[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spectral

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: spectral.61144.jpg (161KB, 1000x1496px) Image search: [Google]
spectral.61144.jpg
161KB, 1000x1496px
Anyone checked out Spectral on netflix? Probobly the most STALKER thing ive seen in a while.

>ruskis
>ak47s
>anomalies
>blown out russian city atmosphere

Its not perfect, but it acratches the STALKER itch.
>>
Isn't this just a live action Final Fantasy: Advent Garden knockoff
>>
>>32294838

I was about to say, the trailer remined me of FF Spirits Within
>>
>>32294812
there's like one AK in the entire movie. it's basically M4's and futureguns.
>>
Tried to watch it this morning. It didn't hold my interest.
>>
I'll watch it I guess, I haven't heard of this before
>>
File: 89-89=.png (655KB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
89-89=.png
655KB, 1280x688px
>>32294812
It is Aliens meets Final Fantasy: The Spirits within

>That's a roger
>>
Fucking crazy movie desu. Went from Black Hawk Down to District 9 in like 20 seconds.
>>
>>32294812
Seemed more METRO to me.
>Glowing light people that kill people.
>reactor room like boss fight.
>saved at the last second.
>heroes falling off of stuff instead of looking cool.
>>
>>32294812
loved it tbqh
>>
Shit movie. Alright action movie. I enjoyed the second half much better than the first.

They need to give Dr. Clyne the nobel prize for single handedly creating weaponized plasma weapons with no equipment in like 4 hours.
>>
>Produced by Legendary Pictures
>bought by the Chinese recently

I'll be pirating this.
Thanks for the suggestion though OP
>>
>>32294812
i thought it was pretty good, except i don't care how super smart gordan freeman you are, you can't scratch build one prototype energy weapon in a night let alone dozens. not to mention crew served versions and armor.
>>
>>32294812
Very enjoyable film to watch if you can prevent yourself from going full autismo 'that wud never happen irl!'

I thought it was quite fun.
>>
>>32296374
*that's* what i'm talking about!
>>
>>32296374
Necessity is the mother of invention and all that.
>>
Watching now. Bullshit how the operators act before going on mission. Unprofessional as fuck. Was a really good movie, til then. Now watching them conduct mission. More bullshit. Watch it for fun, but this isn't even close. Unless operators act like gung ho fags in the future. Also, there aren't this many blacks in all of Special Operations across the forces, let alone one fucking platoon.
>>
>>32294812
I just watched it yesterday. Had the potential to be an interesting movie if the special effects weren't so shit and my god.. how many times did they think they could get away with using the audio and video from two different takes and overlaying them? It wasn't even out of sync, they were moving their mouths to entirely different lines from what the audio was playing.
I will say that the final room was a pretty fuckin' neato concept. Too bad spergy mcderpinson had to unplug it all.
>>
AT round goes off like 7 meters from the guy that fires it. No repercussions. Dumb movie.
>>
>>32296598
Oh yeah, forgot about this part. Kek'd hard when the tank shows up with a fuckhuge projector lens mounted on top. Like.. who's ass did they pull that out of?
>>
>>32294812
I just watched it.

The ghosts being animated Bose-Einstein condensates remotely controlled by nervous systems in tanks was simply too far from reality to warrant them using M4s.

Fun movie otherwise.
>>
>>32298378
Nothing here but us trees.
>>
File: 6660779_orig.jpg (221KB, 1047x628px) Image search: [Google]
6660779_orig.jpg
221KB, 1047x628px
What type of APC is this
>>
>>32302244
Tatrapan Armored Personnel Carrier.

Threw me off too.

They had a bunch of weird shit. US forces had SAM MT-LB's guarding their base, the "abrams" was a T series russian tank...

I liked it though.
>>
>>32302257
i just got to the tank scene lmao
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.