[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

turn of the century krag rifles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: wm_5639043[1].jpg (727KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
wm_5639043[1].jpg
727KB, 3264x2448px
What is a good price for a springfield krag full length rifle?

Does the year it was made matter in its valuation? If so, how?
>>
>>32323831
$900+
>>
>>32323853
Does it matter if the krag is an antique (pre 1899) or not?
>>
>>32325633
>Does it matter if the krag is an antique (pre 1899) or not?
The only thing being an Antique changes is whether or not you have to fill out a 4473 and ship it through an FFL.

It's the condition that'll modify the pricing.
>>
>>32325690
Ok. thanks.
>>
Here in DK Danish KJs go for a couple hundred dollars. Of course they use a round that's hard to find...
>>
File: 1480217318087.jpg (30KB, 283x400px) Image search: [Google]
1480217318087.jpg
30KB, 283x400px
>>32326115
my danish friend can you point me to some sites of danish gunshops that will ship within the EU?
>>
>>32326246
I will gladly do my very best, Anon.

Lauritz.com (auction house) had three just last week, and one right now with five days left on it. That one is currently at about €50, but it's set pretty high, so it might not be your best bet.
Armis.dk has one every now and then, and Henrik who runs it is very reasonable about prices too. He doesn't have any in store right now, but I'm sure he'll find you one if you write him. I do not know if he sends stuff abroad, but it's worth checking out.

Hunter's House at huntershouse.dk has the biggest selection of any gunshop in Northen Europe, and they will definitely have some in stock - possibly every concievable variation that you can think of, even. And they will send abroad - but they're expensive. Now, they're terrible at putting stuff up on their web page, so an email or a phone call is the way to go.

Those would be my three best guesses. Good luck friend!
>>
>>32326429
thank you very much! I'm actually not exclusively interested in the krags, I'm looking into all scandi and german milsurp really
>>
>>32326429
oh by the way regarding gun laws in Danemark, are the swedish m96 rifles and krags free to sell without a permit or registry?
If yes, do you know of any other rifles that fall into this category? (no declaration/registry/permit)
>>
>>32326429
>Hunter's House
fuck yeah, gonna buy a revolver from there next year. too bad im from norway so I have to pick it up myself though. hopefully I'll get it past customs without paying double tax
>>
>>32326115
here in norway, krags go for a couple of hundred dollars, of course they use the most common round around here. (and will fuck the gun up, since it cant handle modern loads)
>>
>>32326460
>>32326552

I love me some Swede Mausers.

Unfortunately in order for a gun to be completely paper free, it must be pre-1860 manufacture :-(

>>32326573
I have bought four revolvers in there, all S&W. They used to have the sweetest collection I ever saw, but most of the odd variations, including everything 3", have been picked clean. Still, they do have a Triple Lock, which they found in the back of the store a bit over a year ago - apparently it had been lying there since they moved in in 1980. It's a fantastically messy place.

They have two handgun guys: make sure you talk to Carsten, and not Jorgen. You'll have a better time that way.
>>
>>32326679
getting a manhurin once my license goes through the paper mill.

they had 3 on their webshop this fall, and now theres only 1 left, I cant get that fucking piece of paper fast enough
>>
>>32326679
Ah that's awful, here in France it's 1900 except for some models that are forced to register by name (like all mausers after the model 98)
>>
>>32326693
They have a whole drawer full of Manurhins. It's right below their drawer full of Korths. Again, they're just really bad at putting stuff on their page.

It's a magical place, really. I have spend so much time and money down there.
>>
>>32326764
>They have a whole drawer full of Manurhins
oh my fucking god, I'll have to drop them an email/phone call to see what they have and if the export approval is pr serial number, or type of gun.

takk din strålende jævel.
>>
>>32326764
>They have a whole drawer full of Manurhins
>It's right below their drawer full of Korths
N-no, I'm a burger... I AM SUPPOSED TO HAVE THE HIGH GROUND
>>
>>32326750
1900 is pretty good, actually.
You can get everything up to 1890 here in DK if you have a collector's licence that costs €110 for ten years, but then you can't shoot those if you have them that way...
>>
>>32326815
I'm really interested in them swede m96's them being free to own here and all, how are prices over there usually like?
any idea if the export papers are a pain in the ass for a dane to do?
>>
>>32326803
you get the shit guns in piles.
we get the awesome snowflake guns for cheap.
>>
>>32326948
I mean, we get most the basics in modern production hut it would be nice to have the outdated and obscure in piles. Wonder what the laws regarding export are.
>>
>>32327016
export is no problem from almost all european countries.
its american import laws that are the problem.
I can personally legally ship guns to a canadian for example. The problem is getting a company to transport the gun. but import export wise there are only some paperwork, and possibly translations of said paperwork.
>>
>>32327127
Main problem is finding sites, but the auction sounds fun. How much are Mk VI Webleys there and is shaving the cylinders a problem?
>>
>>32327354
http://huntershouse.dk/images/sports/enfield-webley/p3199,-webley-mk-vi.jpg
pic related is 560 usd at huntershouse
>>
File: p3199,-webley-mk-vi[1].jpg (76KB, 600x706px) Image search: [Google]
p3199,-webley-mk-vi[1].jpg
76KB, 600x706px
>>32327471
jesus christ I fucked that up, time to hit the sack.
link
>http://huntershouse.dk/kat1408-Webley-Enfield-brugtliste/side11708-Webley-Mk.-VI-.455-Webley.-Ok-stand..html
>>
>>32327482
Time to look up import laws, damn that is nice.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.