/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they out yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (141KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 2048x1024px
Are they out yet? Do they get some sort of compensation for sitting so long if they get found not guilty?
>>
>>32300295
If you are ever going to do something stupid don't film it. They acted in self defense but making a video saying stupid shit about bogs and waving guns around fucked these guys.
>>
>>32300295

Which of them do you think would suck a fat negro cock if they had a shank to their throat? Which, if any, would rather get stabbed to death?
>>
>>32300295
Story?
>>
>>32300596
>a couple tripfags go to a BLM rally
>stream it live online
>meme it up and IRL banepost
>basically walk around and do nothing
>after a few nights the black rally gets aggressive on them
>not recorded: tripfags get chased down the street and one of em shoots pursuers
>he got arrested
>>
>>32300295
I sure hope they got out, I don't think they're actual bail was that high up and even then you only have to pay 10% to a bondsman
>>
>>32300596
Some retards filmed themselves yelling /pol/ memes and outlining their plan to instigate a fight and disperse protestors

They went and instigated said fight and then shot people.

The police didnt find their plan to bait people into killing them funny, especially in light of the videos, so now they're in jail.

Some apoligists on /k/ are rooting for them because they shot BLM.
>>
None of them are in jail
They haven't gone to trail yet
They will be found inoocent
>>
>>32300766
>instigate fight

Lmao. There was LITERAL evidence from BLM protesters saying they did almost nothing other than stand around and then they got chased, beaten, and forced into defensive shooting.

Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>32300792
And their charges were literally not dropped and they literally fucked themselves with those emails and videos
>>
>>32300766
found the nigger apologist.
>>
Remember that guy who left his garage door open and then lay in wait so he could kill a thief who entered?

Remember how he got fucked?

You can't legally premeditate "self defense" while seeking to create a need for it.
>>
>>32300485
You and them fuckking faggot I swear white people always gotta think up some faggot shit.

I learned a lot bout white people on /b/ thru 06-now I guess those jokes about y'all really stem from here.
>>
>>32301334
Lol
>>
>>32300596
>literally who tripfags go to blm rally and banepost irl with handguns
>leave
>get exposed but still come back the next night
>dindus dindu and get blown down by /k/ommando in self defense
>he doesnt even get a confirmed kill
>>
>>32300295
The dude saying all that shit wasn't there for the shooting fyi.
>>
>>32302349
>literally who tripfags
redundant
>>
>>32300295
I hope they get fucked in the ass.

Not because they were wrong, but because they are tripfags.
>>
>>32301334

Would you suck a fat negro cock if they held a shank to your throat? What about other types of cocks? Would you suck multiple cocks? Would you allow yourself to be bukkaked if someone held a shank to your throat?
>>
/pol/ here, these guys are RL heroes, they simply proved nigs will nog at any given the chance
>>
>>32300833
It should be perfectly legal to entrap thieves for the purposes of execution. Double so if you tag a nigger, you should be given a reward
>>
>>32302611
Go lobby to have the laws changed then, as it stands they broke them
>>
>>32300833

IIRC that guy had his home burglarized on a weekly basis. He also made the mistake of recording the shooting and basically admitting on the recording to setting a trap and lying in wait for the teens to enter his house as revenge. If he and those /k/ommandos hadn't done that things might have been different, although it's hard so say for sure since they live in the Sweden of America.

tldr; Put the camera phone down and don't live in Minnesota
>>
>>32300295
Regardless of how stupid they were, it really showed how awful /k/ has become.
>>
>>32302425
This.

They were in the right but they were still faggots.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.