[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ vidya

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: MOHU.png (122KB, 257x253px) Image search: [Google]
MOHU.png
122KB, 257x253px
What have you been plaing lately?

>dusted off old psone
>find pic related
>that initial p38 and roaming streets of Paris
>that meaty as fuck stengun and exploring the catacombs
>sneaky stealth shit with a suppressed handgun in the casablana-eqsue environments

old as fuck and dated but a great game.
>>
Just got hit with a wave of nostalgia m8, this was my first fps game, my first violent game actually, prior to this it was mainly Mario 64, Mario carts, donkey kong 64 and a few other iconic n64 games on my older sisters nintendo.
>>
>>32317932
Skyrim.

No, really. I've never played a console version. I found a copy for 4 bucks at Wal-Mart on black Friday, decided "why not?", and have since started my first ever non-modded game.

Although I do miss my mod-specific companions. Like Inigo.
>>
Max Payne 2 with the payne effects mod, Project reality and Rainbow six Siege
>>
File: Panzerknacker.jpg (25KB, 423x318px) Image search: [Google]
Panzerknacker.jpg
25KB, 423x318px
>>32317932
>>
Ive been trying to get into more rts games but the ones that I can understand are boring as fuck and the ones I don't get are retardedly complicated and I don't feel like sitting through 3 hours of tutorials just so I can know what I'm doing during the 1 hour or so of game time I can find every few days.

Other than that I play some csgo and mount & blade.
>>
>>32317932
This is /k/, not /vidya/. Fuck off.
>>
>>32317932
damn fine classic right there Op.
played the shit outta thar series back in the day
>>
File: 20160925135245_1.jpg (488KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160925135245_1.jpg
488KB, 1920x1080px
Hitman: Blood Money
It's just one of those games where you don't really feel guilty about slaughtering civilians because they're all complicit in the bad guys' crimes.
>>
>>32318059
kys
>>
>>32318056
Im not big into RTS either but I do like Dawn of War. Recommended.
>>
>>32317932
Could you make a FPS with a female protagonist with today's /v/ or would they complain about shoehorning in females in a WW2 setting, and it being the SJWs?
>>
File: 20160702180536_1.jpg (406KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20160702180536_1.jpg
406KB, 1600x900px
>>32318108
DoW with Ultimate Apocalypse is beast
>>
>>32318117
/v/ will always find something to complain about. With MOH:U it was plausible since the main character was a member of the French Underground.
>>
>>32317932
Battlefield 4 since they gave away all of the expansions right before Battlefield 1 came out. was playing until Origin shit the bed. Says I need an internet connection to play. I haven't changed a damn thing on my internet.

I need a new game to play. Tried BF1 & was underwhelmed.
>>
>>32318137
I wish I was better at changing the code to modify the mod's unit stats.

But I can't get attribute editor to work on my computer.
>>
I've recently been playing a ton of Day of Infamy

Pretty fun game. I just think they need to lower the price a bit to bring in more players.
>>
>>32318078
>tfw it doesn't run on newer Nvidia drivers

why live?
>>
>>32317932
Einhander

>Had it on disc
>Rolled over it with my rolling chair
>Fucking snapped
>Emulated it today
>Hard as fucking tits in Antarctica
>>
File: OSHA nightmares.png (958KB, 1024x784px) Image search: [Google]
OSHA nightmares.png
958KB, 1024x784px
>>32318078
You're going it wrong.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.