[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gigantic waste of money BTFO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3428.jpg (59KB, 640x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3428.jpg
59KB, 640x375px
Cry harder FAGGOTS.
>>
>>32299928
>standing up to the totally corrupt and out of control military industrial complex

I hope Trump's security detail is extra tight
>>
>>32299928
>Trump not realizing that 'billions' is the cost of the entire plane, start to finish, from R&D to training, building, maintenance, arming, parts, all personnel who will ever touch it, gun ammo, fuel, the fancy helmets, the paint, tires, tools, until it's retirement date

>Politicians being dumb

Wow, color me shocked.
>>
>>32299950
you forgot the part where it's comparable to costs for 4th gen jets at this point.
>>
>>32299950
lockheed pls go
>>
>>32299950
Get out of here, Boeing
>>
The jews at lockheed are going to assassinate him
>>
>>32299967
>>32299970
See:
>>32299958

It's nobody's fault but your own that you don't understand what total cost of program means.
>>
>>32299928
>almost 2017
>still not understanding that politicians say one thing and do the other
PROTIP: He ain't gonna kick out illegals unless he really intends to fuck up the economy of every place in USA that is rich in them.
>>
>>32299974
It's your fault for being so cucked that you believe everything the government reports.
>>
>>32299950
Please tell me you don't actually believe the F-35 is worth any cost. You don't, right? It's a dumpster fire of an aircraft.
>>
>>32299928
The F-35 is a good plane, it's sad to see that Donald Trump hasn't realized this.

Do you think he will change his opinion? I'll buy some LMT after the dip when market opens if so.
>>
>>32300097

jets are literally falling out of the sky and you don't want the paid-for replacement because of memes and Emperor Trump.
>>
>>32300124
>He's seriously defending developing manned aircraft
>When low-cost unmanned is the future of war
>>
>>32300124
I don't like Trump at all, and I'm saying the plane is objectively shit without memeing. Stop shitposting and reply with your own words if you want a discussion.
>>
>in b4 Trump renegotiates it and saves millions on each plane

eat shit
all government procurement is a disaster
>>
$LMT (lockheed martin corp) is down 5%, markets opened 15 minutes ago.

How long do you think she will go? Will Donald actually re-negotiate for a lower price? Could Donald's opinion of the F-35 actually cancel the project? I hope not.
>>
>>32299950
someone's salty
>>
Thats it

Trump is finished, no way the Military Complex gonna let him walk all over them

i estimate he is going to either die mysteriously or back off after a couple of phone calls
>>
>>32300437
That would be far too obvious.

If the president dies every time he criticizes the defense industry then congress will fuck them in the ass.

I'm afraid Senior Trump has won this battle, for now..
>>
>>32300124
Is this a new wave of CTR? you fucks are either new here or completely forgot the F-35 has been shit on here for years and now that Trump is criticizing it the program is now suddenly hailed and lacking if any problems whatsoever.
>>
>>32300628
>Is this a new wave of CTR
Yes, they've been in high gear since the election. It may stop after the 20th of next month.
>>
>>32300644
>clintons campaign is paying people to troll people in a mongolian cooking enthusiasts board a month after she lost

lol
>>
>>32300628
Trump defense force detected, hillary lost so now you need to reign in your shilling.
>>
>>32300655
>implying they aren't doing it for free
>>
>Spending billions of dollars for something.
>Canceling a billion dollar program and getting nothing.

This should be interesting.
>>
File: george-soros.jpg (476KB, 3107x2330px) Image search: [Google]
george-soros.jpg
476KB, 3107x2330px
>>32300655
>clintons
>>
>>32300628
>you fucks are either new here or completely forgot the F-35 has been shit on here for years and now that Trump is criticizing it the program is now suddenly hailed and lacking if any problems whatsoever.
That is completely fucking false. Where the fuck are these people coming from? They're all saying the same shit.
>hurrr we hated the F-35 until Trump came along
>>
>>32300676
>/k/ liked the F-35
Not even him but holy shit dude
>>
>>32300664
You mean like how trumpcucks shilled 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for free? Not even asking for a single hotpocket?
>>
>>32300691
Victory is sweet, anon.
>>
>>32300688

You have been gone the last year?

After DOT&E for 15 came out, the F-35 haters (see, chicoms and vatniks) got blown the fuck out every thread.
>>
>>32300699
>After DOT&E for 15 came out,
Wew senpai, reel it in
>>
>>32300691
I heard some of the vatniks got paid in beets
>>
>>32300712

What? Its the truth.

Every single meme about the F-35 got blown the fuck out of the water, directly leading to F-35 bingo.
>>
>>32299950

>Trump
>Politician

Nice try, Lockheed. Get fucked, skyjew.
>>
>>32299950
F-35 program is a failure in every point possible except how NOT to build an aircraft.
>>
>>32300760
F-35 is already cheaper per unit than the euro planes, Sir Memelord.
>>
File: IMG_2984.png (71KB, 500x303px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2984.png
71KB, 500x303px
>>32300035
/pol/ plz go
>>32300768
>.t edgy goy huehuehueXDXD
Please, tell me more faggot. This multirole "high tech fighter" has been in development for how long and how much more money did they dump in to this failure? The GOAT fighter days are long gone and started when the F-35 program was given more money and not shut down immediately when "we don't have the technology yet for this motherfucker, but we are going to patch it up with what we have" came out.
>>
>>32300035
any part of the economy that depends primarily on illegals for labor deserves to be fucked up.
>>
>>32300817

>This multirole "high tech fighter" has been in development for how long

About the same as the F-22.

>and how much more money did they dump

Enough.

>in to this failure

Nice meme!

>The GOAT fighter days are long gone

Sounds like asshurt vatnik talk.

> and started when the F-35 program was given more money and not shut down immediately when "we don't have the technology yet for this motherfucker, but we are going to patch it up with what we have" came out.

Except we do have the tech. Your shithole nation does not, but thats expected.
>>
>>32300817
>/pol/ plz go
>>32300830
>any part of the economy that depends primarily on illegals for labor deserves to be fucked up.

Sorry guise. Not /pol/ nor trying to be edgy. Just a realist. Magically removing people who work for pennies means a lot of stuff is gonna become more costly. Consequences of that are a lot of families barely keeping afloat becoming dependent on some form of aid which would warrant increases in taxes. Also, a lot of families that are currently middle-class would slip into the poor category. Kinda like comrade Mao's experiments in communist China. There would be severe repercussions. Sorry if that offends your sensibilities.

>>32300830
>any part of the economy that depends primarily on illegals for labor deserves to be fucked up.
Affects everyone who isn't filthy rich.
>>
>>32300691
I get paid by the success of capitalism and keeping my guns faggot.
>>
Thank god. He also put to rest the global warming myth, female claims of sexual harassment, and the concept that his university was a scam just like every business he's owned.

FYI, that money is going to build a giant wall in the desert to protect us from Mexican rapists, the real threat to America.
>>
>>32300986
>waaaah borders hurt my fee fees
>>
>>32300986
Not sure of trolling or actual reddit transplant
>>
File: 1453903577885.jpg (147KB, 1501x844px) Image search: [Google]
1453903577885.jpg
147KB, 1501x844px
>>32299950
>*jewish screeching*
>>
>>32300136
>unmanned is the future of war
Skynet pls go
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.