[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile in the world of Occupied /k/... East of the Mississippi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 27

File: Occupation.jpg (140KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Occupation.jpg
140KB, 800x450px
Meanwhile in the world of Occupied /k/...

East of the Mississippi on the Atlantic Seaboard is Occupied by the U.N

Meanwhile in the South, still dealing with rebellions and Cubans trying to jump into Florida along with Caribbean immigrants. New Confederacy is the big boy force right now

Texas and the South West occupied by Mexico. Still fighting going strong between loyalist Americans and Mexican forces.

Entire West coast is being occupied by the Chinese. Northern states that border with Canada are occupied by Canada.

Heartland is wild territory still. But clashes happen, from foreign forces and American loyalists.

Whats your location and how are you faring? Because-
>>
Smuggler here, leaving east texas homeward bound to Cascadia with a small pickup convoy of venezuelan ak103s, 104s and ammo FOB Spokane tells me they are getting friendly with the canucks after they found chinese scouts in Vancouver

my UN /k/ontakt stationed in the manhattan canals tells me the relocation camps in Eastern NY state are rioting and are barely under control, unfortunately we cant unite them without comms equipment.

Cascadia's Militia can source enough chink radios, but have no logistic support past Idaho
Utah is secure, but isn't letting anything in or out via highways

The Colorado Underground is supposedly hosting the government-in-exile, but we do not know how to reach them, anything going near Denver Airport is shot on sight
>>
>>32321536
this is dumb
>>
>>32321536
youll just have to wait and see...but yeah there is a plan,and it will work
>>
>>32321717
Seconded!

But I'm bored so here we go!

>free Ohio
> we never fell cause muh freedoms is stronk here.
> after we do a "liberal" cleansing of the populace
> Ohio is once again a great place to live
> at this point the OH ANG is getting ready to start dropping bombs on Michigan state cause fuck the wolverines!
>>
>>32321740
Sorry that should read "the state of Michigan!"

Also fuck Detroit!
>>
Missouri irregular here. Things have been a lot calmer around here lately.
I know a mechanic who is helping keep the Abrams running, so I pull guard duty.

Not like the early days protecting Whiteman AFB. The blue helmets really wanted to turn that place into rubble. I know at least a few of the B-2s made it out, no idea where they hide them now.
>>
File: 1390319011234.jpg (413KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1390319011234.jpg
413KB, 1920x1200px
>>32323841
Blue helmets that fight exist?
What country do they come from?
>>
>>32321717
Pls no bullying in /k/ fantasy threads.
>>
Wisconsin Militia here
Patroling our side of the Mississippi. We see U.N. troops and boats occasionally. Some guy in my unit somehow got his hands on a mortar. He says he can build the 51mm rounds himself if we scrap together the powder and primers. We're gonna check if we can find and pre-assembled rounds in a national guard armory that was burnt down when all this started
>>
Texas here, still locked in brutal war with Mexico, their Mexi-Cong allies, and the northern allied scum.
Havent had a Whataburger in weeks, considering suicide.
>>
>>32323978
Whos winning down there?
>>
>>32321536
Colorado reporting in. Most of what I know is hearsay, but the big loyalist militia controls most of Denver right now, and all sort of rumors about DIA from illuminati to Russians. I haven't heard much from down south, my unit is working peacekeeping in the north, but I don't think the mexicans have made it here yet.

I hear the mountains are a mix of patriot groups and raiders, in general a no-go zone.

Pretty cold at night and alot of ground to cover, the general feeling is tense. We're waiting to see who makes it here first
>>
>>32324019
No one, we let so many Mexicans in over the decades that theyre entrenched into our society, on top of that its impossible to tell who is a rebel or a proud Texan. People you've known for 10 years as a Texian will turn coat fight for the Mexi-Cong. Its a bloodbath. Lots of free pussy though.
>>
>>32323930
Brown people as fodder. Sometimes you see good ones, I think they are Germans. Which means the Russians must not be doing too well.
>>
>>32321536
In Detroit so buisness as usual. Doubt any sort of occupational force could push through the mass of chimps that surround the barren wasteland. Best bet would be to cross over from canada and take midtown/downtown because that area has become a cesspool for rich liberal hipsters nowadays.
>>
>submitted 5 Wolverine fingers to Chinese military HQ
>decided to get the random supply drop as reward instead of the usual supplies
>supply drone drops crate on my lawn next morning
>its a QBZ97 sprayed in orange tiger stripe
>hunting partner got a gold plated Type56 in his random supply drop

Goddamit I alreayd got 3 different coloured type97s dropped on me. Why the hell didn't I ask for additional rations instead
>>
File: EyBYf4Og.jpg (69KB, 728x485px) Image search: [Google]
EyBYf4Og.jpg
69KB, 728x485px
>>32321536
Hungarian units are fighting alongside some loyalist groups. as the conflict escalated we managed to smuggle in some decommissioned BTR-80As.
I'm working on getting some spare parts for them at home. If the Russians attack Canada to gain control of Alaska, we might be able to use their weakened lines to smuggle them in in aid containers.
>>
File: 1478230884203.gif (4MB, 382x282px) Image search: [Google]
1478230884203.gif
4MB, 382x282px
>>32321536
>Occupied by the U.N
>>
File: 1481213313252.gif (2MB, 250x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481213313252.gif
2MB, 250x220px
I would flood this thread with dick pics, but I fear the nazi minded 4chan mods that banned me last time so fuck you and and your repetitive threads on occupations gun loyalist confederate gang activities and whatever 3 military do in any soul at one time and don't quit your day job pussy
>>
>>32321717
Try life after public education, just join the military.
>>
>>32324332
O-ok?
>>
File: BJGTk13.jpg (345KB, 1512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BJGTk13.jpg
345KB, 1512x1080px
All you motherfuckers know we'll be spray painting dicks everywhere, right?

The Dicksistance rises.
>>
Indiana.
Looks like I'm gonna have to repeat history.
Time to shoot my relatives and house soldiers.
>>
>>32321536
Seattle Underground here, there was an earthquake not long ago and we lost contact with our spies in chinese controlled Airbase McChord. Rainier might blow soon and wipe us off the map
nobody is gonna move until the last second, we know the land, the Canadians are right there, and the Chinese have superior transport and control the Airport and Airbase. it would be a lot worse if we weren't able to dirty bomb Boeing and Microsoft HQ.
I cant be sure, but I think Old US military is behind the curtain calling our shots. higher ups had my team and I torch some buildings in the middle of nowhere.
>>
NW Florida, still trying to convince people we're not full of beaners, like East Florida, so we can be in the New Confederacy.
>>
>>32321536
>Canada, Cubans and UN not being utterly BTFO within a week.
>UN building not sieged day one and demolished the next
>Mexico not getting utterly BTFO within a couple of weeks
>Chinks invading anything with their one aircraft carrier and lack of logistics for an invasion of a global power on the other side of the planet

KEK
>>
>>32321536
I'm blowing my brains out because I live in a universe where Canada, Mexico, and China have any sort of chance of capturing territory, and not being BTFO by forces already in the area.
>>
File: 1403201376877.jpg (123KB, 1067x653px) Image search: [Google]
1403201376877.jpg
123KB, 1067x653px
>>32321536
http://www.vice.com/read/we-asked-a-military-expert-if-the-whole-world-could-conquer-the-united-states

>The US is the sole country in the world that has the capability to project force across the globe on a large scale. The combined military air- and sealift capability of the rest of the world would be insufficient to even get a foothold on the continental United States. The amphibious assault capability of the world's militaries, excluding the United States, is simply too small.

>The world could, for example, certainly contain the US as the US did the Soviet Union. But the question you are really asking, if I am correct, is: Are the world's combined forces enough to conquer the United States? Here the answer is no, for it is much harder to project force. It requires logistical resources that the rest of the world simply does not have.

>...as the world military balance stands today, even in the unlikely case that the entire world aligns against them, the United States could not be conquered. It can only be defeated. I suspect you had hoped for a more Red Dawn-type possibility but I can't offer one without stretching reality beyond the point of reason. We would have to bring in pure science fiction to make it feasible.

If you faggot NEETS wanna live in a warzone occupied by an invading force why don't you quit beating off and go to one of the numerous shitholes on the planet where that's currently fucking happening instead of masturbating to the idea while living in the one place where it never fucking could?
>>
>>32324647
>VICE

seriously? they're only about a step up from VOX.
>>
Northern Maine here.
Didn't even notice.
>>
South Louisiana. Running interdiction along the Gulf Coast. Sinking shit skin rafts while hiding from the Cuban gun boats base in Pensacola.
>>
>>32324680
>muh "VICE is leftist garbage"
VICE is a brand. Some of it is hipster lifestyle trash, some of it is actual journalism.

This is the guy they interviewed, which is who I'm quoting in that post: https://www.linkedin.com/in/dylan-lee-lehrke-phd-b363455

PROTIP: Teen Vogue is currently doing better journalism than the Washington Post. I mean that unironically.
>>
>>32321536
maple syrup is gud.
>>
File: baptist_fun.png (53KB, 590x618px) Image search: [Google]
baptist_fun.png
53KB, 590x618px
>>32324314
>>32324332
>>32324647
>>
>>32325029
I regularly participate in these "play pretend" threads when they're not fucking retarded.

This one is fucking retarded.

Sorry it hurts your butt that I pointed that out.
>>
File: IMG_2695.jpg (566KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2695.jpg
566KB, 1920x1080px
Texas resistance reporting in. Chinese forces are pushing into Abilene. We soon liberate our state from these gooks
https://youtu.be/NEtQv0lnP4g
>>
File: IMG_2742.jpg (76KB, 540x284px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2742.jpg
76KB, 540x284px
>>32325055
>>
>>32324602
>not civil warring country to shit first
You people really did go underground when the riots started.
>>
Idaho here, fucking cold man. Been meandering north, towards Coeur d'Alene. I hear they've been giving the leaves hell. Hoping by this point that they hate syrup-niggers more than regular niggers. If not all I need is a good buzz and I'll pass for a tanned white guy. If I have to eat potato and maple syrup soup again I'll lose my fucking mind.
>>
File: 1477713978865.jpg (130KB, 581x383px) Image search: [Google]
1477713978865.jpg
130KB, 581x383px
>>32321536
Oklahoma. Forces in the south are vainly but nobly defending the Mexi-China advance. I am leading a small contingent in coordination with some Texan insurgents to sever supply and communications lines but the air superiority and large amounts of armor on the ground have turned the conventional defense line into a meat grinder and proved struggle for all involved. We can't win until we get better fire support systems and some anti-air launchers. I'm pulling every string I can to get some support from the international community. Talks with Seoul are going well and we are receiving anti-armor launchers, NATO ammunition, and cold weather gear for the impending winter from them. Talks with Moscow are in very early and fragile correspondence and are currently weak. Tokyo has decided to show first levels in support by shipping non-lethal aid in the form of medical supplies, food, and manga. We have the Anime. We will win.
>>
File: 1475179344960.gif (944KB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1475179344960.gif
944KB, 267x199px
>>32324703
>mfw turn fort pickens into local resistance headquarters
>upgrade the old gun emplacements with modern autocannons
>AA on the roof, only road in mined to hell
>>
Pennsylvania here. Are we occupied by Canada too?
>>
File: 1479005553845.jpg (108KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
1479005553845.jpg
108KB, 640x719px
>>32321740

You have the power to kill, but not negotiate. In Flint, killing IS negotiation. Do you really think if you get Coach Harbaugh, we will simply put down our weapons and adopt Buckeye law? That the killing will stop? We know this: without victory, there can be no peace. There will always be killing, you see? This is how things are, in our world.
>>
WHO'S THE MAPLE NIGGER NOW, HUH FAGGOTS???

SUCK MY SYRUP COVERED DICK MOTHER FUCKERS, IT'S FRESH FROM RAPING YOUR MOTHER
>>
Ohioan here. Spending sun up to sun down going door-to-door and collecting up any useful equipment from civvies willing to donate to the loyalist cause. We try to haul at least 3 wheelbarrows of camo uniforms a day, any extra ammo lying around is an enormous help. We know it's only so long until the canucks come down on us from the North, and we have no intention of budging an inch when they get here. Supply caches are being hidden and covertly marked all around the city and the rural areas surrounding. Our intention is to let the maple cocksuckers waltz right in them give them the insurgency of the century starting as soon as they get cozy. Every able bodied guy in the area is beyond eager to tear those northern snow niggers to pieces. It's going to be a long slog but they can only put up with us so long until it becomes financially crippling to stay. Fuck, a lot of the guys here that served have been a huge help in teaching us former "civs" dune coon tactics in fighting an invading force. Crafty fucking hadjis didn't know they were teaching us for our own resistance. All I can hope for at this time is that we can scrounge enough men and supplies for the cause before they arrive. Keep your grandparents proud. Live to fight and fight to live.
>>
>>32321536
Minnesota reporting in. My off-regsitry AR gathers dust underneath my bed. When I was 18, I was so full of fight. I had all kinds of Red Dawn fantasies. I fully expected something like this to happen to our country, and I was ready for it. I didn't realize how foolish it was to assume I'd still be young when it finally did.

I'm just trying to stay in line, stay under the radar. I'm glad neither me nor my friends need medication, since it's so hard to get now. The winter is terrible this year, and I'm grateful my building still has heat. And I still have a job, so I can still afford it.

If they come for me, if they come for my people... yeah, I'll go out guns-blazing. I figure I can at least buy time for my loved ones to get away. I hope it never comes to that. I just want this to be over, to go back to a normal life

War is for the young.
>>
>>32327071
David Gunn pls
>>
>>32324647
>doesn't take into account the internal strife and resistance various factions would cause within the homeland.
This article only entertains an idea found playing the board game Risk!
>>
>>32321536

WAfag here. The issue of pro-Canadian collaborators is real. Word is the Chinese will re-occupy us even if the we drive the Canadians out. Things look grim I'm not gonna lie. Lately patrols are getting caught in multi-way firefights between the Canadian "peacekeepers," militias from California, Chinese scouts, and of course the goddamn leafblowers.

>>32327126

Cascadia will never surrender. Our trees don't even have leaves you maple-nigger. Go home.
>>
>>32321536
Based on the responses in this thread here's what really would happen;

>'i'm ganna go up that hill by burger king with ma multi cam'
>gets out of breath and start carrying AR by the sling
>see's jamal and starts shootin
>jamal's friends come
>OP tries to wobble out of there
>get's ass blasted by a hi-point
>>
Central Florida fag here. At uni in the north of the state though.
We call the UN pricks "blueballs" around here. Bastards hit the east coast just before I went down for Christmas break. Martial law hit and no one went anywhere. They practically hold all of the coastal cities, minus Tampa and Pensacola, except last I heard Pensacola was under naval barrage. All of central Florida is under numerous warlords with the biggest in Orlando based out of fucking Disney World. I hope my family is okay.

Not too many foreign blueballs in Florida. It seems most are fucking American liberals who took the first chance they got to help topple Trump, those fuckers. Those numbers are of course further bolstered by degenerate Miamifags. The UN force reports outside Tallhassee are varying. We know they're coming down I-10 but that's it. The national guard armory here is all dry from the call up to fight in Jacksonville. I hear it's still going on.

We've got one hell of a mix defending this shit capital city though. You haven't seen shit until you see ROTC cadets, Greek life students, fudds, and various other rednecks and locals form an adhoc militia. Even a few city officials stuck around, but probably not willingly. We've stayed in our respective groups for the most part, hoping it'll aid in morale and cohesion with the local LEOs in NCO and officer status in some of the units of more questionable resolution.

The globalist fucks oughta be here any time now. Godspeed, anons.
>>
>>32327522
You aren't part of the Eastside militia are you? Come on over and shout wolverines at the damned treefuckers and shoot commies.
>>
In California, dressed up in the uniform of a WW2 Chinese nationalist just to fuck with the main landers. Running with a group of other militia men and raiders, operating out of the desert and hills of the inland empire, making constant raids on the supply convoys that brave the roads to supply the coastal cities in bases.

Picked up a type 97 from some dead PLA soldiers after we struck a security checkpoint, alongside some US marine remnants from 29 palms. Currently our goal is to put the hurt on Los Angeles by making it hell for them to get water and supplies to them from the other occupied zones further east of where we're at. Also fuck the collaborators in Los Angeles.
>>
>>32330468
Central Florida UCF student here.
Don't worry, we've got plenty of /k/ommandos here to keep the city. It's not *all* doom and gloom.
>>
>>32321536
Southwest here, trying to keep my FUCKING WHTIE MALES friends safe, Mexican forces are cracking down on whites and guns.

They haven't suspeced me being a beaner and all, I'm trying to find others but its difficult to do that and maintain my cover.

I feel my luck is running out...
>>
AZ, reporting in. Fucking chinks changed tactics. The used to send a squad to check out remote cabins, now they just put a rocket into it. Shit sucks. We've had to stop harassing convoys on I40, chink drone are thick as flies on shit.
>>
File: image.png (60KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
60KB, 800x450px
>>32321536
>Estado Libre Associado (U.S. Commonwealth of Puerto Rico)
>Currently facing an insurrection by Independistas/Nationalistas/Macheteros supported by Cuban/Venezuelan forces taking advantage of the situation in America to """liberate"""" us into an Antillean Confederacy influenced by Ramon Emeterio Betance's idea.
>The cities of Jayuya and Utuado have been razed (again) by the PR Air Guard to remove the hostile coalition
>Island currently under Martial law
>Few bombings occurred in the San Juan
>Already low on fuel, supplies and ammunition for our forces since the New Confederacy thinks we're the same as the Cubans and treat us as such
>current holdings of the hostile forces lead under the Cubans. Blue is theirs, yellow is ours
And none of this would be happening had we been given proper resupplies. Only thing reliable around here is contraband and there's not enough of it
>>
>>32321536
ITT
>I may be a basement dwelling dweeb right now. but once SHTF I will suddenly and effortlessly morph into a badass
>>
>>32321536

>Iowa Militia, NE Sector

We've been holding our position straddling the Iowa-Wisconsin border, near Dubuque, for about 3 months now.

Just last week, we pushed back a probe from UN Forces, attempting to find a hole to exploit, no doubt.

Since then, no actual contact seen or heard from since the first snowfall. Ice storm on its way only compounds our problem. We're running low on food, and given the weather, finding anything from scavenging is going to turn up with hungry troopers only being tired and hungry. Deer used to be plentiful before the war...Now not so much.

Ammo and Water Ok, but we're thinking about risking sending a small party to put a net out on the river and try our luck. No doubt it'll be asking for a fight. Our only other choice is sending a raiding party in the middle of winter- and that is both crazy and unwise.

Until we figure a solution to our food situation, we're going to sit here in the cold, while the UN dig their foxholes deeper to keep their heads down from our sharpshooters.

Heard Wisconsin's having better luck than we are, hope its true. Tired of fighting with my back to the wall.

Come spring's thaw, I'd like to finally cross this damned river and give these bastards what for.

>Iowa Signing off.
>>
>>32321536
Florida, unincorporated new settlement down 95. Thanks to the windmill and the waterwheel my granddaddy rigged up on the river, we still got light, fans, sometimes internet. It's pretty harrowing pulling guard duty around the town to make sure those dirty Cuban fuckers don't try anything. We get by trading with truckers and other passerby, smugglers, confederates, but a ways down the road the New Confederates is fighting off U.N. excursion forces, which means less traffic through to us. Anyone gone down the long 95, give gator anon a holler on here and we'll help you out. Gotta watch out for eachother these days.
>>
File: jefferson great seal.jpg (9KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson great seal.jpg
9KB, 288x175px
....testing, testing, one two three...

Fuck California.

Nothing follows.
>>
>>32325127
>A bunch of nigs riot.
>A bunch of liberal hipsters & edgy highschool wannabe Commie Anarchists riot
>they all get put down by police, NG and pissed off Roof Koreans (and other militia/civilians)

Any other form of mass civil unrest in the US is likely to have a global effect on world finances, markets, etc. China or anybody else won't have the ability to project invasion forces when their countries are in mass panic too.
>>
>>32321717
This. Your made up scenario is implausible ans ignores many real scenarios.

Why is Japan and Korea just letting chinks run amok?

How is Mexico remotly able to occupy the south while having to go through the cartels, nevermind the national guard out manning and outgunning the burritos

>Canada
>Invading
If anything the western provinces would take this opportunity to split from frenchy fags
>>
>>32332606
...poju
>>
URGENT MESSAGE FROM CASCADIA FRONT

Chinese cyberbiowarfare units are deployed in the area. Drones have been seen seeding area with new control nanobots that reanimate corpses. May be them taking advantage of the winter weather to push south with reanimated bodies. Active during snowstorms. Contaminated bodies are recognisable by glowing blue eyes

Walkers are highly mobile, can operate firearms, and are stronger than regular humans.

Walker units may be responsible for total loss of contact from Alaskan front.

Urgent directive - Burn all bodies before they can be reanimated by nanobot seeding drones. Extremely resilient. Will only go down with decapitations/headshots. WEAK TO FIRE. REPEAT - USE FIRE

Request deployment of any available special operations capable assets in locating and destroying walker central mainframe
>>
>>32321740
South eastern Ohio here. Our rag tag truck battalion is loaded up with bolt actions and Fudd rounds. Ready to March on liberal Athens.
Like Brian be willing we'll raise a Dixie flag over their courthouse! YEEEE-HAAAWWWWW
>>
>>32334515
Luke Bryan*
>>
I've heard that most of the large cities are no mans land now. They were perfectly accepting of the invaders at first, but once the power god cut and the food stopped coming in the rioting got really bad.
The UN "peacekeepers" have too much man power tied up in the middle of the country and unable to put it down with force. Now they are just containing it and hoping the rioters will tire themselves out.

Can anyone confirm this?
>>
File: Pa mountains.jpg (53KB, 625x420px) Image search: [Google]
Pa mountains.jpg
53KB, 625x420px
Pa resistance reporting in. These asshole smurfs wont be able to do a god damn thing. Were all throughout the hills and move like ghosts. Were gonna keep fighting them like this till we can get support from Va and WV then we are going on the offensive in winter.
>>
>>32321536
We managed to slip through Pablo's lines at Bexar. Stirred up all kinds of shit down here hoping to take pressure of the poor besieged bastards up north, "come and take it" and all that. Currently we find ourselves pursued by Mexi regulars through the wilds of the Sonora badlands. The mule train of scalps and loot is heavy laden and we are headed home to Texas. There, in Arlen, we will feast and whore until our silver is all gone. Then we will replace our fallen and head south again.
When my father's friend Dale introduced me to the scalp hunters' trade he warned me I would lose my soul. My name is Bobby and I am a patriot.
>>
UK here, still laughing at you dolls in America. The war is going well here, the chinks have been pushed back through Mongolia and our glorious empire has grown to encompass the entirety of Europe and Africa.
We might come and save you once we have Japan.
ALL HAIL BRITTANIA
>>
>>32335365
Easy to roll through a continent when the entire populace has been disarmed, I see.
>>
>>32335411
We fought and beat them fairly. It is not our fault they didn't bother to maintain a standing army.
>>
>meanwhile in non weapons related circlejerks for autistic children
>>
>>32334245
bullshit
let's see some proof that this isn't a chink scare campaign
>>
>>32335140
any way we can help you from southern ohio? maybe set up our own Ho Chi Minh trail
>>
>>32335352
I knew your grandfather
He would be so proud
>>
>>32321536
>>>/qst/
Seriously. You got your own board. Get out.
>>
>>32323965
On our way to the NG armory, a U.N. "peacekeeper" saw one of my guy's gun.A firefight ensued. The guy who owned the mortar died. We got away with minimal injuries save for the mortar guy. We were still able to make our way to the armory. All that was left was destroyed rifles, I assume what wasn't destroyed was taken by looters, but under some rubble I found the jackpot, 51mm mortar rounds. I just have to learn how to use the mortar now...
>>
File: gumball.jpg (142KB, 1830x441px) Image search: [Google]
gumball.jpg
142KB, 1830x441px
>>32321536
>tfw moved from based NC.

>would be harassing un troops with fellow blue collar death squad members. spread out in the sticks growing tobacco, weed, various food stocks, finally getting a hold on that GOD DAMN DEER OVER POPULATION by mercilessly cooking them half alive.

>this,of course, would be after the battles to take boone and asheville back from the fucking hippies.

raleigh would probably burn but be in our control, charlotte is a lost cause, wilmington would be interesting... undersiege by us i guess? since it may be under un control in your dream world??
>>
>>32331685
youll have to start island hopping the caribbean my friend. also lack of New Confederacy support depends on if it goes, in syrian war terms, more the ISIS route or more the Al Nusra route.
>>
>>32324139
APPALACHIA REPORTING
fuckin shine, guns, booby trappin and ambushing gooks this has been the greatest years of my life.
>>
>>32338212
Asheville here. Slowly arming everyone i know.
>>
>>32335140
VAfag we're comin the collaborators in NOVA are makeing it difficult to push your way we're getting cut off in some areas north but appalachia still stands.
>>
File: armed pringles.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
armed pringles.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
>>32338281
youre doing the lords work anon, your medal is in the mail.
>>
File: 1362104531369.jpg (521KB, 1946x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1362104531369.jpg
521KB, 1946x1650px
Resident of the late Chicago area here, I'd argue that it's kind of an improvement now that it's been bombed to kingdom come.

The weather has turned bitterly cold int he past few days. Apparently the vast majority of invasive forces finding their way here weren't ready for how cold it can get here, so things have greatly quieted down. The local loyalists are taking the time to seek out and raid the more obvious invading force base camps. I'm not keen on moving until I'm found. It's not often you get to enjoy an entire floor of a high rise to yourself, even if it is largely blown out. So fuck it. I'll protect what's mine until the loyalist find me, and then join up.
>>
Arizona Rangers reporting.

We've got elements holed up in the mountains all across the state. All the mines and caves provide good cover from sensors. From here in the south east we have good vantage to spot Mexican Army movements into occupied Arizona. We've been relaying information and supplies to other resistance groups all across the state.

Mexican convoys are getting hit hard as they try and push North. Slowly we are making it harder and harder to maintain control across the state. Reports say that the Mexicans are struggling with shortages of supplies and men up in Flagstaff. Folks from the free states north of here have been making their way to the fight via our own sort of underground railroad.

For now we are doing all we can to weaken the enemy's strength and resolve. Soon we will have the means and the opportunity to truly strike back. In coordination with our New Mexican and Texan counterparts, we will drive them out. We will march on Mexico City and we will burn that fucker to the ground.

Liberty or Death.
Rangers out.
>>
>>32324144
>>32326305
>>32335352
Trans-Pecos Irregulars here. We've had to pullback operations in the Midland/Odessa theatre due enemy air support making a mess of the I-20 corridor. Last fuel run lost too many tankers but we have enough for the plan. We are marshaling the armor we got out of Ft. Bliss at Ft. Davis (seems poetic) and will try to make a thunder run down to El Paso. Not going to lie, this is pretty much a hail mary but the mexican's don't have enough airpower along that area of I-10 (we think) and we should be out of range of the chink aircraft.

Hopefully we can cause enough ruckus to give the okies some reprieve. If all else fails, cells in El Paso are going to blow the refinery and drop some overpasses.

Theres rumors that some New Mex militia's have some plans for Elephant Butte. Be careful if you're near the river.

God speed and long live the Republic.
>>
File: 20161215_195041.jpg (1MB, 1166x1928px) Image search: [Google]
20161215_195041.jpg
1MB, 1166x1928px
Central Texas reporting in. Been running vital supplies to our militia. Run across 3 or 4 mexi-chink patrols every day. Luckily Most of em are poor conscripts interested in moonshine and loose women, so bribes go a long way. Its dangerous business, but its gotta be done. The militia can't survive without our liquid gold.
>>
File: 1411682851218-salute_1.jpg (58KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
1411682851218-salute_1.jpg
58KB, 600x399px
>>32338483
Thank you sir. I wont let you down.
>>
File: IMG_2829.jpg (481KB, 1139x519px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2829.jpg
481KB, 1139x519px
>>32339020
This is Abilene. The city is nearly engulfed with Chinese soldiers. When can those supplies going to get here
>>
>>32338391
>>32335140
I've heard from a passerby that Mad Dog Mattis has gathered the remnants of some Marine battalions from North Carolina and is running around in the Appalachians.
They said that he's went full Apocalypse Now and has his boys stringing up mutilated blueboys in the woods. UN troops have started calling them the 'Skinwalkers.' Is this true?
>>
File: un-blue-helmet1.jpg (72KB, 620x320px) Image search: [Google]
un-blue-helmet1.jpg
72KB, 620x320px
Blue Helmet here, fuck your puny resistances. Submit to the UN and we won't have to kill any more of you stupid yankee hillbillies.
>>
>>32339824
>*dies from a fudds dirty aught six durr rifle*
>>
File: 5325172.jpg (59KB, 405x288px) Image search: [Google]
5325172.jpg
59KB, 405x288px
>>32339234
Roads filled with shitty mexi-chink drivers who either go too slow in big rigs or roar past in a pino with six mattresses strapped to the top. Lots of debries to manuver around. We're getting close though.
>>
File: everything will be gr8.jpg (60KB, 761x563px) Image search: [Google]
everything will be gr8.jpg
60KB, 761x563px
>>32324283

Alaska? Nice to see some good ol' boys still working out on the last frontier. Smuggler here, been working with Ivan for the better part of 2 years now, bringing in fresh iron out of the Bering Sea.

Gotta hand it to the Ruskies. They'll have none of that cloak-and-dagger shit from the Canucks; no fishing boats with fucked-up nav systems, no old bushplanes lost in the woods somewhere over the Yukon. You want a couple dozen crates of ATGMs or Stingers for the boys in LA or San Fran? Milsurp 7.62x39 for half the state? Hell, a Tunguska and a couple sneaky spetzy sonsabitches to run it?

My hand to God, I've seen a Typhoon come bursting out of the sea ice with a fucking BUK strapped to the front. Some sort of ice-piercing titanium paneling, real martian rover shit. Drove it right off the front and into the woods. These boys know how to get their hardware where it needs to be. Makes me hard just thinking about all those surplus Hinds they got sitting around in the Urals.

>>32334245

lol, some dumbass named Sergei got to playing with frozen Chink corpses after some of my clients wasted a Harbin on SAR detail. Funny guy, Sergei
>>
>>32337064
Kek
>My ancestors are smiling at me Peacekeeper, can you say the same?
>>
>>32339290
TrueCuck issued a statement on these rumors...
"If you mutilate your fallen enemies, they win"
>>
>>32338601
>>32338601
Thunder Run of ass through the streets of El Paso, while blaring Marty Robbins' "Streets of El Paso"?? My dick can only get so hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UVVS5-9HvA
>>
>>32321536
WNY here. I thought we were done when the UN offered The Governor the job of administrating the state, but he went all Emperor or Death. I admit it was satisfying to hear what happened to Albany. I was NYNG, but our unit got federalized and ordered to stand down. The armory mysteriously emptied itself, though.

Things are getting rough now. Winter rolled in hard, and i bet that most of the guys holed up in Letchworth are either dead or on their way out. They are mostly vets or former Guard guys. Most of the resistance cells for butchered early on. Too many collaborators and not enough empty space, I suppose. My cell was slaughtered trying to stage an attack on a checkpoint on 390. I was far enough back that I got out of that mess. I got press ganged into working at one of the UN trauma centers due to my old MOS. I feel bad for the blue helmets, in a way. Most of them are either conscripts or just kids with few options. Got shipped halfway around the world for just to get blasted by a dear slug or torched by one of the thousands of IEDs around here.

I have been trying to cub my way into one of those medical resorts up in Niagara Falls. You know, the ones ask those diplomats visit to preen over all the progress they've made? I figure I could do some good there.

These people seem to have forgotten that they killed a combat medic's boys.
>>
Well everything's going fine down here in the South. Alabama still holding on strong. See the thing is that when they shut down the power unless we live in Mobile, Montgomery and Birmingham ,we were living without major infrastructure anyway. So basically we are doin fine fightin the blue heads. Heard up near Huntsville recently found the southern tennesseans to be mighty fine folks. Made an offer of alliance with the "free vollenteers". We are quickly reorganizing due to the influx of support and raised about 4 divisions, two from dixie herself, one army of Missippi, and a bunch of Georgian farmers who said atlanta might as well be leveled for all the help it offers. I got people down in mobile tryin to make contact with the cajuns, because i love hsavin those crazyr swampers in s fight. They tussle nearly as good as drrunk texans after their prized cows been rustled. They also started shoring up the coast from small craft by training the gators to eat peoole and chew on rubber rafrs. Im thinking about offering up an idea that aint existed for a long time. A first army of the free states of the confederacy. Real official, grey and all. So if any of you passin through dixieland and hear one god awful rebel yell, keep your head down.
>>
>>32324019
Aztlan forces haven't made it north of Victoria yet. The Ranch Protection Volunteer units are taking a huge toll on Aztlan forces. Anything bigger than a pickup truck is getting wasted by Molotov and thermite dropping drones being operated out of Houston. And Ft. Hood is sending Bradleys and Abrams to barricade US 59 and the Brazos River.

Third Coast forces combining USCG and some USN units keeping the shore secure.

Whataburgers still open north of Houston.
>>
>>32321536
WI, Appleton Resistance cell
Handle: Badger 16
I never knew the maple fucks had an anger in them. After the gun confiscations they cut off power and water. Some welcomed them with open arms, they were rewarded with a blue sash and from that point we knew there were collaborators. They rounded up a lot of guns, but not all of them. We stayed quiet for the first few weeks, getting our ducks in a row, making sure the CPA (Canadian Provisional Authority) felt safe.
>>
>>32321536
>texas being occupied by Mexico

lmaooooooooooo

They can't even stop a couple of mustachioed drug dealers with blinged out AKs from wantonly cutting the heads off anyone who looks at them funny

They can't take anything a couple miles from the Rio Grande, and even then that might as well be Mexico anyways
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.