[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homemade etching on a pistol?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: return of the mak.png (468KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
return of the mak.png
468KB, 640x480px
I have a Makarov and I'd like to etch something onto the slide. My local gunsmithy charges more than I'd like for this project, so I was curious if any of you have successfully etched something onto a slide without it looking like hammered shit.

Thoughts?
>>
>>32314826
I'm afraid to ask but what do you want etched into the slide
>>
>>32314826
also, if its just the slide you want done, you're gonna be much happier with the result if you have it sent to a professional, maybe not your local guy but I'm sure you can find someone
>>
Don't be a retard that bubbas his gun.
>>
>>32314826
check out this thread, its a good read
>http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_4/484783_Vader_Spade_s_80__AR_15_build___Milling__Etching__andamp__Anodizing.html
>>
>>32314848
picture of an ejaculating penis styled as the Russian hammer and sickle
>>
>>32314826
Please don't do this.
>>
>>32314848
>>32314863
>>32314870
>>32314879

Cheeki Breeki.
>>
>>32314858

I partly got the Makarov to see if this would be a fun project. It was $150 so I'm not too put out if I fuck it up. Pretty damn fun to shoot though!

>>32314869

I appreciate it, I'm reading through the post now.
>>
>>32314897

If it looks alright and I don't have to drop a pile of cash to do it, it'll be a wedding present to my best friend from my old unit. He's bonkers for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
>>
File: 4545.png (256KB, 533x416px) Image search: [Google]
4545.png
256KB, 533x416px
>>32314870
There's already a penis on that makarov. Heheh
>>
I really want to pick up one of those maks but I don't know anything about them. I don't know which are the best, what to avoid and so forth. I'd really prefer one in 9mm Luger since 9mm Mak is so hard do come by.

Need to do some research and grab one.
>>
File: 1481661014106.png (902KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481661014106.png
902KB, 640x480px
>>32314826

Engrave and inlay semen spurting out of the tip of the dick grips, preferably with an milky/opalescent inlay. You could probably even do a pre-work mockup with hotglue or the real deal to see how you like the distribution of droplets and use that as a basis to show the engraver and the gunsmith.
>>
Have you ever etched anything before in your life on a softer material like wood? Do you have good tools for etching?

If the answer for both of those is no, than it's gonna look like shit.
>>
>>32314826
I've been looking for some Colt 1911's so I can engrave Mustang and Sally into the slide.
>>
File: MM.jpg (217KB, 1435x1003px) Image search: [Google]
MM.jpg
217KB, 1435x1003px
This thread just brought back a terrible flashback memory. I'm gagging thinking about.
> be me working at friends gun store
> we buy guns from fudds
> widow comes in with deceased husbands gun
> pristine Browing BDA in box
> take gun out, boner time.
> flip it over, SSN engraved with one of those >Harbor Freight electric engraving tools right on the fucking slide
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.