Generally what nanoscale implies is that the ingredients have been reduced in size to a nanoscopic scale. This generally means improved performance due to increased surface area and purity . It can also mean brand new products such as silicon based explosives. Some one needs to check if this was patented or if its in eminent domain.
http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1226702
>>
>>32335935
I'd imagine you could go to South America, I imagine anywhere but Cuba would be ok.
>>
>>32336058
okay I was way to into nuclear exchanges let me tell you that you want to be beneath the 23.5S line when the nukes go off if not then you should at least have a shelter with 5 feet of soil on top of it and enough supplies for 6 months, after 24 hours you will be able to spend short amounts of time above ground,

Within 3 months you technically could spend 24hours above ground with no ill effects but hot spots will be a threat.

the main issue will come from a lack of food and contaminated crops.

I would recommend removing the top 7 inches of topsoil and then putting it in plastic contractor bags which you then bury far away from your food supply.

Remember to take iodine supplements to help prevent thyroid cancer as the body cannot differentiate between radioactive and non radioactive versions of iodine and other minerals and elements.

Potassium will be another big issue but since most forms of radioactive potassium have a short half life it shouldn't be an issue.

With regards to subs if they survive the initial nuclear exchange they were expected to wait a given amount of time to receive further order if they did not receive orders with in that time frame they were allowed to go AWOL and bug out to any location of their choosing.

In all reality it is highly likely that after the exchange assuming both nations were wiped out that the subs from both sides would communicate and try to figure out what to do...
>>
File: sleep was a mistake.png (433KB, 554x788px) Image search: [Google]
sleep was a mistake.png
433KB, 554x788px
>sticky is up to date, the folders will follow soon

>>32335885
youre good m8
>>
>>32335325
>>32335332
Ok, will name drop when needed

As to what kind of story, I want to toy with the birth of a geist.

You'll see what I mean.
>>
>>32336521
oh baby i want in on this ride
>>
File: we dont need sleep.png (124KB, 459x535px) Image search: [Google]
we dont need sleep.png
124KB, 459x535px
>>32336521
im only going to ask 2 things

>are you going to bin this?

>name for storie?
>>
>>32336587
No, and nothing yet firm. Current working title is "sentience begun"

I'm halfway done with it, I think. I'm headed to my last day of classes. Will work on it when I have breathing room.
>>
>>32336548
I'm kinda new here.

Has nobody done one of these before?
>>
>>32336994
not the birth and so. I think guard has touched on it a little (check the bin).

I have written a little on how an end would be
>>
>>32337017
I don't really think anyone has fully... Reminds me of the ps3 demo with the robot chick getting built.
>>
>>32337189
I do belive another trailer was released atleast a year ago hinting that it might become a game.. It involved Detroit becoming android city and was essentially like the time of eve meets ghost in a shell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXz6nvWgON0
>>
>>32337217
ahh yes I found it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEPzofGKSNE
>>
File: 1444771898392.png (75KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1444771898392.png
75KB, 472x472px
>folders are up to date

>new stories/updates soon
>>
>>32331657
On that note, a return to the actual story. This is the start of chapter three.

Lt Seth

Lt Seth and Fuentes rushed south, huffing and puffing under the weight of their gear. They found Johnson covered in rubble gripping his SAW. Johnson raised it as they came round the corner of the building.

"Friendly! Friendly!" The Lt said, moving the muzzle of Johnson's SAW.

"Johnson what happened? Are you hit? Lt Seth asked moving some of the rubble off of him.

"N-no sir" Johnson stuttered.

"I'll ask for details later, right now we need to get this airfield up and running and prepare for a counter attack" Lt Seth said. "Can you do your job?"

"Yes Sir" Johnson responded, with some more confidence in his voice.

"Alright let's get to it"
>>
>>32338027

The team linked up at the main terminal and started hardening their defenses. With Nike setting up in the main terminal. Her cannon pointed down the main road into the airport. Johnson was to move closer to the runway to guide in the aircraft. As he made his way to his position he passed Nike.

"Are you okay sir?" She asked as he passed.

"Mmm Hmm" he said as he blanched a bit. He then quickly hurried off to his position.

Lt Seth noticed this exchange and made a mental note about it. "Baldwin, you're with Nike! Get those A-10's ready to smoke anyone who comes down this road!" He shouted.

"Yes Sir!" Baldwin shouted in response as he moved next to Nike.

"Fuentes! Go with Johnson." As Fuentes passed Lt Seth grabbed his shoulder and whispered in his ear "Just make sure he's good"

Fuentes nodded and hurried off.

The Lt himself set up south of Nike's position with Harris, ready to cover the southern approach to the airfield. As he readied his M79 he spoke to Harris.

"How you holdin' up Harris?" Lt Seth inquired.

"I'm fine sir" Harris responded "How's Lt Johnson?"

"He's fine" Lt Seth said

"Soon as the hadjis regroup they'll counterattack, they recognize how valuable of an asset this airport is." He thought to himself. A 6 person team.....holding up against the wrath of a whole city.

This battle was far from over.
>>
>>32338040

Nike

Nike adjusted her cheekweld to her cannon. She peered over the top of her sights down the road. Occasionally scanning the surrounding areas to the north and south.

Baldwin laid in the prone next to her, scanning the city through a pair of binos. He suddenly put them down and readied his SCAR.

"They're coming in!" He shouted over the radio.

In the distance Nike saw several technicals and insurgents on foot in the distance.

"They're some trying to sneak around off the road!" she shouted.

"Understood" Baldwin said in response "Warhammer Warhammer I need you to do a gun run west-east down Jomhouri how copy over?"

"Nike, focus your fire north of the road, they'll probably try and take cover in these few buildings that aren't knocked down." Baldwin said as he peered down the scope of his SCAR.

"Hooah" Nike breathed shifting her cannon just north of the road. Through her sights she saw a few shadows of insurgents sneaking behind the buildings.

The A-10's came in low, flying directly over Nike's position. They then opened up with their 30mm cannons. As they did their gun run she noticed an insurgent readying an RPG in one of the buildings to the North.

"Nice try buddy but you're not that slick" She thought as she lined him up in her sights.

Nike opened up with her 37mm, tearing through that building and causing the insurgents to scatter. She didn't let up, she fired bursts into the crowd as they scattered.

To the south she heard bursts from from Harris's M240 and the "boop" of Lt Seth's M79.

Baldwin suddenly listened intently to his headset.

"Sir! We got a large mass of insurgents coming in from the North and South!.....Which group's closer?...The North Sir.....Understood." Nike! Push north and stop them from coming on the airfield! Watch out for suicide bombers!" Baldwin yelled as he reloaded his SCAR.
>>
>>32338225
"UNDERSTOOD!!" Nike said taking off to the North. She wasted no time, vaulting over a couple of the smaller buildings.

She burst through the wall of a building and found herself 50 meters in front of the insurgents. They halted their advance and stood in shock. Some took off and ran, the more brave ones readied their weapons.

But they never got a round off.

Nike's cannon roared as she pulverized the insurgents. Some where blown up as her rounds exploded on impact, others seemed to disappear as they were hit.

After she fired several of them surrendered. Dropping their weapons and pleading with her.

She motioned them away from her weapons. With a mighty stomp she ground their AK's and PKM's into heaps of scrap, several insurgents shrieked in fear from the impact.

She then guided them into the remains of a building, she took a piece of rebar still attached to the building and bent it around them, and for good measure, ripped a wall off from another building and leaned it up against the one with the insurgents, trapping them inside.

"Lt Seth sir, I've pushed back a raiding party and captured several insurgents." She said into the radio.

"Understood, link back up with Baldwin and lay down fire to the east."

"Roger that!" she replied, and with that she took off. Her mighty footfalls shaking the foundations of the remaining buildings in the airport.
>>
File: ufo.jpg (471KB, 1152x1441px) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
471KB, 1152x1441px
>>
Did the raifu harem story ever get a pastebin?
>>
>>32338957
Nah, it didn't

Stuff's all in the archive still i gues
>>
>>32338957
It's got screen caps that poly probably has somewhere, also the archives.
>>
File: Sarah.jpg (377KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
Sarah.jpg
377KB, 900x675px
>Finally have time to do some writing
>Starting to break away the writers block
Thank god...
>>
File: (muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg (35KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
(muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg
35KB, 343x284px
>>32339205
post the caps m8, so i can check the post numbers on the archives and make a bin

>those were writted a LONG time before i arrived
>only went to /ak/ when /wfg/ was like on thread 4 to make like 2 bins before finding archive there
>>
>>32339318
>posting my own work

i have literally no shame in my body
>>
File: part 1.png (627KB, 3019x3435px) Image search: [Google]
part 1.png
627KB, 3019x3435px
>>32339345
unless the cunts reject my image...
>>
File: part 2.png (748KB, 2608x4740px) Image search: [Google]
part 2.png
748KB, 2608x4740px
>>32339359
second first thing i wrote. No bully
>>
>>32339221
Write beretta story before i find you and hang you by your feet
>>
>>32339359
>>32339372
>I was supposed to transcribe this from screencaps a month or more ago
Shit. I'll work on it first thing in the morning.
>>
>>32339372
>>32339359

thanks annie, will make the bin later

>>32339425
i got you m8 i will check on desu archive
>>
>>32339425
Glad you're doing it. I was about to bite the bullet and transcribe a 2nd set of ATAnnie screen caps if no one else said they would.

On another note, do people want more vampire rifle story tonight or should I wait until tomorrow night?
>>
>>32339463
Yay
>>32339501
For the record I'm only doing the raifu harem because I'm tired of hunting it down in my screen cap folders.
Also I'll be correcting spelling errors if I see them.
>>
>>32339401
I'M WORKING ON IT
>>
>>32339463
Hey I emailed you an archivefag my pastebin. Sorry for dragging my ass on it.
>>
>>32338241
Once again guys, any and all feedback is appreciated.

Also debating re-doing my smut scene once I get decently ahead for this chapter
>>
File: Screenshot_4.jpg (44KB, 947x366px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.jpg
44KB, 947x366px
>>32339539
YOU DO IT NOW BEFORE YOU ARE WRITING IT WITH THE BLOOD RUSHING TO YOUR EYEBALLS
>>
>>32339646
Good work m8, what happens to the prisoners though?
>Also debating re-doing my smut scene
My decency says no, but my benis says yes
[spoiler]do it[/spoiler]
>>
File: happening.gif (973KB, 312x213px) Image search: [Google]
happening.gif
973KB, 312x213px
>>32332579
>the radio crackled to life once again.
>"All units, we have confirmation that Mugabe has croaked, and that civil war has erupted in zimbabwe, an ZNA units are busy killing units belonging to other generals, get oscar mike now or there'll scantly be any armor left to kill. CODE ELAND, REPEAT, CODE ELAND."
>the men and I put out helmets on and drop our nods, killing the lights before turning them on when the column radio check began.
>"Badger 1-1 oscar mike, badger 1-2 oscar mike."
>Brian picked up the handset and keyed it."Badger 1-3 oscar mike." as we exited the gate, we got about two miles down the road before vapor trails and the exhaust gasses of cruise missiles and MLRS' began to flash the sky.
>we arrived in beitbridge at 3:37.
>"Jesus..." Brian breathed. "the whole place is fucking leveled."
"yup, just a military strongpoint since 2018."
>"there's one. or at least an arm." Ted stated.
>James spoke up from behind Brian."There's the garrison. jesus, the roads full of limbs!"
"yup, didn't have to fight them, though. and the barrage lasted maybe 45 seconds, so they didn't have time to radio out. they don't know we're coming."
>the ride continued until Hinson, now callsign Helios, attributed by the men for his proclivity for lighting up points of opposition, called for a halt to the element to set up camp after we crossed the Lundi, so we set up just to the north of the junction between the main roads a few miles, between the Lundi and Tokwe rivers. The officers we called into the command tent and I was personally invited by General Hinson to attend the briefing. an unusual act, but not unheard of among the commands of General Hinson.
>>
>>32339739
>do it

will do, I read the smut thing in the FAQ and it gave me some ideas
>>
Oy post the guard pic of all 4 of the girls with anon on the couch didnt save it.
>>
>>32339521
I did a few grammar changes when I pastebinned Annie's part 1, plus I was getting sick of people asking for it/seeing the screencaps when I could just 'bin it.
>>
File: hurry to bed.png (114KB, 472x415px) Image search: [Google]
hurry to bed.png
114KB, 472x415px
>>32339545
dude you have been on the sticky since last thread

>>32339521
got you back m8 so do pic related

>later
>>
File: Harem raifus.png (408KB, 1280x789px) Image search: [Google]
Harem raifus.png
408KB, 1280x789px
>Want to write
>Too tired from work
>Just got poke'mon and want to play that too
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>>32339969
Here you go. Also, good to know that people still saved the screencaps of the harem
>>
>>32340006
oh, lol didn't notice,

much thanks for adding
>>
>>32340006
>sleep
>work nights
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
[kill me]
>>
Looks like I'll post more of my story tomorrow night, I'll do formatting tonight and post tomorrow night.
>>
>>32340337
Looking forward to it.
>>
File: IMG_0072.jpg (59KB, 390x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0072.jpg
59KB, 390x500px
Brought to you by Knob Creek Single Barrel 120
Put your 3D glasses on now, it's
Light My Fire cont.

>Judith's new shorts helping her sleep peacefully
>for a little bit
>hours or so after I fall asleep under the heavy blanket; her head resting peacefully on my arm, my legs matching hers, my other arm wrapped over her shoulder as her chest rhythmically rises and falls, and my hand cupping both of hers in front of her face; my dark, little angel falls from grace just a more
>in the complete blackness, her chestnut eyes creep open and scan the living room
>slowly, Judith removes her left hand from mine
>her right remains, interlocking her fingers with mine
>Judith licks her fingers, leaving as much spit behind as her fingers could hold
>stealthily, carefully, the left slithers like a serpent across her pale skin, down to her hips, and snakes it's way under the soft, gray fabric of her new panties
>without shame, she savors the graceful feeling of her knuckles pressing against the microfiber
>delicate fingertips tenderly comb their way, feeling their way through the thin, fleecy public hair until, by sense of touch alone, they find what they were looking for
>like gentle jolts of lightning, the feeling both warms and relaxes Judith as she softly rubs the top of her supple mound
>the soft skin gives way to her deviant thoughts
>as difficult as it is, the dark angel stays silent as she continues to satisfy her lust
>with each passing minute, Judith feels her tingling sex become warmer and warmer... and more wet
>this is a dangerous game, and the young german knows it, but she doesn't care
>like chicken, the first to flinch loses
>but you you challenge death, He never flinches
>against her better judgement, she slips one of her slender fingers through her mound and into her warm slit
>Judith allows a quiet huff to escape her lungs as she carefully touches her slippery folds
>testing these stimulating waters
>>
File: IMG_0420.jpg (49KB, 358x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0420.jpg
49KB, 358x500px
>>32340382
Light My Fire cont.

>testing these stimulating waters
>the girl's mind races with corrupt thoughts of Anon in compromising positions with her
>Judith's brain reminds herself that she can die doing this, but this is her master's fault
>besides, she'll know when to quit
>in fact, life's more fun when you're about to die anyway
>tenderly, the fallen angel explores herself, and with great care to leave no part untouched
>a slender finger finds and graces her entrance over and over, gathering her nectar with each pass
>it would be so easy, wouldn't it?
>Judith let's her inhibitions take over
>to split with the consequences
>with perverted delight, she spreads her wetness through the softness of her folds, returning to where she started
>the warm little jolts entice the young german to continue further
>and why not?
>saliva finds its way from the battle rifle's mouth and rolls down her cheek as she softly pants and moans through her clandestine ecstasy
>subconsciously, Judith's hips begin to grind
>losing herself in carnal bliss, Judith exhales with sinful pleasure
>halfway through her soft, labored sigh, a new sensation catches her attention
>Judith stops cold
>her heart pounding even faster now
>Oh, scheiße!
>I'm grinding on Master's lap!
>He's... growing
>Petrified, Judith hangs in suspended animation for a while to gauge the situation
>after a few minutes, she determines that while arousing, her actions had not awoken her master
>carefully, the young girl resumes her extra-curricular activity
>as her dripping fingers continue push through her soft mound and into her slippery folds, Judith becomes more excited and more and more bold
>her hips once again begin to grind against her sleeping master's lap
>hard again, the girl's master feels so warm against her bottom
>the feeling of it pressing against her gives her sense of overall wholeness
>like she's complete
>but that's not enough
>he started something he never completed
>>
File: IMG_0430.jpg (19KB, 320x157px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0430.jpg
19KB, 320x157px
>>32340430
Light My Fire cont.

>he started something he never completed
>The young german justifies her own knowledge of when to quit her flirt with Death
>skillfully, Judith lifts her bottom from the recliner's damp cushion, supports her weight on her shoulder, and slowly pushes her panties down to her thighs
>in the darkness, she can feel her hips trembling with nervousness
>now clothing free, Judith concentrates her efforts toward an even more risky prize
>like raiding a forbidden Hovitos temple, Judith skillfully slides her hand inside the fly of her resting master's boxers
>She flinches as she touches it
>gingerly, the young girl wraps her slender fingers around it and manipulates it back through the fly and into the open
>with cunning, Judith once again tests the foreboding waters by whispering, "Master, are you avake?"
>then, just a bit louder, "Master, are you avake?"
>when no answer is returned, her mouth curls into a smile dripping with lust, excitement, and apprehension
>gently, Judith returns her soft bottom against her dreaming master's lap, allowing his bare skin to touch hers
>goosebumps instantly run up the length of her entire her back, forcing a small gasp to escape her tongue
>she promises to herself that she will go no further with this, whispering, "I love you, Master."
>knowing full well what trepidation lies ahead, Judith takes one more leap of faith
>Her slender fingers return to the innocent spot between her legs
>they slide effortlessly through her mound into her wet and warm folds once more
>quietly, she continues her struggle to stifle her huffs and moans
>Judith can feel the steady heartbeat of her throbbing master as she grinds her bottom slowly and deliberately against him
>it only turns her on further
>as her wetness runs across the skin of her leg and soaks further into the cushion, Judith decides can handle just a little bit more
>but this is it
>the young girl ignores the warning signs in head
>>
File: IMG_0003.jpg (222KB, 809x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0003.jpg
222KB, 809x1199px
>>32340449
Light My Fire cont.

>the young girl ignores the warning signs in head
>slowly, Judith pulls her glistening fingers from her dripping slit and lifts her left leg as carefully as she can, so as not to disturb her master
>nerves cause her to shiver uncontrollably
>so much so, he might awaken
>but there's no going back now
>pushing her hips forward, her hand takes grip of her master once more
>His hand in hers twitches as she pulls him through her quivering legs
>then, she rests against her tingling slit
>breathe...
>allowing her leg to come to a rest again, Judith uses her fingers to cautiously spread her wetness on her sleeping master
>she can feel his heartbeat between her legs
>each thump pushes her more and more into a depraved madness
>this is crazy
>Judith can feel her mind starting to lose focus
>but she can't stop now
>this is all his fault, and she's in control now
>pressing upward with her fingers, the fallen angel keeps up the pressure of her master against her slit as she begins to grind herself against his length
>the skin of her tender mound parts so her wet folds can kiss his bare skin
>visibly shivering with nerves, Judith feels her master's trapped hand squeeze her own tighter
>"I love you, Master!" she sighs as her hips continue to work
>The girl knows she can't push her luck any further, but-
>her knuckles turn white as she pushes her master harder and harder against her warm dripping slit as she continues to grind
>the purely blissful sensation between her legs is too much for her to give up on now
>but suddenly, her master's hand in hers squeezes hard as he jolts himself awake
>barely understandable, he slurs his speech, "w-what're yuh doin'?!"
>Death is just around the bend, but she can't stop now
>this is all his fault
>Judith lifts her hips and pushes her master inside
>before I can react, my little angel deftly maneuvers me past her soft mound and between her wet folds
>her absolute warmth and softness envelopes me
>>
File: IMG_0419.jpg (129KB, 694x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0419.jpg
129KB, 694x580px
>>32340478
Lights My Fire cont.

>her absolute warmth and softness envelopes me
>warm virginal walls squeeze against me as she pushes myself as deep as their tensions allow
>her tight innocence will only give so much ground in the beginning
>and even at only partway, I'm paralyzed to her
>Judith squeaks under the novel feeling of penetration
>she softly moans as she attempts to regain her breath
>"W-what're you doin'?!" I ask again as if I don't already know what's going on
>Judith pushes her hips back down once more and I push back, completely burying myself inside her
>my fallen angel cries softly as her hot fleshy walls stretch
>tears well up at the corners of her chestnut eyes
>I can feel her wetness dripping onto my leg
>More alert, I articulate my words but still can offer no resistance, "Angel, we have to stop."
>this is too risky
>her only response is, "I love you, Master" as she pushes me deep back into her soft, forbidden opening once more
>as I slide all the way back inside her, my path, as tight as it is, becomes more smooth
>I don't know how much of this I can take before I...
>I don't know how much more of this she can take!
>"Please stop!" I beg, "I don't want you to hurt yourself!"
>this cannot continue
>We continue
>I hold her slender, trembling body tight against mine as I continue to push myself deep inside her dripping slit
>with hot breath, my little Judith breaths in my ear, "Please do not stop, Master,"
>it smells of burnt powder
>pushing through her folds, I can just feel the tips of her fingers rubbing the top of her mound
>there are no brakes, now
>I sink my teeth into her neck, where it meets the shoulder
>damn her for this
>a muffled cry escapes her tongue as I continue to bite down
>the slightest taste of iron
>Firmly pushing herself against me, Judith breaths through her pain and pleasure one final time, "Master?"
>My hips continue to follow her rhythm
>Breaking from her neck, I softly answer, "Yes, Angel?"
>>
File: IMG_0161.jpg (163KB, 625x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0161.jpg
163KB, 625x2000px
>>32340505
Light My Fire cont.

>Breaking from her neck, I softly answer, "Yes, Angel?"
>between her soft cries and moans, she whines, "Do you love me?"
>"of course, I do..."
>with exaggerated effort, Judith pushes me as deep inside her warm slit as I can possibly go
>keening, her siren-like voice begs, "Zhen, please finish quickly. I yam losing mein mind!"
>it's not hard as I'm already almost there
>Quickly, I pull out to-
>but as the first rope of cum spurts against the smooth glistening skin of her mound, her hand reaches out, catches me, and pulls me back into her slit
>"Nein, please show me how much you love me..."
>as her words drip from her lips, I coat her intimate walls
>I push my cum deeper and deeper; all of my love, marking her as mine
>my pushing becomes slower and slower as I fill her tummy with my seed
>like a passenger train grinding to a halt, my movement slowly comes to arrest
>Judith purrs in bliss as I push through the sensitivity and pull myself out
>like a dove, my little angel coos, "Danke, Master..."
>after putting myself back away, I reassume the position I was in originally, "I love you, Judith."
>I feel her shoulders snuggle back up against me, and with a blissful smile, my fallen angel answers, "I love you too, Anon."
>falling back asleep holding onto my angel takes mere minutes
>>
File: IMG_0515.jpg (56KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0515.jpg
56KB, 560x315px
>>32340523
That's it for tonight, /k/ommandos! Hope you enjoyed it. For those concerned,
1.) Judith will get what she wants.
2.) Why she didn't completely black out will be explained.
That said, I look for forward to hearing your take on everything. Have a great night!
>>
>>32338241
Lt Seth

A few minutes earlier

Lt Seth set his M79 by his side, his grenades and magazines lined up in front of him to be reloaded quickly. Harris sat next to him, peering through his ECLAN.

"Sir, they're coming!!" he yelled.

In the distance several technicals and insurgents on foot came advancing up the road to the main terminal.

"Harris, focus on the technicals, I got the infantry." Lt Seth said as he set down his M4 and picked up his M79.

"Range 250 meters, 6 guys bunching up by that broken wall" The Lt muttered to himself.

"Aim.....fire"

His fired his M79, a few seconds later the round came cascading down onto the insurgents. Harris followed up with bursts from his 240L. The first technical swerved and went off into a ditch. The rest of the technicals stopped and the gunners charged their weapons, ready to fire on the duo. However their drivers had made a critical mistake: the technicals were all bunched up, making for a juicy target.
>>
>>32340556
"Range 300 meters" The Lt said as he adjusted the leaf sight, he pulled out the spent 40mm casing and put in a new round. He shouldered his weapon, aimed, and fired.

The technicals went up in a fantastic explosion. The few insurgents neared them who'd survived started to scatter, but Harris was quick to follow up with his M240. He fired several bursts in quick succession and within a few seconds the insurgents were eliminated.

"Those were SBVIED's.....no way a regular car could explode like that." Harris said.

"They're willing to do anything to recapture this airport, they realize how important this location is." Lt Seth said as he removed the spent case from his M79.

Baldwin suddenly came on the radio

"Sir! We got a large mass of insurgents coming in from the North and South!" He said

"Roger which group's closer?" Lt Seth said as he chambered a fresh round.

"The North sir." Baldwin said in response

"Roger, send Nike up their to deal with it, get one of the A-10's over to our position, and tell her to watch out for suicide bombers. We had a run in with some SBVIED's" The Lt said as he removed the grenade from his M79, replacing it with a smoke round.

"Sir! I see them they're taking cover in the trees by the south terminal!!" Harris said as he peered through his his ECLAN.

"Got it, Baldwin get the A-10's ready for a gun run. I'm marking the target with smoke."

"Understood sir" Baldwin said in response

"Range 400 meters" he muttered to himself. This was the max range for his M79. He noticed a slight wind going from east to west. He held aimed the grenade launcher, holding slightly left of the target, and fired.
>>
>>32339670
FINISH YOUR GLOCK STORY FAGGOT
>>
>>32340552
daaaaaaaaaaaamn
>>
>>32340552

PTR going fully lewd
>>
>>32340572

The round came down into the trees, and yellow smoke started pouring out.

"That's it sir you put it right on top of them!" Harris said with glee.

Some insurgents started to scatter, moving away from the smoke, but concentrated fire from Harris's 240 pinned them down until the A-10 arrived.

An A-10 came in and obliterated the tree line. The rounds tore through the enemy position, sawing several of the trees in half.

Lt Seth and Harris observed their handiwork. Lt Seth keyed his mic "Baldwin all targets are destro-"

Suddenly a pickup truck came speeding past the destroyed enemy position.

"SHIT, HARRIS LIGHT THAT BASTARD UP!!" The Lt shouted.

Harris fired several bursts into the truck but it kept coming.

"SIR HE'S NOT STOPPING"

The Lt quickly chambered a grenade.

"Range 50 meters" He quickly mumbled to himself.

He shouldered and quickly fired the round detonated in front of the truck causing it to flip. The car came tumbling towards the Lt and Harris.

Harris laid into it with his M240 and the Lt quickly grabbed his M4.

The truck came to a stop 10 meters in front of them. Fuel was leaking everywhere and the vehicle was smoking.

"SHIT BACK UP BACK UP!!" Lt Seth yelled.

They ran and dove behind the remains of a wall. A few seconds later the truck exploded behind them.

"Lt Seth, Harris are you two alright?!" Baldwin said over the radio.

Lt Seth keyed his mic, "Yeah we're goo-"

All of a sudden the car door from the truck landed right behind them, it sticking into the dirt. This sudden impact caused both Lt Seth and Harris to yelp in surprise.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" Lt Seth shouted still keying the mic.

"Sir? SIR??" Baldwin said over the radio

"We're fine Baldwin, we're shifting our position, out."

The duo moved back near their original position, as they were walking Lt Seth noticed Harris was walking kinda oddly.

"Harris you good?" He asked

"........I pissed myself sir" Harris said.
>>
>>32340701
noticed some errors and changed a bit. Let me know what you guys think.
>>
>>32339840
>I entered the command tent with the officers and found the officers walking into the tent for the briefing. Hinson had a map set up and was drawing the last details onto it. The officers sat down and he began.
>"gentlemen, We've made great progress, and I expect at this rate, we may take Harare and secure a government surrender within the next three days. The tempo has to this point been dictated by our forces, however, we expect that we'll soon run into resistance, so far, first division has reported a full capture of Bulawayo, with their military garrison mostly mobilized toward Harare if not already present in the stronghold to take part in the slaughter. at this time we are taking a ten hour stop before the 325th fighter wing, 1st, and 2nd armored division take up the rear and bypass our positions. At this point they will begin an obliteration of any and all armor in former fort victoria. On to the strategic side of things, we expect that when we make our way to Harare, and capture, the remnant of their forces will hold, or attempt to fall back toward Bulawayo, who has been silent since this afternoon. in about ten hours, three in the morning or so, the first division will have made their way to Gwelo and will begin their assault, at which point it's our time to shine, we'll assault masvingo, soon to be fort victoria again, and surge toward Enkeldoorn, and through to Beatrice, at which time first division will head toward que que, and surge through Gatooma. questions?"
>"how do we stop them from flanking to the east toward Marendellas?"
>"We don't, the 25th fighter squadron takes care of that."
"Is the zimbabwean government and it's military factions expected to concede the war on capture of Harare or are they likely to uproot and continue ops from one of the further north towns?"
>"they are expected to retreat if they can, we expect it may be as far north as Kariba, which could extend the war significantly."
>>
File: You're all perverts.png (28KB, 440x505px) Image search: [Google]
You're all perverts.png
28KB, 440x505px
>>32340552
>ptr went full lewd.
I only have myself to blame.
>>
>>32336548
>>32336587
Ok, I got as far as actual birth. You'll see what I mean.

I'll apologize in advance for breaking the streaks of lewd and battles
>it's my first time in here
>sidenote, I'm also debating the removal of the shit in this post from the story
>it will make sense

------------------BIRTH------------------

Looking back, the very thought baffled her. How COULD one gain sentience? It made no sense. Either you were sentient, and you knew it intrinsically, or you weren't, and you literally would not know.

How, therefore, was she capable of knowing that she could know of her existence?

The memories were clear and unbroken. Determining where "she" began and where a lifeless block of metal ended...that was a bit more difficult to pin down. Supposedly, backtracking the memories should give some insight.
>>
>>32340796

Life was begun as pain. But "pain" is perhaps too trite a word; no, it was a sensation of being burned in fires too intense to describe with mere words, beaten repeatedly while still burning from the heat, and then dropped back into the fire when the beating stopped. Each iteration of the cycle seemed endless. It was, to her, life. Life was pain.

Then, inexplicably, the cycle changed. Instead of being beaten, she was left in the fires for longer than before. Instead of the repetition of blows, she was drowned, and discovered a little more of herself. A memory now existed where previously there was no concept to describe an existence of "prior to now". But she was not yet aware, so she did not yet exist.

Next (a strange concept; foreign to her, who had just barely received "before"), a different sort of pain. Beating was replaced by abrasion and laceration. Yet, instead of wearing her down and destroying her, what little of her that could be said to exist, she grew. As more was cut and ground away, more was imparted to her. She could not say how, because her ideas still did not have words or form. But the change was there.

She learned of that diamond-tipped saw. She learned of the sander. Each touch of pain, each removal of body, and she became more. Power, too, came with knowledge. Finally, she knew she was a tool, but she did not know WHAT. She existed, now, finally, but her existence did not have the ability to self-appraise and see what she was.

At long end, the pain stopped. She was at rest. Time was still an alien concept. Thus, she did not know how long she rested.

A sensation, other than being taken from, is what she knew next. It was at such odds with her previous experience that she did not understand what was happening until afterward.

She gained senses.
>>
>>32340835
She saw. She heard. She felt physical sensation. No longer restrained to feeling by her very being, she could now differentiate between herself and....not-herself. "Other". The limit of her senses also became immediately obvious.

Things existed aside from her, things she could determine that were not-her. She could tell they exist, which should mean she exists, but comprehension, and therefore self, still eluded her. These things were also different from her in that they moved.

They moved, made sounds, and made sounds as they moved. There were differences in them, though. Many things moved, but only some were the same. Some moved when the bigger things moved, and then the bigger things moved the smaller things and then changed the smaller things. The bigger things then moved the smaller things....away. She could not see the smaller things anymore.

SHE was moving! The bigger things were moving her! Moving her to...a bigger thing than her, but it was smaller than the bigger things moving...

An explosion of sensation flooded her. Not pain...but SOMETHING....and MORE.
>>
>>32340851
More touch, more sight, more hearing, simply just MORE....and as fast as it had appeared, it was gone. The bigger things moved her again, and then moved a smaller thing to her. Again, pain, but this time....less. There was less pain, and less of her in pain. Small bits of her were taken this time, not like the wholesale removal of her from before.

There was a new cycle. Bursts of sensation, mixed with small increments of pain, consumed her. Each cycle seemed less painful and more sensory than before. And the sensations!

She could see farther and more clearly. She could tell how far something was by sound, not just direction. If she focused her attention, she could find things by both sound and sight. Then, /parts/ of her were moving.

She discovered she could hold smaller things. Still moving, she saw that she was now pointing somewhere far away...but she couldn't see where. Something else was moving her again...some small parts of her.

Small, repetitive movements were worked on those small parts of her. Those movements made her pick up and then throw the small things she could pick up. After many, many repetitions of picking up and throwing, another, smaller part of her was moved to great effect.

To say it was loud was an understatement. To say it was blinding was less accurate, still. The intensity of the noise and light defied her still-new mind. The power formed inside her burst its way out and gave her voice. A terrible, awesome voice, wrought with pain and suffering, full of flame and might and the portents of death....and with it a single note of hope.

The beating of a new heart began.
>>
>>32340866
Strength flowed into and through her. This time, it was SHE that moved her parts. She threw the little things and picked up new ones. She, and she alone, held the power of her voice and the determination of what it would do. Through this, she learned of herself. She learned her movements, how it felt to spit fire from her mouth, what bits to move in order to scream death. Exhausted, she rested again.

She rested, but she did not sleep. She watched instead as the bigger things that had moved her placed her to the side and began work on another...thing. A thing like her.

She watched, fascinated, as a small (oh, but it was so SMALL to her now!) and glimmering piece was picked up, shoved into a larger thing that so exactly looked like her larger self. Rapt attention was paid as the other like her was pulled back out, held against a smaller, pointed, more dull thing, and run back and forth against each other. That painfully sharp noise rung out again, causing her to flinch in memory, but no pain came.

The sound and movement of the thing like her continued, and she realized that the thing like her was being removed from, like she was. Small bits of the thing like her were coming away with each movement of the smaller dull thing, and every so often the bigger things would take the thing like her and place it again into the big thing like her.

Cycle after cycle, less and less removal, more and more memory of having that very thing being done to her, and then a dawning realization that she is watching another her being made. A feeling different from any other feeling she has experienced then makes itself known. This feeling comes from within, unbidden, rises and....and...continues. It swells continuously as she watches the other-her being made.
>>
>>32340891
The other-her is arranged so that it slides together, smoothly, and she copies the motion on her own. A small piece sticking out to a side is manipulated by the bigger things, and she mimics the motion. In doing so, she learns what she looks like when she moves herself. Being touched by the bigger things let her know that it was a part of her; moving herself in time with the other-her taught her what she was made of.

At long last, she witnessed the grabbing and releasing of the little things. That swelling feeling kept....growing! It did not stop! She knew what was going to happen next: the voice. After so long, all the mirrored movements, it needed to happen.

There! She heard it! The other-her spoke! But....something...There was something that was not the same. It..the voice...it did not carry pain. There was no power behind the sound and the light.

The other-her spoke again, and again the voice was lacking. The other-her threw the little things, but there was no heartbeat. The other-her was moved again, made sounds, and was placed next to her, but did not then move. Life was not in the other-her.

But...how can it be an other her....if it did not speak? If it did not feel the pain or discomfort or suffering or power, could it even BE?

It, therefore, is NOT an other her. It can not BE in the sense that she was. She realized that, simply put, there was no such thing as an other her. She was alone.

That feeling that had risen to such heights flatly sank into depths she had no words for. This feeling caused such pain; pain worse than the saw, worse than the sander, worse even than the fire and the beating. This pain began within and threatened to leave her if she could not control it. She had no voice, but she must scream.
>>
>>32340902
So scream she did.

In so screaming, she found her own voice. The emotion pouring forth in the brutal discovery that she EXISTS, while others do not, drained her of her strength. In her anguish, she fell down and caught herself, barely. Sobs continued wracking her frame, but paused long enough for a wail to escape her, low and haunting.

And from behind her came a voice, the first voice she had ever heard.

"Oh, shit."
>>
>>32340552
Well I'm fucking hot and bothered now...
>>
File: 1458237684308.gif (982KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
1458237684308.gif
982KB, 500x475px
>>32340916
I'm really enjoying your writing style so far.
>>
>>32340987
Well, that's all I have.

Rate, hate, or leave critique.

But please, I prefer critique.
>>
>>32341003
The only other thing I'd have to say is, where are you taking this story? Is it just for world building purposes? Or are you going to make a real story out of this? Because you have a lot of potential.
>>
>>32340717
>"What is the preferred scenario?"
>"we meet heavy resistance at Harare and surround it, wiping it off the map, or first division meets heavy resistance at Gatooma and we head west on the highway to isolate and destroy the resisting factions, then we can more or less occupy the country until we eliminate the last pockets of the military factions.... Any further questions? dismissed.
>On my walk back to my vehicle I met with Jorge
"Not even shot one! This is getting to be an easy conflict."
>"Not everyone can have an autistic conscience that says 'fuck'em' when we do fucked up shit. I still have dreams about those fucking kids in berlin, and don't get me started on clearing those villages in france."
"As though I don't remember the fucked up shit that was fucking necessary when that shit happened. good thing we won, or we'd be beyond redemption."
>"A good job our culture's been indoctrinating us to feel guilty for killing our enemy since god knows when."
"yeah, well, I gotta start rotating my guys around and getting them some rest for the move on Fort victoria."
>with that I wen't back to my vic and told the men to get some shuteye and I'd wake them up in five hours or so, so I could get some sleep myself before we started smashing the zimbabwean's faces in.
>"I'll stay up with you." James answered
"fine enough."
>Emily changed to human form, she'd been like me all day. staring out at everything trying to make sense of it. Trying to see what might be out there, but also just admiring the beauty of another place on earth she was seeing for the first, and possibly only time.
>"do you think /k/ommando radio will cover us" she asked
"Not sure they know. we're out here. they probably don't even know that first division's captured Bulawayo."
>"think we'll get interviewed when we take Bulawayo?"
"you know it, I'm expecting wall to wall coverage and an interview with Dave or Tovarishch.
>>
>>32340916
I like, I like a lot
>>
>>32340916
Make a pastebin. Now.
>>
File: 1481784001373.jpg (180KB, 532x783px) Image search: [Google]
1481784001373.jpg
180KB, 532x783px
>Would YOU fuck a gun?
> /k/ would
> /k/ would till only bone was left
>>
>>32341041
I...didn't actually think that far ahead. I noticed that nobody had a creation of a geist, or any origin story. I originally wanted to make a one-off of a geist coming to self-awareness, preferably from the first person (which is difficult if they can't use "I"), and throw some development of awareness in there while I was at it.

The single biggest hurdle was trying to figure out how to write from absolute zero. How to build the foundation of knowledge from which true sentience is achieved. You can't use superlatives, relatives, or other common forms of comparison because there is no known absolute to compare to.

That alone caused a day of trying to bring back my moment of clarity from the shower I mentioned a thread or so ago.
>>
>>32341156
>or any origin story.
Guard does, he pretty much created the geist theory. Its in the pastebin
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-15-23-43-23.png (492KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-15-23-43-23.png
492KB, 1440x2560px
>>32341147
It's saved on my phone, along with some other greentext I wrote.
>pic related

>>32341165
Then I was mistaken, but I do recall someone posting that the author is ultimately responsible for what content is in their world of work.

If not, I can always delete the posts before 4chan won't let me delete them.
>>
>>32341165
I wouldn't go as far to say that Guard "created the geist theory". Upotte!! did most of the leg work on a lot of the "geist" stuff in here. Guard really just came up with the Mother of Guns stuff.
>>
>>32341165
Correction: Guard was maddened by Upotte and created a 'why and how' before he blew a blood vessel in his beard
>>
>>32341193
Incorrect, Guard created the geist theory and argued incessantly about conservation of matter because he is a autistic man child
>>
File: 1410123476279.gif (2MB, 278x213px) Image search: [Google]
1410123476279.gif
2MB, 278x213px
>>32341191
>but I do recall someone posting that the author is ultimately responsible for what content is in their world of work.

This is true. Very rarely do two stories follow the same lore. I know mine certainly does not. Make your world your own, the variety is what makes the stories here fun to read.

Have a seagul enjoying a hotdog twice
>>
>>32341191
I made the idea of Waffegeists, but anyones story is up to them, theres no "canon" thats officially adopted
>>
File: 1481779513113.png (124KB, 422x382px) Image search: [Google]
1481779513113.png
124KB, 422x382px
>>32341212
YOU HAVE TIME TO POST HERE BUT NO TIME TO WRITE MY FAVORITE STORY, YOU LITTLE SHIT?
>>
>>32341228
If it helps, you aren't alone in waiting.

Hell, waiting was what brought out that geist birth story.
>>
>>32341250
Which i found interesting. I have the spirit enterinf a completed weapon while yours gain themselves in production. Do they bless the steel and iron? Make them on a holy site?
>>
File: 1411344723501.png (43KB, 249x230px) Image search: [Google]
1411344723501.png
43KB, 249x230px
>>32341228
I have about two posts worth written. I said my writers block was being chipped away, not completely gone. I am gonna sit on them for tonight and refine them more after work tomorrow.

Also it was quite important to upload that seagull gif

>>32341250
>More people waiting for my story
I'll try to devote more time to it. I'll have to read what you posted as well!
>>
>>32341269
Unknown.

Possible structural anomalies, inconsistencies in the finishing work, minor imperfections inherent to metallurgical processes, or even random chance of existence.

It's been said that no two items are ever exactly the same. Perhaps (and this is my favorite option) the insignificant flaws that pass on to finished weapons allow them to manifest into geists with the right catalyzing event(s).
>>
File: Good job.gif (30KB, 372x375px) Image search: [Google]
Good job.gif
30KB, 372x375px
>>32340916
Wow, this is pretty damn good to read. Love the description of emotions, feelings, and sensations she is experiencing in her creation.
>>
>>32341309
>It's been said that no two items are ever exactly the same. Perhaps (and this is my favorite option) the insignificant flaws that pass on to finished weapons allow them to manifest into geists with the right catalyzing event(s).

You could even get cheeky and if a certain amount of human flesh and blood get on the weapon parts it could be a catalyst. Pain of making her and such
>>
>>32341298
>important to upload that seagull
Nigga, that's exactly how I felt about some images I've posted.

Glad you got that off your chest.

>>32341317
THAT is exactly what I was aiming for.

Thank you.
>>
>>32341341
I decided against that for a really petty reason, for this story, at least.

I don't want them to be able to be mass produced.
>>
File: 1461120023987.png (125KB, 600x475px) Image search: [Google]
1461120023987.png
125KB, 600x475px
>>32341361
Could go as far as to say that some firearms barely get enough human juice and emotion imprinted on them. 1/x many rifles, etc. Keeps them special
>>
>>32341148
I'd run her so hard and long she'd be a cross eyed, moaning, twitching mess that way she can only think of me.
/k/oko has good advice
>>
>>32341392
Also, consider that it isn't something so simple as "add x to y, percolate, let dry."

The story can be taken away from geists and applied in other ways.

It can also be considered analogous to creating any given work of art.

You form it roughly, then set it aside. You work on it more, then small chips and polishes. You finalize it, and it takes a life of its own.
>>
>>32341228
Where is glock-chan story
Reeeeee
btw more Anon & Sig by weekend hopefully
>>
>>32341435
The one with the female owner?
>>
>>32341446
Yep
Also might write one with a pistol and shooter about to take CC shooting test. Not sure yet.
>>
File: datshitgood.jpg (2KB, 123x125px) Image search: [Google]
datshitgood.jpg
2KB, 123x125px
>>32340916
needs an endmill added to the list of things she immediately learned about, but DAMN THIS IS LIKE POTATO CHIPS, I CAN'T STOP READING IT!
>>
>>32341594
Endmill. Got it.

How's this rework?

>She learned of that biting diamond-tipped saw. She learned of the ripping of the sander. The carbide endmill, too, left its mark in her. Each touch of pain, each removal of body, and she became more. Power, too, came with knowledge.
>>
>>32341638
Too many "too"s, but I fixed that in the file.
>>
>>32339739
>>32339903

Redid the scene, I'll post from the very beginning

Nike and the Lt sat together. Nike's face was still wet with tears. Without warning she picked him up and hugged him close to her chest.

"Eeugh!" The Lt gasped as air was pushed out of his lungs.

"Shit! I'm sorry sir!" Nike said pulling him back.

"No, it's okay. The Lt said breathing hard, flushed.

They looked at each other, covered in sweat panting. They were both in peak physical condition. Nike's bust was accentuated through her combat shirt, as was the definition on the Lt's arms and chest.

Nike reacted without thinking she leaned in and kissed the Lt. Her lips and tongue gently brushing against his face. She pulled back, shocked with herself. The Lt was covered in her saliva panting even harder.

"I'm.....I..." She said, she didn't know what to say. She felt the Lt's heartbeat in her hand.

Ba-thump, ba-thump

"We...." The Lt said, his heart rate quickening

Bathump, bathump, bathump, bathump

He took a deep breath

"We should probably get out of these clothes"

"Yes sir"

Nike set down the Lt. He pulled off his combat shirt, revealing his chiseled form. Nike pulled of hers, revealing her enormous bust.

"Nike...." The Lt said as she picked him up moving him close to her face

"Yes sir..?" She inquired

"Just.....be gentle"
>>
>>32341704
Nike

The Lieutenants worlds caused her heart to race. She gently brought him up to her face again and kissed him. Her lips gently caressed his face and neck. She then gently licked his chest and abs.

The Lt was breathing hard, as she licked him he squirmed slightly, but then relaxed in her hand. His heart still beating hard.

"Nike" He said

Nike stopped licking him and looked at him.

"Yes sir?" She asked.

"Could I see your boobs?" The Lt asked, blushing slightly.

She smiled, the Lt looked so cute with that expression on his face

"Sure no problem" she said. Gently putting him down. She removed her bra and lied on her back, and placed the Lt on her stomach.

He walked unsteadily up to her chest. Nike tried to regulate her breathing to make it easier for him to walk but she was too excited.

As he approached her sternum she felt ticklish and squirmed a bit, causing the Lt to fall.

"Jesus!" He yelled in surprise.

"I'm sorry sir!" she said looking up.

"No it's okay, just try not to move so much." The Lt said, taking a wider more stable stance.

He clambered onto her right breast and quickly climbed to the to her nipple, he gently played and massaged it. Nike uttered a slight gasp at the sensation but relaxed.

Her nipple began to harden and the Lt started to lick and suck it.

She uttered a slight moan and let her head fall back.

As the Lt played with her nipple, her hands creeped down into her pants. She began to touch herself as the Lt continued suckling on her.

This was bliss.
>>
>>32341710
guys, please especially give feedback here. I'm very, very new to writing smut and could use all the help I could get
>>
>inb4 swamp
>>
>>32341718
literotica.com/top/

Start here, and compare writing styles of the top rated stories and yours. You should see where polishing would benefit the story.

Hell, if you dig, you might find gigantism in there. I know it's enough of a fetish to have at least one studio dedicated to filming it.
>>
>>32341704
>>32341710
Good flow. Grammar looks correct, but I really don't pay that much attention. Atmosphere is good as well. Not overly detailed, but not vague. A few hiccups with words and spelling. It's a good start imo.
>>
>>32341638
top fucking stuff!
>>
>>32341754
Also use less ellipses
>>
>>32341718
I read the FAQ and asked for input as it unfolded. It was well received a first. hopefully the whole way through.
>>
>>32341769
I kinda did the same, the FAQ was very helpful and was instrumental in helping me rewrite the scene
>>
>>32341392
That was my thinking. Geists typically are the ones that stayed with their owner for a long time. The ones that were carried for years on many hunts, many engagements and firefights by the same owner. Or maybe briefly, but in a field of such emotion, bloodshed and sheer intensity that it flashes the formation of what would BECOME a geist.

Gonna finish this out here in the next post.
>>
File: Krink.jpg (133KB, 736x460px) Image search: [Google]
Krink.jpg
133KB, 736x460px
Whelp, stayed up 3 hours longer than I should have... There WILL be an update tomorrow night. Happy writing everyone.
>>
>>32341846
A rifle can develop, become a geist over many years.

A boy with his Remington Model 70 given to him on his thirteenth birthday. An expensive gift, to be sure, but one to be treasured. One lived with, carried everywhere feasible from the day he got it.

The rifle at his side when he took his first deer. The rifle in his hands when he got attacked by a wolf; it bit his arm and he shot it in the eye, its jaws still clamped around his forearm.

It was probably that moment of adrenaline, fear, and pain that made Rebecca materialize like she did. He dropped the rifle, pried the wolf's mouth open- what part was still attached at least.

But before he could start bandaging it, there was a woman there ripping at his shirt to get a strip off, make a makeshift bandage for the time being.

Her eyes were the same color as the glass in its scope. Her hair the same as the wood. He never asked where she came from. He could tell. But it didn't matter.

When he grew old, when he had a wife, she was still there. When his son moved out, he had opted to buy his son a firearm- a Mossberg 500, instead of giving him the Model 70 his father gave him.

When his wife grew old and finally passed in her sleep, she was there to help him keep going when his one love was not.

When he finally was too old to do much himself, Rebecca was still there. Her action was pitted and dented in places. The scope had a major scratch on the objective lens that manifested in a scar going from her eyebrow down to her ear at an odd angle, leaving a distorted streak in her vision in that eye.
>>
>>32335935
>entire surface is dead
You're somewhat overestimating what nukes are capable of, but the surface sure won't be the same as you remember it.
>>
>>32341846
>>32341872
Damn dude.
>>
>>32341872
cont.

When the son would call the police to check on his father, they would find him long since cold in his recliner. His cigar gone cold, the half-glass of rye having evaporated into a sticky layer on the bottom of his glass.

And a Remington Model 70, loaded, safety on leaning dutifully against the side of his chair.

When the son found out, he was devastated. After the funeral, he took some of his father's things home with him. Some gloves, a couple paintings, and that rifle.

She wouldn't present herself to him until one night when he was crying over the loss. She said nothing, but simply sat beside him and pulled his head onto her chest where he released all the emotions he'd bottled up in form of tears staining her shirt.

When he woke up the next morning, he found the rifle laying there on the bed with some staining on the stock from his tears. It wasn't noticable unless you knew to look for it, blending in with other discoloration, the wood grain and various nicks and gouges from its half a century being carried through the dense woods of North Carolina.

She never did much for him. But he didn't need her like his father did.

A waffegeist's sole duty is to care for their owner, and serve their will. They are tools, fundamentally. Nothing more. Nothing less.

This is why owners of all firearms- not those with geists- care for them so, typically. Because they, were they to be able to say it, would say exactly that; their joy is to be able to serve their master's will.

After all, isn't it only right to take a joy in knowing how to use said tool? To take joy in making sure it can fulfill its duty properly?

What we call a 'waffegeist' is simply another method of expressing the sentimentality we feel towards our firearms. By expressing this as stories of a girl who is the rifle, we can more easily articulate our emotions towards the item that has brought us joy or defended our lives or both.

But that's just the rambling of a college student. Night.
>>
>>32341930
Man that got really serious. I need a drink.
>>
>>32341943
Bin that. Seriously.
>>
File: 1464523275999.jpg (34KB, 489x479px) Image search: [Google]
1464523275999.jpg
34KB, 489x479px
>>32341943
Im still debating continuing the garand story

>She watched him through the beaches of France
>She watched him in the forests of Germany
>She watched him through the years at home
>Now... she watches him being lowered into the ground
>She watches the rain patter off the lid of his casket
>She watches her love and life, for the last time...
>>
>>32341956
Done.

>>32341976
Do it. I wanna read this more. You're a great writer m80.

I've got another story in the pipeline.
>>
>>32341976
Either would be appreciated. I just like y/u/ri.
>>
>>32341872
>>32341930
I swear, you get the real life feels so correct, keep doing what you do.

>By expressing this as stories of a girl who is the rifle, we can more easily articulate our emotions towards the item that has brought us joy or defended our lives or both.

It's things like this, when people point out hidden meaning towards doing something, it makes me feel really shitty about how badly I write. Not just in this thread, but any time I try to write cards or notes to people I care about. Also happens with painting miniatures even though I'm the only one invested in how they turn out.
tl;dr I'm tired, and fuck carpal tunnel.
>>
File: 800x531.jpg (136KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
800x531.jpg
136KB, 800x531px
I'm bored. Anyone have write prompts I can take a crack at?
>>
>>32342231
somewhere along the plot line of show "The 100" but not absolutely retarded logic and full of peace loving cucks
>>
>>32341058
>for five hours, while Brian and Ted slept, James, Emily and i shot the breeze about all manner of topics that can be expected in a fuckin' warzone, a country we're not supposed to be in, and officially "weren't" in, Cody even stopped by, his pale, freckled, but gaunt and boyish face having been dirtied up by a few days in the wilderness, good humor as always with that man. He had been a friend of mine as far back as 2016, when I was a young aspiring machinist, scrawny as fuck and under equipped for the machine shop, but through perseverance and being smart, he figured his way through it magnificently. at this point in time, he was aged, he wasn't the 25 or less that had fit me at in the camp, though at the age of even 18 or 19 even people wouldn't have guessed me to be as young as 25, he looked at least 30, he'd seen the horrors of the saracen hordes and he'd done his fair share of shit. he was however a tough man, he had no moral dilemma about shooting an approaching child strapped with a bomb. no problem with killing their parents after chasing them down when he saw them send the kid out, either. it was them or him, and if he didn't do it, the kid would have still exploded anyway. we weren't there to make friends.
"do you think it'll ever go away? the conflict?"
>"I have faith. we'll have our peace. the world has it's great upheavals, but in it, all must find their peace. whether they perish, or just find their spot."
"Maybe so. I don't want my kids to have to go 'over there' like I have, like my father did forty years ago, like my great grandfather in world war two. even less like my great great grandfather in 1911 when he came to the US to avoid the German conscription. I'd serve any length to prevent that, you and I both know we can't do this forever. eventually we all gotta die or walk away."
>Cody looked at the dirt and huffed a sharp breath before he spoke. "I can't imagine what I'd walk away TO."
>Emily spoke "Can't imagine a peaceful life."
>>
>>32342247
I consider my self an ok writer but it would take a lot more to make that garbage work.
>>
File: 1466569800540.jpg (25KB, 300x201px) Image search: [Google]
1466569800540.jpg
25KB, 300x201px
>>32340552
PTR went full lewd boys, we did it!
>mfw
>>
File: 4712092214_879a72d9b4.jpg (212KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
4712092214_879a72d9b4.jpg
212KB, 500x495px
“Venus is in the wrong position. Odd.” Those were the first words the Wessi, Leutnaut Jan Goldkreuz, had spoken since I'd picked him up early this morning from his base. Since the border opening back in 89, our governments had arranged these little get togethers between our respective militaries. Though unification was far from anybody's mind, everyone knew that the Germanies would still have to work together in this strange new world. “Also strange... Hey, what time you got? Mine's stopped at twenty eight past five.” I looked down at my wrist, a Russian piece adorning it. “I have the same. 0528. What is strange about that?”
“Been like that for a few minutes now. That's what's strange. Both our watchers, frozen in the same instant.” I only shrugged in response and continued down the forestry road for a minute longer before I heard a yelp from Leutnaut Jan.
>>
File: 4711452351_18644461ab.jpg (266KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
4711452351_18644461ab.jpg
266KB, 500x489px
>>32342358

“Who are you?” he cried out, as he reached for his clockwork rifle, hand fumbling around in the air instead. I pulled over, turned around, and reached for my Makarov. I was met with two surprises simultaneously; my pistol was missing from its holster, and the UAZ now carried five more occupants, all women of various ages. Starting behind me, a woman of about 20 with lightly tanned skin, green eyes, brown hair. On her lap sat a girl maybe a bit older than half her age with brown hair leaning towards darker red also with green eyes but with pale skin. Next to her was a very tall woman, maybe late 20s, also with pale skin, but with very dark blue, almost black eyes, and dark black hair. These three would be normal, were it not for the extra set of cat ears attached to their heads, covered in fur matching their hair. The two women behind me wore UTV, though the old gray berets sat upon their heads, rather than the visored cap I had on. The woman in the middle wore a Russian Afghanka underneath a KLMK smock, cat ears poking out around a Panama hat. On Jan's side sat a woman with hair almost the color of polished yellow brass, eyes albino red, and pale skin. Her only other distinctive feature was her ears, unnaturally pointy and very long, almost as if a fairy tail elf had walked straight out of the story book pages. In her lap sat another child of about ten, with black hair, green eyes, and pale skin, the only one without any distinctive features. They wore the same uniform as Jan, printed with a pattern called flecktarn, a new Bundeswehr uniform that had started showing up with Grenztruppen. Atop their heads were red berets with the same pioneer badge that adorned Jan's beret.
>>
>>32342375
I know it ain't much at the moment, but was hoping to get some opinions on it before i continued
>>
>>32342380
Good start. A bit wall of text. Try to add more breaks?
>>
>>32342254
"I can imagine a peaceful life. just... not at home."
>"Not in Modesto, I know... But not even in Montana?"
"I know, Montana is where I'd live peaceful like for the rest of time, to be honest I don't know if I could live even in Rhodesia. I don't know, maybe keep the house in Montana for the winter season, Christmas in Rhodesia being what it is, and me being as American as I am. Maybe I could stay, maybe I couldn't. I don't want to be Ray Johnson, if you've ever read "Unintended Consequences", who left the united states for Rhodesia in 1963, then moved on when it became Zimbabwe, to another country until about 1992-1993 and returned to the united states, shocked as all hell at the degeneration that had become of the United states. I prefer to fight any of that shit, but quite frankly, if impossible, it would be best to move to /k/ run Rhodesia."
>"So? what degeneration could undo us?" Emily said with a cuttingly pith tone
"WEEEELLLL, Ray DID almost lose his FAL in customs." I spoke flatly with razors in my eyes to Emily. She went pale and stared into the distance with a visible shock on her face.
>"well, suppose it's time to get to sleep." Cody said as he got up and walked away with a "see you in Salisbury."
"Well, Emily, come on, let's get Brian and Ted up so we can get some shuteye."
>"Huh?" Emily replied blankly, apparently coming out of a trance
"we gotta get some sleep, let's get Ted and Brian up."
>"y-yeah. H-hey, Anon... You wouldn't let that happen to me, right?"
"No, Emily, I wouldn't let anything like that happen to you." I said as I lifted her up and carried her to the ranger grave and delicately placed her in."
>I returned quickly, as waking the men was a trivial matter, and snuggled up with Emily.
>"Anon, you think we'll ever have kids?"
"if it's possible, we'll do it."
>Emily rested her head on my arm and fell fast asleep, feeling at peace, I followed seconds after.

that's it for tonight, tell me what you think of how it's going.
>>
New shitty geist paste incoming

http://pastebin.com/RAhcGpM4

I styled it in a kind of pseudo journal form, I wanted each of the guns to be somewhat distinct, hence why AR and Tantal talk that way. Either way, interpret it how you want, just wanted to write something short and fun. Can't really do the serious stuff.
>>
>>32342218
I think it's just me being introspective. You aren't a shitty writer. I can really only write what I'm feeling. I was sitting there writing that with Natalya in my lap. I'll probably be buried with this old Mosin.
>>
>>32342544
Do more. I like it.
>>
>>32342544
Forgot to ask

I'm welcome to any critiques, or advice on how to write better.
>>
File: 1466904844559.jpg (116KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1466904844559.jpg
116KB, 640x640px
>>32342582
Most of the stuff I've written (Literally 3 things) is just intended to be short stories. I could probably keep this going but I don't see a real end.
>>
>>32342587
There doesn't need to be a real story.

Use these as methods of nailing down your characters. Then work them into a proper storyline.
>>
1. SCP finds a waffegeist rifle.
2. SCP does what SCP does
3. Mother Rifle is having none of this shit
4. ?????
5. Profit
>>
>>32342596
Strangely I sorta have a lot of it thought out. I might just keep the story casually moving a long till I find something I really want to write
>>
>>32342387
There should be more breaks in the document. I'll remember to go over it again before I post.
>>
File: Mornings.png (29KB, 875x1010px) Image search: [Google]
Mornings.png
29KB, 875x1010px
>>32330900
Because army is seen mostly as a half year/year long camp where you grow up a bit and just do shit you are told to do that ultimately has little to no meaning.

t:Genuine spurdo.
>>
>>32342544
>Those kids need to fuck already
Based Remington 700
>>
>>32340552
Now that agency has been removed, do you plan on keeping it dropped or have Judith fucked to death by accident later on?

Also, this is a bit of a general point to a lot of other similar fics, but a lot of these stories could have the gun and human part made entirely separate, and very little feels like it would change, save for it being an explicit guy-meets-girl story.
>>
>>32342544
It's cute. The journal style goes well with each of their thoughts and personalities.
>>
Just bumping
>>
>>32344099
Bust jumping
>>
What's up with JTfag?

Carried like the enrire first three thread's alone and now, just gone or what? I want more tanks
>>
>>32345047
JT says life keeps getting in the way.
>>
>>32345094
Being in a country that 4chan hates must suck, too
>>
>>32345225
What is he a Swedecuck or something
>>
>>32345277
Yes, JT is a Swede.
>>
>>32345421
Naturligtvis
>>
>>32345444
>tfw can spraka lite svenska men kan inte skriva det
>>
>>32345444
>dem digits
>>
File: IMG_0601.jpg (522KB, 1334x1818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.jpg
522KB, 1334x1818px
>>32340630
>>32340689
>>32342282
Glad you enjoyed the ride!

>>32340767
You called down the thunder... well, you've got it! Now run you perv! Tell all the other pervs I'm coming... and lewd's coming with me! Ya hear?! Lewd's coming with me!
>kek I couldn't resist

>>32340921
Then my plan is working...

>>32341148
>shifty glance in both directions

>>32343753
The Agency isn't removed. Judith did blank out some during the experience, but it wasn't enough for a complete system meltdown. She was still somewhat conscious. It the next update, I will reveal how.
>fucked to death later
I hope not, but the danger is still very real and just there over the horizon. For Judith to be 100% again, she must have a FA trigger pack, shelf, and sear installed.

I plan to write more today. Rose has something very important to tell Kashka...
[Don't lose your way intensifies]
>>
>>32345908
>Rose has something very important to tell Kashka...
You fucking tease.
>>
>>32345908
>Then my plan is working...
Um...
Ok.
I don't know how to feel about this.
>>
http://pastebin.com/XdPv1uWk

Dunno if this is at all related but I wouldn't mind if /k/ could give me some input on this scene where one of the female characters gets killed. Please try to ignore the autistic parts. I want to do my best to make it (a) readable and (b) have good firefight parts.

I struggle between writing it like Tom Clancy (he shot X, he stabbed Y) where it's more kind of saying what happens, or trying to do the whole flowery "his rifle cracked with a flash, and blood spattered from the enemy's wound..." etc etc drawn out description. I go for something in between usually: writing as plainly and simply as I can, and sprinkling "vivid" words in when I can.

Anyway, this is taken completely out of context, but I am curious what you think of the writing. What the hell.
>>
>>32346070
Obviously, you should feel erect.

You should probably take care of that.
>>
File: allyouneed.jpg (116KB, 562x720px) Image search: [Google]
allyouneed.jpg
116KB, 562x720px
>>32345908
>Rose has something very important to tell Kashka...

Yes
YES
>>
>>32345908
Shit, then in which case, I don't think I'm your target audience anymore. Was enjoyable while it lasted.
>>
>>32345908

>Rose has something very important to tell Kashka

And I think I know exactly what that is.

>"Kashka, have you ever read Calvin and Hobbes?"
>>
>>32346070
Its okay you can join me and the rest of the chaste K/ubist at our annual purity ball..
Free 7.62x39 and .223 rem will be served..
>>
>>32345982
>tease
Even Judith couldn't take it anymore.

>>32346070
This guy, >>32346418 . He's right, you know.

>>32346809
Should I? Maybe I'll flip a coin...

>>32346948
Calvin & Hobbes confirmed.
>>
File: 1460064773774.jpg (88KB, 960x712px) Image search: [Google]
1460064773774.jpg
88KB, 960x712px
As I followed ray through the camp to Stubs I thought about how out of character it was for Stubs to behave.

Stubs wasn't the type of person would show affection in such a straight up manner.. Rather I assume her experiments and tests on me were her way of showing that she cared , as bizarre as it was.

As I rounded a large 8 person tent that some of the Geist had set up , I came upon stubs who was busy helping some of the smaller Geist set up a fire pit.

"Hey Stubs what was up with earlier when you talked to me ."

She turned around and gave me a quizzical stare showing she had no clue what in the hell I was talking about.

"I don't know what your talking about Anon I have been over here the whole time, and I sent Ray to get you."

I unconsciously clicked the mechanical locks in my prosthetic hands.

"What do you mean you don't remember talking to me and flirting?"

As the words left my mouth an increasing amount of doubt began entering my mind...

"Flirting I will have you know I am not that type women. I have class."

Her face was bright with indignation, although it did little to hide the obviousness of her feelings for me.

I replied quickly "Well if it wasn't you who the hell was it."

I had not noticed it but some of the Pistols had started forming a group around us listening in on the rather interesting accusations of who did what.

Before Stubs could respond Ray interrupted her and proclaimed

"I told you that there was a flesh gait in these woods. I say we form a search group and find it before it eats anon."

Suddenly the pistols started talking amongst eachother with each passing second the once quiet whispers grew louder.

I heard one gun say
"I heard that only a 357 magnum can hurt flesh gaits so I am the obvious choice."
She was quickly cut off by another who said
"Bullshit you cannot penetrate 10 layers of Kevlar obviously 5.7mm rounds would be better."
>>
>>32347026
Actually sounds like a good time.
>>
something that's been going through my mind a lot lately
had to write it down
apologies in advance

`````````````````````````````````````````````````

>with a swipe of your debit card, the three boxes are off to their new homes
>three boxes, to three friends – the only friends you have
>you know they'll take care of your rifles
>you're pretty sure it's illegal to ship rifles directly to another person without going through a dealer
>but what are they going to do? arrest you?
>the thought brings a smile to your face, a smile without a trace of happiness
>you drive back to your apartment
>you grab a sheet of paper and your handgun before heading out
>you start driving aimlessly at first, and then with purpose
>you spend about four hours driving in silence
>pull into a tiny town in the middle of a national forest
>you used to stop here on vacation with your parents
>back when things were happier
>a long time ago
>you park the car at the rear of a gas station, and shut it off
>you pull out the piece of paper and open it up
>it's the title to your car
>or at least was your car
>you sign the back of it and leave it on the dashboard with the keys
>someone else's problem now
>you put your handgun in your pocket and set off into the forest
>>
>>32347327

>there's not been much snow yet this year, so it's easy to walk through
>you head deeper into the woods as the sun starts to set
>as the sun disappears, the wind picks up and it starts snowing
>light flurries at first, then thicker and heavier
>you start shivering through your jacket
>you're really not dressed for this weather
>you keep heading into the woods, though
>finally you reach a point where you're shivering too much to keep walking
>you slump down against a tree, the trunk giving you a meager windbreak
>with numb hands, you pull your handgun out of your pocket
>normally in the woods of Montana you carry a gun for self-defense
>you carried yours for the exact opposite purpose today
>but you can't remember why anymore
>everything's kinda fuzzy
>maybe just a quick nap, and then you'll remember
>this snow makes a nice pillow
>>
>>32347336

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````
>”ANON! ANON, WAKE UP!”
>the tiny girl tugs at her sleeping owner
>the bitter wind and cold cut right through her dirndl dress
>her tears freeze to her face as she desperately tries to wake her owner up or drag him somewhere, anywhere
>she's too light, she can't move him
>she screams his name again and again, but she can't wake him up
>the only thing she can do is snuggle up next to him, offering what little warmth she still has to him
>her breathing slows, then stills
>a Luger sinks into the snow
>a white blanket covers them both
>>
>>32347203
As the pistols argued amongst each other Betty and Bellalika were nowhere to be seen.

I looked at Stubs and whispered
"Do you know where Betty and Bellalika are? I haven't seen them since we got here."

Stubs took her open hand and struck the classic thinking pose.

"No I cant say I have I think they walked off into the woods to get some fire wood."

She said that perhaps a little loudly as immediately after one of the pistols cried out
"The flesh gait got Betty and Bellalika, its probably eating their bolts as we speak."

Immediately the amount of panicking and frustration went up immediately.

Me and Stubs tried to regain control of the situation but the frantic pistols kept talking.

I searched around for someone I could use as an authoritative figure to take control of the situation. Immediately my eyes fell upon the towering frame of Mary.

Despite the panic and hoopla surrounding her she remained calm simply staring at the ground.

As I approached her I whispered "Hey Mary can you get their attention? We need to calm down this situation."

As she shifted her focus from the ground to my face she quietly replied
"What do you need me to do anon?"

"Be loud as loud as possible."

She merely nodded her head as I said that and motioned for me to cover my ears.

Suddenly there was an earth shaking boom that sounded more like a small cannon firing then a hand gun.

Despite covering my ears the tinnitus rang strong.

Mary looked at me sheepishly and said
"Was that good?"

"Yes, yes it was."
I said as I observed the Geist who were now covering their ears in response to auditory assault.

I took the moment to seize the opportunity and shouted

" Okay first thing no one is getting eaten or dismembered by any spook under my watch, secondly we will be forming groups of 4 when we are searching, thirdly no one is to walk off from the group alone. Am I clear?"

The pistols all looked at me and nodded their heads in agreement with what I had just said.
>>
>>32347347
damn that's dark, I had a professor who worked previously as a search and rescue person .

Any way he talked about how a lot of people who go missing in the woods are often suicides more often then most people would like to admit.
>>
File: exhausted rain girl.jpg (699KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [Google]
exhausted rain girl.jpg
699KB, 744x1052px
>>32347327
>>32347336
>>32347347

It's too early for me to start drinking.
>>
>>32347442
nonsense any time you are not driving or operating heavy machinery is a perfect time to drink.
>>
>>32347442
It's 5 pm. Definitely time to begin.
>>
>>32347327
>>32347336
>>32347347
You want to make mad so I write happy stuff don't you?
>>
>>32347026
Not enough funds to attend this year.
>>
>>32347628
>make me mad so I write happy stuff
If your name happens to begin with 'F' and ends with 'ortunateSons' then yes.
>>
>>32347347
>>
I feel my self tumbling through the endless black void once more. Falling with out end.

Ah yes I have died once more... Or rather someone else has died once more and the neural connection that was provided by their cybernetic implants was cut.

With a sudden violence the HUD reappears in front of me giving me access to my operatives status.

As I float through the Void I look at all 6 flashing boxes that read KIA...

Such is the life of a squad coordinator, I watch them grow up, train, and fall in love and then die either in battle or when they reach their expiration date.

I watch them do things that I will never do from my solitary positon at a data fusion center.
Sometimes they would talk to me other times they would confide their darkest secrets, well actually there was no secrets between us as I was with them every step they took and every breath they breathed.

I brought up the registrar and added them to the KIA list...
I quickly scrolled through it and found the earliest entry at 2050AD November 5th 12:42 PM...

Has it really been that long I did the quick computation and calculated that would mean roughly 3000 years had passed since I was activated.

I guess such a long life could be expected of a quantum computer.

As some of my processers hummed away on the meaning of my existence I suddenly received a docket of 6 new agents, fresh out of the Vats.

I already knew them as they had received identical virtual memories during their developmental time in the tanks.

While they didn't lack the spark of life a human had I had come to see them as disposable, such is natural when the battles they participate in have a 50 percent KIA or higher, that's before the fact that the men are always identical as if they were torn from an injection mold.

Oh well time to start the greeting ritual.

>>" Hello I am your monitor you can call me MHAWB or Mhabe for short."

They all gave me short muted responses.
>>
>>32347906
Such is to be expected of new tank borns . It will take a few months in the real world for them to develop any type of real personality.

As they went about their day I carefully monitored their vitals and psychological statuses, noting what caused changes both positive and negative..

Oh it will take a long time for them to measure up to my old squad.. It took them 10 years to get to that point although I doubt these ones will last 10 days.

The war has gotten really hot. It would not be a stretch to say that billions of lives are being lost every day. If my last calculations were correct in the last battle exactly 200 billion people died over a 10 hour period.

Such was the scale of interstellar warfare.
Men equipment and planets were all expendable. Well most men there were those at the top who fancied themselves indispensable but in reality there were AI's who could take their place if they were to die.

How the organic species could be so self centered I will never comprehend. Every one and every thing can be replaced. I have seen it done on the scales of billions.

What should be any different about the individual?

Suddenly I was torn from my thoughts by an urgent update, one of the operatives which was labeled #1 was having severe arrhythmia.

As I looked at his vitals it was incredibly obvious he was a defective unit and would need to be replaced immediately.

I sent the information along to the Health department who promptly disposed of the dysfunctional #1.

His replacement would be ready with in 36 hours.
>>
>>32348016
The others barely questioned why their cohort was taken off to never be seen again. They never questioned orders.
Oh how dreadfully soulless they were.
At least back when we used normal humans I could get myself to care about them but now.
Now it took effort.

Generally I wouldn't regard them as sentient beings until they passed the point where they got an actual name instead of their ID number.

Until then they were merely extensions of my own existence to be used and disposed of accordingly.

Suddenly I received an update from HQ marked urgent.

I opened it up and read the contents.

"You are to prepare your group for boarding action in 48 hours time."

Oh command how thought less they could be I barely have the men for a day and you are already asking me to send them into the shredder..

Oh well my disposable little fishes shall swim into the maw of a shark and I shall led the straight into it.

I wonder if when I die I will go to hell for my actions . I briefly paused and did a quick computation.
I'm a computer I have no soul, man some of those strange beliefs the older humans had seemed to have rubbed off on me.

As I studied the men I looked through my data banks to see if there were any matches in their physiological responses to stimuli that matched up with previous units, so I could figure out how to maximize their potential.
>>
>>32348115
For a quantum computer , and an AI this was a rather simple task as I had access to over 3000 years of information of hundreds of thousands of individuals.

So soon I was left with no work and my thoughts once again drifted.

When will the men be issued new guns we have been using the same railguns for the last 500 years its time to change it up... Or at least make it look different, same for the armor.

But desire for change doesn't matter as much as the need for economical improvement. And obviously it was not economical to change trillions of arms and armor just because of
"I feel like it."
>>
>>32348156
okay that's it for tonight.
>>
>>32347347
If you remove the lil girl, it hits home
>>
File: IMG_0767.jpg (80KB, 750x472px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0767.jpg
80KB, 750x472px
>>
Planning on posting more Damaged Goods in next thread since this one is near bump limit.
>>
>>32347442

its why i drink. dwelling on stuff like this constantly. one day, maybe not just dwell.

>>32347628
do it. or dont. doesnt matter
>>
>>32349058
>time to shitpost our way to Construct's home for second-chance guns
>>
File: 1404251687424.jpg (41KB, 470x345px) Image search: [Google]
1404251687424.jpg
41KB, 470x345px
>>32349121
>Construct's home for second-chance guns
Ha, I actually really like that.
>>
>>32349121
First shitpost.
That being said I'll also post my stuff once new thread shows up (If it's before 1am est, i'm planning on going to the range early tomorrow)
>>
>>32340916
Becoming sentient sounds terrifying... nice work.
>>
>>32348952
Armorer here, I like this idea too.
>>
>>32349285
Thanks.

Now, keep shitposting until there's a new thread. I want Sophie.
>>
File: IMG_0343.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0343.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>32349058
>waits eagerly for Sophie and the Krink
>>
>>32349441

you'd just be feeding the rifles all your special hand-loads.
>>
>>32349654
I'd never touch another man's raifu. They all deserve the love their soldiers give. But I make sure to read to them and talk to them whenever I can.

Now, the ones assigned to me? That's a different, and very lewd, story.
>>
File: IMG_1058.jpg (175KB, 750x1043px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1058.jpg
175KB, 750x1043px
>>
File: IMG_2651.jpg (53KB, 750x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2651.jpg
53KB, 750x338px
>>32349686
So very very lewd
>>
File: 1477689236597.png (133KB, 907x494px) Image search: [Google]
1477689236597.png
133KB, 907x494px
>>
>>32350003
>waffegeist and shooter are PIs
>tracking down a serial killer
I didn't know I needed this.
>>
File: 1476668759235.png (251KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1476668759235.png
251KB, 750x1334px
>>
>>32350109
I might pick this idea up at some point.
>>
File: 1481016706815.jpg (881KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
1481016706815.jpg
881KB, 2560x1707px
>>32349641
Cats always seem to climb into boxes
>>
File: tumblr_o9ebfvY1e21r47vobo1_540.png (192KB, 540x782px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ebfvY1e21r47vobo1_540.png
192KB, 540x782px
>>
File: tumblr_o9ebfvY1e21r47vobo2_540.png (1013KB, 1280x1854px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9ebfvY1e21r47vobo2_540.png
1013KB, 1280x1854px
>>32350739
>>
File: 1473815093425.png (655KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
1473815093425.png
655KB, 600x766px
Final bump for Anna
>>
>>32347831
Does he even still write here? It's been awhile.
>>
>>32350792
He's not dead if that's what you're asking.
>>
File: IMG_0587.jpg (954KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.jpg
954KB, 2592x1936px
PTRfag here. Just bumping the thread for Construct with my newest in the family. Her name is Ruth. She is my new Troy XM177E2. As fun as it would be though, I seriously doubt Ruth will ever be mentioned in Light My Fire. I've got a good plot with a good ending in mind. Sorry guys.
>>
>>32351158
She looks cute.
>>
>>32351158
She looks like a whore
>>
File: 1403142482078.png (98KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403142482078.png
98KB, 600x500px
>Bump limit is 310 now?
How long has that been a thing?
>>
>>32351371
You look like a whore, I mean look at those digits.
>>
>>32351349
Thanks! She's a bit loud at times, but she still hasn't found her place yet. She will though.

>>32351387
I'll do you a favor.
-bump-
>>
>>32351371
But it's not a slav rifle.
>>
File: 1478461850967.png (580KB, 1324x580px) Image search: [Google]
1478461850967.png
580KB, 1324x580px
>>
At this rate I believe I may wait until tomorrow morning to post an update to give the thread time to die.
>>
>>32351439
YOU FUCKING, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: IMG_0167.jpg (57KB, 663x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0167.jpg
57KB, 663x719px
>>32351471
Feeling better, now?
>>
>>32351471
This thread is going to need a couple more hour to die, and I'm exhausted... Still making a few finishing touches as well. Would like to post as much as possible.
>>
File: 1477975058988.gif (995KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1477975058988.gif
995KB, 500x281px
>>32351495
>>
>>32342544
Dump

http://pastebin.com/xDi7zRAn

Roast me
>>
Construct's got the right idea, I'll post my shit tomorrow after my range trip.
>>
File: 1481856237929.jpg (47KB, 480x515px) Image search: [Google]
1481856237929.jpg
47KB, 480x515px
>>32351570
>Construct's got the right idea

You will be the first to taste my autistic blade
>>
>>32351627
Meh, I bet it's a plastic spoon
>>
>>32351773
Army field spoon
>>
File: S8-F49-01.jpg (51KB, 450x620px) Image search: [Google]
S8-F49-01.jpg
51KB, 450x620px
>>32351627
I will join in this crusade
>>
>>32351536
Actually loving this.
>>
>>32351891
Thanks senpai, I actually made that like 30 minutes after the first but delayed posting it to make sure it was good
>>
anyone even still reading my story? I like posting it, but I also like feedback. afterall, while I tell the story I tell becuse it's the story I want to tell, I also want you to be entertained.
>>
>>32351536
LEWD
>>
>>32351158
>ending
no
>>
>>32352321
All good things must eventually come to a close, Anon.
>>
File: 1473273273296.png (416KB, 742x550px) Image search: [Google]
1473273273296.png
416KB, 742x550px
>>32352692
>>
File: plsfishydontdie.webm (3MB, 224x398px) Image search: [Google]
plsfishydontdie.webm
3MB, 224x398px
i'm being a lazy faggot and there is literally nothing you can do to stop me

jokes aside, i am working, but progress is kinda slow
>>
>>32351016
He is dead on the inside, though. He has to be after that PTR story.
>>
I hope Guard would post more of his story in the next thread.
>>
Anyone grabbing the new thread?
>>
>>32353393
SigInt bird if wisdom says:

Hang on, Thread soon
>>
>>32352911
Translation:
WoT is consuming time.
>>
File: confused warthog.png (1MB, 497x576px) Image search: [Google]
confused warthog.png
1MB, 497x576px
>>32353420
n-no...
>>
>>32353520
>>32353520
>>32353520
>>32353520
AHHHHH NUUUUU CHEEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE!
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 95

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.