[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/k/ triggers China

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: 1481509588875.png (42KB, 1000x790px) Image search: [Google]
1481509588875.png
42KB, 1000x790px
Since Trump is doubling down on Taiwan it seems fitting we try our hand at rustling the Mainland's jimmies.

How would you go about fucking with Mainland China?
>>
>>32294976
Invade and take all their Type 56, redistribute them to all Americans.
>>
File: STN_Construction.jpg (312KB, 1338x1375px) Image search: [Google]
STN_Construction.jpg
312KB, 1338x1375px
>>32294976
Arm worst korea with BMD aegis destoryers install a railgun missile defence network that will annihilate all chicom missile before they can leave the ground and then leave a permanent sharp dildo mark on Chinas strategic capabilities.
>>
>>32294976

Start calling Taiwan the legitimate China. When Chicoms come to /k/ boasting about their latest ship/plane/tank act confused and asked why such item isn't on any Taiwanese media. Refer to mainland China as fake China.
>>
File: Maos-four-pests.jpg (91KB, 384x580px) Image search: [Google]
Maos-four-pests.jpg
91KB, 384x580px
>>32294976
Killing all the sparrows.
>>
File: download.jpg (14KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14KB, 227x222px
>>32294976
Taiwanese F-35s when?
>>
>>32294976
By calling Taiwan "Taiwan" instead of "Chinese Taipei".
>>
>>32294976

Well once the PLAN is dead its pretty easy.

Hit air defense.

Establish air superiority.

Destroy military/production targets with impunity.

Hence China is trying they're hardest to build ASAT and area denial weapons, they're hole strategy is to give the US enough of a black eye so they can sue for peace and maintain the PRC.

Which with trump, we probably wouldn't be willing to accept anything less than a PRC surrender.
>>
-Hong Kong is it's own city.
-Taiwan does not belong to China.
-Free Tibet.
-Fu Long Gong deserves justice.
-Mao was a horrible leader and Gang of Four only existed because of his incompetence.
-Nanking Massacre is made up.
-Mongols ran your nation better than your own people.
-Unit 731 was not real.
-Communism set your country back decades and now you're trying to burn everything by playing catch up.
>>
>>32294976
We're getting T91 uppers and your shitty T97s won't be arriving into our country.
Also your Norinco AR clones are nothing compared to American Ingenuity!
>>
>>32294976
You guys are missing the one thing that would actually hurt them...U.S. ban on Chinese import. China has had a taste of capitalism and taking it away would russle their jimmies more than anything else
>>
How the fuck do you guys even know the Chink shills aren't just bored asshats that want to troll /k/?.
>>
Just sit back.

China loves fucking itself over with its butthurt and mediocrity.
It'll only remain a regional power
>>
File: 1474261994332.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1474261994332.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
Replace the Taiwanese placard in the UN with "Republic of China", and the Chinese one with "Lesser Kazakhstan"
>>
>How would you go about fucking with Mainland China?
No need, they're already fucked.

Also, only those who can afford a 4chan pass can post because Google's firewalled, so no captcha.
>>
>>32294976
Here's some useful bait:

台湾是一个国家
钓鱼岛是日本的
南沙群岛与黄岩岛是菲律宾的
西沙群岛是越南的
藏南是印度的
长白山是韩国的
港独万岁
藏独万岁
疆独万岁
>>
>>32297229
>台湾是一个国家
>钓鱼岛是日本的
>南沙群岛与黄岩岛是菲律宾的
>西沙群岛是越南的
>藏南是印度的
>长白山是韩国的
>港独万岁
>藏独万岁
>疆独万岁
what this
>>
File: 1463340831032.png (576KB, 738x687px) Image search: [Google]
1463340831032.png
576KB, 738x687px
>>32297229
>>
>>32297757
Traditional Chinese

Aka, this guy is Taiwanese, or simply used Google translate, and given how it went through Google translate like a charm, I'm gonna guess the latter.

Also no sane Taiwanese would give some foreign asshole of a country who raped their land and take their fishing rights an island right next to them.

Translation:
Taiwan is a country
Diaoyu Islands is Japan
Nansha Islands and Huangyan Island is the Philippines
The Paracel Islands are Vietnam
Southern Tibet is India
Changbai Mountain is South Korea
Long live Hong Kong alone
Long live the Tibetan independence
Long live alone in Xinjiang
>>
>>32298088
Nope, that post looks like native speaker, and your google translate missed quite a few.
Last few are all Long live X independence (Insert name of place at X)
>>
>>32295582
Taiwn does belong to china you mong. They are the actual goverment.
>>
>>32294976
Buy american.
>>
>>32297229
Thats alright. Although its Senkaku Islands but whatevs.
>>
Call ROC Best China and PRC Worst China. Simple enough.
>>
>>32298716
>triggered
>>
>>32299810

Call mainland taiwan and taiwan mainland.

And call taiwan Thaïland while we're at ot for mad bantz.
>>
I'm surprised /k/ isn't a bigger cheerleader for Taiwan.

It's like the protagonist character in all those "unlikely hero against evil empire" movies.
>>
>>32294976
Taiwan number 1, China number 4
>>
>>32294976
GUTTER

OIL
>>
>>32294976
"Are you a Chinese or what?"
>>
>>32299853

The fact that the western world funnels literally billions of dollars into quasi-dictatorships in the Middle East and Africa, while refusing to acknowledge Taiwan as a sovereign state is one of the greatest injustices of modern politics.

Taiwan is a modern day Rhodesia, except that there isn't even any excuse for them being so politically isolated except for pure fucking greed.
>>
Keep encouraging the race riots that have been popping up all over the country. Create a Han Lives Matter movement while decrying it as racist to stir up more civil unrest.

Eventually the country will fracture since the riots are met with enough force and media suppression to make /pol/ blush
>>
I'd start by activating flags on /k/, so we can ID 50s on sight.

Trump wants to register and track Muslims, so why can't we register and track chinks?
>>
>>32294976
I remember the time when I played World of Tanks. The round just started and I'm in my A-20. Typed "TAIWAN NO. 1" in chat. A Chink got butthurt and teamkilled me by putting two AP rounds up my ass, rambling along how taiwan is illegitimate and shit.

>inb4 haha, A-20 is a shit tank
I bet you don't even enjoy Zero's RC missions in GTASA.
>>
>>32294976
>hi, I'm an ABC. My ancestors are more chinese than you'll ever be because communism destroyed your culture. While you're failing to carry on your family name because of all the aborted females, I have a wife, kids, house, car and several dozen guns. Hopefully you'll do something to improve your life but I doubt it. Have fun with that pollution!
>also free hong kong you dumb son of a bitch
>>
>>32298088
>>32298212

I'm actually a laowai, not Taiwanese.

Go fuck yourselves 自干五
>>
>>32299964
Probably because Taiwan is like China but switch out the communism with aristocracy. Not to mention they're one of the biggest nations with restrictive firearm laws that would make Japan jealous as they hate private firearm ownership.
>>
File: TaiwanF-16Astandingby3.jpg (39KB, 640x439px) Image search: [Google]
TaiwanF-16Astandingby3.jpg
39KB, 640x439px
Aren't we modernizing these for the ROC?
>>
>>32295115
I like this idea. It has potential. I shall try this.
>>
>>32300299
how did you get matched to a chinese player in WoT?
I wasnt even aware the game was available there
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.