[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wfg/ Writefag General -MAD edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 84

File: 1468785826029.jpg (451KB, 1563x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468785826029.jpg
451KB, 1563x1080px
A place to share books, stories, and assorted writefaggotry.

All writing is welcome, even if it's only tangentially related to /k/.

Give thanks to Polybus and Archivefag for keeping /wfg/ afloat.

Last thread:>>32280656
Link to sticky: http://pastebin.com/5yG5C9ek
>>
File: you know the drill.png (118KB, 478x413px) Image search: [Google]
you know the drill.png
118KB, 478x413px
>make bins
>make caps
>set up a new hunt game
>any writefag that wants to participate tell me trough my mail
>>
File: 1481521829928.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1481521829928.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
We'll we more Pale King soon, right? Right?
>>
File: 1479714156383.jpg (396KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1479714156383.jpg
396KB, 1920x1080px
>>32300311
Be patient
>>
File: 1476528239810.jpg (298KB, 1234x1270px) Image search: [Google]
1476528239810.jpg
298KB, 1234x1270px
>>32300311
Be patient man it will be done when is done
>>
>>32300641
Christ on a cracker, poly. Why do you post that same goddamn image to each thread?
>>
File: 1476438675330.png (12KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
1476438675330.png
12KB, 195x195px
>>32300795
to bump the thread with some storie during slow hours and i cant make bins rightn now

>life
>>
http://pastebin.com/p4btAuzE

Just a repost of What We Found's bin since I updated it late in the last thread last night.
>>
Here's the lewd scene's pastebin

http://pastebin.com/8X30UtqA
>>
File: (muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg (35KB, 343x284px) Image search: [Google]
(muffled_a_nu_cheeky_breky).jpg
35KB, 343x284px
>'cause i forget to tell
>new part of JT storie
>previus bin is also longer

http://pastebin.com/qqLtBgPP
>>
File: sandowidol.jpg (640KB, 916x1216px) Image search: [Google]
sandowidol.jpg
640KB, 916x1216px
>>32299221
It's been a fantastic ride, RFL. I greatly enjoyed the story, and I hope you stick around and keep writing for us.
>>
File: 1476789017501.jpg (81KB, 750x505px) Image search: [Google]
1476789017501.jpg
81KB, 750x505px
>>
>>32301853
You will never own a cute pocket foal why live..
>>
http://pastebin.com/xhjFdAuu

>not poly but some one close to him
>he will be back soon
>>
>bump
>>
Which story is about the keltec shotugun and will there be more.
>>
File: KGS.png (396KB, 1145x1309px) Image search: [Google]
KGS.png
396KB, 1145x1309px
>>32302435
Here you go. It was under DBW
http://pastebin.com/r6REt9Gt
>>
>>32302435
>will there be more
Doesn't seem likely, the writefag for it up and vanished.
>>
>>32302861
Why does every anon have sexually aggressive guns, yet the anons are pretty respectful and non sexual in their behavior.
>>
>>32303079
Not every story is like that, but I would agree that it is a general theme. I think a lot of it is wish fulfillment. A lot of anons would love to have an extremely attractive partner with an overactive sexual appetite. As far as the personality of the anon being more reserved, you could probably attribute that to the main character being a self insert by the writer.
>>
>>32303128
nah even then I am literally anon, in any story. I am so beta and not forward women have to throw themselves at me before I make a move as I am afraid of being overly aggressive.
>>
>>32302660
Is there any more like this? This is perfect. Any name for this fetish?
>>
>>32303360
oh there is a ton more guard is prodigious in his works.

Welcome to k you are now infected with Waffengeist appreciation syndrome

Join us at the /K/ube for daily prayers.

Also free Hoppes gun lube will be distributed free of charge.
>>
>>32303079
Eh, not with mine. Closet they'll get is father-daughter.

>>32303360
What, waving your butt, or girls are guns?
>>
>>32303442
>butt waving
>literally how the female long Evans rat entices the male

I don't know how to not see that after that particular class
>>
>>32303442
Oh so father and daughter relationship...
Okay I'm done shit posting and ill let WFG take over now.
>>
>>32303662
[spoiler]Bathing and hugs are most lewd![/spoiler]
>>
>>32303079
Because I haven't written one yet?
>>
>>32303747
DO IT
>>
File: New to being a vampire.jpg (108KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
New to being a vampire.jpg
108KB, 800x800px
>>32303079
>Sexually aggressive guns
I can't say if mine will or won't be, haven't decided that.

>And now for something that might disappoint some of my readers
Granted, having no experience on anything sexual, I might just gloss over anything like that and not write about what I don't know (don't want to be called out on being wrong over petty bullshit like how to sex or how people be people)

That being said, story update tonight after I'm done with some BS. A little shorter than the last ones due to story spacing, should be ~4 posts.
>>
>>32303885
Don't worry about it its not as fun as you might think.
>>
>>32303747
>/k/oko goes to europe
>slav rifle causes problems
>slav rifle gets corrected

remind me, who writes sexual domination here?
>>
>>32303946
Doing it or writing it?
>>
>>32303971
doing it then again that probably because of CNS issues I have....
I cant even get off unless its a dry hand.
>>
>>32303812
>>32303950
I can't write for shit, I just end up writing like I think.

Crazy not-Operator Autisim doesn't translate very well.
>>
>>32303982
Well shit, that sucks.
I'm not concerned, I've got about 18 years until the wizard powers kick in.

Hopefully once I get done with college I can kick my own ass hard enough to make me actually put myself out there.
>>
>>32304028
That's why you find an editor, you retard.
>>
>>32304028
no man give it a try you will get better I promise..
>>
>>32304083
look take some advice from me. Women will rip your heart out and leave you. Most chicks want nothing but money and fast cars at least in NY, the second they find a better guy the leave you.

Save your self the time and pain and just hire hookers your first time is nothing special, nor the first person.

Look I have seen guys ruin themselves chasing women.

Just either aim for permeant wizardom or find you local brothel or rub and tug, honestly all the bullshit I have seen relationship wise has proven that all relationships fail.
>>
>>32304115
>NY
Gotta love not being in hell
God bless the Midwest.
>>
>>32304159
I hate ny culture as I was raised by two out of state parents who had a very traditional view on life.
Suffice to say I hate every minute in NY..
>>
>>32304159
Unless you live in St. Louis or near Chicago. Fuck major cities.
>>
do any anons know a good place for some one with an associates degree and good work ethic to move..
>>
File: Warspite.png (95KB, 299x301px) Image search: [Google]
Warspite.png
95KB, 299x301px
>>32304083
as some one that was like that before and is on a relationship, trust me some small changes do wonders m8, you will find the one some day

>former army here
>>
>>32304199
Nope, just middle of bum-fuck nowhere Indiana
>Shits good man

>>32304250
Thanks for the positive words Mr Poly, we'll see what happens between now and when I get out of here a little under a year from now.
>>
The pistols frustration at my disbelief only lightened slightly..

I suddenly heard betty shout "Attention all campers we are getting ready for an excursion today form up single file and follow me."

Immediately a line was formed stubs motioned for me to get behind her.

Ray took up position in back of me.

Ray jabbed me in my butt and said
"Look I will find that cryptid just you wait.."

She said this with the determination of a NVD agent looking for unfaithful workers in the soviet union, wait wasn't the TT30 used by the NVD.

It was hard to imagine the go happy pint size feline girl being intimidating or threatening at all.

"Well I wish you luck on that commissar." I said as I gave her a mock salute.

Which she quickly responded to with a quick one finger salute of her own.

Meanwhile there were a few stares from the rest of the line.

Betty yelled out the instructions like a drill sergeant "Listen up if you wander off into the woods you will be disciplined, if you don't check in before using the bathroom you will be disciplined, if you litter you will be disciplined, and you will be disciplined if you asked to be disciplined."

As she said that last line she looked at Bellalika with a smirk.

With that done the fall order us to march out to a deer trail at the edge of the woods.

The day was a crisp fall day the sun hung brightly in the sky but ever more south ward as it was on its yearly trip to lower equators.
But yet it still shone brightly casting an slightly orange glow on the Pine trees that dotted the landscape.

Occasionally you would see the rare Oak tree or other Deciduous hard wood but other then them the forest was mostly a dark green place populated with Yews, Pine, and other conifers.

As we quietly marched down the path the terrain changed, slowly we went up and down hills and countered changing features.

Not a word was said, and it was easy to hear the calls of the birds amongst the trees.
>>
File: 40mm randome anti air.jpg (28KB, 524x349px) Image search: [Google]
40mm randome anti air.jpg
28KB, 524x349px
>>32304840
Suddenly I heard Bettys voice shout
"Alright campers we will be entering a clearing this will be our camp ground for the 3 nights we are out I will need you to set up you gear.

slowly the group dispersed in the clearing near a stream, generally its not advisable to camp near a stream due to the bugs, but we were late enough in the season that bugs were a non issue.

I looked around and saw the other Geist setting up tents, some of the shorter pistol Geist were having issues setting up the poles on their larger 8 person tents.

I was about to render assistance when I Saw Mary lumber on over and put together the tent poles along with the erecting of the tent.

A few of the shorter Geist jumped up in an attempt to give her a group hug they only succeeded at reaching her thigh and awkwardly attaching themselves.
]
"Well they don't act their age but definitely their size." I said to my self with a bemused chuckle.

Stubs voice suddenly chimed in from behind me.
"Yeah Geist mentality tends to run with platform and caliber, although there are exceptions for particularly old ones, or just unique individuals."

I jerked around in surprise, revealing my truly spastic nature.

"Dear god Stubs don't sneak up on poor anon like that."

She smirked at me with a devil may care attitude.
She was proving to be a more complicated Geist then I had previously thought.

As I looked at her face something seemed different...
Her eyes they now red instead of blue and were cat like in nature...

"Umm what's up with your eyes?"
The words dripped from my mouth with a sound of hesitation.

She flipped her brushing it out of her eyes and paused for dramatic effect before replying "Oh its that FLIR sight you gave me does it look nice.."

My brain didn't know what to make of it, the only time I have seen people with eyes like that was at anime conventions so that and attractive generally didn't go together.
>>
>>32304972
But Stubs was different her slender and athletic figure along with her rather white skin helped bring out the contrast of her red eyes.

That's before their feline nature hinted at a possible predatory instinct that laid within her.

"Come on anon I want to know what you think."

"They look good." The words slipped out of my mouth with out me realizing what I had put into motion.

She gave me what appeared to be a quick visual once over and said,
"I think you look pretty good too anon."

If that came from anyone else I would have doubted it because of my current state with the burns to my face but knowing Stubs she was speaking what she felt.

"Oh come on I look like burnt toast and you know it." I said giving her a quick pat on the back.

"Nahh I would say you are just pre cremated it will be easier to get rid of you when the final solution comes."

I messed with her hair a bit before saying
" Who are you and what have you done with the real Stubs, every one knows true Aryans cant have a sense of humor."

Upon hearing that she laughed and flashed me a smile.
"Its not a joke its a carefully constructed form of word play made to elicit a humorous reaction in those listing causing their brain to release hormones which are associated with happiness, and strengthen social bonds."

Dear god she is still a German at heart.

"Stubs some times you need to let go of the practicality of things and just accept them for what they are."

She quickly responded "Ohh so you want me to be impractical well then I want a train cab for the train simulator game you got.."

Oh god her obsession with trains bordered on that of a religious fanatic, I braced for impact.

"Or you can give me a kiss."

That wasn't a sentence I was expecting to hear from Stubs the generally reserved and quite person who was sheepishly afraid of any thing lewd.

"Wait what was that last part?' I said quietly so not to attract the attention of others.

"A kiss anon geez are you dense."
>>
>>32304448
>Wanting to leave Indiana.
Just move to northern Indi, or The Fort if you don't want to be in the middle of no where anymore.
>>
>>32305112
As I looked at her confused about her authenticity, she quickly moved and gave me a kiss on the lips.
I was rather stunned by this bold move. Before I had a chance to regain my composure I heard Rays voice call out my name and I turned my head in response.

In those split seconds Stubs disappeared.

"what the hell." I muttered to my self.

Ray was now with in conversing distance.

"Anon Stubs wants to know why you are setting up your tent so far from the group."

I looked back at the group of tents clustered about I realized that I was around 20 feet away from the nearest tent.

I looked at Ray and said "Oh I like my distance. also too eating MRE's gives me gas so I don't want to commit any war crimes."

The last line left my mouth with a slight chuckle.

Ray looked at me with slight concern before saying " Anon I heard you talking to some one who was it?"

Recollecting my memory i quickly answered "Uh I was talking to Stubs."

Suddenly Ray's face was aglow with excitement.

"Umm Ray why are you so excited"

She just gave me a glance and said "Spops, this is now a spop hunt."
She quickly ran off to the other pistol Geist leaving me alone.

I tried thinking of all the rational ways stubs could have worked her way over to my location with out Ray knowing..
>>
File: 1462612635352.jpg (53KB, 800x403px) Image search: [Google]
1462612635352.jpg
53KB, 800x403px
>>32305182
Tell me if there are any good states that have jobs. Currently I am in the empires strangle hold of NY attending college and hating being stuck here.
>>
>>32305249
Depends highly on what kind of work you want to do and what you are studying. Indiana has IU for more liberal arts stuff and Purdue for god tier engineering programs.
>>
>>32305328
Study wise i have an associates and have taken subjects from botany to automotive and housing construction.

Job wise i have installed drainage and irrigation systems, worked as a box truck driver, and done some light welding on aluminum but am uncertified.

All I want is a job that starts at 16-18 an hour so I can reasonably feed my self and pay my bills the thought of working for 10 dollars an hour once i graduate is a frightening thought especially since a lot of the jobs i have done have high injury rates..
>>
>>32303079
>every anon
Never read Anon-kun's Sacha story, did you?
>>
>>32305762
To be fair, Anon_Kun doesn't really update that story too much nowadays
>>
>>32305182
Oh I never meant I wanted to leave. I fucking love bum fuck nowhere, plenty of land to go shooting on and about an hour drive if I feel like I need to go to the city
>>
>>32305328
>god tier engineering
>Purdue
True if you're looking for cheap ass public school
If you can afford the 60k a year bill, Rose-Hulman is better and has been at undergrad engineering for the past 17 years.
>>
>>32304448

np man
>Mr
>not enganged yet so still chap

Also im not that old, just dont overstep, take your time nothing worth doing is done quick
>Rome wasnt built on one day
>>
File: pancakes.jpg (73KB, 980x490px) Image search: [Google]
pancakes.jpg
73KB, 980x490px
pancakes and heal by construct is up to date

http://pastebin.com/CzhVnP1d
>>
>>32305777
I'll get it to eventually. Writers block is a mean bitch.
>>
>>32306573
Gotcha man, I only used Mr because of that one time your SO posted as you.
>>
File: 1476827871711.png (1MB, 1263x7472px) Image search: [Google]
1476827871711.png
1MB, 1263x7472px
>>32306949
np m8

>she runied last hunt tou
>>
>>32306848
alright I'm switching over to my other story.

She found her self almost gagging at the memory of the morgue.

The smell of aviation fuel and burnt flesh permeated the air, as soon as the mortician opened up the freezer where they kept the bodies.

The mortician turned to Sarah and said

" It will be hard to look at them. There wasn't much I could do, I would recommend a closed casket funeral."

As the mortician pulled them out on the stainless steel sliding table the first thing that Sarah realized was that the bodies had no legs or rather there wasn't much left of the bodies.

Leg fragments were spaced out to where they should have been approximately located the torsos were burnt, but fragments of Ben's orange floral Hawaiian shirt were visible on his chest.

The worst part was the face. Sarah tried to block the image but the face kept coming back to her.

It started at the jaw, it looked as if some one had peeled back the layer of skin and then went on to peel back the muscle and until there was bone.

The horrific memory was interrupted by the monotonous beep of the kitchen timer.

"Thank god." Sarah exhaled thankful that the timer had interrupted her mental stagnation.

She inserted the contents of the cheese package into the macaroni and then took the bacon off the griddle and chopped it up before adding it to the mac and cheese.

As she added in bits of bacon while stirring the Mac and Cheese she heard mike crying in his room..

"At least I still have him." She thought too herself as she put down the wooden spoon she was using to mix the food.

As she left the kitchen and walked down the hall way she realized that the crying wasn't from Mikes room but his parents.

As she opened the door she could see him laying on their bed holding his stuffed teddy bear in a death grip.

As she walked into the room and sat down on the bed she tried to think of a way to comfort the grieving child.
>>
File: 1473815093425.png (655KB, 600x766px) Image search: [Google]
1473815093425.png
655KB, 600x766px
>>32306848
Thanks Poly
>>
>>32307413
"Hey Mike I made your favorite food. Extra special with bits of bacon."

He just squirmed and retreated under the covers.

She then heard in between his sobs "Why did they die they were good?"

She felt as if all the wind had been kicked out of her. How could she tell a child that good people die all the time. That there was no certainty in life.

It was a concept that some if not most adults still hadn't fully adjusted to.

Instead she staid firm baiting him with the promise of food.

"Come on the Macaroni and Cheese is in the shape of Dinosaurs I know you like Dinosaurs."

The sobbing beneath the blankets slowed a little.

"Do they have T-Rex? I really like the T-Rex."

Honestly Sarah couldn't tell all the macaroni were roughly blob shaped but they were advertised as having 5 different types of dinosaurs and the T-Rex was one.

"Yes Mike they do have the T-Rex, they even have Stegosaurs."

She slowly pulled back the covers and revealed Mike all tear stained and red eyed.

"Come on Mike we don't want your food getting cold."

Sarah gently sat the boy up and led him by his right hand.

Despite her own feelings she knew she had to set a good example for Mike.

No matter how terrible she felt she would have to be there for him.
As a Rifle she had a duty to protect him from harm. Physical or mental, she wasn't going to let him suffer. She was sure of that she would provide the best care for him that she could even if it killed her.
>>
>>32307514
uhh pretty sure that muzzle velocity is off its says 9200 feet a second .
>>
>>32307587
What are you a commie?
>>
>>32307569
As they walked through the kitchen she guided Mike to the chair and pulled it out.

Mike promptly jumped up on the chair and sat at the table.

Sarah quickly turned around and walked back to the stove where the Macaroni and cheese was and pulled a plate out from the cabinet and filled it half way with the bright yellow substance.

As she walked back Mike stared at her vacantly.
His eyes bore through her like a high pressure stream of coper through steel.

All she could do was to put the plate down in front of him and take the chair directly across from him.

She tried to think of something she could talk to him about that would distract him.

"So I heard there is a new show on T.V. something about turtles."

Mike shifted his gaze from his food to Sarah and replied
"I don't know I really don't watch T.V."
>>
>>32307686
if I was a commie I would be using that god damn godless metric system.

That's how you know a commie when they start speaking in meters, and grams and all that nonsense.

Obviously this is a ploy by the commies to get good hard working Americans to make dangerously hot hand loads and blow apart their rifles.

Thus disarming America through the destruction of weapons and the loss of hands.

JK
>>
anyways any recommendations for my second story... As I want this to be a more serious piece of writing in both tone and technical aspects.
>>
>>32306932
And I'm almost done with finals....yay. Working on a brief part 5.5 to wrap up part 4 and 5.
>>
File: 1455611577484.png (101KB, 501x747px) Image search: [Google]
1455611577484.png
101KB, 501x747px
>>32300311

Sorry, been busy Christmas shopping and decorating and all that crap.

I've got a lull for writing this week, so I should be free~

No worries my friend.
>>
>>32307514
Now I know what my 1903-A3 looks like.
>>
>>32308322
what manga is that from I need to see elf vs human war.
>>
>>32308344
Kutsuzure Sensen
>>
>>32308357
>Kutsuzure Sensen
thanks
>>
>>32308344
More like Soviet Union recruits a witch, she and her officer go on adventures encountering other folktale stuff when making their way to Berlin
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/kutsuzure-sensen-r2147
>>
>>32308379
wait so that isn't an actual quote.. Aw man
>>
>>32308414
It is. Elf comes later and is the witch and officer's antagonist
>>
>>32308448
oh god that makes me happy.
>>
Hey /wfg/ I considered doing backgrounds on the characters and decided to write personnel files. I did one for Lt Seth tell me what you think.

HFG-Personnel files

1st Lt Seth

Sex: Male

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 160lbs

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Black

Branch of Service: US Air Force

Current Unit: Air Force STS

Previous Assignments: 820th BDG

Commissioning Date: January 2017
>>
Sorry I’m later than expected, fuck 9pm senior design meetings
Pastebin to catch up if you’re behind: http://pastebin.com/1nQfxkVN (Thanks Poly)
Let’s continue, shall we?

>But you have a plan…
>You get up and mess around your apartment as you have no classes today
>And you notice that things are out of place for no rhyme or reason
>Like your chair was across the room
>Fridge rearranged
>Whatever
>You make some breakfast and go on campus to work with your design group for a while
>Given how tired you are, you don't get much work done
>Your design group-mates even say that it's fine to go after a few hours
>They'll probably throw you under the bus later, but at this point, you're going to graduate anyways, not like it matters
>As you're making your way back to your apartment, you get a message from some friends
>They're wanting to go to lunch with you because you seem like you're in bad shape mentally and you need a break
>They're not wrong
>So you go have lunch out with some friends
>While they are your friends, no one said they would be helpful much
>Despite the amount of caffeine you had with lunch, you almost seem more exhausted by interacting with them
>Especially the two who tried to get you to join them in downloading Tinder
>Even though anyone who noticed would say that you were at that point, you were still refusing to download it
>After lunch, you go back to your apartment and play a few games before realizing the time
>It's almost 4pm
>You figure that you should go do some more work before you give in and pass out
>Finals are next week, so you try to do some studying for them on campus
>But it's largely a moot effort
>Unable to focus on it that much after the events of the week, you head home
>When you get home, you notice that the washing machine was on
>You think to yourself
>-'It's time to settle who's the Waffegeist once and for all'-
>>
>>32309235
>You don't feel like eating something, but you figure that you need some food for the next few days
>So it's time to cook
>You bring both rifles out to the kitchen and set them in the corner in front of the dishwasher
>"Alright, I'm going to make some food for the next few days, and I want to spend some time with you both, so you can help if you want"
>This will get them to come out
>You get some rice and water in the rice cooker, but you're not done there yet
>So you get a small bowl and put some Worchestershire sauce in it
>Time for a test
>"Can you get me the pepper grinder, onion powder, rosemary, lemon pepper, and garlic powder? They're in the cabinet above the sink."
>You deliberately turn around and stick your head in the fridge to look for something
>After hearing the scraping of the glass containers on wood, you pull your head out and look at the counter
>Lo and behold, the spices are on the counter, and rifles inert in the corner
>Wait, where's the garlic powder?
>"You forgot the garlic powder, can you get that?"
>Head back into fridge, turn around a few seconds later
>There it is
>"Okay, so one of you doesn't like garlic."
>This sucks
>You put garlic in EVERYTHING
>Spice of the gods
>And now one of your rifles is denying you that
>You guess it's time to try life without garlic
>You put the spices in the sauce and pour it in the rice cooker, it gives the rice more taste than just 'rice flavored rice'
>Then you make some strips of steak with the same flavor mix and start cooking that in a pan
>You're still coming to grips with the garlic deficiency that's in your food when the dryer buzzes, signaling it's done
>You walk away from the stove into the laundry room and find that there were, in fact, clothes were in the dryer and done
>You stand there for a few minutes, trying to remember when you took the clothes from the washer and then put them in the dryer
>Unless the rifles did it
>Wait
>Rifles are in the kitchen
>Shit
>>
>>32309248
>You remember that you were cooking and dash back out to the kitchen
>And find that your steak wasn't cooked to a crisp
>The heat was turned down to low
>"Thanks for saving my food, tell me next time you do a stealth load of laundry."
>No response
>The rest of cooking goes well, and you have a little bit before you put the rest of it away
>The lack of garlic is very noticeable and it's all you think about while eating
>You take the rifles back to your room
>You set your Mosin next to your headboard, and the Precision Rifle goes at the foot of your bed
>Glancing at the clock, you see it's only about 7pm
>Fuck it, maybe you'll get some good sleep tonight
>Or at least try
>Turning off the lights and closing the blinds, you collapse into bed, face first onto your pillow
>Gladly, you don't hear any bats
>They must have left after last night, not that they'd know what happened
>Your voice is muffled through the pillow, but before you pass out, you manage to say something
>"I know that one or both of you can change forms, these past few days have proven it. I'm getting sick of these pranks. Last night's almost turned out bad for all of us. If you want to come out and talk with me, don't feel like I'm stopping you, you're welcome to change form. This is your home and you're welcome to be here."
>Under your breath, which is further muffled by the pillow
>"And if nothing else, I'm lonely"
>And you pass out...
>>
>>32309267
>...For a while at least
>You wake up feeling uncomfortably warm
>What the fuck
>You look over and see that it's midnight
>Wait
>If you were still prone, you'd turn your head the other way
>Your chest is also really heavy
>You try to move your arms to move the weight off your chest, but you find them tied to the headboard
>Uh oh
>A hand grabs your jaw and turns your head straight
>You finally get a look at the weight on your chest
>It's a woman
>A good looking one at that
>You don't remember going out and picking up someone at a bar, but here she is
>You're mentally congratulating yourself that you managed to convince a girl to come home with you
>Until you see her hair
>Is that the Ruger logo in a hair style?!
>So it was your Precision Rifle
>Well at least that mystery's solved
>On to the next one...
>Why is it getting warmer in here?
>You shift your eyes down a little more to find that her mouth is at your neck
>Are those your glasses she's wearing?
>You try to speak, but only a small gurgling noise comes out
>The woman takes her mouth away from your throat
"Hey, you're awake!"
>She smiles at you with an open mouth
>The area around her lips is red with blood
>Are those fangs?
>You lean your head over to see a growing red spot on your sheets
>As you turn your head back towards the woman, you start to black out
>The last thing you see is the woman stroking your cheek
>The last thing you hear is another woman’s voice
*MASTER!!*
>And then you’re out cold
>Much to your surprise, you actually wake up the next morning
>>
File: It's a good strategy.png (845KB, 919x459px) Image search: [Google]
It's a good strategy.png
845KB, 919x459px
>>32309307
And because it's a decent cliffhanger and I'm unoriginal enough to come up with a better place to do story splits other than periods of rest/unconsciousness, that's where I call it this time.

Hopefully I can force myself to write more frequently. I've got the next few installations of the story as framework, I'll flesh them out in the next few days. I just hope that I don't outrun my writing by posting frequently.

I appreciate any and most feedback. Until the next time I post, I'm working on the strategy in pic related in regards to my damn senior design team.
>>
>>32309393
I swear to god one of these days I won't be ready and these cliffhangers WILL KILL ME.
>>
File: [loud rap music].jpg (129KB, 452x680px) Image search: [Google]
[loud rap music].jpg
129KB, 452x680px
>>32309393
plz do m8 your story has currently got my upmost attention
>>
Is there any interest in full on yuri femanon and raifu?
>>
>>32309838
Nigga, it's already happened and there's probably some in the works right now. Of course there's interest.
>>
>>32309838
>not being hype for ptrfags m1/wasr yuri
>>
>>32309843
>>32309838
I live under a rock when did this happen
>>
>>32309843
Besides guard I don't remember any. >>32310027
>implying
Besides I'm talking straight up lewd.
>>
>>32309838
>Guard will never finish the G19 story

Nigga there's alwaya room for raif/u/s
>>
What rifle would be a wolf grill?
>>
File: Characters.jpg (127KB, 713x960px) Image search: [Google]
Characters.jpg
127KB, 713x960px
Another anon suggested I post this here from the drawfag thread, it isn't dialogue, but just some practice expressions for a mini comic strip I share between my friends and I, with characters loosely based on our mannerisms.

The setting's supposed to be a fantasy realm in which our world was exposed to magic and magical beings, and began to become reliant on it causing the use and development of current technology and weaponry to atrophy. Eventually the supply of magic fuel depletes and becomes valuable, and firearms kind of become some kind of ancient super weapon obtained through inheritance, or magic tomes in which they were sealed by some old guy from the olden times named Hickok45.

The bunheaded girl's name is Plum who's job is analogous to border patrol hunting down magical convicts who try to cross realms. She wields a bow and special arrows but also a magical Obrez, in which the metal parts are antique and the stock is hewn from a magic staff--it can cast spells from special shells like a caster gun from Outlaw Star. Presumably its original owner was killed in the fireball after firing the Obrez. This one works by substituting for one element in a magic formula, not unlike how staffs work in Runescape. /k/atholic (a syncretic offshoot of /k/ubism and catholicism)

The catgirl is a bounty hunter who owns one of said magical tomes, allowing her to temporarily summon one of the forgotten weapons. The cat ears are fake and enable her to sound whore.

Still working on the third girl.
>>
File: 1474420825285.png (794KB, 780x840px) Image search: [Google]
1474420825285.png
794KB, 780x840px
>>32310081
i am guilty to some extent
>>
>>32308735
sounds interesting
keep at it
>>
File: 1453991416051.jpg (46KB, 440x398px) Image search: [Google]
1453991416051.jpg
46KB, 440x398px
>>32310081
Lets see, annie and Guard did gun on gun, Garand did bi guns so maybe a month or less?
>>
File: IMG_0332.jpg (44KB, 405x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0332.jpg
44KB, 405x250px
>>32310027
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc7EcuqVhPE
>>
File: 1478927082994.png (542KB, 820x800px) Image search: [Google]
1478927082994.png
542KB, 820x800px
>>32310593
A /k/omic. cool. Never really had one here, so this'll be nice. Premise sounds fun, especially since we have magical guns that also shoot magic.
>>
>>32310563
PTRD?
>>
File: Heave, ho!.png (736KB, 1781x1391px) Image search: [Google]
Heave, ho!.png
736KB, 1781x1391px
>>32310563
AK47, AK74, SVD, possibly AKM.
>>
>>32312790
>akm
>wolf
She's more like a fox.
>>
Will make bins as soon as midday
>>
>>32312790
>>32312847
SVD is a fox.
AKM would be closer to a wolf.
>>
>>32310563

Galil
>>
File: gali.gif (93KB, 476x300px) Image search: [Google]
gali.gif
93KB, 476x300px
>>32312982
Every body loves fluffy.
>>
>>32313052
>posting wrong fluff

well, you tried i guess?
>>
>>32313085
I just call her that due to the amount of people who just give her fluffy hair rather then actual ears.
>>
>>32309307
The reason anon is always tired is that he has been drained of his precious bodily fluids.
Its obvious that the rugger is part of a greater communist plot to enslave the men of america.
I must stop them before they commence operation hand holding.
We must nuke russia.
>>
>>32312982
Galil is a fox
>>
>>32313610
I really have an issue with this because fox and wolf girls are pretty much interchangable in anime. A good exapmle is horo/holo who if she didnt state that she was a wolf we could pretty much assume she was a kitsune as no wolf i have ever seen has her coloration patterns on her tail.

Uppote doesnt even do that all we are left with is fuzzy tails and ears most of which look more like a fox and less like a wolf.

Autisim sperg
>>
>>32300126
>dem Hustlers
>>
File: IMG_1228.jpg (151KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1228.jpg
151KB, 500x577px
>>32313683
>fox and wolf girls are pretty much interchangable
>wolf
>fox
>interchangeable
Bitch I will rek you
>>
>>32313846
Yo im just pointing out the fact that both animators and artist do very little to differentiate the two. They both get fluffy tails even though wolves should have a slender tail when compared to foxes. As for coloration wolfs should be dark muted colors mainly grayish, where foxes should be redish or orange in color.

Its not my fault the godess of k was given a color scheme by a kitsune loving heritic.

God damn this is autistic...
>>
>>32313846
Awoos are shit, foxes are far superior anyway.
>>
>>32313987
Not loving all animal eared and tailed girls equally.
What are you a one of those Fox Front posters.

On a side note, some one should really make a k related story about a species based conflict.
Think Rawanda but with two closely related derivitaves.
I would write it but i do not think i posses the literary prose or capacity to handle such a mature subject.

The foocus shouldnt be on the combatants but rather a news reporter who was embeded to watch the presidental election.
>>
>>32313987
FUCK YOUR SHIT
>>
How many of you get sudden bursts of inspiration, moments of clarity, if you will, and then...nothing.

Case in point:
I had an idea of how I wanted to make a rifle gain sentience. Standing in the shower, frozen, soap dripping into my eyes, feeling the pain of an irritated eyeball, and it hit me how to make the rifle become aware. First, I needed to get out of the shower, dry, and get to my notebook.

And then I lost it.

>please tell me I'm not alone
>>
>>32314223
Yes
>>
>>32314240
How do you fix it?

>you better get Sophie back up, you dick
>>
>>32314223
All the time. Then school rears its ugly head.
>>
>>32314264
If only this wasn't the truest thing in the world.
>>
File: 1462508504112.png (663KB, 675x678px) Image search: [Google]
1462508504112.png
663KB, 675x678px
>>32314262
>fixing it
>ever
>>
>>32314302
>hello darkness
>>
>>32314223
Yeah that happens to me alot i chalk it up to the large amount of concussions i have had.
>>
>>32314319
One time i concused my self so bad all i was able to do the next day was walk and say yes or no.
Remember kids to stay aware of low hanging wooden beams.
>>
>>32314223
>223
Anyone into creative shit has experienced this, I guarantee it.
>>
>>32314178
They're all shit ALL OF THEM
>>
File: IMG_1936.jpg (85KB, 289x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1936.jpg
85KB, 289x768px
>>32314355
You sir have no soul.
>>
>>32314420
SHIT SHIT

AWOO A SHIT
>>
>>32314223
That's why I've taken two years to write 3.5 "chapters" to something I've been working on. I have it all in my head, I just can't get it through the keyboard.
>>
>>32314355
YOU ARE SHIT AND A FAGGOT
>>
File: 1416717760359.jpg (35KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1416717760359.jpg
35KB, 500x386px
>>32314309
>>
File: 1361827794363.jpg (54KB, 484x483px) Image search: [Google]
1361827794363.jpg
54KB, 484x483px
>>32314302
>>
File: 1443647041505.jpg (161KB, 508x610px) Image search: [Google]
1443647041505.jpg
161KB, 508x610px
>>32314223
nigga i write 4 stories simultaneously i live and breathe this shit
>>
>>32314552
>4 at once
Witnessed
>>
>>32314331

this explains a lot, actually
>>
>>32304250
daaaww

>>32306573
YET!!!

>>32307396
oi!
>>
>>32314647
Yeah and one time i had to get evaced off a mountain after taking a nasty spill while snowboarding.
Helmet saved my life, .
I was doing ar least 25-30 when i hit an ice patch coming out of a turn, the edge of the board caught on the ice and i fell head first. Must have tumbled a good 40- 50 feet down the trail..
>>
>>32314677

Sounds like Mrs Poly is in thread
Best behavior everyone
>>
File: 1440661781697.png (159KB, 519x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440661781697.png
159KB, 519x480px
>>32314677
gdm it
>>
>>32314677
You should dress as a gun for Poly. Though, what has been your favorite stories so far?
>>
>>32315086
Im going to take a wild guess and she just thinks we are a bunch of flaming degenerates and troglodytes who should be institutionalized...

Thats my guess.
>>
>>32314677
>>32315055
YOUR PLANS HAVE BEEN DISCOVERED, POLY
>>
>>32315145
Feeling a bit depressed or just memeing?
>>
>>32314647
Careful, I think you went so high the engines are oxygen-starved.
>>
File: 1402708931225.jpg (146KB, 654x539px) Image search: [Google]
1402708931225.jpg
146KB, 654x539px
>>32315145
see, if i found a place filled with people i despise, i wouldn't go there. Makes sense, no?
>>
>>32315193
Memming.. lol,
>>
>>32315145

speak for yourself, brochacho
i'm only a smoldering degenerate
>>
File: 1477821406974.png (3MB, 1416x6534px) Image search: [Google]
1477821406974.png
3MB, 1416x6534px
>>
File: Pelinal.png (342KB, 600x517px) Image search: [Google]
Pelinal.png
342KB, 600x517px
>>32315649
Smug elf is smug.

We must remove it.
>>
>>32315649
Is there a better resolution? It's all blurred.
>>
File: watchingyourselves.jpg (23KB, 230x330px) Image search: [Google]
watchingyourselves.jpg
23KB, 230x330px
>>32315922
Around Elves watch yourselves
Knife the Knife-Ear
>>
>>32316650
What about enslaving them.. i have some research that needs to be done.
>>
>>32316671
Does that research involve your penis anon?
>>
some storie

>the anon that write it give me a name for it
http://pastebin.com/d9r9zKyX
>>
File: Elf Planet.png (73KB, 1659x719px) Image search: [Google]
Elf Planet.png
73KB, 1659x719px
>>32316671
It's been done.

It ends in overpopulation.
>>
>>32316830
Good then i can never work again and die a happy man.
>>
File: mmm spicy.png (453KB, 890x500px) Image search: [Google]
mmm spicy.png
453KB, 890x500px
>>32300641

Never seen this one before. Thanks tripnigger.
>>
File: stop it boner.png (575KB, 600x561px) Image search: [Google]
stop it boner.png
575KB, 600x561px
>>32316830
>>
as of this post my bins are up to date
>the sticky and folders will take some time
>>
>>32316830
[spoiler]The anon warning you actually wants them all to himself.[/spoiler]
>>
>>32317565
And now i want to update something just to annoy you.
>>
>>32317605
You will never go to a planet with overly friendly elfs. Why live.
>>
File: 08_10.png (356KB, 853x1196px) Image search: [Google]
08_10.png
356KB, 853x1196px
>>32317624
And I'll never hook up with a Nazi elf that ended up crippled due to a commie and witch cohort.

Fucking sucks.
>>
>>32317714
shame nothing more came out of this one. Been almost three years now...
>>
File: bb.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bb.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>since is a slow day today ill bump with the first part of the found storie by annie

http://pastebin.com/mxAUPYpE
>>
File: 92FS.jpg (106KB, 648x780px) Image search: [Google]
92FS.jpg
106KB, 648x780px
Suffering from a bit of writers block at the moment... I know exactly where everything is going for Damaged Goods, I'm just having a tough time putting it down on paper. No update tonight.
>>
File: _facebook_1389021291.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
_facebook_1389021291.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
>>32318887
>>
>>32318887
Take your time, don't worry about it.
>>
>>32315649
>new democratic government
>throwing all the old officials and the kids of the previous sovereign into government positions

something doesnt add up here
>>
File: Fusion.jpg (98KB, 930x620px) Image search: [Google]
Fusion.jpg
98KB, 930x620px
>>32318919
I won't drop the story. As long as people are interested, I will continue.

>>32318932
I will. Don't want to rush out crap.
>>
File: IMG_0192.jpg (115KB, 745x726px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
115KB, 745x726px
More vampire when?
>>
File: IMG_6047.jpg (302KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6047.jpg
302KB, 683x1024px
>>32319525
>when is ready m8

>so read other stories while you wait
>>
>>32316830

so where is this elf planet, and how do I get there?
>>
File: oIAudLQ.png (214KB, 500x652px) Image search: [Google]
oIAudLQ.png
214KB, 500x652px
>>32319801
Step right this way...
>>
>>32319525
I literally posted more further up the thread...
I don't think I forgot my name
>>
>>32319525
Also, I was looking for that image, needed ideas for the future.
>>
>>32300126
I wrote a military science-fiction book. It's meh, but I'd like to share it with you, if you'd like to read it.

>Kobo has a 5 dollar credit upon signup, so you don't have to spend a cent on it.

https://www.kobo.com/en-ca/ebook/to-arms-5
>>
>>32301103
A little something I wrote. Basically a bootcamp scene involving Nike.

Nike

“WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EYEBALLING ME PRIVATE” The Drill Sergeant screamed at Nike

“I’m trying to address you Drill Sergeant!” Nike said in reply, sounding off.

“FUCK THAT YOU’RE AT THE POSITION OF ATTENTION, YOU WILL NOT FUCKING MOVE, AND IT’S PRETTY FUCKING EASY TO TELL WHEN YOU MOVE PRIVATE”

The Drill Sergeant was exceptionally loud. But even so he barely reached Nike’s kneecaps. To the passer-by it might seem extremely comical to have a tiny man attempting to chew out someone her size, Nike thought so too and started to giggle at her situation.

“WHAT THE FUCK IS SO FUNNY PRIVATE? DO YOU THINK THIS SHIT IS A JOKE?!”

“No, Drill Ser-” Nike couldn’t contain herself anymore, she burst out laughing. She found the situation too ridiculous.

The Drill Sergeants didn’t take to kindly to that.

“WELL, PRIVATE? ISN’T THIS FUNNY?! WHY AREN’T YOU LAUGHING?! C’MON OPEN THAT BIG MOUTH OF YOURS AND LAUGH”

Nike was desperately trying to do the exact opposite as she low crawled through the mud pits. The red watery clay clung to her body as she dragged herself face down.

“PUSHUPS NUMB NUTS LET’S GO!!”

Nike attempted to get into the front leaning rest position, but due to the amount of weight she exhibited on such a small area of ground, she sank right through the mud pits, after somehow managing not to drown in the mud, she was pulled out by a half ton truck.
That day, Nike learnt the hard way not to disrespect her superiors.

As always, feedback is appreciated
>>
>>32320033
That was rather enjoyable.
>>
>>32320118
I plan to do bits for each of the character's pasts.
>>
>>32320033
I'm now imagining a giant with her arms 8 feet into the ground, boobs smooshed flat, giant face half-turned away from the muck but still absolutely covered in it, and completely immobilized.

When the DI gets in her face and screams in that gravel voice they all have because they have no real voice anymore, I can only imagine the total amount of spittle speedily spraying forth from a frothy foam at the mouth of this madman and into the eyeball of that gargantuan girl.
>>
>>32320163
I'm just imagining the DS's laughing at how pathetic she looks after having to get pulled out by a half ton.

The DS's all had a hearty laugh at Nike's ragged form.

Her ACU's and hair were covered in the clay, with water sopping her down.

The DS's weren't filled with smoking her, now that she was on "stable ground" she was ordered to do pushups. Her wet clothes weighed her down As she executed the exercise.

She PT'd past dark, the cold, wet ground chilling her bones to the point they ached from the cold. She would alternate between being overheated when exercising and cold after she recovered.

Once the DS's were threw with her she was taken to be hosed off. They were at least kind enough to take her to a private area as they power washed the mud off her.
>>
>>32320250
*weren't done, IDK how that typo got in there
>>
>>32320250
Yeah that's boot camp alright.
>>
>>32320317
closest thing I've ever done was CAP Encampment (when they could still haze you) and Hawk Mountain Ranger School.

I've experienced doing pushups in cold mud before. That cold causes such a unique pain, I don't think I'll ever forget it.
>>
>>32320250
>were threw with her
Goddammit, HFG, we talked about homonyms
>>
File: L7L53im.jpg (32KB, 434x319px) Image search: [Google]
L7L53im.jpg
32KB, 434x319px
I wrote a little short story, not super /k/ related, probably more of an /out/ sorta thing but I just want to throw it out there. I welcome any critiques you have, bare in mind I don't write really ever so if you don't like it, well I probably don't either. Enjoy I guess

http://pastebin.com/G250FH3M
>>
>>32320571
sorry anon-just took two exams and am doing labwork as I write

my brain is fried
>>
File: IMG_2542.png (1MB, 1047x1058px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2542.png
1MB, 1047x1058px
>>32320710
>THIS IS MY DESERT!!
It's stuck in my head
>>
>>32320754
kek

real talk though that chick's way bigger than Nike
>>
File: 1473535847417.png (311KB, 378x569px) Image search: [Google]
1473535847417.png
311KB, 378x569px
>>32319862
I believe that was me. And believe me further when I say i can give you all... sorts of ideas
>>
File: IMG_1442.jpg (43KB, 476x510px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1442.jpg
43KB, 476x510px
>>32319851
>>32319862
>>32320831
Yo
>>
File: 1481579864873.gif (182KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1481579864873.gif
182KB, 384x408px
>>32320856
>>32320831
Lets see here..

>Tfw your work gets on you about the bite marks from your Ruger
>Have to tell her to take it easy
>[Ruger is upset but comes up with a plan]
>Tfw your Ruger stops feeding on you and you're not sure why
>Youre neighbor shows up pissed that his son has bite marks on his neck and is tired all the time
>Yfw you hear a crash and your Ruger sprints by into the bedroom

>Get a tinder match
>ruger insists on coming along
>ruger keeps asking your date questions
>holds your hand the entire time
>wont let your date sit by you
>keeps screening your drinks for drugs
>insists on tasting your food before you eat it
>visibly sweats when your date laughs at a joke or touches your hand
>Hair becomes frazzled when your date leans forward to show off cleavage
>Actually raises her hand to cover your eyes while glaring at your date
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ARohkFrNBY
>Emily looked at me and then outward to the front of the post. I felt her retreat into her own mind instead of the situation, I could sense she was asking herself questions. who could have watched? who reported? how could they track us? could Anon be trusted?
I started asking myself the same questions.
"I'm gonna get on the 240, we got another seven and a half hours to go."
>"alright." she said absently as she slid to the side and let me up to the machine gun.
the hours ticked by. first two, then three then six. Then Emily spoke up.
>"Anon... you're not going to replace me... are you?"
"No. I don't have a reason to and I don't want to."
>"But... you trust me?"
"Of course I do, our meeting wasn't an accident, and we've been watched for god knows how long by god knows who god knows HOW, but you're still my rifle, and my wife,and I still love you."
>"after all the scrutiny I've put you under you still love me... you wouldn't give me up if your life depended on it, would you?"
"live a life without an FAL to cuddle? don't see how I could go back to that."
>"so.. you'd love me or leave me?"
"yeah."
>"well..." she said in a tone that told me she wanted something from me and was merely probing for the words to convey the idea "... since you're not leaving me... I guess you're not going anywhere for the radio check to relief" she said with a certain cute smugness. For the first time in an agonizing six hours I saw something that had been tragically absent. A smile crossed her face.
>>
>>32320754
out of curiosity does anyone imagine songs that suit their characters at all?

Been listening to FFDP a lot recently, I feel "Bulletproof" and "Dying Breed" would really strike a chord with Nike
>>
>>32320754
Something....about the proportion of the arms...just ain't right.

Also, how the hell are dudes supposed to fight when they see cameltoe and ta-tas of that size just staring at them?
>>
>>32320971
John Edmond's "Daisy" inspired Emily. namely because of the picture on the video should you find it on youtube, a naked brunette in a sort of teased position in which her body and posture cover the honest bits, save for an M-4 and a pair of boots covering her feet and chest.
>>
>>32321012
you've piqued my interest keksodus......pastebin links?
>>
>>32320856
You read the update I gave this thread? Pic is pretty much what happened there.

>>32320921
What work gets on people for bite marks? In that case, I'd see just telling her to keep it somewhere that's usually covered.

If the tinder match doesn't leave in the first five minutes of the Ruger's antics, then ruger be damned, she's probably a keeper.

I've got some ideas for where to take my story, but these slice of life style ideas are pretty good inspiration.
>>
>>32320971
https://youtu.be/9OPSyQWpSpA

https://youtu.be/4MCjU-Du3eI

https://youtu.be/tVqPx5mUj0g (just pick something)

Nope, never have I once considered the idea that any character I've ever remotely come across may, at some point, embody any given song that ever existed since the dawn of man.
>>
>>32321012
I was considering writing a scene where she listens to some FFDP to calm down but then the song "Meet the Monster" plays. It just freaks her out even more and she just sits........wondering if she's become a monster
>>
File: nonsense.png (142KB, 360x332px) Image search: [Google]
nonsense.png
142KB, 360x332px
>>32320571
>Goddammit, HFG, we talked about homonyms
Nigger, those are homophones! Homonyms have the same SPELLING, not the same pronunciation!
>>
>>32321048
Some of the most well-adjusted individuals I've run across have managed to rationalize the need to become the monster in times of extremes, but recognized the end of the need for the monster and have since locked it away.

Take that as you will.
>>
>>32321027
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZluoA_zqOdE
http://pastebin.com/u/Keksodus

The song and the bin. Happy reading!
>>
>>32320571
>>32321050
my brain hurts

[spoiler]though that may be from alcohol and stress[/spoiler]
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-14-01-13-35.png (329KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-14-01-13-35.png
329KB, 1440x2560px
>>32321050
Ahem

We're both right
>even though I meant homophone to begin with and I'm still brain wiped from my exams that aren't over yet
>>
>>32321059
she doesn't want to become one though, she's extremely self-conscious of how her team thinks of her.

She joined to protect them, she lives for them, she kills for them, and she'll die for them. She recognizes that she needs to kill, but she's scared of misusing/abusing her strength.

What starts this is gonna be a scene I write soon (I fucking hate exams)
>>
>>32321075
I swear, with all the semantics that go with the English language and definitions of words, there are times where high level engineering coursework makes more sense...and English is my only language.
Programming and hardware languages don't count.
>>
>>32321105
Nihongo o wakarimasu. Boku wa amari jyozu jyanai desu ga, wakarimasu yo
>>
File: IMG_1477.png (145KB, 455x1243px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1477.png
145KB, 455x1243px
>>32320921
>>32320977
Yo ho
>>
>>32321105
Just wait until you start reading grammatically correct sentences where the verb and subject positions are switched.
>Master Yoda, teach me more
>>
>>32321127
Whoops meant to link to >>32321044
>>
>>32321117
ore wa ochinchin ga daisuke nandayo
>>
>>32321059
I will use this to help her rationalize what she ends up doing

[spoiler]be ready for tragedy, characters with psychological issues and a question of morals[/spoiler]
>>
>>32321138
War is Hell.
>>
>>32321170
yup, I want to show how this war takes a toll on her, and how it takes someone who was previously broken to help her recover
>>
Anon with the ayyperator story from a couple threads ago.
Bin: http://pastebin.com/edit/xhjFdAuu

Ch.2
>>>

Chips and splinters flew as they clashed, weapons moving faster than the Human eye could follow. Saara pressed her advantage, hammering her opponent with blows and forcing him back. He jabbed at her, but she knocked his point aside and swung at his chest with all her might. At the last second, he raised his guard to stop her strike.

Both of their sticks broke.

Saara pounced on her brother, bowling him over and wrestling with him in the tall grass. He was stronger, but she was bigger and faster so it was even. They chittered and hissed playfully at eachother, baring their stubby baby fangs as they rolled around on the soft ground. Human children would have long since been called in for the night, but their Sha'dee eyes could see perfectly well in the twilight.

"Saara! Ketan!"

They broke apart and poked their heads up above the grass, ears picked and eyes wide as they scanned for the source of the call. Their sensory lines hadn't come in yet, but their other senses were already far more developed than a baseline Human (with the notable exception of smell). Spotting one of their mothers making her way through the field, they rushed to her, pushing and shoving to get the best grip around her waist. She chirped lovingly and ruffled their hair, scratching them behind the ears and purring maternally.

"Come on, little ones. Time to come home." She crooned, putting her hands on their shoulders and leading them back towards the settlement.
>>
>>32321136
he-hentai!
>>
>>32321189
Their home was a circle of large, ramshackle buildings nestled in a valley in the midst of the Purple Sea of Braccos, so named for its sprawling plains of tall purple grass. Each building had started small but had been progressively added to over the years as the colonies that inhabited them grew, until they rose over the plains like pagodas made of shipping containers and hab modules. They were dimly lit by Human standards, but shone brightly to Sha'dee eyes.

As they approached, a male waved at them from his perch atop one of the hivelike buildings. Light gleamed off the scope of the rifle he cradled in one arm. They waved back, Saara and Ketan jumping up and down to be seen through the grass.

They passed through the alley between two buildings to reach the center square. There were tractors and airtrucks parked along the side of the buildings, some of them still loaded with the harvest from the farms surrounding the village. As their mother led them to the entrance of their colony's building they saw another truck drive in, laden down with dressed animal carcasses and flanked by aerocycles. Each bike had two huntresses straddling it, one driving and the other perched behind her with a slug gun.

Little Saara paused outside the door and stared at them in awe and envy, admiring their riding gear and weapons. It would still be a couple more years before she was old enough to tag along on hunting expeditions and start learning their trade.

"Come on little one, it's time for dinner." Her mother insisted, wrapping her tail around Saara's shoulder and gently tugging her into the building.
>>
>>32321201
don't do this to me anon I got to study
>>
>>32321201
The dinning hall was crowded, packed end-to-end with laughing, chattering Sha'dee. They sat around a pair of long low tables, with children Saara's age running plates of food up and down between them. The mood was loud and boisterous. It had been a good harvest for the males working the farms, and the huntresses had had good luck lately as well. Adults drank wine and smoked sajhat cigarillos while children fought over the fatty, salty meat cracklings that were like candy to the little carnivores.

Saara and Ketan snuggled up between two of their mothers, sitting cross-legged on cushions on the floor. Trays were passed to them by their siblings on serving duty, loaded down with meat and fruit, the latter being especially important for growing children. Saara and her brother were both hungry from doing chores all day and playing all evening and they dug in eagerly, stuffing their faces with juicy slices of grilled meat from the previous day's hunt.

After dinner they curled up in the nest with their siblings and watched a movie through their augreal goggles while the adults discussed the next day's work. Saara was only half-paying attention to the film, she was more interested in eavesdropping on the grownups' discussion. There was a quiet but heated argument underway over the decision to clear more pastures for domesticated animals. One side was adamant that it was necessary to sustain the growing colony and their community as a whole. The other, including the mother who had brought them in, was concerned that someone or something would be able to see them better from the sky.

The adults were being very cagey, avoiding any reference to the danger directly. Eventually Saara got bored and quietly slipped away from the group, telling her siblings that she was going to the latrine. She left the building and walked over to where a cluster of aerocycles were parked, ogling the dirty, well-used technology.
>>
>>32321211
As she looked up from the bike she was pouring over, she saw something shining over the hill behind the village.

Intrigued, she ran out of the village, avoiding the gaze of the sentries on the rooftops and keeping low in the tall grass. As she reached the top of the hill, she realized it wasn't just one light, but a whole cluster of lights. They looked like shooting stars, burning brightly in the night sky. She stared at them in wonder, then in concern as she realized they were headed straight for her.

The shooting stars began to change trajectory slightly, which Saara had never know a shooting star to do. They slowed down, and the angle of their descent became more shallow, the light fading as they skimmed over the plains. Saara still couldn't see what they were very well, but she could hear a rumbling roar that couldn't be a mere meteorite.

Lights flared on the front of the approaching objects as they landed about a thousand meters away on the other side of the village from Saara. There were more flashes of light, and plumes of smoke streaked over her head towards the village. Before Saara could react, the night was split by the tremendous sound of explosions. She cowered and stared in horror at the tops of their buildings, engulfed in billowing flames against the dark sky.

The once still air was filled with the crackling of flames and the screams of villagers as Sha'dee poured out of their burning homes with children and elders in their arms. Saara was frozen in place with fear, unable to move or cry out. Suddenly a louder, harsher crackling sound erupted from the general direction where the things from the sky had landed, and villagers out in the open began to fall over while the rest scrambled to hide behind vehicles and storage bins.

Smoke was filling the valley, drifting back towards the source of the chaos. Staring mutely at the carnage below, Saara saw them for the first time.
>>
>>32321241
Humans.

Emerging from the smoke they marched slowly and inexorably into the valley, hulking figures in dull green armor with four gleaming lenses peering out from under their helmets where eyes should be. The lower halves of their faces were covered by a similarly colored scarf, leaving only the empty, soulless eyes to indicate the presence of a face at all. They carried enormous black rifles that were louder and spat more sparks than any hunting gun or sentry's rifle that Saara had ever seen.

Their movement was almost lazy, advancing in rows upright and firing their rifles deliberately and precisely. By now some of the villagers had gotten their hands on weapons of their own and were beginning to shoot back. It was, however to no avail. Bullets struck the armor of the oncoming figures and glanced off harmlessly, causing a few to stumble but none to fall. As they reached the edge of the village, the rows parted, revealing a single figure that towered over the others.

>>>

taking a short break because food
>>
>>32321117
>>32321136
Great, the fucking moonrunes are masquerading as real words just as I'm about to go to sleep, here come the shapeshifter nightmares.

Also, what the fuck is that even supposed to mean? Google translate is a pile of shit.
>>
>>32321170
on that note, I'm still not sure how to end it

platonic relationship

or romance?
>>
>>32321263
I don't know about the first one but the second one is a Filthy Frank meme.
>>
>>32321263
mine says I can understand Japanese, that I'm not that good but I can understand it.

>>32321136
was shitposting about liking dicks
>>
I've also come up with a real fucked up/tragic way to end the series

part of me doesn't know if I want to subject my characters to it
>>
>>32321264
Whatever flows best.
>>
File: poklonskaya2.jpg (434KB, 1660x1555px) Image search: [Google]
poklonskaya2.jpg
434KB, 1660x1555px
>>32320931
>fifteen minutes passed as we waited for the radio check
>nipping at eachother, we started prodding eachother, which of course produced a few involuntary laughs, one thing lead to another thing and soon she managed to push me over onto the floor of the post
>"Fuck, when will they-"
>"post 3, this is post 1, give me a radio check, over."
"I guess now?" I said as I gently pushed her hips back so she sat on my thighs, giving me enough room to reach the radio. I keyed the radio and spoke "post 1, this is post 3, we're eyes up, receiving you loud and clear."
>"how are you staying awake?"
I keyed the radio again "I'm counting the individual grains of sand."
>Emily giggled at this remark "Anon, you autist."
>"this is command, clear the net."
>I groped for a witty response or an amusing idea for a split second before my face lit up.
>Emily, seeing the look on my face sharply whispered "ANON, DON'T!"
I knew who was in post 1, it was Connor, guy I went to school with in california, a few of us ended up in the same unit, and I knew his voice, at least to many, even those who knew me, was weirdly indistinct from his. I shot back "Command, this is post 1, interrogative, if we cleared the net, how would he continue stacking the grains in ascending order from largest to smallest?"
>laughs came over the net from command for a second before the radio went silent
>I looked up to Emily who was now red from stifling her giggle "Anon, you dick!" she said as she slapped me and grabbed my shoulders
>Emily leaned in and brought her face to mine, as she reached it, her lips met mine and soon parted them, as she began probing my mouth with her tongue, I began slipping my hand down her mid riff to her pants, and feeling
around for the button.

this is my first time writing lewd, am I doing ok so far?
>>
>>32321291
the ending I was talking about.......I feel sick after writing this

I came up with a kinda fucked up way to end it
The Lt woke up, he was covered in dust coughing. The explosion had rocked him and once again he'd managed to survive. One again, he checked himself.

Arms, hands, fingers check

Right leg, right toes check

Left leg......
In horror he saw that his leg had been amputated above the knee he quickly applied a tourniquet, however blood kept on spurting forth.
"Sir? SIR!!!" Nike yelled as she rushed over to him. You're gonna be okay, we'll medevac you real soon.
"Nike.......at the rate I'm bleeding I'm gonna die before a medevac"
"NO!!! Not like this! I won't let you die, I can't let you die!" Nike cried
"........Nike listen very carefully, I'm gonna have to ask you to do something"
This was going to hurt
Nike

Nike's blood chilled. Was the Lieutenant........seriously asking for her to do that to him? The shock alone could kill him, but it would be the only way to stop the bleeding.

She gulped and meekly said "Okay" positioning her hands in the necessary places. One hand to hold the Lt down, the other.........on his leg.

"Ready? No matter what don't stop he said

She nodded, her head barely moving.

The Lt put the brim of a of a baseball cap in his mouth.

"Do it"

As long as Nike lived, she would never forget the screams the Lieutenant made, or how he writhed under her hand. His screams turned into crying, which turned into begging soon after. Not to Nike, but to god, oh how he plead with god that day.
Nike stood motionless as she pinched the Lt's amputated leg closed, closing off the once spurting wound.
>>
>>32321393
I feel like physics and biology would dictate the flesh becoming mashed potatoes. More damage than the simple pinch one was aiming for. I dunno I could be wrong it's late.
>>
>>32321469
it's the same theory as applying a tourniquet, cut off the blood flow from the wound
>>
>>32321251
It was the largest person Saara had ever seen, taller even than the other Humans at over 7 feet. The figure wore no armor, just a long black overcoat that billowed in the cool night breeze over a dark grey uniform. To Saara's surprise, the Human appeared to be female, but far more intimidating than any Human female she had seen in a movie or webshow. She had intense solid black eyes and long, jet-black hair standing in sharp contrast to the lifeless, artificial porcelain white of her skin. Her lips were as pale as the rest of her face, curled into a cruel smirk that revealed gleaming teeth almost as sharp as a Sha'dee's.

The pale Human stepped forward as the rest of them came to a halt, leveling their rifles but not firing. She planted her feet authoritatively, resting one hand on the pair of long, slender blades hanging from her right hip.

"ATTENTION VERMIN." Her voice boomed with the strength of a loudspeaker, ringing through the entire valley with a vicious sneer. "You are outnumbered and outgunned. Your weapons are useless against us. Lay down your arms."

She looked around slowly, seemingly able to see where clusters of terrified Sha'dee were hiding, even behind cover.

"There is a Human boy in this... place. Send him out to us, then come out with your hands up, and I will show you mercy. You have thirty seconds to comply."

There was a moments pause, then Saara stared in surprise as a young Human male emerged from behind one of the trucks and slowly walked towards the center of the square. The female Human motioned for one of her men to meet him and lead him out of the village in the direction they had come. As the two of them disappeared, there was a rumbling sound and two enormous metal monstrosities burst through the buildings on either side of the giant Human.
>>
>>32321503
True but it's a pinching motion. Not a tie around. Tie around applies equal and firm pressure that's can't be over done easily. A pinch is a pinch. Unequal pressuree applied from two directions only.
>>
>>32321587
true.......would it work due to the massive surface area her fingers take up?
>>
>>32321542

The structures collapsed behind them in a shower of sparks and flame as they ground to a halt on their treads, engines still rumbling. The villagers had begun to slowly emerge, trudging defeated into the square with their hands up. One of them, the mother who had come out to fetch Saara before, stepped forward and spoke.

"What now? You have the boy. You said you'd let us live."

The white Human laughed, a slow booming guffaw dripping with scorn.

"You need to work on your active listening, Rodji. I never said I'd let you live. I said I'd show you mercy. And I will. By killing you quickly." The Human glanced back at one of the rumbling machines. "Load canister and fire at will."

Saara's people turned en masse to run, but it was too late. Two earthshaking explosions ripped through the valley and left Saara virtually deaf. She stared, the ringing in her ears drowning out all other noise as gouts of smoke and flame erupted from the giant cannons on the vehicles. The entire crowd seemed to just... come apart before the blast. Men, women and children disintegrated in explosions of dark red blood, bodies and limbs flying through the air as the faces of the buildings behind them were ripped asunder.

Saara could only stare, mute and horrified, as the smoke cleared to reveal a heap of shredded, bloody bodies sprawling across the pavement of her once peaceful village. Some of them were still moving, and she could hear their screams and whimpers as the ringing in her ears abated. There was only one figure left standing, albeit struggling to.

It was her same mother, loose white blouse soaked with blood from a sucking chest wound. She was still upright, somehow, lurching slowly towards the Human woman. One of the soldiers raised his rifle, but his commander silently held up a hand. She walked forward deliberately, stopping just a few feet away from the wounded Sha'dee.
>>
>>32321601
Plausible, but a pinch is a pinch. If the surface area is large enough between two points it would theoretically make up for the two direction only pressure application. However, it'd be a poor tourniquets and I imaging it'd be a better suited as a field amputation method. Kinda like having a leg run over by a steam roller. Suffice to say the pain would probably be enough to make someone pass out or put them into shock.
>>
>>32321630
oh he definitely goes into shock

maybe if Nike used a few fingers to apply pressure around the leg it would be better
>>
>>32321353
>Emily grabbed the hand on her stomach and guided it down to the seat of her pants, holding it in place while she began thrusting her hips on it. she began unbuttoning her shirt with her free hand and decided against it after she got don with the sixth button, she wrapped her free arm around my shoulder and pulled me into her cleavage.
>I began breathing hurriedly after several seconds, which she rewarded by pushing me back with a grin, allowing me a moment to breath before she breathed "too vertical" and pushed me onto my back.
>I went back to her pants and unbuttoned them, while Emily unbuttoned mine and pulled them down only part way, before she writhed above me, freeing a leg of her own pants.
>I decided to strike, as she freed her leg, I kicked the one supporting her, and slid the arm she leaned on out from under her, droping her on top of me, and rolled on top of he. as Emily grinned at me, she grabbed my member and rubbed it against her wet slit, then slid it slightly into herself, letting out a muffled chirp.
>I began thrusting her, enjoying the sensation as she became more wet, and a layer of sweat, from the already balmy south african weather and the laborious rhythmic thrusting of both out bodies began to take a toll.
>Emily's chirping, which had become louder gave way to moans of ecstasy as she wrapped her arms over my shoulders and craned her face into mine, and used one arm to force my head down for a kiss. the motion of our bodies slowed as I brought my face to hers and kissed her deeply, allowing her to playfully bit my lip.
>she brought her legs into her body as I playfully nipped at her neck, and began to wrap them around my hips, then kicked my left leg out from under me and rolled half on top of me, grabbing to the back of my head with both hands as she began thrusting, and rocking her hips into mine, the friction between our bodies at first high, but then lessened by the thickened layer of sweat.
>>
>>32321670
good foreplay
>>
>>32321644
Or she had to be the one to apply a make shift tourniquet because by hand is too risky. Think if the pressure of having to apply only a very SPECIFIC amount of a FRACTION of the strength to break reinforced concrete like styrofoam into pulling a tourniquet noose closed. Too much pressure and you'd squish the muscle, arteries, and bone. Not enough pressure and the man will still bleed to death just a bit more slowly.
Think of the situational stress and pressure of finding that right amount of strength to apply before he bleeds out while adrenaline is pounding through your veins. And you know that no one else is close enough to do this but you.
Now put that into prose and make me FEEL IT.
>>
>>32321627
"My, my, my. Someone just doesn't know when to quit." The Human sneered, towering over the other woman.

Saara's mother looked up, her normally soft green eyes blazing, and spat a mouthful of blood into the Human's face. There was a piercing shriek that sent earthquakes up Saara's spine, and faster than her eyes could detect, something swooshed through the air. The defiant alien toppled over, collapsing in a heap with her entire torso laid open like a gutted animal. The Human was still standing, one arm outstretched with a shimmering freq sword in her hand. She gave the blade a flick, and returned it to its scabbard.

"Shoot anything that's still moving. Then torch the place. These Xeno squatters will not be tolerated now that I'm in command here."

The Human soldiers saluted, then moved forward, firing their rifles into the heaps of dead and dying while others deployed flamethrowers and began to hose down anything still standing with billowing jets of fire.

Saara finally collapsed, curling into a ball in the dirt and struggling to stifle her sobs as her chest heaved and her vision blurred. After what seemed like an eternity the sound of gunshots faded, followed by the roar of engines and the rumble of treads, then silence but for the crackling of the still burning fires. Even then, Saara was still paralyzed, unable to budge from the fetal position until she slipped into the cold embrace of unconsciousness.

And that's the end of that flashback. More of the main story to come. Feedback is of course appreciated.
>>
>>32321711
anon pls it's 4 in the morning, have mercy
>>
File: IMG_2354.jpg (85KB, 468x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2354.jpg
85KB, 468x595px
>>32321755
MERCY IS A WASTE OF AMMUNITION
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK

But if you're that tired just copy paste and refer to it when the time is right.
>>
>>32321817
I edited it. I actually cried a bit writing this.

The Lt woke up, he was covered in dust coughing. The explosion had rocked him and once again he'd managed to survive. Once again, he checked himself.

Arms, hands, fingers check

Right leg, right toes check

Left leg......

To his horror he saw that his leg had been amputated above the knee he quickly applied a tourniquet, however blood kept on spurting forth.

"Sir? SIR!!!" Nike yelled as she rushed over to him. You're gonna be okay, we'll medevac you real soon.

"Nike.......at the rate I'm bleeding I'm gonna die before a medevac"

"NO!!! Not like this! I won't let you die, I can't let you die!" Nike cried

"........Nike listen very carefully, I'm gonna have to ask you to do something"

This was going to hurt

Nike

Nike's blood chilled. Was the Lieutenant........seriously asking for her to do that to him? The shock alone could kill him, but it would be the only way to stop the bleeding.

She gulped and meekly said "Okay" positioning her hands in the necessary places. One hand to hold the Lt down, the other.........on his leg.

The Lt unclipped a bundle of webbing he had wrapped around a caribeaner. He fashioned a simple loop and put it around his leg, he then handed one end to Nike.

"Ready? No matter what I do or say don't stop" he said

She nodded, her head barely moving.

The Lt put the brim of a of a baseball cap in his mouth.

"Do it"

Nike pulled tight on the loop, constricting the Lt's bloodflow. He suddenly jolted and yelled in pain. Nike ignored him, laser focused on her task.

Too much pressure and she could cause a further amputation, too little and the Lt would bleed to death. Her heart beat quickened as she kept a continuous watch on his leg, making sure that no more blood was spurting out.
>>
>>32321841

The Lt screamed like a wounded animal, a mirthless yell full of pain. He screamed and he screamed, but his screams fell on deaf ears as Nike maintained pressure and ensured that he wouldn't move and displace it.

Nike's heart broke as the Lt started begging. He first begged her to stop he plead with tears in his eyes. But stone cold ones met him in return. He then struggled, attempting to break free, but Nike held him firm and pinned his arms at his side. His wrists pathetically flailed against her in a final attempt to escape. He then plead with god, begging him to end the pain, to take his life, to do something.

Nike's eyes started to water as the Lt started to cry. He was devoid of all his strength, he simply laid back and cried uttering the occasional plea in an ever weaker voice. Tears came cascading down her face after the Lt started crying for his mother.

The medevac came, the medics took him on board and flew him away from Nike.

Once she let go, all Nike could do was sob. She broke down like the Lt had moments before and wailed.
>>
>>32321841
Fucking nailed it. Needs a bit of polish but that can wait.
You may now sleep.
>>
>>32321846
God damn you nailed it.
>>
>>32321853
I wish I could sleep, got to make up lab work for class that went missing.
>>
>>32321858
I'll be perfectly honest, what inspired me to write this scene was the beach landing scene from saving private ryan. Specifically when the camera focuses on the wounded soldier screaming for his mother.
>>
>>32321862
Sucks.
>>32321868
YES. That's how you do it. Find the atmosphere and detail it in words.
>>
>>32321877
fuck me man.........I don't know if I want to do this to my characters. But at the same time.........this unfortunately fits.
>>
>>32318345
I'm writing more, but right now I am attempting to win the hangover world cup. Fucking absinth
>>
>>32321901
Think it over. Don't dwell too hard on it tho. You could write an end differently and have it flow just as well. Just run through scenarios for a day or two. Not like 4chinz will shut down tomorrow.

For the record I prefer happy endings.
>>
>>32321919
>absinth hang over
NOW U DONE FUCKED UP
>>
>>32321924
I'll think about it long an hard

after writing this I want to go back to the story. It starts to get dark but is far more lighthearted than this.
>>
File: anewage.jpg (176KB, 1001x823px) Image search: [Google]
anewage.jpg
176KB, 1001x823px
>>32321670
>Emily's thrusting hastened as the friction lessened and I firmly grasped her hips and pulled her face into my own, locking lips with her once again, this time, stifling our grunts and moans, and masking our ragged breaths from any passersby for a time.
>As the flow of air lessened, Emily's thrusts became faster, her breaths more hurried, her vag, now sufficient to drip began tightening, as we near the edge, she pulled her face from mine for air and began thrusting slower, getting a last couple thrusts in before I rolled half over her and began making the last set of thrusts, leading her to a scream, quickly muffled with another mouth to mouth suffocation.
>As I began slowing my pumps, we both edged, and she wrapped one leg around my thigh and the other around my hip, before making the last few violent spasms of the hips as her slit finally contracted, clamping down, driving me over the edge with her. she pulled her lips from mine and we drew a couple ragged breaths before meeting lips for another kiss, and leaning ourselves up against the post and snuggling up together.
>we gazed out at the area ahead, still in darkness, and out of breath.
>"what time*huff* is it, *puff* Anon?"
"*panting between breaths* four forty."
>"Another fifteen minutes." Emily breathed as she buttoned up her shirt, then reached for her pants, prompting me to my own.
>"what do you wanna do when relief comes?"
"how about we grab some food and go to bed?" I said reaching my left arm around her midriff and holding her close as she snuggled up to me
>"sounds good." she said having finally caught her breath.
"think relief'll be late?"
>they'll be late. I'll bet on it."
"what would you bet?"
>"I don't know. nothing to bet out here."
"how about, because I know you like to, we watch the sunrise when they're late?"
>"okay"
>"post 5, post 1, hang in for a few. relief is runninglate."
>and so ended out watch, after a trip to mess, Emily and I watched the sunrise, then cuddled away to sleep
>>
>>32321932
Could always have Nike deal with the death of another HFG and what it implies about her service if you want dark for a bit.
>>
>>32321939
and with that I'm going to bed. I've recently finished my classes for the semester, so I can write any time inspiration strikes, tell me what you thought of the lewds, I'll edit the error in post numbers in pastebin, I'll continue the story on a later date, or thread, and good night, /k/!
>>
>>32321951
well.........I kinda have her do that in a sense. But major spoilers for plot lines I haven't even properly yet.
>>
>>32321966
Understandable. Best of luck.
>>
http://pastebin.com/sx5FcJyt
>>
>>32321927
i feel like i can do anything until thursday. holy fuck my head

then again, i have made some process. Did anyone actually like it or should i stop drinking?
>>
>>32321999
It's great stuff as always, but stop drowning in booze.
>>
File: 800x531.jpg (136KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
800x531.jpg
136KB, 800x531px
>>32321990
critique is welcome*
>>
>>32322028
anon, I just wrote a story where I cried, I didn't need these feels

needs a smidge of polish but other than that it's good I like
>>
>>32322097
I teared up writing it, and yeah I may fix it up
>>
>>32322116
Few things I'd do

More spaces between sentences (easier to read)

More memories of her master.
>>
>>32322129
I'll do some stuff tonight and upload it tomorrow (today)
>>
>>32322007
it helps with a lot of things. i tell myself that at least
>>
>>32314722
oh do not mind me
>>32315086
Fal, JT, PTR and 10/22 from the top of my head, altough i have a soft spot for Kommando vs wild and Guard's Elke

>>32315182
oh some already told me

>>32321919
something he always did was to drink half his weight on water
>>
>>32322776
Son, you shouldn't drink too much, moderation is your friend.
>>
So while I have about 3 hours of restless sleep, the thread goes to alcohol fueled feels and crying...

I'd chalk it up to the feels writings, but I didn't read them until I woke up, so fuck if I know.
>>
File: e30.jpg (34KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
e30.jpg
34KB, 472x472px
>>32322953

Then re-read them

http://pastebin.com/uH6v780b

>>32323326
it has been like this, always so welcome to wfg
>>
>>32323349
Oh I know it's been like this since the beginning, there was just a stretch in the middle where drunken feelsposting didn't happen that much, and now it's back.
>>
>>32321901
>I don't know if I want to do this to my characters
Nigga. I remember helping edit someone's writing for a class once in high school. He was torn between killing or seriously maiming one particular character.
Sadly, her writing style demanded that he died. So, after fixing some shit in her prose, I told her exactly what I just told you. Her next installment brought me to tears. Manly tears, though, because I have dignity.

When her boyfriend read it over, and probably crier, he got so emotional that he threw a book at her and screamed "YOU FUCKING KILLED AARON, YOU BITCH!"
To which she replied by throwing said book back and followed up with "I FUCKING HAD TO!"

Cops were called because it sounded like a murder confession to the lunchroom. Good times.
>>
>>32323621
*she was torn
>fuck you phone

>>32323021
You dun fucked up if Koko is telling you to lay off the booze.
The same guy who has a picture of him interrogating his own dog.
>>
>>32323673
It was training, not interrogation.
>>
File: hello darkness my old friend.jpg (26KB, 1045x352px) Image search: [Google]
hello darkness my old friend.jpg
26KB, 1045x352px
>>32323673
It's not that bad. okay, absinth is shit, and i wake up and may have ND my mauser, but it failed or something. But it's not that bad
>>
Awoos a shit
>>
>>32323875
I will find you and slap you for that you little bitch.
>>
Where the fuck is HiPoint Homie? I need some more bubba'd nugget and wigger.
>>
>do you have a cryptid problem?
>search for the namefag Kommando vs Wild and ask for help!

http://pastebin.com/Sa6N0je7
>>
File: 1476309172417.png (322KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1476309172417.png
322KB, 600x600px
>>32324122
he has a life outside 4chan
>>
File: 1481127508293.jpg (99KB, 558x600px) Image search: [Google]
1481127508293.jpg
99KB, 558x600px
>>
>>32323872

>ND'd rifle
>hungover as hell
>not that bad

citation fuckin' needed there, m8
>>
File: the path we all walk.jpg (68KB, 799x569px) Image search: [Google]
the path we all walk.jpg
68KB, 799x569px
>>32324941
there is no hole anywhere

no round was fired (even if the striker was down, strangely)

but yes, i'm still half hangover
>>
File: 1481399145008.jpg (349KB, 923x881px) Image search: [Google]
1481399145008.jpg
349KB, 923x881px
>>32324960
do what she says m8

>>32322953
>>
>>32324484
>a life outside 4chan
bullshit.
>>
File: why.png (83KB, 906x208px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
83KB, 906x208px
>>
>>32325093
I have work outside of 4chan. Does that count?
>>
File: 779.gif (1008KB, 500x268px) Image search: [Google]
779.gif
1008KB, 500x268px
>>32325093
not all people are like you anon
:^)

>>32325157
yep
>im making next thread
>>
>>32323621
All I thought about was this one quote I heard a Green Beret say about stabbing people

"It's the equivalent of mental rape, and the guy getting stabbed ain't the one getting mentally raped."
>>
File: 1476237084974.png (11KB, 393x214px) Image search: [Google]
1476237084974.png
11KB, 393x214px
>>
>>
>>32324960

this is why I don't mix booze and firearms. be careful with that shit man.

drink a gallon of water, you'll be right as rain.

also where are that ship's cannons?
>>
File: Typhoon_class_Schema.png (565KB, 2000x1101px) Image search: [Google]
Typhoon_class_Schema.png
565KB, 2000x1101px
So guys, this is my first time posting in the /wfg/ and I have an idea I've been throwing around in my head for a while. It's more of a setting than a story, but I do have a set of characters that I plan for it to revolve around. The main focus is the crew of a Typhoon class submarine that is no longer part of the Soviet Navy. They're basically smugglers, and the missile tubes have been replaced with a cargo hold to allow them to carry cargo to various ports.

It's set in 1997, only some things happened quite differently throughout the Cold War to cause the current situation. Long story short, the USSR collapsed in 1987, only it fell way harder than it did in our world, and Russia broke up into about five smaller countries with large territories of turbo-anarchy in between them. The US, having lost its nerve from other events near the end of the Cold War, has become intensely isolationist. As a result, Europe has changed dramatically, with NATO breaking down a couple years after the US left, and the EEC breaking up after a nuclear bomb was detonated in Paris.

Anyway, the Typhoon has been on its own ever since the collapse of the USSR. They go around from port to port delivering legal and illegal cargo in order to bring in enough money to keep the sub maintained. At this point, most of what I've come up with is setting-related, though I'm working out some actual plot stuff. Basically, the crew aren't all Russians anymore (the captain himself isn't even Russian), since many of the original crew left at various points. Also, their main port of call is Reykjavik, which has become one of the last high-tech manufacturing centers outside of the US. However, the UK has since become both highly corporate, and highly militaristic, and their "trade protection" ships have begun openly attacking independent trade vessels. Their most recent attack on an Italian merchant fleet bound for Iceland has sparked serious tensions between the UK and the Mediterranean League.
>>
>>32325422
would read/10
>>
>>32325197
Damn I just went through here and I see I missed the every one hates on the English language section..
>>
>>32325391
see the filename? That is the Warspite and another queen elizabeth class super dreadnought en route to be broken up and sold for scrap

First picture was the last anyone saw of the yamato. This is the Vanguard
>>
>>32325391
is the warspite m8, she was going to be scraped then a storm hit the tugboats and got adrift
>>
>>32325448
wait what?
>>
>>32325469
at least she didn't go down without a fight..
>>
>>32321105
in reference to the section above this.. My very lose interpretation of grammatical structure and function is well known..
>>
http://pastebin.com/zvvYez3n Updated it since last night
>>
Dunno if this is at all related but I wouldn't mind if /k/ could give me some input on this scene where one of the female characters gets killed. Please try to ignore the autistic parts. I want to do my best to make it (a) readable and (b) have good firefight parts.

I struggle between writing it like Tom Clancy (he shot X, he stabbed Y) where it's more kind of saying what happens, or trying to do the whole flowery "his rifle cracked with a flash, and blood spattered from the enemy's wound..." etc etc drawn out description. I go for something in between usually: writing as plainly and simply as I can, and sprinkling "vivid" words in when I can.

Anyway, this is taken completely out of context, but I am curious what you think of the writing. What the hell.
>>
>>32325517
shit, forgot link

http://pastebin.com/XdPv1uWk
>>
>>32322953

d'awww, Mrs Poly likes me

though you'd better keep an eye on him, I have proof he's been looking at pictures of handholding when you haven't been around
>>
>>32325489
The English language. It's retarded.
>>
>>32325510
mildly touching. make the gun sound a little less like Dobby from harry potter and you'll have a pretty good piece. i might be being a little harsh cause there was similar story in a /k/ greentext a while back.
>>
>>32325490
she deserved better, She should have gone down in the north Atlantic, guns singing.

Another scenario i enjoy playing with is her trying to stop the Channel dash, and going down there

or maybe pulling it off...
>>
>>32325558
that is fuckin uncanny
>>
>>32325550
dude you write well, also, what kind of pictures were those?

>he wont post a lot tomorrow
>>
as a heads up i will make next thread on page 9
>>
>>32325568
what the shire rifle society...
There is a few of them
>>
File: 1378642607518.png (54KB, 315x320px) Image search: [Google]
1378642607518.png
54KB, 315x320px
>>32325600
>he won't post a lot tomorrow
>>
>>32325625
Poly it sounds like you have some extracurricular activity coming up..
>>
>>32325649
i will make it
>>
>>32325659
Before she makes you do something else?

>>32325580
Just wait until I post some more insanity.
>>
File: censored handholding 037.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
censored handholding 037.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>32325600

I have to censor it because this is a blue board and no lewd is allowed.
>>
File: 1446169906665.gif (1MB, 478x360px) Image search: [Google]
1446169906665.gif
1MB, 478x360px
>>32325678
Oh my.
>>
>>32325558
wait what'd I fuck up though?

For saying stabbing somebody is the equivalent of mental rape?
>>
>>32325768
I don't think anyone is on the same conversational page anymore
>>
File: 84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg (207KB, 948x1422px) Image search: [Google]
84788090572d046b7f3f490cc51d2ccb.jpg
207KB, 948x1422px
>>32324122

Aww, one of y'all fuckers actually misses me. I feel loved.

I was dealin with finals week and such. All graduated now, though, and don't start big boy job till February. Gonna try for some writing in the next few days.
>>
so anyway how is my secondary story coming along... I have been trying to insert lessons learned since my first one....

Any feed back is appreciated.

http://pastebin.com/eGprFhib
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-14-15-26-11.png (350KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-14-15-26-11.png
350KB, 1440x2560px
>>32321105
>>32321050
>>32321075
OH SHIT
>>
File: censored handholding 331.jpg (125KB, 942x734px) Image search: [Google]
censored handholding 331.jpg
125KB, 942x734px
>>32325724

Yeah. You'd better take care of him.
>>
>>32325852
once again anyone can learn basic English.. Mastering it, well that's pretty much impossible..
>>
>>32325894
well, english is my third language, but i've done alright i guess
>>
>>32325913
Your country prides itself on multilingual schooling from a young age.

Honestly, I would have rather learned that way than the way I picked up what Spanish I know
>>
File: Typhoon at dawn.jpg (680KB, 1500x900px) Image search: [Google]
Typhoon at dawn.jpg
680KB, 1500x900px
>>32325422
So here's something I just wrote up set in the above setting. It's a scene where nothing beyond exposition and character introduction happens, but it's a start.
http://pastebin.com/Uin0SLyb
>>
>>32326099

>Firefly but underwater
yes please more
>>
next thread coming soon
>>
>>32326870
It better be, whichever one you are
>>
>>32326628
oh god this is good.
>>
>>32327017
>>32327017
>>32327017
>>32327017
Thread posts: 341
Thread images: 84

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.